8 hours ago, Dario Maesar said:

Hey VinFamy,

I try to figure out the new update and how it changes the game. You wrote something about STD and prison and such and cheats to not be bothered with these...So I have a couple of questions about that...

1. Where can one disable or enable those?

2. How much are the odds on contracting an STD and is there way to figure whether you are sick or healthy. I know there's the doctor or the hospital where one can get a health check, but one can't specifically have a doctor look at an STD in specific like one can't have a doctor look for a pregnancy specifically. One would only have that health check which either tells you that you are pregnant/healthy/sick etc, right?

3. Is There a setting that shows or where one could toggle how many criminals run about the place or how many people contracting an STD are around the city so percentage wise?

4. What type of STD does one have to imagin....only the incurable ones or also something one later on in another update could eventually get a medication on?

Sorry for busting you with so many questions. Been looking at the FAQ but I found no hint about that stuff there.

Thank you very much in advance for taking a bit time to reply on these questions. ❤️

*waves*

Dario

1. There's no enable / disable option. Instead, there's a cheat optiion that you can select to 'forgive' yourself whenever the imprisonment / death  STD event happens

2. If you get a STD, you'll get a scene to tell you about it. Just have a lot of unprotected sex with different people (especially with people like prostitutes and strippers) and you'll eventually get it. 

3. I can add an option to adjust the chance of contracting STD

4. I don't actually specify the name of STD in the game, just call it a generic STD instead, because AIDS etc is no joking matter and might kill the player's mood.

6 hours ago, vinfamy said:

1. There's no enable / disable option. Instead, there's a cheat optiion that you can select to 'forgive' yourself whenever the imprisonment / death  STD event happens

2. If you get a STD, you'll get a scene to tell you about it. Just have a lot of unprotected sex with different people (especially with people like prostitutes and strippers) and you'll eventually get it. 

3. I can add an option to adjust the chance of contracting STD

4. I don't actually specify the name of STD in the game, just call it a generic STD instead, because AIDS etc is no joking matter and might kill the player's mood.

Ah, okay... thank  you very much ❤️

*waves*

Dario

Plans for v1.15 - ETA: 22 - 25 Nov
Based on the current poll results (the poll is still ongoing btw, it's not too late to vote, as the next most popular choice will be the focus for v1.16 and so on), here's the plans for v1.15
- Reverse Gangbang (1M, 3F+) animations

- Scenes and actions to trigger the new animations

- A few new hairstyles

- Add some 'aggressive' scenarios to the prison adult content

- Bug fixes and improvements

Estimated Release Date: 22 - 25 Nov

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Is this Mod gonna try to aim for a basic LifeSim with some Sex or will there be stuff like Devices,Drugs,Prostitution and more ?

-Aki

It's not a mod. It's a standalone game for Windows and Linux. :)

Drugs and prostitution are already in the game, plus some 'heavy' fetishes like incest and rape.

Devices take a lot of work, but will probably be implemented at some point in the future.

15 minutes ago, vinfamy said:

It's not a mod. It's a standalone game for Windows and Linux. :)

Drugs and prostitution are already in the game, plus some 'heavy' fetishes like incest and rape.

Devices take a lot of work, but will probably be implemented at some point in the future.

Oh ok. And i meant to write Game but because i rewrote this Comment once i called it a Mod by accident. 

Thanks for the answer!

-Aki

not sure this is a bug more a planed update then never happened but can NPCs impregnate NPCs? it was listed in a planed update a wile back but in my game playing as a female iv seen no indication this is active so far case in point the swinger party with sabotaged condoms plays out 1. me with a guy other then my partner roll says I'm not preggers 2. my partner and the first guy I had sex withs wife roll says a baby was consived but come midnight the message says im preggers not the NPC my partner shagged :P and both the next two couples roll "player not involved or preg mod disabled" .

all so pls pls  pls add brothels and strip clubs as ownable business ❤️❤️❤️ 

17 hours ago, MimaUK said:

not sure this is a bug more a planed update then never happened but can NPCs impregnate NPCs? it was listed in a planed update a wile back but in my game playing as a female iv seen no indication this is active so far case in point the swinger party with sabotaged condoms plays out 1. me with a guy other then my partner roll says I'm not preggers 2. my partner and the first guy I had sex withs wife roll says a baby was consived but come midnight the message says im preggers not the NPC my partner shagged :P and both the next two couples roll "player not involved or preg mod disabled" .

all so pls pls  pls add brothels and strip clubs as ownable business ❤️❤️❤️ 

I'll have a look at this. 

I'll add brothels and strip clubs as businesses too, good shout.

Hey Vinfamy, first I wanted to say how much I love this game. I’ve been following it for a while now and it’s awesome to see the frequent updates. 

One thing I did wanna ask, it seems silly and it’s probably some error on my end, but for the past few versions I haven’t been able to change eyebrow colours on any characters. Maybe since the character model update. Is that some weird bug on my end or something to do with the character models? I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling but no change. If you have any ideas, I’d appreciate it. Though it’s also not a huge deal haha. Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else, I do try to keep up to date on the forums, but I may have missed that being addressed. 

Thanks in advance!

17 hours ago, tommyhaundred said:

Pretty nice game, but i wish it grows into somethings similar to "Real Life Sunbay" game.  

Are you planning to be more like them?

It's always going be a top-down game, my cities may get nicer looking and the characters may end up having unique animations for many activities (more like the Sims) but that's about the scope for a game being developed by one person really.

One person attempting to develop a GTA-like game would take 10 years to finish probably :P 

9 hours ago, razielvakshur said:

Hey Vinfamy, first I wanted to say how much I love this game. I’ve been following it for a while now and it’s awesome to see the frequent updates. 

One thing I did wanna ask, it seems silly and it’s probably some error on my end, but for the past few versions I haven’t been able to change eyebrow colours on any characters. Maybe since the character model update. Is that some weird bug on my end or something to do with the character models? I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling but no change. If you have any ideas, I’d appreciate it. Though it’s also not a huge deal haha. Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else, I do try to keep up to date on the forums, but I may have missed that being addressed. 

Thanks in advance!

You're right. I haven't found a way to have customizable eyebrows with the new skin shader. The feature will be back eventually though.

Plans for v1.16 - ETA: 6 -9 Dec
Based on the current poll results (still ongoing, keep voting for future updates) and continuing the theme of ending 2018 with animation updates, here's the plans for v1.16:
- Gangbang (1F, 3M+) animations
- Add more NPC-NPC pregnancy scenes
- Home invasions as a criminal
- Running brothel and stripclub as businesses
- Add a few more API functions requested by modders
- Tweak the character lighting for less intense bloom
Estimated Release Date: 6 - 9 Dec

On 11/28/2018 at 8:46 AM, vinfamy said:

Plans for v1.16 - ETA: 6 -9 Dec
Based on the current poll results (still ongoing, keep voting for future updates) and continuing the theme of ending 2018 with animation updates, here's the plans for v1.16:
- Add more NPC-NPC pregnancy scenes
- Running brothel and stripclub as businesses
Estimated Release Date: 6 - 9 Dec

Hey-o, I was actually wondering if you were planning on putting in more "forbidden" stuff. 

Like, having relationships that get past the whole "this forbidden love bit" not revert to a normal relationship but, instead, have it's own lexicum and events that reflect the fact that the people in question are related. 

29 minutes ago, Mithril said:

Hey-o, I was actually wondering if you were planning on putting in more "forbidden" stuff. 

Like, having relationships that get past the whole "this forbidden love bit" not revert to a normal relationship but, instead, have it's own lexicum and events that reflect the fact that the people in question are related. 

A lot of people have been requesting this actually. And the game already has a way to distinguish between normal relationship and incest relationship.

I don't have a huge number of ideas on what scenes to write though? I mean, apart from a few scenes where family/ friends condemn your relationship, I don't know what else would happen to an incest couple? Suggestions would be appreciated. 

116.png

LifePlay v1.16 Released!

- All NPC-NPC sex scenes (no player involvement) now has 5% chance of leading to pregnancy

On 10/20/2018 at 7:00 AM, Mithril said:

Will, hah, that include any hypothetical crossbreeding??

would be a neat idea, girl has puppy offspring lol like you can in sims 3 / Fallout 4, maybe sell them for cash.

Would love to see a zoo path myself maybe a zoo only lifestyle, being able to convert girls to zoo lifestyle, even a zoo career / job, create a zoo farm where people would come for fun.

would Def.  Raise my interest in the game.

Let's hope for the future! lol

10 hours ago, KM100z said:

would be a neat idea, girl has puppy offspring lol like you can in sims 3 / Fallout 4, maybe sell them for cash.

Would love to see a zoo path myself maybe a zoo only lifestyle, being able to convert girls to zoo lifestyle, even a zoo career / job, create a zoo farm where people would come for fun.

would Def.  Raise my interest in the game.

Let's hope for the future! lol

I'm aiming for Q1 2018 for the first introduction of a optional bestiality module in the game. It's a technical challenge but it's a popular fetish that I'm quite into myself

On 12/5/2018 at 11:33 PM, vinfamy said:

A lot of people have been requesting this actually. And the game already has a way to distinguish between normal relationship and incest relationship.

I don't have a huge number of ideas on what scenes to write though? I mean, apart from a few scenes where family/ friends condemn your relationship, I don't know what else would happen to an incest couple? Suggestions would be appreciated. 

well, for one it would be nice if there was a label in contacts instead of just calling the person your SO and having it not even say that it is your relative. the game may distinguish the relations normally but it would be a nice to have. the thing about having your friends and family condemn the relationship is definitely realistic. beyond that there may be other things to suggest but I would have to think about it more

So far I loved the game, it has potential. I hope you keep improving it every day. 

I would like to see more surprises (besides the Bestiality) we had prepared. 

I would like to know if there will be future jewelery possibilities (Piercings, earrings, chains, necklaces, nipple earrings, nipple chains, etc)

Body movement (breasts and ass) Have tattoos and marks (BDSM, Slavery)

More incest events (like the possibility that when our character is sleeping, our relative enters our room and begins to touch us and others, clearly with the option of happening without us noticing or waking up in the act and accept or not to continue with the act. prepare food let's put a "special" ingredient for our companion (either relative or partner) in their food, as well as to accompany us to eat and start the hot games being alone or if it is a family home suspects and others, etc.)

Many ideas, sorry for the length.

Also the option in which we can breastfeed (Be natural after pregnancy or acquired form [Chemistry, drugs, magic?] The option to breastfeed forever or remove it [Chemistry, drugs, magic?] And events with unexpected events of all type (alone, with partner, friends, family, etc)

And BDSM events, etc. Among other perverted things.

Like a said, many ideas.

I really wish that.

Leaving that aside, I have a question in incest events. 

Whenever we masturbate is the option to join our relative or someone close and start the sexual relationship. But when we do the same thing and we spy them on the spot or asleep, you can not get there anymore. 
¿Is there any stat that allows us to be more "bold" and start the flirting and sexual act? since I have not found a way to do it.

Well, I think I've written enough for now, keep it up and do not give up!