5 hours ago, tevishk said:

But the status says "character is pregnant with baby, x hours left" and no soulgems are forming. Is there a way for my character to only get pregnant with soulgems?

hm.....works fine,

whats your MaxScaleBelly & SoulGemBellySize?

if i <= HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly/HentaiP.config.SoulGemBellySize

should be at least 1 if you want to fit soulgems

huh, so I had MaxScaleBelly & SoulGemBellySize set to 3 I increased it to 4 and it worked. did some experimenting it only works when set to 4 or above and will only take a second gem at 8 and 3 at 12. body morph pregnancy belly modifier set to zero but i don't think that matters

1 hour ago, tevishk said:

huh, so I had MaxScaleBelly & SoulGemBellySize set to 3 I increased it to 4 and it worked. did some experimenting it only works when set to 4 or above and will only take a second gem at 8 and 3 at 12. body morph pregnancy belly modifier set to zero but i don't think that matters

well you set SoulGemBellySize  to 4 ofc it wont fit into MaxScaleBelly of 3 or less

2 hours ago, tevishk said:

You need to lower your SoulGemBellySize. The MaxScaleBelly is divided by the SoulGemBellySize to determine how many soul gems your character can fit. If they're equal, then she can only ever fit one. If SoulGemBellySize is half the value of MaxScaleBelly, she can fit two, and so on.

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

well you set SoulGemBellySize  to 4 ofc it wont fit into MaxScaleBelly of 3 or less

3 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

You need to lower your SoulGemBellySize. The MaxScaleBelly is divided by the SoulGemBellySize to determine how many soul gems your character can fit. If they're equal, then she can only ever fit one. If SoulGemBellySize is half the value of MaxScaleBelly, she can fit two, and so on.

oooooooh ok, that makes sense, thank you I never would have thought of that

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 9:27 PM, AthenaESIV said:

That would be awesome, could you do line breaks to avoid scaling issues? I have another mod that gives your status in like 3 lines... Frostfall's Weathersense IIRC

Anyway if you added that it would be spectacular. If not no worries I'm sure you have like 400 requested features lol

As for the DDS files and numerals... I would have to make a different DDS file for each number, and phases for each. It would end up being quite a few files at 1k - 4k resolution so that is quite prohibitive... But we could plan out maybe 4-6 different tattoos that give you the notification you would need and then use opacity + glow to indicate %, # or size... Whatever you decided if that route ever appealed to you.

I think wombtats would be very popular, but no idea how hard to code since well... I can't lol. But if you ever decide to try it out and need dds files, just let me know and I'd be happy to contribute my ps skills.

uses Slavetats-preg.zip

you can change to any tattoo you want in MCMOverride, normalpregnancy

press notification key to apply slavetats

later ill add into actual pregnancy cycle

SexLabHentaiPregnancy LE.7z

22 hours ago, Ed86 said:

change getSoulGemSize  in HentaiPregnancy.psc and compile

form function getSoulGemSize(int pregnancyID)
    HentaiPregnantActorAlias pregnancy = getPregnancyWithID(pregnancyID)
    float soulGemSize = (pregnancy.getCurrentHour() - pregnancy.getSoulGemStartHour()) / (config.SoulGemDuration * pregnancy.getSoulGemCount())
    If soulGemSize >= 4 && !pregnancy.getFatherIsCreature()
        return SoulGemBlackFilled
    elseIf soulGemSize >= 4
        return SoulGemGrandFilled
    elseIf soulGemSize >= 3
        return SoulGemGreaterFilled
    elseIf soulGemSize >= 2
        return SoulGemLesserFilled
    elseif soulGemSize >= 1
        return SoulGemPettyFilled
    endIf

Would it be easier to change the 4 to a 5? On this Line >> If soulGemSize >= 4 && !pregnancy.getFatherIsCreature()

or Easier to simply remove the && !pregnancy.getFatherIsCreature() Function

I know a bit about codiing but I don't fully understand this quite yet

[Edit] or thirdly I could remove the "!" and make only creatures give black soul gems, but id prefer both

Help Needed on top of that I can't get Cretion Kit to compile the script at all, I loaded the mod put the scripts where they needed to go made the changes but CK fails to compile even unchanged scripts for a sanity check will not compile

Ive added all the bsa files to the editorprefs.ini ive made sure mo2 can give out all the files to CK and i even tried to compile from notepad++ and it keeps stating fail from ck, notepad++ seems to compile but the papyrus compiler opens and appears to hang, i even added the TESV papyrus.flg file im new to papyrus and how it works so if im missing something id love to find out what

Thanks for all the help

I Did just that removing the && !pregnancy.getFatherIsCreature()

Now Im working on getting Papyrus to compile, I found out I had to have the scripts for all the dependant mods in Skyrim/Data/scripts/(source) folder, as well as SkiUI SDK, ive added the needed .bsa's to the Editor.ini as well as making sure MO2 didn't break CK from seeing the needed scriipts usin USVFS 4.4.4.4 from the MO team, I even downloaded a Papyrus flag file that was needed, and extracted the rar archive in skyrim, in MO2 i only activated the needed mods still I come up with a wall of compliation errors

1 hour ago, wildcat2083 said:

I Did just that removing the && !pregnancy.getFatherIsCreature()

Now Im working on getting Papyrus to compile, I found out I had to have the scripts for all the dependant mods in Skyrim/Data/scripts/(source) folder, as well as SkiUI SDK, ive added the needed .bsa's to the Editor.ini as well as making sure MO2 didn't break CK from seeing the needed scriipts usin USVFS 4.4.4.4 from the MO team, I even downloaded a Papyrus flag file that was needed, and extracted the rar archive in skyrim, in MO2 i only activated the needed mods still I come up with a wall of compliation errors

well if you want easy life developing mods - you need 2nd skyrim install where you either drop everything into data folder or use legacy nmm, that will copy mods to data folder and setup notapad++

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

well if you want easy life developing mods - you need 2nd skyrim install where you either drop everything into data folder or use legacy nmm, that will copy mods to data folder and setup notapad++

[Solved]

What I ended up doing at least for this particular mod was ensure every dependant mod was directly stored in the Data Folder, I decided to totally bypass MO just to ensure nothing was getting in the way

I had to install source scripts for SKSE (Which turns out is what I was missing)

I installed source for Ski UI 

and for every other dependant mod

I made sure the bsa files were added into Editorprefs.ini

and ensured I had a Papyrus.flg file, after everything was properly set up went into CK found the needed script edited with Notepad++ and compiled with a Success

Guest AthenaESIV
On 12/2/2019 at 12:29 PM, Ed86 said:

uses Slavetats-preg.zip

you can change to any tattoo you want in MCMOverride, normalpregnancy

press notification key to apply slavetats

later ill add into actual pregnancy cycle

SexLabHentaiPregnancy LE.7z 226.9 kB · 6 downloads

Wow awesome update

I attached a set of 2k tattoos if anyone is interested... These are just a quick mock up for testing. NOTE: they are low transparency because I wanted to make them look like a tanline, I will upload 100% opacity version soon.

2nd NOTE: I am making a much more intricate design also that will include a womb tat and a tramp stamp(?)... The tramp stamp will be a Dragonborn looking pattern with some indicators built in, so you can see the pregnancy status if your Dragonborn's back is exposed. I may make it a back tat of some sort, or possibly somewhere else I am mulling it over now....

Ed86, if you like this feature and consider expanding it I am happy to make more extensive tats for the mod... If you ever introduce a cycle or want additional states just say so and I will throw something together quick.

Thanks for the excellent addition, love your mods!!!

ADDITIONAL REQUEST: I'm always requesting stuff so can't post without a new one.... Would it be possible to have a setting for growth speed of belly / breasts?  Right now it seems like in my game the growth is instant, so their is no gradual increase at all, would it be a big pain to make the belly inflate slowly throughout the course of the pregnancy based on the morph settings you've selected? If a ton of work don't worry about it... Thanks for all you've done!

preg.zip

5 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Wow awesome update

I attached a set of 2k tattoos if anyone is interested... These are just a quick mock up for testing. NOTE: they are low transparency because I wanted to make them look like a tanline, I will upload 100% opacity version soon.

2nd NOTE: I am making a much more intricate design also that will include a womb tat and a tramp stamp(?)... The tramp stamp will be a Dragonborn looking pattern with some indicators built in, so you can see the pregnancy status if your Dragonborn's back is exposed. I may make it a back tat of some sort, or possibly somewhere else I am mulling it over now....

Ed86, if you like this feature and consider expanding it I am happy to make more extensive tats for the mod... If you ever introduce a cycle or want additional states just say so and I will throw something together quick.

Thanks for the excellent addition, love your mods!!!

ADDITIONAL REQUEST: I'm always requesting stuff so can't post without a new one.... Would it be possible to have a setting for growth speed of belly / breasts?  Right now it seems like in my game the growth is instant, so their is no gradual increase at all, would it be a big pain to make the belly inflate slowly throughout the course of the pregnancy based on the morph settings you've selected? If a ton of work don't worry about it... Thanks for all you've done!

preg.zip 48.91 kB · 0 downloads

hm... this is barely visible

and colors dont work

and prob would be better if it was higher

Slavetats-hp-preg.zip SexLabHentaiPregnancy LE.zip

enb 2019_12_05 09_47_50_74.jpg

Guest AthenaESIV
17 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm... this is barely visible

and colors dont work

and prob would be better if it was higher

Slavetats-hp-preg.zip 50.88 kB · 1 download SexLabHentaiPregnancy LE.zip 353.81 kB · 1 download

enb 2019_12_05 09_47_50_74.jpg

Ok I took another pass and made them larger and removed the transparency. The color is black in the DDS files which should work with your JSON file.. If not hopefully someone here can help us solve the problem. I also included the PSD file for anyone interested, you can use it to adjust the size, position and transparency however you like :)

Slavetats has a transparency feature built into it (or an addon tags it into the system) and that would be awesome to be able to adjust in the JSON.

The Slavetat glow effect would be really cool too, so if FillMeUp is the current tattoo, it glows more and more with a color selected in the MCM the higher arousal or pregnancy chance % is. This would also be cool if Impregnated or Hatchery were the current tat and more glow = closer to birthing.

Like mentioned before, I will be making a back tattoo with indicators for this and other mods... Any mod I find that show status via slavetats I plan to make a large circle tattoo using Dragon writing and other icons / runes to create an on body HUD on the Dragonborn's back for 3D mode (and if you created a bae Dragonborn surely you're in 3rd person 90 most times)

If anyone is good at scripting and interested in writing Slavetat hooks for other NSFW and even normal popular mods, I'm happy to add in runes and other indicators for said mods into my design.

Thanks for this mod Ed86, it's 10/10 and hope you keep adding to it. I know I have a list of features I have some hopeful anticipation for :)

Preg Tats for Ed86.zip

Can someone clarify whether Hentai Pregnancy (HP) requires SLIF or if that is just an option?

Since installing the updated HP I no longer get belly or breast inflation. I have tried using both the NI and BodyMorph patches. I have tried to install SLIF, but it keeps telling me that PapyrusUtilities v3.3 is not installed (it is).

I have uninstalled all SexLab dependent mods. Then uninstalled/reinstalled Sexlab itself. Reinstalled Hentai Pregnancy and tried it by itself, then tried reinstalling SLIF, but it still thinks PapyrusUtilities v3.3 is missing.

Any thoughts? (yes, I have reinstalled PapyrusUtilities sixteen gazillion times) (a gazillion = a lot, roughly) :)

4 hours ago, dePog said:

Can someone clarify whether Hentai Pregnancy (HP) requires SLIF or if that is just an option?

Since installing the updated HP I no longer get belly or breast inflation. I have tried using both the NI and BodyMorph patches. I have tried to install SLIF, but it keeps telling me that PapyrusUtilities v3.3 is not installed (it is).

I have uninstalled all SexLab dependent mods. Then uninstalled/reinstalled Sexlab itself. Reinstalled Hentai Pregnancy and tried it by itself, then tried reinstalling SLIF, but it still thinks PapyrusUtilities v3.3 is missing.

Any thoughts? (yes, I have reinstalled PapyrusUtilities sixteen gazillion times) (a gazillion = a lot, roughly) :)

its an option

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Hey Ed86, would you ever consider adding these features to this incredible mod?

1. Inserting soulgems... Use a SL solo animation (awesome if we could set it yourself via MCM or even a JSON file) and when complete selected soulgem is inserted into PC for incubating to larger gem
  2. Could the belly growth have a more gradual curve? It seems like for me the belly goes from 1 to whatever the setting is (be it 2, 3, 5, or whatever) instantly. Would be much nicer if the belly grew gradually over the term of the pregnancy. (maybe this is a problem with my settings and it is supposed to do this already?)
  3. This is probably a much bigger pain in the ass, but maybe have a dialog option for NPCs or Followers to insert soulgems into the Dragonborn? Maybe the insertion in #1 could even be designed in a way which people who create follower mods like Lupine could use that function with their Followers?

Just throwing things against the wall to see if anything sticks, lol. Probably 0 for 3 but it's no biggie, I'll be back with more dumb ideas in a week or two, lol. Thanks again! (and btw the tattoo feature you added works really good)

8 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Hey Ed86, would you ever consider adding these features to this incredible mod?

1. Inserting soulgems... Use a SL solo animation (awesome if we could set it yourself via MCM or even a JSON file) and when complete selected soulgem is inserted into PC for incubating to larger gem
  2. Could the belly growth have a more gradual curve? It seems like for me the belly goes from 1 to whatever the setting is (be it 2, 3, 5, or whatever) instantly. Would be much nicer if the belly grew gradually over the term of the pregnancy. (maybe this is a problem with my settings and it is supposed to do this already?)
  3. This is probably a much bigger pain in the ass, but maybe have a dialog option for NPCs or Followers to insert soulgems into the Dragonborn? Maybe the insertion in #1 could even be designed in a way which people who create follower mods like Lupine could use that function with their Followers?

Just throwing things against the wall to see if anything sticks, lol. Probably 0 for 3 but it's no biggie, I'll be back with more dumb ideas in a week or two, lol. Thanks again! (and btw the tattoo feature you added works really good)

no, that sounds stupid and would need a lot of code rewrite

is it not?

normal pregnancy is gradual

cuminflation, soulgempregnancy and birthing pops belly

Guest AthenaESIV
13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

cuminflation, soulgempregnancy and birthing pops belly

Soulgem is the one I meant then. It's working as intended for me then, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it was added months ago, but I can't seem to get male anal pregnancy to work.
I play as male.
I set allow anal to true.
I set chance to 100%.
I get fucked by another male actor. I make sure anal tag is present.
No pregnancy.

Thank you for your time.
I still use this mod on my female files too, the cum inflation changes are fun.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:38 PM, Yuni said:

I know it was added months ago, but I can't seem to get male anal pregnancy to work.
I play as male.
I set allow anal to true.
I set chance to 100%.
I get fucked by another male actor. I make sure anal tag is present.
No pregnancy.

Thank you for your time.
I still use this mod on my female files too, the cum inflation changes are fun.

its was year ago for old version in diff topic, doubt it would work on this one