6 minutes ago, YaoiYuriFox829 said:

Do i need ALL parts of the "All My Stuff" or just the newest version? Like do I have to delete the parts 1 - 5 that i have, and just have part 11, or do i need all 11 parts?

to have all of the clothes you need all of the parts, you don't need to delete older parts, just add what is in the newer parts and you will have all of my clothing.

if you have just part 1 to part 5 you don't have all of my stuff, you'll need to download part 5 to 11 and extract into your folder without deleting anything

1 hour ago, sstormyy said:

to have all of the clothes you need all of the parts, you don't need to delete older parts, just add what is in the newer parts and you will have all of my clothing.

if you have just part 1 to part 5 you don't have all of my stuff, you'll need to download part 5 to 11 and extract into your folder without deleting anything

Alright, thank  you. I did that, but I wasn't sure if i needed them all or not so i wanted to be sure to ask if i need to delete anything. i have all 11 parts, plus the other three files

1 hour ago, sevs_lover17 said:

Is there any chance you'd be able to do some Hogwarts uniforms? Or maybe recolour your current school girl stuff in the house colours?  Also, do you have any plans on doing male clothing in the future?  Keep up the amazing work! :D

sexy clothes for cute male traps would be super cool. I'd totally pay money for that, if i had money of course.

4 hours ago, Ganesaseven said:

what skin cc u use ? so realistic ...

All the skins i use are made by Thisisthem 

15 hours ago, DarkVoid1290 said:

So, what skin mod is the one with the cow-pattern looking thing?

It's a skin by Thisisthem and a vitiligo overlay 

12 hours ago, conquerlol123 said:

I apologize in advance as I'm sure it has been asked before but why some of your sims have pedicures? How do you get that? Mine have orc feet lol.

I use necrodogs feet v5, and nail polish / pedicure that i made to fit the feet ?

7 hours ago, Railgun01 said:

Thanks so much for this - Great work as always!
Also, I love the look of those belts. I was actually thinking about asking whether you'd considered making an outfit like that but I guess you read my mind, haha.

Thanks, if there's something else you want to see me make you can post here and who knows maybe ill create it ?

19 hours ago, sevs_lover17 said:

Is there any chance you'd be able to do some Hogwarts uniforms? Or maybe recolour your current school girl stuff in the house colours?  Also, do you have any plans on doing male clothing in the future?  Keep up the amazing work! 

I might, lately i just have too many school themed stuff, we shall see maybe next one will come from wizard world ?

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:40 PM, mickeyozzet said:

Hiya! your stuff doesn't show upp in my game! i've installed the files as usual in the mods folder. Could it be that they conflict with other mods?

Try opening the game and checking again?  I've had that happen a lot of times, with CC from all different creators.  It's not there, I say something on their forum, I try again, and there it is.  It seems that sometimes you have to close and re-open the game a few times before it loads new CC.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:40 PM, mickeyozzet said:

Hiya! your stuff doesn't show upp in my game! i've installed the files as usual in the mods folder. Could it be that they conflict with other mods?

They should not conflict !! , you can check whether you have enabled mods, whether you have extracted them in to the correct folder, whether in cas you ticked so it would show custom content or try what snowdog04 said ?

1 hour ago, AmericanVillain said:

Can you please tell me which stuff contains the cow accessories ? thank you.

Man... i have no idea ? ?, sorry you'll just have to see on your own ?, though you should start by looking in more recent stuff

I have been wanting a skanky flannel shirt for a long time.  One of these days I'll learn to edit video, and get the girls to play "Roundtable Rival."

1838112225_06-22-19_4-25-05PM.png.3aa8aaaaf1405a0e3e1a365a27f85aba.pngSomeone said "Hey, pop them all the way out!"

Never underestimate what the Bullock girls will do for tips.52919551_06-22-19_4-29-34PM.png.5a09a192d907898015deb6ee386a88ad.png

Alien night at the bar.  Aliens are apparently especially bad at judging what CC is appropriate, and you get some really bizarre stuff on alien night.  After seeing her, I finally opened S4S and batch fixed "Disable CC for random,"  then used MCCC to fix individuals who were already poorly dressed.

86582031_06-23-19_1-47-57AM.png.23b1dc80c59d52b698c91aa3fe92b10b.png

On 6/23/2019 at 7:12 PM, snowdog04 said:

Alien night at the bar.  Aliens are apparently especially bad at judging what CC is appropriate, and you get some really bizarre stuff on alien night.  After seeing her, I finally opened S4S and batch fixed "Disable CC for random,"  then used MCCC to fix individuals who were already poorly dressed.

Can you learn this power? I love this pack, but only use it for very specific characters in specific circumstances. I googled S4S and appearantly it means Shit4chanSays according to google...?

On 6/23/2019 at 7:12 PM, snowdog04 said:

Can you learn this power? I love this pack, but only use it for very specific characters in specific circumstances. I googled S4S and appearantly it means Shit4chanSays according to google...?