2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Just use the skin overlay from the Futanari Penis type that best matches your sims' skin tones.

I'm sorry if it's supposed to be obvious, but where do I find it. I have the most recent version of Noir's futanari penis, and I don't recall it coming with overlays other than the tattoos... Or am I missing something? o:

33 minutes ago, Shane Winter said:

I'm sorry if it's supposed to be obvious, but where do I find it. I have the most recent version of Noir's futanari penis, and I don't recall it coming with overlays other than the tattoos... Or am I missing something? o:

That skin tones in the tattoo section is all that one really needs to use in this case, not the skin overlays in the skin detail section.

50 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Maybe when Halloween rolls around, perhaps you might be interested in adding an accessory like this for futa and femboys:

? That's a weird accessory, ? though i was thinking of redoing my maid uniform for futa, adding some lace and ruffle detail ? 

Though haven't decided which one ?

19 minutes ago, bfgww said:

The mod does not show up for me in the cc list, does it need to be extracted or am I missing something obvious? CC is on in the game, and other custom content is working fine.

Yes all the files should be extracted, also exactly which items are not showing up? 

3 hours ago, Sheepili said:

Hy sstormyy, 

I wanted to say thank you for your amazing work ^.^ I just downloaded your clothes and will look forward, if they appear in my game :) 

Keep up the good work and have a wonderful weekend :3 

thanks ? i am glad you like them :heart:. And you too have a good weekend !!

Sstormy, does one need a rather high LOD for your clothes to look good in game or am I missing a texture because they look very flat in my game and I’m running on low graphic settings but off of laptop mode so my hair mods work.. any idea what could be the issue? I’m getting a new laptop soon where I should be able to play with higher settings but I do have edge smoothing off and most things are medium... I’m just wondering if this is the case. I have all of your stuff on here downloaded though.

49 minutes ago, killerqueen92 said:

Sstormy, does one need a rather high LOD for your clothes to look good in game or am I missing a texture because they look very flat in my game and I’m running on low graphic settings but off of laptop mode so my hair mods work.. any idea what could be the issue? I’m getting a new laptop soon where I should be able to play with higher settings but I do have edge smoothing off and most things are medium... I’m just wondering if this is the case. I have all of your stuff on here downloaded though.

I suppose that is the case, unfortunately they do have rather high poly count ?, though what you could try is increase the sim detail to max while other options leaving the same, and then see if does anything for you