11 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Try and use the one in this tread

Ā 

I used the one that came with the mod. There is no mention of a problem in the description, nor any extra downloads.Ā 

Ā 

That would also be the place to post fixes, not a random post in the thread.Ā 

On 10/16/2021 at 11:14 AM, BruceWayne said:

Ā 

I used the one that came with the mod. There is no mention of a problem in the description, nor any extra downloads.Ā 

Ā 

That would also be the place to post fixes, not a random post in the thread.Ā 

I can fully agree whit that but sadly Milz have left us.

Ā 

Ā 

Use the one in this link it is complete

Ā 

But Bruce is it not something that you moderators can help whit?

Edited by Uncle64

So, I'm a bit late to the SE party here - I have the latest version and fixed DLL but I see that the script source files are not included - does anyone have the up to date psc files used for this version?

Ā 

I have had a quick look at the esm and it seems to include some errors that were patched in the LE version (for example the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAliasĀ  script is attachedĀ  to aliasesĀ  in multiple BF quests rather than just the MCM controller quest - I think this was the cause of some of the menu initialization issues and other MCM strangeness people saw). Without looking at the script source files I'm not sure if any of the patches were included or if this is effectively vanilla with a fixed DLL.

Edited by Bane Master
2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

So, I'm a bit late to the SE party here - I have the latest version and fixed DLL but I see that the script source files are not included - does anyone have the up to date psc files used for this version?

Ā 

I have had a quick look at the esm and it seems to include some errors that were patched in the LE version (for example the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAliasĀ  script is attachedĀ  aliasesĀ  in multiple BF quests rather than just the MCM controller quest - I think this was the cause of some of the menu initialization issues and other MCM strangeness people saw). Without looking at the script source files I'm not sure if any of the patches were included or if this is effectively vanilla with a fixed DLL.

Ohh.

18 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Ā 

I have had a quick look at the esm and it seems to include some errors that were patched in the LE version (for example the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAliasĀ  script is attachedĀ  to aliasesĀ  in multiple BF quests rather than just the MCM controller quest - I think this was the cause of some of the menu initialization issues and other MCM strangeness people saw). Without looking at the script source files I'm not sure if any of the patches were included or if this is effectively vanilla with a fixed DLL.

Ā 

In the absence of the script sources sourcesĀ  I have usedĀ Champollion decompiler to have a quick look at FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc

Ā 

I can confirm from that decompiled code that the OnHit event spam protection that was added to prevent stack dumps is no longer present. Unfortunately the decompiled code is not in a state that will allow it to be used to createĀ  a fix so unless we can get the updated source code this and any other script issues cannot be resolved.

Ā 

It is possible to remove the extra instances ofĀ SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias using xEdit but that's the limit of what can be done at this time.

The SKSE Plugin BeeingFemale.dll does not exist

The SKSE Plugin BeeingFemale.dll is to old\nCurrent version: v{0}\nExpected: v{1}

its found in the mcm.txtļ¼Œits my fileļ¼Œby MO2

D:\ModOrganizer2\mods\BeeingFemale64-16546-2-8-1\skse\plugins\BeeingFemale64.dll

Lookļ¼Œi did testļ¼Œi did testļ¼Œi did test怂

with skse\plugins\BeeingFemale64.dllļ¼Œgame ctd before start logoļ¼Œand i can do nothingĀ 

and i changed BeeingFemale64.dllĀ  toĀ  BeeingFemale.dllļ¼Œits ctd againļ¼Œ

deleteĀ skse\plugins\BeeingFemale64.dllļ¼Œgame is ok to start and i can see logoļ¼Œand load savefile怂

maybeļ¼Œskse\plugins\BeeingFemale64.dll this dll is badļ¼Œor not right怂

Ā 

Ā Probable callstack

{Ā Ā Ā 

Ā  [1]Ā Ā  0x7FFC457D0D08Ā Ā Ā Ā  (BeeingFemale64.dll+F0D08)Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Ā  [2]Ā Ā  0x7FFC457E63F8Ā Ā Ā Ā  (BeeingFemale64.dll+1063F8)Ā Ā Ā 

Ā  [3]Ā Ā  0x7FFC4580362AĀ Ā Ā Ā  (BeeingFemale64.dll+12362A)Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

}

Ā 

Registers

{

Ā  AX:Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  0x7FFC45A17070Ā Ā Ā Ā  (BeeingFemale64.dll+337070) (void*)

Ā 

}

Ā 

Stack

{

Ā  [SP+0]Ā Ā Ā  0x7FFC457D0D08Ā Ā Ā Ā  (BeeingFemale64.dll+F0D08) (void*)

Ā  [SP+8]Ā Ā Ā  0x7FFC45A17090Ā Ā Ā Ā  (BeeingFemale64.dll+337090) (void*)

Ā  [SP+28]Ā Ā  0x7FFC45A17070Ā Ā Ā Ā  (BeeingFemale64.dll+337070) (void*)

Ā  [SP+40]Ā Ā  0x7FFC457E63F8Ā Ā Ā Ā  (BeeingFemale64.dll+1063F8) (void*)

Ā  [SP+70]Ā Ā  0x7FFC4580362AĀ Ā Ā Ā  (BeeingFemale64.dll+12362A) (char*) "H?D$8H?|$8"

Ā 

here is my crash noticeļ¼ŒthisĀ dll is not right

It seems the most people are using patch V14dĀ  one or just the original one. Some people uploaded modified package in this topic. Except for version checking, is there any problem blocking people from using patch V14d?

Ā 

Some post (post #181, #422) replaced belly node transform scaling to belly body morph scaling.

37 minutes ago, doswls1 said:

CTD when i run the game with this mod

nvm i found the solution

Ā 

and

Ā 

where can i get developer's sourcefiles?

Ā 

i tried to use LE version source but it just says i am using oldversion of sexlab and disabling beingfemaleĀ 

Edited by doswls1
On 10/28/2021 at 2:11 PM, doswls1 said:

nvm i found the solution

Ā 

and

Ā 

where can i get developer's sourcefiles?

Ā 

i tried to use LE version source but it just says i am using oldversion of sexlab and disabling beingfemaleĀ 

As I understand so is this mod only one port from BF LE since Milz did not have Skyrim SE and it is made by one other person.

So you need to use the source that you can find on the LE page

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 8:53 PM, Bane Master said:

Ā 

Ā 

Some good (I hope) news - I found the updated script sources, although they areĀ  not on the LL SE page or Nexus pages they are available from the LE LL page.

Ā 

As I mentioned previously some of the old patch fixes are present in the files and some are not. I'm not planning to completely rework this all again but I have applied a couple of fixes that were missing and I believe are fairly important.

• Added back OnHit Spamguard protection to FWAbilityBeeingFemale and FWAbilityBeeingBase scripts to prevent stack dump risk from multiple hits
  • Removed 8 extraneous copies ofĀ SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias script from BF_ControllerĀ  and widget quest aliasesĀ  - I think these are a cause of MCM installation problemsĀ 
  • Delocalized & Relocalized BeeingFemaleBasicAddon.esp to fix multiple "lstring id is not Int32" errors - this solves the issue for the English Localization but other languages may need fixing (feel free to post any required fixes to localization and I'll add them)

This all seems to be working well for me thus far - patch file attached for those who want to give it a try.

Ā 

Ā 

BeeingFemale64_2_8_1 Bane Patch 28112021.7z

Edited by Bane Master

This mod needs way too much work to get to properly work. It was simply ported and abandoned. It's belly and breast growth is beyond out of date. Even the RS Children Patch doesn't properly function, giving all girls shaved heads instead of randomly assigning a ks hair from RS Children. It was great on LE, but Fertility Mode is the best available for SE.

2 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

This mod needs way too much work to get to properly work. It was simply ported and abandoned. It's belly and breast growth is beyond out of date. Even the RS Children Patch doesn't properly function, giving all girls shaved heads instead of randomly assigning a ks hair from RS Children. It was great on LE, but Fertility Mode is the best available for SE.

There is some patches and fixes in this tread that do fix your issues.

But you are right. The modmaker did not have SE at the time it came so it was one other that did convert the mod for him, and yea we all can se the bad convertion of it.

Did you check @bane masters patch that was posted before your post?

Ā 

And my children from this mod dont have shaved heads. That do indicate that your load is not proper.

Ā 

Not sure if it will work whit the latest SE update

Edited by Uncle64
9 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

There is some patches and fixes in this tread that do fix your issues.

But you are right. The modmaker did not have SE at the time it came so it was one other that did convert the mod for him, and yea we all can se the bad convertion of it.

Did you check @bane masters patch that was posted before your post?

Ā 

And my children from this mod dont have shaved heads. That do indicate that your load is not proper.

Ā 

Not sure if it will work whit the latest SE update

The shaved head issue is strictly an RS Children Patch issue where even trying to NIF Skope, Cathedral and CK it doesn't seem to correct the issue, regardless of load order. I've checked everything but I'm weary about trying anything that doesn't mention correcting how the body scales. Unless they have completely updated it to utilize Bodymorphs instead of NI or the Skeleton option, then I'm still going to wind up the same belly growth issue: A belly that looks like a spare tire.

• 3 weeks later...