46 minutes ago, Downloader said:

Might be a stupid question but...  Is there a simple way to know whats in each of the 13 files, just, idk if I want literally everything and adding them one at a time to load the game to look to exit and add the next one is going to take forever. 

Hopefully I wont cause offence by asking, its just its a hell of a lot of content, I used to download everything, all the time, now after a few years I try to be more picky because an ass load of CC does me more harm than good to sort through and work out what is what after adding rather than before. 

Oh my god how dare you ask such things ?... ?? JK it's totally fine, the only solution what i can ? recommend is to download sims4studio, so that you will be able to open .package files and see what is inside 

15 minutes ago, sstormyy said:

Oh my god how dare you ask such things ?... ?? JK it's totally fine, the only solution what i can ? recommend is to download sims4studio, so that you will be able to open .package files and see what is inside 

Ah, have that for merging and unmerging, thank you for the suggestion, didn't think. 

Experimenting with tan lines.  The blonde girls tanned in Maxis swimwear, and their tan lines look exactly like the outfits-- the one needs to not wear that wrap while sunbathing.  So I wondered, does it work with CC?  Seems it depends on the CC.  Dark hair girl in what she wore, and what her tan lines look like.  Her bottom is someone else's CC, and then the top, well I had to see if she would really get one white boob or not.  Nope, just a vague band, must be something about how sstormyy's stuff is made.  Oh, and her alien wife can't tan, apparently.

53275868_06-29-19_9-31-54AM.png.b7d9425fa1801226748fad90d033180b.png556108498_06-29-19_9-48-52AM.png.f85a299f0392610a184cc01b6fa1ba7a.png1812432381_06-29-19_9-47-02AM.png.3c11e47ad23233d87be2ab90ff38236d.png

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Experimenting with tan lines.  The blonde girls tanned in Maxis swimwear, and their tan lines look exactly like the outfits-- the one needs to not wear that wrap while sunbathing.  So I wondered, does it work with CC?  Seems it depends on the CC.  Dark hair girl in what she wore, and what her tan lines look like.  Her bottom is someone else's CC, and then the top, well I had to see if she would really get one white boob or not.  Nope, just a vague band, must be something about how sstormyy's stuff is made.  Oh, and her alien wife can't tan, apparently.

53275868_06-29-19_9-31-54AM.png.b7d9425fa1801226748fad90d033180b.png556108498_06-29-19_9-48-52AM.png.f85a299f0392610a184cc01b6fa1ba7a.png1812432381_06-29-19_9-47-02AM.png.3c11e47ad23233d87be2ab90ff38236d.png

Hmmm... will have to research how the tanlines work ;)

10 hours ago, sketch162000 said:

Wondering if we could get some of sstormyy's sims. Those girls are sexy af :classic_biggrin:

There isn't really a lot to share, all of my models are quite bare, literally they have one costume and that's it ?, i mean if you don't care for that, i could try adding them, though somehow the sim tray export doesn't really work and it exports also a lot of unnecessary stuff that my sims don't use.... 

5 hours ago, sstormyy said:

There isn't really a lot to share, all of my models are quite bare, literally they have one costume and that's it ?, i mean if you don't care for that, i could try adding them, though somehow the sim tray export doesn't really work and it exports also a lot of unnecessary stuff that my sims don't use.... 

haha you say "bare" as if it's a bad thing to go naked with bodies like that. Those hips, mmm. Oh yes, I'm definitely happy to play dress up and (dress off!) with your models :)

I wonder why the tray exporter is being stubborn for you, though...

If you're looking for inspiration for more slutty outfits to create, there's this artist I discovered many years ago.  The site is in Japanese, but follow the links around and you'll see plenty of costume designs that fit this theme.

http://youhachi.sakura.ne.jp/contents/kisekae/costume.html

If I had any confidence in my ability to learn to make stuff for The Sims, I'd have made a bunch of this stuff already.

44 minutes ago, MonsoonGibby said:

If you're looking for inspiration for more slutty outfits to create, there's this artist I discovered many years ago.  The site is in Japanese, but follow the links around and you'll see plenty of costume designs that fit this theme.

If I had any confidence in my ability to learn to make stuff for The Sims, I'd have made a bunch of this stuff already.

Oh wow! I had a look around and I see what you mean.
Yeah, I definitely think a lot of these fit sstormyy's style.

2 hours ago, MonsoonGibby said:

Ok... Just wow ?, thanks a lot ? now i am sure i will not run out of inspiration for my next pieces , a specially of all the different night wear and ?!! So much possibility! 

9 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

If you are ever interested in making anything else for Futas or feminine males, here is a swimsuit suggestion image:

1916990529_Futanari---futa-manga-futa-on-male-694711.thumb.jpeg.a0eb3fc38bf1d22c8cec843bbe759a33.jpeg

It's good suggestion?, though it seams that futa stuff isn't that popular, so i am not sure when the next release will be, or whether it will ever be ?

On 7/6/2019 at 10:45 AM, sstormyy said:

Ok... Just wow ?, thanks a lot ? now i am sure i will not run out of inspiration for my next pieces , a specially of all the different night wear and ?!! So much possibility! 

Yes, this is an awesome resource!

sStormyy, think you could edit/"recolor" this to make it an open-cup/shelf-bra design and maybe cut the back to make a "fly-away" babydoll?    I'm actually just wondering if you know how to do that or if it's even possible to edit somebody else's cc to that degree...  If it is, hopefully it would be relatively easy compared to creating your own from scratch!

Original File:

w-600h-450-2645743.jpg

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/simseviyo/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/chillin/id/1314157/

Fly-away examples:  

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.IHywmXP46RSFSDu7d6YhgAHaKl%26pid%3DApi&f=1Open Cup Shelf Bra BabydollSexy Cupless Babydoll Lingerie Open Cup Babydoll Shelf Bra ...BARE BOOBS! RACY! New Sheer Black Shelf Bra Open Bust ...Sheer Spaghetti Strap Lingerie Sexy Open-Cup Babydoll ...

Those undies are pretty cool too!  ↗ ⬆

4 minutes ago, bobdobbl3 said:

sStormyy, think you could edit/"recolor" this to make it an open-cup/shelf-bra design and maybe cut the back to make a "fly-away" babydoll?    I'm actually just wondering if you know how to do that or if it's even possible to edit somebody else's cc to that degree...  If it is, hopefully it would be relatively easy compared to creating your own from scratch!

Original File:

w-600h-450-2645743.jpg

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/simseviyo/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/chillin/id/1314157/

Fly-away examples:  

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.IHywmXP46RSFSDu7d6YhgAHaKl%26pid%3DApi&f=1Open Cup Shelf Bra BabydollSexy Cupless Babydoll Lingerie Open Cup Babydoll Shelf Bra ...BARE BOOBS! RACY! New Sheer Black Shelf Bra Open Bust ...Sheer Spaghetti Strap Lingerie Sexy Open-Cup Babydoll ...

Those undies are pretty cool too!  ↗ ⬆

This one could also be another potentially easy edit:

w-600h-450-2557354.jpg

(Just get rid of the damn undershirt!)  ...and/or cut out some boobie-holes ?

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/altea127/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-sleepwear/title/valentine-camisole/id/1284420/

3 hours ago, bobdobbl3 said:

This one could also be another potentially easy edit:

w-600h-450-2557354.jpg

(Just get rid of the damn undershirt!)  ...and/or cut out some boobie-holes ?

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/altea127/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-sleepwear/title/valentine-camisole/id/1284420/

It is possible to edit them, and i am sure it is possible to turn them into fly-away style, though i am not a huge fan of editing other people's work, cuz sometimes they might dislike it ?, and also these days i do enjoy creating new stuff myself 

1 hour ago, sstormyy said:

It is possible to edit them, and i am sure it is possible to turn them into fly-away style, though i am not a huge fan of editing other people's work, cuz sometimes they might dislike it ?, and also these days i do enjoy creating new stuff myself 

+ + ... And we already have

01-09-2018_05-30-03.png.8cad02ea4def35fe26acefd605b96764.png...