• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Godfrey777 said:

This mod looks amazing!
But can anyone tell me what is the main difference between this mod and Soul Gem Oven mod?

For me, main reason I prefer this mod instead of SGO is that this mod gives you the option not to get pregnant from anal sex, SGO made a design choice that the animations look similar and so they both can get you pregnant

@Ed86 I see in the source files and the quest, "HentaiFertilityFaction", which is not used and instead the chance is determined based on the JSON setting. Do you have any plans to implement that fertility faction? If you don't I would like to contribute a patch for that - I want a birth control mod and it seems like that would be the best way to implement it

4 hours ago, DayTri said:

@Ed86 I see in the source files and the quest, "HentaiFertilityFaction", which is not used and instead the chance is determined based on the JSON setting. Do you have any plans to implement that fertility faction? If you don't I would like to contribute a patch for that - I want a birth control mod and it seems like that would be the best way to implement it

no, someone wanted to make spells/curses/enchantments to alter pregnancy chance, but i guess it died

23 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, someone wanted to make spells/curses/enchantments to alter pregnancy chance, but i guess it died

I realized after I posted, the faction isn't implemented but instead there is a StorageUtil variable which can be set for each actor to change specific fertility levels- which is a cleaner implementation anyway. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mr. Wick said:

Can't check myself at the moment, but does this allow disabling for specifically spiders and chaurus if you wanted EC and ES to handle those?

Kind of yes, you can set specific race fertility in a JSON settings file. So you would need to get the spider and chaurus races, and give them negative fertility in the json file.

42 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Kind of yes, you can set specific race fertility in a JSON settings file. So you would need to get the spider and chaurus races, and give them negative fertility in the json file.

Okay nice, you happen to have your own custom json that I can quickly edit and slap in?

On 10/25/2020 at 5:53 PM, Mr. Wick said:

Okay nice, you happen to have your own custom json that I can quickly edit and slap in?

I don't, but here is how to do it: Go to data/skse/plugins/storageUtilData/HentaiPregnancy/MCMOverride.json. You will add a line for each chaurus race and spider race, that looks like this:

"xxxxx" : [A, B, C, D]

There are explanations in the json file already there of what those A, B, C, D do.

For example if you want chaurus race to have no chance of impregnation, you take the hex code for chaurusRace (000131EB), convert it to decimal (78315).  You should add this line to "intlist" in the json:

"78315" : [1, 1, -100, -100]

I think that should work, or at least it's the best you can do. Reasoning for the values:

First value: This is for cum inflation, probably you want it 0 but unfortunately the mod will use MCM default if you set it to 0, so 1 is the smallest possible.

Second value: Something about randomizing the cum, same as above, can't be 0 so I set to 1.

Third value: This is male chance of impregnation, -100 should be enough to never cause impregnantion.

Fourth value: This is female chance of being impregnated, this won't happen anyway with Chaurus so doesn't matter much.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm having a problem with the latest 2020-02-20 version, it works just fine up to a point then crashes due to a 'missing' belly node ( sexlab inflation Framework sends that message ), so I tried an older version 2018-08-29 and the problem vanished, unfortunately that's the only older version I have so I was wondering if anyone out there had more up-to-date versions that I could try? on a side note I use the uunp special body and maybe that's the problem but honestly have no idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having a problem and I would really appreciate any help. So I was using CBBE and NetImmerse Bodyscaling but the visuals doesn't look very good, I switched to Bodymorph, build morphs for body/armors etc. but the game crashes whenever inflation happens (whenever the sex animations end). I had Crash fixes and I got the following messages:

Crash info:
2021_02_05_14-29-11 - 77D877EF: V(1); EAX(8C01F200); EBX(0); ECX(0); EDX(8C01F200); ESI(1DC0000); EDI(8C01F1F8); EBP(19F4BC); ESP(19F470); STACK(B2AA28 B2926C CDA2DA CCB7F8 CC4BFB CB8748 CC4E02 ACF61C ABD6C5 CAFF88 CB0048 CB132F C93482 C93D0E C94EE4 C8DAD6 CB8D52 CB1FB3 C6F185 C8B7F2 C92D7B C937ED);

I'd much appreciate if anyone could help me pinpoint the cause.

EDIT: Somehow I managed to fix it so nvm.

• 4 weeks later...

My problem is very interesting.
The belly scaling is working perfect but the breast is not.
After birth and the birth period is ended the character Left breast is reset to default but the right is not. XD

Why? How to fix this? I try the included scaling reset but its not working.

Why release untested mods?

Now my char is have big right boob forever?

Remove the mod and save game cleaner and net immerse override cleaner is not fix the problem... -.-'
Latest XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended installed btw.

I find a way how to fix, i edit the Right breast in RaceMenu Morph. But tis is not solution.

Dont install this BETA mod! Its destroy your char!

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

you have broken mods,idk

cuz i can?

yes?

All other SexLab mods is working perfect and i NO have other Body Scaling SexyLab mods installed!
No Milk mod, and No other Pregnancy mod, No Estrus Chaurus.

"idk"
Yes i know you dont know...
All SexLab mod is only unfinished script heavy Alpha and Beta versions and we are pervert users, we are the testers.

Now i test your mod and its not working... not only not working... its destroy my char body.

The RaceMenu save my char because its a Finished mod. I know now why LoversLab mods is not allowed on Nexus.

Bye.

51 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

are you implying that you are 1 year old?

Congratulations alpha modder!

Yes yes yes.. next time test your mod before release and not coming angry users.

Advice:
The mod testing is not only 5 min. Start the game and its working and exit.
Play with many hours play with other mods and if you find a problem, fix it.
Or if you not know how to fixing (or no have time or not interested) pls write in the description:

WARNING! My mod is can cause character body morph deformation!
Pls use with your own risk!

And if i know this i never download this mod.

Its very simple not?

I a 1 year old user write how to create a mod description?

39 minutes ago, Stratos2k20 said:

Yes yes yes.. next time test your mod before release and not coming angry users.

Advice:
Or if you not know how to fixing (or no have time or not interested) pls write in the description:

Its very simple not?

why would i do that? i have all of you here to do my experiments on

yes its 5min.

we have community to fix that

good thing mod doesnt do that, but nexus user will find the way

you've never informed that you will install this mod, next time write official letter

no, its not

well you've managed to break your char with mods so why not?

8 hours ago, Stratos2k20 said:

Advice:

Its very simple not?

Jeez, what was this kid doing here? Who let him into the forum?

As for you, learn some manners first or nobody would give a damn about helping you.

On 3/6/2021 at 5:25 PM, randommaninzawarudo said:

Jeez, what was this kid doing here? Who let him into the forum?

As for you, learn some manners first or nobody would give a damn about helping you.

STFU random noob user.
Who cares about you?

What is the better? Release a full 100% working mod and no problem?
Or coming to this forum ask for helping because the alpha-beta mod destropy the game?
Ohh nobody helping me? What a sad moment... ohh :(((

You think i install SexLab mods first time? Ohh user user.... you dont know who i m and how many mods i release in the past.

"Is this mod compatible with "fill her up baka edition?"
This mod is not compatible with this "game". XDD