47 minutes ago, Kashked said:

Can you learn this power? I love this pack, but only use it for very specific characters in specific circumstances. I googled S4S and appearantly it means Shit4chanSays according to google...?

BY sketch162000 !! 

I figured out how to do this.

1. Place all of the CC that you don't want to be randomized into a new, separate folder inside your Mods Directory.

2. Download Sims4Studio.

3. Press Ctrl+Shift+C, enter disallowforrandom into the box and press ok 

4. In the box that appears, press the "Browse" button for the Mods Folder and select the folder where you've placed all the CC you don't want randomized.

5. Click Run and wait for the process to finish. The program will show the little busy circle animation until it's completed.

6. Play! No more grannies in slutwear!

1 hour ago, ihateuface said:

Hey, sorry to ask again, but do you plan on releasing more futa content? I'm still waiting on that futa bikini bottom from that teaser pic you showed a ways back. ?

Which exactly futa bikini?? ? My recent PUBLIC release that can be downloaded here on LL contain 3 different futa skirts. Though it seams there is very little love for such stuff, so i don't know if i should do more ??

14 minutes ago, synge said:

Right, futa is weird. For the time being, your new working thema should, obviously, be ... sexy soccer ?

Reveal hidden contents

Players  and Don't forget referee :

o_Fair-Play-Sexy-Referee-Costume-N8083_8

4505-equipe-de-foot-feminine-sexy-WallFi

Uuu i do like the idea ? ?

8 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

For whatever reason, when using skintones either than blue, there is a green spot in the front right portion of the condom on this skirt even when the sim has a Lunar Eclipse penis.

630878243_Sims4Screenshot2019_06.10-05_06_20_94.png.d52426ab459a5fba77fe7ae5d74df3f1.png

That is why you have to use my edited version of lunareclipse textures, because for some reason original has green outlines that are not needed 

10 hours ago, sstormyy said:

BY sketch162000 !! 

I figured out how to do this.

1. Place all of the CC that you don't want to be randomized into a new, separate folder inside your Mods Directory.

2. Download Sims4Studio.

3. Press Ctrl+Shift+C, enter disallowforrandom into the box and press ok 

4. In the box that appears, press the "Browse" button for the Mods Folder and select the folder where you've placed all the CC you don't want randomized.

5. Click Run and wait for the process to finish. The program will show the little busy circle animation until it's completed.

6. Play! No more grannies in slutwear!

Yup!  My mods folder is pretty messy, so I used the "Batch Fix" tab and just chose to disable all CC for random.  A lot of NPC's had already been created wearing the wrong stuff, so I fix them with MCCC when I spot them.  You can click an NPC, choose the MCCC tab, MC CAS, and randomize their current outfit.  The girl shown didn't change her accessories when I did that, so she still had the breast pump and ear tag, so I also had to "Remove accessories."

Hi sstormyy! I had been busy lately and couln't find much time to download your awesome CC yet. I've seen that you end up making that lovely anal bikini, and it really looks so stunning! ?

But what I wanted to do with this message is to congratulate with you for all these beautiful clohes you've been recently crafting! Thank you a lot for putting so much care and efforts into those lovely outfits! ? Can't wait to try them out!

33 minutes ago, jane_xx said:

Hi sstormyy! I had been busy lately and couln't find much time to download your awesome CC yet. I've seen that you end up making that lovely anal bikini, and it really looks so stunning! ?

But what I wanted to do with this message is to congratulate with you for all these beautiful clohes you've been recently crafting! Thank you a lot for putting so much care and efforts into those lovely outfits! ? Can't wait to try them out!

Thanks ?, if you have more ideas for me, i would like to see ??

22 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

I've downloaded all of the rars from Patreon but I don't see any texture files in any of them.

Ahh you see the reason why you don't see any texture file is that i am dumb ? and even though i specifically made them did not add them anywher, nor here or on my patreon page ?, and unfortunately i will be able to add it only during weekends as right now i don't have access to my PC ☹️

I suppose it just shows how unpopular futa stuff is, that only now somebody mentioned this problem ? (BTW that texture file would also fix color bleeding not only an skirts but also on the futa shorts that i made some time ago) 

6 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Thanks ?, if you have more ideas for me, i would like to see ??

You are very welcome! ? Some time ago I was attending an university class and I got an idea I wanted to share with you (I literally thought "I must share this with sstormyy as soon as I can!"), but unfortunately had no time to log in due to exams, and now I forgot about it. ? Hopefully, it will surely get back in my mind someday, sometime, and by that moment I would share it with you. ?

Talking of ideas, I've seen that you crafted that cool anal swimsuit, but have you created the shoulder-less version too? I refer to the other one which has two thinner wires and is held by nipple rings. Would surely look so outstanding. I am literally in love with your works! ?

1 hour ago, jane_xx said:

You are very welcome! ? Some time ago I was attending an university class and I got an idea I wanted to share with you (I literally thought "I must share this with sstormyy as soon as I can!"), but unfortunately had no time to log in due to exams, and now I forgot about it. ? Hopefully, it will surely get back in my mind someday, sometime, and by that moment I would share it with you. ?

Talking of ideas, I've seen that you crafted that cool anal swimsuit, but have you created the shoulder-less version too? I refer to the other one which has two thinner wires and is held by nipple rings. Would surely look so outstanding. I am literally in love with your works! ?

Ohh yeah exams can be tough ?, hope you do/did well ?

I have not created that yet, but i do plan to create it ?, and hopefully whatever that idea was will return, because i surely would like to hear it ♥ 

On 6/24/2019 at 1:12 PM, sstormyy said:

Which exactly futa bikini?? ? My recent PUBLIC release that can be downloaded here on LL contain 3 different futa skirts. Though it seams there is very little love for such stuff, so i don't know if i should do more ??

On 2/24/2019 at 11:35 AM, sstormyy said:

WIP...haven't posted some futa stuff in a very long time, so want to show you something that i am working on right now...hope you'll enjoy, or at least some of you :D

24_02.2019_21-23-05.png.0608fbb3910925d16156f51b8132d9f9.png24_02.2019_21-22-51.png.9f9dbeceb4d0758b707a7637e6b2c2c0.png

This one teased here! I really wanna use it 

1 hour ago, sstormyy said:

Ohh yeah exams can be tough ?, hope you do/did well ?

I have not created that yet, but i do plan to create it ?, and hopefully whatever that idea was will return, because i surely would like to hear it ♥ 

Heheh fortunately everything is going well! ?

I can't wait to see that version too: I am more than sure you will end up with something amazingly outstanding! ?

It's incredible how daily life can mix with people you meet here: I wonder who else on earth would have focused on CC for The Sims 4 created by sstormyy while attending a class at university! ?? Anyway, I can't wait to get such ideas back in mind just to tell you everything about them! ?❤️

I am having trouble downloading the files. When I try, the download fails because it says there is a server issue. This happens no matter which platform I use to unpack the files and if I download them here or from your patreon page. Is there a specific unzipping site or software I need to use? I support your work and I'd like to be able to utilize it as well.

1 hour ago, 3llysium said:

I am having trouble downloading the files. When I try, the download fails because it says there is a server issue. This happens no matter which platform I use to unpack the files and if I download them here or from your patreon page. Is there a specific unzipping site or software I need to use? I support your work and I'd like to be able to utilize it as well.

Hi, you don't need any specific program to be able to unzip the files!

Does this happen only with my new update, or with all of them? 

P.S. Unfortunately right now i do not have access to my computer?, only tomorrow i will, and maybe then i will be able to help a little bit more ?

Might be a stupid question but...  Is there a simple way to know whats in each of the 13 files, just, idk if I want literally everything and adding them one at a time to load the game to look to exit and add the next one is going to take forever. 

Hopefully I wont cause offence by asking, its just its a hell of a lot of content, I used to download everything, all the time, now after a few years I try to be more picky because an ass load of CC does me more harm than good to sort through and work out what is what after adding rather than before.