1 hour ago, SadSickhead said:

Hey OP have you posted this somewhere else? Most of the downloads are broken, and they are too expensive, too many stuff in one package. If not where i can find some stuff like this? (preferably  individual pieces).

do you mean my stuff ??

On 7/18/2019 at 12:07 AM, sstormyy said:

It is possible to edit them, and i am sure it is possible to turn them into fly-away style, though i am not a huge fan of editing other people's work, cuz sometimes they might dislike it ?, and also these days i do enjoy creating new stuff myself 

Are edits like that terribly difficult?  I've seen alot of stuff that I was i could just change a little bit... Could you point me in the direction of what software/tutorials I would need to learn some basic cc stuff?

8 hours ago, bobdobbl3 said:

I'm still trying to find it in my massive pile of cc...  Is it only available in "sleep" section of CAS?

Nope, if i remember correctly you have to look it in the body suits category and not in the tops ?

8 hours ago, bobdobbl3 said:

Are edits like that terribly difficult?  I've seen alot of stuff that I was i could just change a little bit... Could you point me in the direction of what software/tutorials I would need to learn some basic cc stuff?

Nope they are quite easy, tbh i started with such edits ?, and then moved to creating stuff on my own, you just need to 2 programs to do edits like this sims4studio and Blender 2.70, and there are a ton of tutorials on YouTube ☺️

15 hours ago, bobdobbl3 said:

Deleting stuff is easy. Adding stuff is harder. Sims 4 studio forums have a tutorial index on their forums. The quality of the tutorials varies wildly, but its more than enough to let you mess with existing stuff.

On 7/6/2019 at 12:07 AM, sstormyy said:

34 minutes ago, Zeusguy said:

What skins and other related mods are you using?  These sims look really good.

The clothes are great!

Thanks

You can download some of the girls in the post above, nearly all of my girls use the skin from ThisisThem !!

On 7/6/2019 at 3:03 PM, MonsoonGibby said:

If you're looking for inspiration for more slutty outfits to create, there's this artist I discovered many years ago.  The site is in Japanese, but follow the links around and you'll see plenty of costume designs that fit this theme.

http://youhachi.sakura.ne.jp/contents/kisekae/costume.html

If I had any confidence in my ability to learn to make stuff for The Sims, I'd have made a bunch of this stuff already.

Wow! I definitely fell in love with many of them! Thank you a ton for sharing! ? There are tons of cool designs in there, and so many of those are absolutely suitable for real life too, expecially with the Instagram's monokini fashion trend growing up a lot lately. I would definitely pay half off my current salary to get some of those lovely outfits to be tailored for my real self. ??

There is a lot of quality stuff in there. Can't wait for you sstormyy to take inspiration from that for your future outfits! ?

52 minutes ago, jane_xx said:

Wow! I definitely fell in love with many of them! Thank you a ton for sharing! ? There are tons of cool designs in there, and so many of those are absolutely suitable for real life too, expecially with the Instagram's monokini fashion trend growing up a lot lately. I would definitely pay half off my current salary to get some of those lovely outfits to be tailored for my real self. ??

There is a lot of quality stuff in there. Can't wait for you sstormyy to take inspiration from that for your future outfits! ?

Definitely will ! ?☺️

3 hours ago, synge said:

Hello, I'm back from Jérusalem (nice town) and I saw our friend's new downloads. Goddam, here is what his work is for ...

Reveal hidden contents

short1.png.bb6d48b26d7be3be162645925732edab.pngshort2.png.e04ba94c3a1e05ad9daaffcbb4a256df.pngshort3.png.fdb4ce65570d9a7ec825b1cdace00ef8.pngshort4.png.37df78c139ba14ce211931e57413389f.pngshort5.png.dfa4fa867bef01e4cfedc6fc4daac0b4.png

I am glad you enjoy it! ????

Love your comic strip!! ❤️?❤️

What is the skin you used for this sim? I love the look and can't find it anywhere and the only thisisthem skin that looks close to this has some messed up eyes4.png.020eeb344d9a26b7b80f3ba131869658.png