2 hours ago, jouda852 said:

Hi! So i'm kinda new to modding in sims (i just know how to install mods basically) and i have a problem when trying to get the vitiligo skin your sims have. I installed THISISTHEM's skin overlay and Mintyowl's vitiligo "tattoo". First when i tried to use them together the vitiligo skin didn't even show up. So i did some searching and i found out that you can change composition method is sims4studio to 0 and then i would work. Well... Technically it does work but it still looks weird. Just look at the screenshot. Nipples are overlayed and color looks odd etc. I don't know what to do really. ?

why.png

why2.png

Ok, ok, so i think i know what was wrong (kinda). I had eve v5 body and skin tones installed and when i uninstalled it, everything started to work! I installed Hiroki's better body and wild guy's body details instead and now it works just fine. 

On 6/4/2019 at 11:58 AM, snowdog04 said:

I have been looking for FOREVER for an apron, that's JUST the apron, that fits right-- no stupid balloon effect!

Consuela the Selvadoradan housekeeper approves.

02iQkhD.jpg

A21SF7J.jpg

I don't know why the first link doesn't work, but it's a back view.

On 6/4/2019 at 2:05 PM, snowdog04 said:

@bobdobbl3  

Thanks!  That's EXACTLY what I wanted, a realistic apron that the wife/girlfriend could fix breakfast wearing nothing but.

Hellz ya!  Breakfast done RIGHT!!  : D   https://youtu.be/DavjTGIntI8

On 4/13/2019 at 2:29 AM, DarkAudit said:

After the first random teen walked by with her skirt around her knees, I had to make sure I disabled all this for further randoms before the elders started wearing it. No offense, but some things were not meant to be seen. :)

How do you disable randoms? I've got a bunch of elders walking around with their saggy tits hanging out of slutty club wear at the library

On 4/13/2019 at 2:29 AM, DarkAudit said:

After the first random teen walked by with her skirt around her knees, I had to make sure I disabled all this for further randoms before the elders started wearing it. No offense, but some things were not meant to be seen. :)

How do you disable randoms? I've got a bunch of elders walking around with their saggy tits hanging out of slutty club wear at the library

1 hour ago, sketch162000 said:

AFAIK you cannot disable random outfits. you could potentially use sim studio and limit everything, but that's extremely time consuming.

You can delete the townies and then use MCCC to set it so that no new townies spawn. 

11 hours ago, LueRV said:

AFAIK you cannot disable random outfits. you could potentially use sim studio and limit everything, but that's extremely time consuming

Yes you can (to a point), and it's not as time consuming as you think. You can batch tag a folder of CC to keep townies from using items in that folder. In other words, no more random elders walking by my house with skirts around their knees or carrying double dildos everywhere. I still see one or two, but nothing like what it was when I first downloaded sstormyy's stuff. :)

12 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Yes you can (to a point), and it's not as time consuming as you think. You can batch tag a folder of CC to keep townies from using items in that folder. In other words, no more random elders walking by my house with skirts around their knees or carrying double dildos everywhere. I still see one or two, but nothing like what it was when I first downloaded sstormyy's stuff. :)

I'm going to have to do this myself.  I'm seeing NPC's walking around with skirts hiked up around their waists, or shorts unzipped and pulled down.  I was already seeing a few townies sporting panties or strapons as if they were acceptable bottoms to wear around in public, now with sstormyy's stuff downloaded it's crazy.

On 6/10/2019 at 2:21 AM, DarkAudit said:

First post! I downloaded a lot of sstormyy's stuff (thank you so much for the hard work!). Care to share/explain how to do this? I want to basically limit anyone but the sims I create to wear sstormyy's CC.

51 minutes ago, ABeezy13 said:

First post! I downloaded a lot of sstormyy's stuff (thank you so much for the hard work!). Care to share/explain how to do this? I want to basically limit anyone but the sims I sstormyy's CC.

I figured out how to do this.

1. Place all of the CC that you don't want to be randomized into a new, separate folder inside your Mods Directory.

2. Download Sims4Studio.

3. Press Ctrl+Shift+C, enter disallowforrandom into the box and press ok 

4. In the box that appears, press the "Browse" button for the Mods Folder and select the folder where you've placed all the CC you don't want randomized.

5. Click Run and wait for the process to finish. The program will show the little busy circle animation until it's completed.

6. Play! No more grannies in slutwear!

1 hour ago, sketch162000 said:

1. Place all of the CC that you don't want to be randomized into a new, separate folder inside your Mods Directory.

2. Download Sims4Studio.

4. In the box that appears, press the "Browse" button for the Mods Folder and select the folder where you've placed all the CC you don't want randomized.

5. Click Run and wait for the process to finish. The program will show the little busy circle animation until it's completed.

Awesome thank you!!! Thats literally it? I took all sstormyy's mods created a folder called "adult clothing mods" and put that folder in the Sims 4 Mod folder. In sims 4 studio I clicked disallow for random and located the "adult clothing mods" folder and hit run. Busy circle came up like you said then it finished and said 394 files completed (which matches the number of mods in the folder). So now I can just play the game as normal? I dont have to place a script or file or anything else to prevent the randoms from wearing the slutwear? lol!

5 hours ago, sketch162000 said:

2. Download Sims4Studio.

Or just get rid of the grannies ;)

On 6/6/2019 at 6:33 AM, sstormyy said:

Just the last one ?

I downloaded all 10 parts. It looks like they each have differently named files in them. So, I do need all 10 parts, right?

I do see that some of them have multiple versions, like S school uniform V3. (1), S school uniform V3. (2) etc. Are each of these versions separate clothing items or is the latest version intended to replace the lower versions?

Also, I am seeing a problem with certain clothing combinations where the texture from the Top bleeds into the Bottoms. I am attaching a picture.

06-19-19_4-03-18 PM.png

42 minutes ago, Poorman65 said:

I downloaded all 10 parts. It looks like they each have differently named files in them. So, I do need all 10 parts, right?

I do see that some of them have multiple versions, like S school uniform V3. (1), S school uniform V3. (2) etc. Are each of these versions separate clothing items or is the latest version intended to replace the lower versions?

Also, I am seeing a problem with certain clothing combinations where the texture from the Top bleeds into the Bottoms. I am attaching a picture.

Hi, if you want all of my cc then yes you need to download all of the parts, and each version is a separate file containing completely different look ( i just have shitty imagination so i name them as v1, v2 and so on ??

Regarding the texture bleeding, just when i started creating i used to make such mistakes and not follow the designated slots, though with recent releases there should not be such problems ?

11 minutes ago, sstormyy said:

Hi, if you want all of my cc then yes you need to download all of the parts, and each version is a separate file containing completely different look ( i just have shitty imagination so i name them as v1, v2 and so on ??

Regarding the texture bleeding, just when i started creating i used to make such mistakes and not follow the designated slots, though with recent releases there should not be such problems ?

Is the bleeding caused by an issue with the Tops or the Bottoms? Or both? Is it something that I could fix easily in Sims4Studio? 

9 hours ago, Poorman65 said:

Is the bleeding caused by an issue with the Tops or the Bottoms? Or both? Is it something that I could fix easily in Sims4Studio? 

It can be fixed only by using blender and Photoshop or any other program that can edit the images