On 12/22/2021 at 3:36 PM, TheeFranklinator said:

I have an issue where it just says "Being Female is loading" but it never seems to load. i sat for  5 minutes and it didn't load

i have the same issue. i think this is because the mod is not realy compatible with the newest version of the game. it is pretty old as well and i have not seen it being truely updated for a while. i suggest you should look for a different mod. like the mod " Fertility Mode ". i have not tryed it out, but it sounds promising, and it seems to be not as old as being female. i could give you link it, if you want.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 11:44 AM, narses03 said:

i have the same issue. i think this is because the mod is not realy compatible with the newest version of the game. it is pretty old as well and i have not seen it being truely updated for a while. i suggest you should look for a different mod. like the mod " Fertility Mode ". i have not tryed it out, but it sounds promising, and it seems to be not as old as being female. i could give you link it, if you want.

It hasn't been touched by the mod author since they ported it to SE in April of 2018. Someone else had to create a DLL fix just to keep it from instantly crashing SE. Most SE female body replacers utilize bodymorphs instead of skeleton (default belly and breast inflation option for Beeing Female) or NiOveride and Beeing Female doesn't have bodymorph compatibilty leaving the pregnant belly looking more a flesh colored spare tire rather than what it should look like. Then factor in that RS Children Patch doesn't properly function giving all girls the shaved head hair choice, Fertility Mode is the only solid choice for SE.

20220125154423_1.thumb.jpg.045ff0a9f46f826396950fef2f27db0d.jpg

How do i fix this? No matter what I do chance to be pregnant remains 5%~6% during ovulating phase, during other phases it would be 0%~2%.

All settings are default, chance of conceive is 40%.

I tried resetting mod itself or resetting pc, I tried starting new save, none of these worked.

Should I set chance of conceive to 100%?

Edited by wjzmd123
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm playing the AE addition of Skyrim and this mod appears to be broken.

I've tried the file attached this thread for SE and the one posted  from Sept. 27th (page 21 by Max Shlong) and I get the following:

Got to the ingame MCM BF page, I get an endless loading screen,  Forcing the menus to start gets me to mod pages where I can make selections.  I can get the stats spell working but the actors ingame never get higher than 3% chance of pregnancy.  The mod says that papyrus is not installed but it is.  I don't think any of the potions and the like game additions actually spawn in the game.

Loved this mod in LE.  Hopefully someone has suggestions for how to get it working again for AE.

Thanks,

On 2/9/2022 at 11:22 AM, Mrfishkies said:

I'm playing the AE addition of Skyrim and this mod appears to be broken.

I've tried the file attached this thread for SE and the one posted  from Sept. 27th (page 21 by Max Shlong) and I get the following:

Got to the ingame MCM BF page, I get an endless loading screen,  Forcing the menus to start gets me to mod pages where I can make selections.  I can get the stats spell working but the actors ingame never get higher than 3% chance of pregnancy.  The mod says that papyrus is not installed but it is.  I don't think any of the potions and the like game additions actually spawn in the game.

Loved this mod in LE.  Hopefully someone has suggestions for how to get it working again for AE.

Thanks,

yeah i noticed this too, i really hope someone know how to fix this or actually picks up development of this mod again. I would do it if i had the know-how and experience with modding but alas.

On 2/17/2022 at 11:42 AM, Uncle64 said:

Your issues whit BF not working may comes down to the DDL file.

Do you have this mod installed?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444

no its clearly due to the new AE update, its a really big shame this mod is basically abandoned

the question is what the issue exactly is, i think its got to do with the basically rewritten version of SKSE64 for AE as i understand it. if it was a simple version update or something i'd try to learn how to do that but i'm afraid its going to be much more complicated and need some experience in modding

Edited by FovI
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.
I was looking for a way to uninstall the mod, I had found a solution on the forum. 

The method had worked on one of my games.
Now I'm trying to do the same on another of my saves. Except, when I disable via the left column afterwards, it's "corrupted save".
I know that on the other save I had succeeded, my character was a man and on the current game I'm trying to remove it, it's a woman. Could that be the reason?
Apart from just leaving the plugin disabled; is there any other way to remove it completely?

On 3/1/2022 at 10:44 AM, hana120 said:

Hello.
I was looking for a way to uninstall the mod, I had found a solution on the forum. 

The method had worked on one of my games.
Now I'm trying to do the same on another of my saves. Except, when I disable via the left column afterwards, it's "corrupted save".
I know that on the other save I had succeeded, my character was a man and on the current game I'm trying to remove it, it's a woman. Could that be the reason?
Apart from just leaving the plugin disabled; is there any other way to remove it completely?

You should not do that at all. Start one new game instead since this mod is heavy scripted.

Have played for so long whit this mod and have never manage to safe remove it.

On 6/5/2019 at 6:05 AM, Patch man said:

NiOverride bodymorphig patch

Replaces the standard NiOverride morphing (skeletal) method with NiOverride body morphing. It should give compatibility not only with UNP bodies but also with CBBE bodies(Uses PregnancyBelly instead of NPCbelly.). Also this method of morphing looks better. 

Replace FWAbilityBeeingFemale.pex in Data/Scripts.

In order for the new method to start working it is necessary to choose a skeleton (NiOverride) instead of the standard visual scaling method in the MCM menu of the BeeningFemale mod.

FWAbilityBeeingFemale.pex 51.75 kB · 1,390 downloads

Hey Patch, just wanted to thank you. I was having the same issue with 3BBB and Being Female on LE (Preg belly not forming correctly). Looked all over and couldn't find a fix. Then I found your post here for the SE edition and on a whim decided to try it and see if it would work, which it did. Thanks for posting this fix.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 5:44 PM, narses03 said:

its completely incompatible with AE

On 4/29/2022 at 1:59 PM, Hub06 said:

i need help when i open skyrim it just closes and i know it is because of this mod

could be 1000 things, would need your loadorder and game version at the very least, also you need to update the .dll file yo make it work on basically any version.

i attached the dll you need to use, all the credit for that goes to asdffdsacoco

i made a video on re[placing the .dll: 

beeingfemaleDLL.rar

• 2 months later...
On 10/5/2565 at 2 นาฬิกา 1 นาที, FovI said:

อาจเป็น 1,000 อย่าง อย่างน้อยก็ต้องมี loadorder และเวอร์ชันเกมของคุณ และคุณต้องอัปเดตไฟล์ .dll ที่ทำให้ใช้งานได้กับเวอร์ชันใดก็ได้

ฉันแนบ dll ที่คุณต้องใช้ เครดิตทั้งหมดไปที่  asdffdsacoco

ฉันทำวิดีโอเกี่ยวกับ [วาง. dll: 

beeingfemaleDLL.rar 227.95 kB · 76 ดาวน์โหลด

This dll Can it be used with the ae version?

7 hours ago, McMean said:

ใช้ไม่ได้กับรุ่น AE...

I am very sad.

Find a mod that can get pregnant with monsters. But it doesn't appear to be in the version ae. I'm surprised why hasn't anyone done it yet?

when i play skyrim le.

This mod is the only mod with add-ons, babies monsters, and no other pregnant mods make this add-on with children monster. I don't understand. 

13 hours ago, raindragon456 said:

I am very sad.

Find a mod that can get pregnant with monsters. But it doesn't appear to be in the version ae. I'm surprised why hasn't anyone done it yet?

when i play skyrim le.

This mod is the only mod with add-ons, babies monsters, and no other pregnant mods make this add-on with children monster. I don't understand. 

Biggest issue is that the modder have left us for couple of years ago, but he have left the files needed to make new DDL files if you know how to make them