2 hours ago, SAC said:

I have :) But, please, do dip, it's a very complex environment and any idea helps

Yup Complex I agree and Bloody harder with little to non info out there to find! the best I could figure out is you need some third party tool which got me thinking Fourplay and AAF Morphs can't work unless you have Looks menu installed which dose face Morphs as well so I put my toe a bit deeper and hopefully this will help you a bit : https://github.com/expired6978/F4SEPlugins/tree/master/f4ee. But knowing my luck ?   :angel:

6 minutes ago, SAC said:

Ok, but not sure how to declare LLFP and call the functions?

The LL_FourPlay functions are global functions so you do not need to declare anything.  As long as you have the LL_FourPlay.psc script in your Data\Scripts\Source\User folder you can call the functions on the LL_FourPlay object:

LL_FourPlay.MfgResetMorphs(akActor)

Just now, Schranza21 said:

Can AAF with old F4SE Ver. Be used
or do I have to wait for update?

aaf.JPG.de329d1558edf3e8ce10ee452c009706.JPG

It can be used, you just need to temporarily add LLFP-v37-20191122.7z (not the similar-looking one which starts with "Src-") from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v37-2019-11-22/ and make sure the two conflicting files from it (F4SE\plugins\LL_fourPlay_1_10_162.dll and Scripts\Source\User\LL_FourPlay.psc) are overwriting the same files from AAF Beta 105.

AAF V107.1 Beta - Unoffical Hotfix release

@dagobaking is away for the weekend and asked @CGi and me to make a public release once LLFP was updated.  So here you are, a brand new AAF version compatible with Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.162 and F4SE 0.6.19.

Changelog:

## [Beta 107.1] - 2019-11-23

### Changed

- Update for LLFP - 37

## [Beta 107] - 2019-11-21

### Fixed

- Bootup freeze if mfgSet XML setting node "lock" attribute not defined.

### Changed

- Compatibility for Fallout 4 - 1.10.162 / F4SE - 0.6.19 / LooksMenu - 1.6.17

## [Beta 106] - 2019-11-11

### Added

- banner XML type. Allows defining custom swf banners to be displayed in configurable locations of the screen.

- startBanner attribute to postion XML position nodes. Allows showing a custom banner upon starting an AAF position (see docs).

- ShowBanner to API. Allows showing an AAF defined banner through Papyrus.

Enjoy!

AAF_V107-1_beta.7z

28 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Es kann verwendet werden, man muss nur vorübergehend LLFP-v37-20191122.7z (nicht die ähnlich aussehende eine, die mit „SRC-“ beginnt) hinzufügen von https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta -LL- Fourplay-community-f4se-Plugin-v37-2019-11-22 / und stellen sie sicher, dass die beiden widerstreitenden Dateien aus (F4SE \ Plugins \ LL_fourPlay_1_10_162.dll und Scripts \ Source \ User \ LL_FourPlay.psc) überschreiben die gleiche Dateien von AAF Beta 105.

THANKS for info

23 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF V107.1 Beta - Unoffical Hotfix-Version

@dagobaking ist für das Wochenende weg und fragte @CGi und mir eine öffentliche Version zu machen , sobald LLFP aktualisiert wurde. So , hier sind Sie, eine brandneue AAF - Version kompatibel mit Fallout 4 Laufzeit 1.10.162 und F4SE 0.6.19.

Änderungsprotokoll:

## [Beta 107.1] - 2019-11-23

### Geändert

- Update für LLFP - 37

## [Beta 107] - 2019-11-21

### Fest

- Bootup einfrieren, wenn mfgSet XML Einstellung Knoten „lock“ Attribut nicht definiert.

### Geändert

- Kompatibilität für Fallout 4 - 1.10.162 / F4SE - 0.6.19 / LooksMenu - 1.6.17

## [Beta 106] - 2019-11-11

### Hinzugefügt

- Banner XML-Typ. Ermöglicht die Definition von SWF-Banner werden in konfigurierbaren Stellen des Bildschirms angezeigt.

- startBanner Attribut Postion XML Position Knoten. Ermöglicht zeigt eine benutzerdefinierte Banner beim Starten eine AAF-Position (siehe docs).

- ShowBanner API. Ermöglicht eine AAF definierte Banner durch Papyrus zeigt.

Genießen!

AAF_V107-1_beta.7z 454,04 kB · 6 - Downloads

Thanks for Update

12 minutes ago, Divinemight99 said:

replaced 105 with 107; but aaf is still stuck at 70%, what did I do wrong?  Do I still need that dll plugin?

AAF 107 includes the latest LLFP version so you don't have to install it separately. You do still need to upgrade F4SE and LooksMenu to the latest versions though. Was AAF working for you prior to the Fallout 4 runtime update to 1.10.162?

Question. From this report, it should be obvious that my error is coming from an incorrect installation of f4se -- However, I've already reinstalled it properly over 3 times now :v. Any suggestions?

EDIT: nevermiind saw the AAF_V107 file just above, and instantly downloaded it to see if it'll work. everything seems peachy on my end again. thank you ^^

*leaving picture up just incase anyone else stumbles over here to this side of the ethernet -- sees it and be all like "hey that's my same issue" and all that jazz

20191123231959_1.jpg

Strange, I have download and intalled AAF 107 but I have always marked [AAF 90%] in right corner, I can open the manager but it's didn't detect any actor near. I have missing something?

My load order is :

AAF

Animation by Leito

AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy

LooksMenu

SavageCabbage Animation

Atomic Lust

EDIT: Ok forget it I have just reinstall properly all the mod and it's work nice ^^' sorry for that and thank for the update.

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

As far as dead actors, that is a game engine issue.

Dead actors aren't actors at all, they are akin to furniture. Just objects. For example, the dead man & woman at the Dry Rock Gulch Soda Stand. They can NEVER be revived, because they weren't alive to begin with. They are literally furniture.

:exclamation:

3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Dead actors aren't actors at all, they are akin to furniture. Just objects. For example, the dead man & woman at the Dry Rock Gulch Soda Stand. They can NEVER be revived, because they weren't alive to begin with. They are literally furniture.

:exclamation:

Yea but if they were setup in the first place as a standard Npc eg with Ai packages and all that they could be revived. could they not?

High Heels Framework has been updated now.

1 hour ago, Engra said:

I simply can't get it to work

Fresh install, new game

F4SE 06 19

LooksMenu 1-6-17

AAF_V107-1_beta

I create a new game and nothing happens after I created a character. Did I miss something?

From the list provided I would say " A theme and animation pack OR pose pack". when in game what happens when you press the home key?

1 hour ago, Engra said:

I simply can't get it to work

Fresh install, new game

F4SE 06 19

LooksMenu 1-6-17

AAF_V107-1_beta

I create a new game and nothing happens after I created a character. Did I miss something?

By your stating, cannot getting it to work, we need more info. Did you look at the install guide? Did AAF load up? It has a AAF INSTALLED notification, when ready..If loaded right, can you push Home key and get AAF menu? Do you have animation packs, theme packs? Did you presume, everything was on auto play, but it actually involved pushing any number of buttons? Inquiring minds want to know?

14 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

From the list provided I would say " A theme and animation pack OR pose pack". when in game what happens when you press the home key?

I followed this guide here 

It said I should start the game and see if AAF works, so I didn't really bother to install a theme or animation packs, but I will try that out now.

Home does nothing

Edit: @maddadicusrex

It simply doesn't show up. Not the usual loading process. No notification, nothing. Just as if the mod doesn't exist. I already double-checked MO2 if it is active or if there are any errors, but from what I say it should work

14 minutes ago, Engra said:

I followed this guide here 

It said I should start the game and see if AAF works, so I didn't really bother to install a theme or animation packs, but I will try that out now.

Home does nothing

You can't really go wrong following that guide just so long as you follow all the steps in order. if still no luck try: https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z. and download the gfv.exe found in the tool section and read the how to use instructions.

7 minutes ago, Engra said:

Alright, I deserve the award for most stupid person on this forum

MO overwrote my Ini Settings so I changed that and now it works. Sorry for bothering and wasting your time.

And thanks for the help

No worries. Thanks for posting the solution to your problem. Just glad your up and running now.   :)

6 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

No worries. Thanks for posting the solution to your problem. Just glad your up and running now.   :)

Yeah I normally do that. I hate it when you search for a problem and people edit their own post with: "It works now kkthxbye". xD

So kids remember: Always check your inis first

16 minutes ago, Bravo267 said:
  56 minutes ago, Engra said:

MO overwrote my Ini Settings so I changed that and now it works. Sorry for bothering and wasting your time.

And thanks for the help

If you don't mind what ini setting did MO overwrite.

I think that would be the " FalloutCustom.ini and the FalloutPrefs.in" found C:\Users\YourComputerName\Documents\My Games\Fallout4   You should set these to Read Only   I could be wrong as I do not use MO2