On 7/11/2022 at 8:46 PM, Uncle64 said:

Biggest issue is that the modder have left us for couple of years ago, but he have left the files needed to make new DDL files if you know how to make them

its just difficult as its not just the dll version update thats the issue, the whole mod needs to be updated and i wish i could do it

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. And advice to all those who are looking for a pregnancy mod here.
If you are looking for a pregnancy mod for your character, please check out Fertility Mod.
Granted, it doesn't have the birthing animation like BF and the addons of delivering a baby creature but it's still a very good mod. Plus, with its addon for flowergirl that allows our female partner to tell us she's pregnant, it's really good.
Plus FM is easy to remove if you want to change. More stable, more fluid.

So leave BF where it is now. 

The mod is out of date since 2018. It is very heavy in scripts and especially, once installed, it is IMPOSSIBLE to remove it entirely. Even if you follow the procedure and use Fallrim Tool, your backup will be irreparably corrupted. The only thing you can do to recover it is to reactivate it and uncheck the plugin while leaving the mod activated in the left column.
Or test it on a quick backup where you will have almost no mods. But not on a normal backup.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 7:37 AM, raindragon456 said:

I am very sad.

Find a mod that can get pregnant with monsters. But it doesn't appear to be in the version ae. I'm surprised why hasn't anyone done it yet?

when i play skyrim le.

This mod is the only mod with add-ons, babies monsters, and no other pregnant mods make this add-on with children monster. I don't understand. 

to be clear for everyone in the future, this mod is not compatible with AE, and wont be until its updated

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 11:28 PM, Bane Master said:

Some good (I hope) news - I found the updated script sources, although they are  not on the LL SE page or Nexus pages they are available from the LE LL page.

As I mentioned previously some of the old patch fixes are present in the files and some are not. I'm not planning to completely rework this all again but I have applied a couple of fixes that were missing and I believe are fairly important.

• Added back OnHit Spamguard protection to FWAbilityBeeingFemale and FWAbilityBeeingBase scripts to prevent stack dump risk from multiple hits
  • Removed 8 extraneous copies of SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias script from BF_Controller  and widget quest aliases  - I think these are a cause of MCM installation problems 
  • Delocalized & Relocalized BeeingFemaleBasicAddon.esp to fix multiple "lstring id is not Int32" errors - this solves the issue for the English Localization but other languages may need fixing (feel free to post any required fixes to localization and I'll add them)

This all seems to be working well for me thus far - patch file attached for those who want to give it a try.

BeeingFemale64_2_8_1 Bane Patch 28112021.7z 72.27 kB · 202 downloads

Thank you for sharing your patch, but when I install your patch and play new game with choosing female Nord, 3 books (menstruation and etc which are automatically added in original Beeing female 2.8.1) are not added, Beeing Female spell is not applied to my character, and I cannot see Player Character Information in Beeing Female MCM as following screenshots show (pressing the default show stats hotkey * also does not work).

https://imgur.com/a/G2Rcs7F

Save the game, exit the game, and reload the save does not solve above problems...

I'm using Beeing Female 2.8.1 v14d SSE, and I put your patch 28112021 below that in the left panel of Mod Organizer 2 so that your patch overwrites Beeing Female.

When I deactivate your patch and play new game with female Nord, 3 books are added and I can see Player Character Information in Beeing Female MCM.

Save the game, exit the game, reactivate your patch, and load the save seems to work without problem (I can see player character information in this case, default show stats hotkey * works, and menstruation cycle seems to work fine afterwards).

Only activating modified BeeingFemale.esm and BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp in your patch (by removing scripts folder in your patch) and playing new game does not solve the problem (books are not added, default show stats hotkey * does not work, and Player Character Information cannot be seen), although Beeing Female spell is applied to my character.

Only activating modified scripts in your patch (by removing BeeingFemale.esm and BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp in your patch) and playing new game seems to solve above problems. I can see Player Character Information, default show stats hotkey * works, 3 books are added, and Beeing Female spell is applied.

https://imgur.com/a/UCLYZ0R

So it seems that your modified BeeingFemale.esm or BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp cause above problems.

May I ask you whether deleting those two files (esm and esp) in your patch is okay to do, and if not, whether these problems can be solved?

• 2 weeks later...

basically unless the mod (according to last reading the SKSE64 .DLL mods that need updates yet) there is a VERY SLIGHT possibility it will work with address library and a newly compiled .DLL but the only person i know who has done that before is Uncle64 (hes helped me out over the years on a few mods way back in my early modding days) and i would if i knew how but compliling a dll file to work with address library is a tall order even for someone who knows how since the double update whammy by bethesda in the last few days.

but if someone on here is willing to redux this mod with the perms from the author that would be awesome but again i dont think/know IF that will ever happen but eh one can dream

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 5:03 AM, Offcycle said:

Well, they were really just talking about the birthing halves of the mods. Soulgem Oven doesn't, to my knowledge, have a menstrual cycle system. FM does, but, it's rather rudimentary compared to the system implemented in this mod. Those are the only ones I can see above, though I may have missed some, if you saw two more let me know.

As for my part, the mod is working around 99% fine, my only problem being that I get really low fertility chance and whatnot on the first cycle and am unable to change it. All following cycles are fine. I think it's something to do with the mod, but as Uncle64 mentioned above it's a pretty heavy mod so honestly it could be my similarly heavy load order and I wouldn't bat an eye. I was just wondering if there were any alternatives that included the robust menstrual cycle implementation here, in a more lightweight manner.

With FHU, you can get pregnant at any time, not during menstruation. That's why I like BF. No other mod can replace BF. I'm tired of menstruation and the so-called real pregnancy. Because I'm playing games, I just want a chance to get pregnant, but it's not the soul stone. So BF is the only choice to cooperate with Baka's FHU.

Since BF and FHU can be highly customized, you can set FHU to improve your chances of pregnancy. In addition, the low percentage in the case of only BF may be due to the setting problem, which I sometimes do. I suspect there is a problem with the setting of menstrual period, which is why FM does not recommend players to customize each cycle, probably. I manually raised the probability of pregnancy during ovulation to 99%, which has proved to be effective. But if you ask me, I recommend using FHU to assist BF. I tried to activate FM+with FHU, but it did not work, so I can only choose BF. Because the current pregnancy mods have their own advantages, but none of them can combine all the advantages, so we can only choose one of them.

Edited by x2119225

I must warn you all that says that this mod works

IT DONT work as it should, if you play for some time and check your save and there you will find gazilloins of not closed or finished treads. Those will KILL your game in some time

I have my self tried it, the mod starts that is for sure, but it dont work

I have tried to recompilate the updated scripts for LE so they will work proper for SE but no avail

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 5:46 AM, Uncle64 said:

I must warn you all that says that this mod works

IT DONT work as it should, if you play for some time and check your save and there you will find gazilloins of not closed or finished treads. Those will KILL your game in some time

I have my self tried it, the mod starts that is for sure, but it dont work

I have tried to recompilate the updated scripts for LE so they will work proper for SE but no avail

Unfortunately the mod author has apparently abandoned this mod.

• 1 month later...
On 13.03.2022 at 05:36, Arctus said:

Привет, Патч, просто хотел поблагодарить тебя. У меня была такая же проблема с 3BBB и с тем, что я женщина на LE (беременный живот неправильно формируется). Просмотрел все и не смог найти исправления. Затем я нашел здесь ваш пост для SE edition и по наитию решил попробовать и посмотреть, сработает ли это, что и произошло. Спасибо за публикацию этого исправления.

you should put this file in a separate mod or patch as it is very useful

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I came across an interesting problem and was curious if anyone knew what the cause was. I set the birth rate to multiples and my character wound up pregnant with 6 kids with it set to give me soulstones instead of baby items. No problem popped up until it was time for the birth of 6 soulstones. It seemed multiple instances of birthing triggered and next thing i know im having to player.getitem healing potions as my character nearly dies multiple times giving birth to 61 baby stones. Talk about a rough delivery. Not a good modder so i don't know what all this triggers but im not too worried about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that the addon manager in the Beeing Female SE (link here) does not work correctly. Please see my post (BFACCA doesn't work with Beeing Female SE) if interested.

Perhaps the dll file in the Beeing Female SE is not properly converted?

Please do note that I DO NOT claim that Beeing Female SE does not work at all (Child actors are born with Beeing Female SE).

I claim that addons such as BFACCA (creature babies can be born when having sex with creatures in Skyrim SE with this addon) DOES NOT work with Beeing Female SE.

Forcing the PARENT race (which determines child actor) to be Skyrim SE creatures supported by BFACCA makes child actors either "FallBack_MalePlayerBabyActor" or "FallBack_FemalePlayerBabyActor" (see also my another post), even though BFACCA is installed (converting its plugin as form 44 via CK tool or converting meshes and textures via Cathedral Assets Optimizer with following its manual do not help).

Edited by aliceqwer3141
Add more information
On 4/3/2023 at 6:28 AM, Kingpin100 said:

I came across an interesting problem and was curious if anyone knew what the cause was. I set the birth rate to multiples and my character wound up pregnant with 6 kids with it set to give me soulstones instead of baby items. No problem popped up until it was time for the birth of 6 soulstones. It seemed multiple instances of birthing triggered and next thing i know im having to player.getitem healing potions as my character nearly dies multiple times giving birth to 61 baby stones. Talk about a rough delivery. Not a good modder so i don't know what all this triggers but im not too worried about it. 

Well, I set "baby actor", not "baby item" in the "pregnancy" tab in the Beeing Female SE MCM and did not experience such problem.

If you worry about "tough delivery" which makes your character nearly dying, change the "difficulty" setting in the first tab in the Beeing Female SE MCM to "painless". Default setting is "normal" but I think it hurts player female character too much, especially if your female player character has low level.

On 4/12/2023 at 11:55 PM, aliceqwer3141 said:

Well, I set "baby actor", not "baby item" in the "pregnancy" tab in the Beeing Female SE MCM and did not experience such problem.

If you worry about "tough delivery" which makes your character nearly dying, change the "difficulty" setting in the first tab in the Beeing Female SE MCM to "painless". Default setting is "normal" but I think it hurts player female character too much, especially if your female player character has low level.

It's not really the dying part that I wanted to know about, although thanks for the suggestion as that is something for me to play around with to make sure I don't off my character. I was more wondering why it triggered multiple births. Even with it set to max children with a 1:1 ratio I shouldn't have my character giving birth to 61 stones when she only has 6 babies. And I know it was multiple triggers on starting to give birth because she did the undressing animation a few times during delivery as well as the voice playing with another voice or two overlapping.

Basically, my question is why is it triggering the start birth so many times instead of once? Not a big concern but I really want to figure out why it's triggering so much.

5 hours ago, Kingpin100 said:

It's not really the dying part that I wanted to know about, although thanks for the suggestion as that is something for me to play around with to make sure I don't off my character. I was more wondering why it triggered multiple births. Even with it set to max children with a 1:1 ratio I shouldn't have my character giving birth to 61 stones when she only has 6 babies. And I know it was multiple triggers on starting to give birth because she did the undressing animation a few times during delivery as well as the voice playing with another voice or two overlapping.

Basically, my question is why is it triggering the start birth so many times instead of once? Not a big concern but I really want to figure out why it's triggering so much.

Well, speaking of stone, do you use Soulgem Oven (Soulgem Oven III or any similar mod) or Fertility Mode (or Fertility Mode V3 Fixes and Tweaks or any of its addons) TOGETHER with Beeing Female?

If so, remove them (disable them in MCM, and then completely remove them in Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex or any other mod managers) or remove Beeing Female. These modes are not compatible with each other.

Edited by aliceqwer3141
Fix errata
On 4/15/2023 at 12:39 AM, aliceqwer3141 said:

Well, speaking of stone, do you use Soulgem Oven (Soulgem Oven III or any similar mod) or Fertility Mode (or Fertility Mode V3 Fixes and Tweaks or any of its addons) TOGETHER with Beeing Female?

If so, remove them (disable them in MCM, and then completely remove them in Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex or any other mod managers) or remove Beeing Female. These modes are not compatible with each other.

No. I felt like those would conflict with Beeing Female so I didn't put them in. I'm not a very confident modder so I try not to get obvious conflicts. I'm pretty sure its whatever happens when it's time to give birth and it locks you into the birth animation. It's closest to my character giving birth 5 times simultaneously. Times up, undress and lay down. Ten seconds later undress and lay down again. Give birth to a few gems while pushing and undress and lay down again. That type of thing. I might play with it to see if it does the same with baby items but that is the gist. 

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a way to make this work? I followed aliceqwer3141's instructions, installed beeingfemale 2.81, the dll, 2.81 v14d patch, 2.81 SE, FWability, & sanitary napkin but still can't get it to work. I get the blank popup screen, when I open in MCM menu it stays loading forever and if I force load it, I still get no information in MCM or any active effects

On 3/11/2023 at 12:42 AM, SkyrimLover43 said:

This causes my game to crash on launch. Is there a trick to stop that? It doesn't seem to be a load order problem.

The mod needs a serious update, it's crashing because the DLL file is not compatible with the current runtimes

This mod is so far past out of date and the mod author has not actively responded to support questions for the mod since August 2018. It is NOT AE compatible, and it was barely compatible with SE. Even if a DLL fix can get it operational for your game, it's so heavily bugged it's not worth it. Fertility Mode is better, smoother and has updated addons that have taken it to AE compatibility and beyond.

• 3 weeks later...

So far (crosses fingers) I have it working on a new game, no CTD's and the MCM menu is working with AE.  Just got it working today, need further testing.  dont want to get anybody's hopes up, my modding skills other than outfit conversions for Fallout 4 a mediocre at best, but I will post here if it continues to work.

Edited by Boceifus
On 6/14/2023 at 2:54 PM, Boceifus said:

So far (crosses fingers) I have it working on a new game, no CTD's and the MCM menu is working with AE.  Just got it working today, need further testing.  dont want to get anybody's hopes up, my modding skills other than outfit conversions for Fallout 4 a mediocre at best, but I will post here if it continues to work.

would you mind letting us know how managed to make it work on the current version? 

Hello, I need help. I use the Skyrim AE version (from Steam).

I run into a problem with this mod. It happens when I have other mods loaded and it happens, when I use Beeing female as a single mod (with the requirements of course).

Always on the Start of the game and always every 2-3 Minutes where the game are running, I get a empty message box (that stops the game until I click ok) with the "ok" bottom.

With the testing from Beeing Female as a single mod, I know that this is a 100% problem from this mod. I searched over this problem, but find no any entries about this error. One People means to me, it is a version check mistake. More I don't know. But this bug/problem makes the game with this mod unplayable. Have someone a idea and can help me with it?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.06.19 - 02.19.16.80.png

Edited by TheTrailor
On 6/18/2023 at 5:39 PM, TheTrailor said:

Hello, I need help. I use the Skyrim AE version (from Steam).

I run into a problem with this mod. It happens when I have other mods loaded and it happens, when I use Beeing female as a single mod (with the requirements of course).

Always on the Start of the game and always every 2-3 Minutes where the game are running, I get a empty message box (that stops the game until I click ok) with the "ok" bottom.

With the testing from Beeing Female as a single mod, I know that this is a 100% problem from this mod. I searched over this problem, but find no any entries about this error. One People means to me, it is a version check mistake. More I don't know. But this bug/problem makes the game with this mod unplayable. Have someone a idea and can help me with it?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.06.19 - 02.19.16.80.png

That may not be from beeing female, check to see if you have MO2 look in the upper right at the warnings, if you have any mods listed in the warning as using slot 43 instead of 44 you need to follow the instructions on how to update the ESP to your current version OR it could be you have  a mod that is not updated for the current SKSE OR you are running an older SKSE.  Beeing female at this time is broke anyway, I have gotten a few things to work but its a mess, dunno if it is within my knowledge or ability to repair but not giving up on it just yet.