13 hours ago, Subject2Host said:

Honestly it's unlikely at this point. I have little time to work on the many projects I set for myself. I can't really afford to spend an extended amount of time on each of these mods.

I understand, thank you for your work though. Your mods are diffrent and no one eles makes a creature companion mod like this. I wish you the best and hope to see your creativity in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 11:38 AM, mozarella89 said:

I have the same issue, was anybody able to solve the problem? I'm a bit lost with this, because the other follower mod by the same author works fine and I have no lead to what the problem could be.

So I found my problem at least. Somehow my UFO wasn't working properly and I could not talk to him because I already had a follower. Uninstalled UFO, made a clean save and installed the updated UFO version and now everything works fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

20200914111025_1.jpg.e766a9521f9f75328baeb94ea627f90b.jpg

Strange i got this bug after several new save games, the creature type is not supported, but its suppose to be supported, i dont know why i got this bug, somehow i cannot have sex with him, any idea why? first time i encountered this, is it because of MNC ?

20200914112456_1.jpg

Edited : Nvm i need the latest MNC update again, and its working again