4 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

I've never actually tried to use the cure. Sorry it didn't work. 

its no problem bro!

as i said i had a backup so its fine, so i just went with the more easy approach and got the futa strap on variant mod with AAF gender select mod (so i can decide if im passive or the aggressive, or want gay or female futa animations). 

Feels more stable for now than being stuck with the cock for the whole playthrough.

7 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I need the character to remain female in the AAF, even after becoming a futa using the futafev...

I need the character, if there is no way to be recognized as a female by the AAF, that it always have sex as passive.

Thanks a lot

That's a whole lot of "needs" from a free product. Which, if you'd read through the whopping 16 pages of support forum, you'd discover that people have been trying to solve both those problems for years. Perhaps instead of demands, you should do some research and try to offer solutions instead.

anybody else have this mod preventing you from wearing the hooded institute cleansuit and dlc helmets? i noticed its only dlc helmets, not vanilla helmets, and ive tracked it down to exactly this mod. any compatibility patches or anything?

6 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

That's a whole lot of "needs" from a free product. Which, if you'd read through the whopping 16 pages of support forum, you'd discover that people have been trying to solve both those problems for years. Perhaps instead of demands, you should do some research and try to offer solutions instead.

I'm sorry I was born...

it was just a question not a request, it was just about knowing if there was a way to do it...

More one time, I'm so so so sorry I was born

You are the only person who knows everything and who knows everything, and anyone else is stupid, like me, should be treated as you think they should...

Edited by Moacir Jr
  • 1 month later...

Just for fun I messed with the meshes in Outfit studio, Made the size 6 Erection into a straight(er) 2 meter meat rocket with beachball testicles. If you wanna turn a settler or yourself into a useless cock monster that clips every single animation then feel free to download and place in the  Data\meshes\Futanari  folder. ?

20230527044920_1.jpg

Futanari6 Erect.nif

10 hours ago, CrazyBooty said:

Just for fun I messed with the meshes in Outfit studio, Made the size 6 Erection into a straight(er) 2 meter meat rocket with beachball testicles. If you wanna turn a settler or yourself into a useless cock monster that clips every single animation then feel free to download and place in the  Data\meshes\Futanari  folder. ?

20230527044920_1.jpg

Futanari6 Erect.nif 84.82 kB · 0 downloads

? ? ? ?

3 hours ago, Vault-Tec. said:

Everything is working to me, but every time I enter a AAF scene, the characters dick shrinks to the first size, is that expected or a bug:

That is a bug since the start of this mod, I think it's because AAF strips clothing (size). A simple junk fix is to copy 2 mesh files (one normal one errect) and then replace and rename the 'Futanari 0' and 'Futanari 0 Erect' files

Just for more shits and giggles, Mega Rule 34 cock.

20230602114348_1.jpg

Futanari6 Erect.nif

19 hours ago, Chain said:

How do I hide it while using armor that doesn't take up the main armor slot? The description mentions a craftable ring but wearing that doesn't do anything for me.

You need bodyslot 33 used. On modded outfits, this is almost always shoes at a minimum. If you're using vanilla outfits, Slot 33 is (almost) always used on clothing. For non-vanilla outfits, use xEdit to see what body slots your clothing/armor/outfit uses.

Edited by MrNicoras

Anyone know how to add morphs to these so they behave like the strapons do?

Like adjusting the angle and such automatically like Vioxis' strapons and such. Tried running them through outfit studio to generate morphs/tri files, but that just disfigured them. If anyone knows how to make them behave like strapons, could you let me know how lol? Thanks. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

New fresh installed game, on a new save.

I have just installed F4SE, CBBE, LooksMenu and Futanari FEV AAF version (Futanari FEV 2.1.1 AAF.7z).

Mod doesn't work, I have no notification when I start my game, and if I use the injection it just does nothing.

I used the AAF version because it's litterally written in the mod description that if you don't use neither Fourplay or AAF, you need to use the AAF version.

I also tried the file FutanariFEV 2.1.0.7z (without AAF or Fourplay installed) and it doesn't work either :')

Just to test, I installed AAF with the Futa FEV AAF version and houra! now it works.

Someone needs to edit the mod description because it's wrong and also delete the file FutanariFEV 2.1.0.7z since it doesn't work at all.

-------

TLDR: To make this mod works, just install AAF, even if you don't need it, and install the AAF version of Futa FEV.

Edited by icebreakR
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 1:38 AM, MrNicoras said:

It actually isn't as hard as all that.  The only thing you need to do to get more animations is edit the .xml files.  

Currently AAF recognizes futa characters as male.  That means that the only animations it pulls from are MM or M-Animal, or Male solo animations. To get more animations, you need to make the xml files for female animations to be "gender neutral.  It's tedious, but super simple. 

Navigate to and open the Data \ AAF folder (C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF)

In that folder are a whole bunch of different types of .xml files.  The files you're looking for have "animationData" in the file name.  You can ignore all the rest.  Open the animationData file in Notepad or preferably Notepad ++.  

You'll see a lot of individual entries that look like this: 

<animation id="_T_BP70 BJ Laying" frames="320" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,180">
        <actor gender=" " idleForm="7A63">
            <action id="_T_OpenJaw_Action"/>        
        </actor>
        <actor gender="M" idleForm="7A64">
            <morph id="Erection" to="1.0000000000001"/>
            <morph id="Erection Down" to="0.3"/>
        </actor>
    </animation>

If you look at the first line where it says "<actor gender= " you'll notice that there's a blank space between the quotation marks.  The original file looked like this: 

<actor gender="F" idleForm="7A63">.   By removing the F and replacing it with just a space, you're telling AAF that it can apply this animation to either a male or a female. 

For any two actor animation, this is literally all you have to do.  It gets slightly trickier when you have an animation that pulls multiple female actors or is a FF animation (only remove one F).   Just tinker around with them until you figure it out.

You don't need permission from the mod owner to modify their files if you are only using the edits in your personal playthrough.  You do need their permission to publish the edits for others to use.

That's really it.

don't know if what i did will cause any problem or not but i opened my MO2 mods folder with vscode and replaced all the actor gender="F" with actor gender=" " using search (ctrl+shift+f)

Edited by TheTorturer_UF_
On 7/9/2023 at 8:08 AM, TheTorturer_UF_ said:

don't know if what i did will cause any problem or not but i opened my MO2 mods folder with vscode and replaced all the actor gender="F" with actor gender=" " using search (ctrl+shift+f)

You should be fine. I use Vortex, so I make the changes in the base game folder. Meaning I can't speak to where the changes should be made when using MO2. But it sounds like you've got it. 

• 4 weeks later...

The entire junk is floating in front of the character. Tis not connected. Still follows me, just not attached to the actual body. Where did I fuck up on this?

My knowledge on this stuff is pretty slim, so after doing a batch build in the body slide and seeing nothing change as a result, I'm at a bit of a dead end.

1 hour ago, Twisted Brew said:

The entire junk is floating in front of the character. Tis not connected. Still follows me, just not attached to the actual body. Where did I fuck up on this?

My knowledge on this stuff is pretty slim, so after doing a batch build in the body slide and seeing nothing change as a result, I'm at a bit of a dead end.

did you try building it the other way? (not using batch) also when you build your body and the "junk" try moving the hips back a bit on the junk and forward on the body until they just about meet in the middle, sounds funky but it works and its simple

On 8/11/2023 at 3:42 PM, Twisted Brew said:

If you'd looked back one page, you'd have your solution:

I scoured this form for a solution, but the one offered was either worded weirdly or went way over my head, but I'm trying to figure out how to get the skintone working right for animerace nanakochan. Has anyone figured out how to do it that can explain it?

3 hours ago, Mitsticc said:

I scoured this form for a solution, but the one offered was either worded weirdly or went way over my head, but I'm trying to figure out how to get the skintone working right for animerace nanakochan. Has anyone figured out how to do it that can explain it?

You may be able to do it by editing the d_dds texture file. Open the penis mesh in a program like paint.net. Open your nanakochan d_dds skin file in the same program. Use the eyedropper tool on the nanakochan file, and then transfer the color over using the magic wand and then paint bucket tools on the penis texture. 

Not saying that will work, but if it does its probably the easiest way to make it happen.

11 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

You may be able to do it by editing the d_dds texture file. Open the penis mesh in a program like paint.net. Open your nanakochan d_dds skin file in the same program. Use the eyedropper tool on the nanakochan file, and then transfer the color over using the magic wand and then paint bucket tools on the penis texture. 

Not saying that will work, but if it does its probably the easiest way to make it happen.

Just had a chance to try this, and it worked out just fine. Thanks for the help.