3 hours ago, sstormyy said:

I already did :DD the one you quoted IS the edited version :D

P.S. last couple of swatches are my edits

Ok im an idiot sry bout that. The one a had was original. I get hit with the dumb stick now and then.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LueRV said:

Hey Sstormyy, big fan of your work.

Would it be possible for you to make some "half off" shorts. You already have a lot of hot pants and gym shorts. it would be very hot if they were like around the thigh or the ankles. 

It would ?, i actually was thinking about creating something like that, maybe not in the upcoming release, as it will soon be available on my patreon, though in the next one definitely! 

Hi sstormyy, great and hot collection you have there ! ?

Could you make a jeans in 3 different stages?

1. Normal jeans, low hips style
2. same jeans but with open zipper, so you can see her pussy or pubic hair (you already made one I think)
3. same jeans pulled down, hanging around the upper legs, around the middle of the thighs (so you can see butt and front)

Would be nice for a story progression.

Just a little remark: 
Love your collection, but some colors are just too bright and too shiny, reflective.

Anyway, keep up the great work. Thank you very much!  ? ?

1 hour ago, Zemacz said:

Hi sstormyy, great and hot collection you have there ! ?

Could you make a jeans in 3 different stages?

1. Normal jeans, low hips style
2. same jeans but with open zipper, so you can see her pussy or pubic hair (you already made one I think)
3. same jeans pulled down, hanging around the upper legs, around the middle of the thighs (so you can see butt and front)

Would be nice for a story progression.

Just a little remark: 
Love your collection, but some colors are just too bright and too shiny, reflective.

Anyway, keep up the great work. Thank you very much!  ? ?

Hi, actually i have already made something like that, last look in pic ?4.png.020eeb344d9a26b7b80f3ba131869658.p

P. S. Regarding the color i try to do less shiny color, especially when i use different textures, though i am still working on that ??

I love your work, and I'm glad to see you progressing and improving! Keep it up! ^_^

So here's my newest girl having some fun. I swear I have too much fun taking pictures through windows. XD

Would love to see some more pulled aside clothing, panties in particular. Still on, just pulled aside. Oh! More sleepwear/lingerie and sheer things would also be great! (Maybe some crotchless things?)

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 10.15.13 PM.png

You should make a "ALL in one" available here or to Patrons that has EVERYTHING in one convienent RAR. I dont have the fastest internet so downloading all your content would take actual hours of babysitting each file download one at a time.

When i subbed to you on Patreon I thought you would have that as most CC creators offer that as a perk. 

2 hours ago, se7enex said:

You should make a "ALL in one" available here or to Patrons that has EVERYTHING in one convienent RAR. I dont have the fastest internet so downloading all your content would take actual hours of babysitting each file download one at a time.

When i subbed to you on Patreon I thought you would have that as most CC creators offer that as a perk. 

Well it wouldn't allow to upload such big file to patreon or here, but what you could do is go here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KLlTPHZczWsO7sH7sh1GXSUiWZh5X171?usp=sharing click with right mouse button on clothes and push download :D you will be able to download all of my previous updates, and so you'll just need to download the last one from patreon, and so you will have my complete collection :)

On 8/17/2019 at 12:48 PM, sstormyy said:

Well it wouldn't allow to upload such big file to patreon or here, but what you could do is go here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KLlTPHZczWsO7sH7sh1GXSUiWZh5X171?usp=sharing click with right mouse button on clothes and push download :D you will be able to download all of my previous updates, and so you'll just need to download the last one from patreon, and so you will have my complete collection :)

I'll be honest unusually i unsub from CC Creators once I get the content I like. 

I'm staying subbed to you for being awesome. You keep doing you man you're killing it.