9 hours ago, kamilloxo said:

is edmond in the game yet and if yes where can i find him?

Maaaaaybeeeeee. He said he would likely look for work as a royal chef.

9 hours ago, real1397681 said:

Would it be helpful for me to post some screenshots of the mod for you?

Yes, that would be helpful.

6 hours ago, Subject2Host said:

Maaaaaybeeeeee. He said he would likely look for work as a royal chef.

Yes, that would be helpful.

pls dont make me search all the holds. i couldnt find him in solitude nor in whiterun

1 hour ago, kamilloxo said:

pls dont make me search all the holds. i couldnt find him in solitude nor in whiterun

Seriously?  How many people are in the running to replace King Toryg?  So you've already checked one, plus a place where no one is planning to be king so how many does that leave to check?

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Seriously?  How many people are in the running to replace King Toryg?  So you've already checked one, plus a place where no one is planning to be king so how many does that leave to check?

couldnt find him in windhelm either

First I want to say I really love Tirk, the way we can talk to him.
My most favs followers.

And about Mr. Phillip the horse, I like the idea too. But somehow I'm not sure why there is no dialog can trigger animation, the only thing I can do is trip the clothes or talk about his past. So it's not implement yet or I'm missing something?

Also I hope we can "belly riding" him too ;)

Edit: Just figured out my girl need to hangout with him sometime to unlock new dialog.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:16 PM, bloodmoonhtn said:

First I want to say I really love Tirk, the way we can talk to him.
My most favs followers.

And about Mr. Phillip the horse, I like the idea too. But somehow I'm not sure why there is no dialog can trigger animation, the only thing I can do is trip the clothes or talk about his past. So it's not implement yet or I'm missing something?

Also I hope we can "belly riding" him too ;)

Edit: Just figured out my girl need to hangout with him sometime to unlock new dialog.

Ah, unfortunately belly riding is,unlikely to happen. It would likely take way too much work that I don't know how to do to make compatible.

I'm glad you like Tirk though, and hopefully Phillip as well now that you figured out how his dialogue progression works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 4:16 PM, sharonasbar12 said:

Any luck getting  it so you can ride him? Just wondering, been a while.

I am currently in the long, tedious process of remaking my skyrim setup, completely from scratch. I won't be able to work on phillip or any mods for a little while. I have a 4 day week-end coming up, so I may be able to finish the setup then and work on phillip during the following week.

I really like this mod. Looking forward to see where it goes once finished. Maybe add a relationship value where you can expand on the dialog before you you declare your love for him. Like comment on his "body", tell him you have some fantasy's, your interested in what he might feel like. Phillip might have new dialog to say about your body as you walk around him naked. He might have a new option unlock to talk to him where he has never thought about human women until now, your body peaks his interests. if you have followers they can get naked around him too to get his attention. Just some ideas. Thanks for your work!

3 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

I really like this mod. Looking forward to see where it goes once finished. Maybe add a relationship value where you can expand on the dialog before you you declare your love for him. Like comment on his "body", tell him you have some fantasy's, your interested in what he might feel like. Phillip might have new dialog to say about your body as you walk around him naked. He might have a new option unlock to talk to him where he has never thought about human women until now, your body peaks his interests. if you have followers they can get naked around him too to get his attention. Just some ideas. Thanks for your work!

was thinking the same thing, id be suspicious of anyone who falls for someone that quick xD

• 2 weeks later...

I did all the dialog, then stripped naked and walked from solitude to whiterun.

And no new diolog...

And what strip diolog?

Thw only thing sexual is asking about having a horse dock and asking if it was embarissing for him to have his wang out.

5 hours ago, razzor69 said:

I think the next one is dog, a dog who can talk, and he is great at sex with his old master, that dog can make you(female pc) to be his bitch, kinda kinky ?

A dominant companion would be a welcome addition, unless the mod owner is just absolutely against the idea.