This pretty witch girl is looking for...

Sursed

Ok, according to the results of the poll on the 6-th of april I start working on Sycorax. She is a witch (not a wizard or a mage) skilled in Illusion, Destruction and Alteration. She will have a custom outfit, weapons and an animal companion (probably a sabercat).

This will be the base of her outfit

Screenshot247483.thumb.jpg.567b5b8cdc1946e0dc876270e35652dc.jpgScreenshot238162.thumb.jpg.b713e81416d8cdc8cf6ddfed7a5ee0f1.jpgScreenshot246954.thumb.jpg.985813a4b9c1b85add65ddda836efba3.jpg 

I am not sure about the boots though. There are three alternatives:

Spoiler

Screenshot250762.thumb.jpg.e76c5c52f0fa17a8d796a8903fcd549c.jpgScreenshot251461.thumb.jpg.a86176b37c932f6fa6a6d8abb71f4b14.jpgScreenshot253087.thumb.jpg.54d1401a1d418d12f7577e425db0f33e.jpg

I will remove clipping from the third later

I am still looking for accessories (ring, necklace, hat or other head piece) that will suite her. Any ideas?

And I am looking for a suitable unique staff of even better for a person who could create a unique staff. 

I am aslo open for suggestions for her animal companion. Sabercat is not bad but it is rather common. I would prefer a more exotic animal...

I got one "Cat" in one mod, that I have worked on for 8-9 month that have one female master.

You cant have it, but my suggestion if you want to make one, make sure that you give it its own life, it is not that easy. My "cat" have its own body/texture/meshes/packets and so on.

Easy to create one good staff, you do the same as you do all other stuff.

And your follower looks good but use the one in the 3:d picture.

She is very pretty. What will be her "gimmick"? What voice did you plan on giving her? Does she like fire, ice or lightning based destruction? Will she play a support role or will you give ppl a choice? I would have to say that I like the sabercat idea, but, will there be a way to make it disappear in a constricted dungeon where there is little room?

Your asking for opinions, so, I'll give you an honest one. There are literally thousands of potential followers- some custom voiced- for ppl to choose from. You might want to think of a way to make your pretty follower stand out from the rest. Maybe give her a neat little quest or something like that.:classic_smile:

You might try the author of Colorful Magic to see if you can use some assets from it.

1 hour ago, Uncle64 said:

I got one "Cat" in one mod, that I have worked on for 8-9 month that have one female master.

You cant have it, but my suggestion if you want to make one, make sure that you give it its own life, it is not that easy. My "cat" have its own body/texture/meshes/packets and so on.

I always do

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

She is very pretty. What will be her "gimmick"? What voice did you plan on giving her? Does she like fire, ice or lightning based destruction? Will she play a support role or will you give ppl a choice? I would have to say that I like the sabercat idea, but, will there be a way to make it disappear in a constricted dungeon where there is little room?

I am thinking about all this too :smile: I have not made a decision about ger voice yet

Your asking for opinions, so, I'll give you an honest one. There are literally thousands of potential followers- some custom voiced- for ppl to choose from. You might want to think of a way to make your pretty follower stand out from the rest. Maybe give her a neat little quest or something like that.:classic_smile:

Unfortunately I know nothing about creating quests :frown:

You might try the author of Colorful Magic to see if you can use some assets from it.

Thanks I will have a look

28 minutes ago, wholegrain said:

Yo can you make a pretty version of Dark Seducers and Golden Saints. The summoning mod on the Nexus feature non-beautified ones.

I was also thinking about making a Golden Saint ana a Dark Seducer followers

What kind of elements would you want in the staff anyway? She looks like a very neat and tidy witch rather than the messy, hagraven-y kind so maybe even a wand might suit her?

idk I'm just looking for something to occupy me lol.

7 hours ago, Frankfranky said:

I was thinking about your boots actually...... but mb I could do a staff ... mb. No promises. I still have some sandals to finish first. Stupid real world won't leave me alone atm.

It would be great, Franky!

To be honest, I had never thought that Sycorax could win the poll. She is one of my old, almost forgotten characters. I included her into the pall list just to make it a bit larger :smile: 

5 hours ago, Artsick said:

What kind of elements would you want in the staff anyway? She looks like a very neat and tidy witch rather than the messy, hagraven-y kind so maybe even a wand might suit her?

idk I'm just looking for something to occupy me lol.

Well, she is a neat and tidy witch indeed :smile: 

I’d appreciate your advice and suggestions, Artsick, for her outfit and accessories. I do like how you outfit your character. You obviously have a nice taste and real skill for it. Besides your opinion is important because you are a girl and you see these things in a different (and more subtle) way than we – men – do. So what is your idea of an outfit for a pretty witch?

As for a suitable staff, I was thinking about two possible variants.

1) A sort of branch with a crystal like these

646cd16242b75d03a0598df522996528.thumb.jpg.762c23d3554c7d7e8904470755bf62bc.jpg3ae7d798ab34272bc6a1c97e96019b63.thumb.png.71749e98a3c3b57d90385028c2224e57.png

2) A staff like this

96b44e04adb5a3964a76130842f27802--dark-witch-wands.jpg.30a5fec7e03cd83832e437415990141a.jpg

But with a paw with claws holding a crystal

300256384_w640_h640_il_570xn.265991735.jpg.b14ebb6af5febe317915c7da8479d0f1.jpgil_570xN.398011513_5yeu.jpg.c2fdfec468d8a0f4cb64f36469675551.jpgbmp1219.jpg.3ebab13de4656431813566686f8493e8.jpg

However I am not sure… so your ideas about a staff are most welcome as well.

A ring

bird-claw-ring.jpg.3c2f5564c6f145e50938dfb42fbc5446.jpg

A necklace

20123fbdb89170e2d560f7936f3c08cb.thumb.jpg.c399aeda6e46e92a6718b8adde58a160.jpgx354-q80.jpg.dd208a269973bc8fb0d14a33839fc46d.jpg

I mean no disrespect, I'm just curious.

Your followers looks more like a community effort than personal projects. You are always looking for somebody to make something for you.

Also you said in another thread you don't have access to the Creation Kit because you have an old DVD copy of Skyrim that you don't have the key anymore or something.
I have to wonder, how much work you yourself put on your followers or how you manage to get them made at all?

Don't get me wrong, the end results are always nice with all the talented people you get involved on it.

3 hours ago, Naked Ekans said:

I mean no disrespect, I'm just curious.

Your followers looks more like a community effort than personal projects. You are always looking for somebody to make something for you.

Also you said in another thread you don't have access to the Creation Kit because you have an old DVD copy of Skyrim that you don't have the key anymore or something.
I have to wonder, how much work you yourself put on your followers or how you manage to get them made at all?

Don't get me wrong, the end results are always nice with all the talented people you get involved on it.

Big Brother is watching me? :smile: 

Joking apart, I work in TES5edit. It is very convenient. Though there are things that can be done only in the CK. In these cases I ask for help. My part of work are presets for bodies and faces (and I think I have a most unconvetional but efficiet way of applying face presets to the head meshes of my followers), I also make textures\retextures (one can work wonders with alpha channels), followers' settings (combat class, perks, abilities, equipement, etc) create meshes mash ups to make unique armors (this usually means modifying meshes in Nifscope and Bodyslide outfit studio). However if I need a more serious modification of a mesh, I usually ask for help.

And in the description of my mods I say it clearly that my followers mods contain few assets that are mine. In credits section I also put information on contributions of other modders.

And yes, you are right. My followers mods are results of community effort. I have never said they are personal projects. I do not think it is bad. On the contrary it is fun to work together with other members of the comunity, isn't it?

If I have done something wrong, please tell me in a more straightforward way.

P.S.: I love your Talyn follower, Naked Ekans :smile: 

Archived