More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Ah... after more gameplay, the newest version still doesn't work correctly, half of the time, the creature no longer has arousal after first round, and stays at 0, trigger update, force arousal don't work. Also, if there are multiple creatures, only 1 gets aroused state...

1 hour ago, CrystalPhoenix said:

Does Bellyache's dragon species or diverse dragons interfere with the dragon portion of these mods? 

i don't know about Bellyache's dragon species*, but there is a patch for diverse dragons in the SLE version of HCOS, it may or may not work if you port it to SSE.

*there is however a bit of a fail safe in place for the dragon penises, so it's mostly just the "Leveled NPC" lists that you need to watch out for.

I thought I'd give Immersive Horses a try today. Everything seems to be fine - game stable, animation scenes playing etc - except for this weird (havok?) thing going on.

I've got MNC 11.4 installed but with the v12 patch as I couldn't find a download link for the older patch set. I don't know if that would make a difference?

Everything is as it should be while the characters are getting into position for the animations, it's only when the animations actually start that things go a bit wonky. I've done all the installation and mod reset/re-register steps, have tried moving things around a bit in my load order. Never seen this before, would be very grateful for any suggestions.

SkyrimSE 2020-09-02 21-44-08.png

SkyrimSE 2020-09-02 21-29-43.png

SkyrimSE 2020-09-02 21-05-00.png

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

looks like a skeleton problem to me.

Hm. Not sure now if it is a horse mod problem. Gone back to a pre Immersive Horses game in a different MO profile and got the same thing.

I've noticed that this particular animation (Billy Service 2) only plays properly with certain mod combinations. Usually it plays like this attached picture with a standard schlong that doesn't fit the anim. It's only recently it's been playing with appropriate equipment. I noticed that first with MNC 12 but I went back to 11 because of 12 not always working for me.

Edit - Seems like I can have one or the other at the mo. Either bodies that don't fit the anims, or bodies that fit but have this skeleton/physics problem.

SkyrimSE 2020-09-02 23-01-38.png

15 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

Hm. Not sure now if it is a horse mod problem. Gone back to a pre Immersive Horses game in a different MO profile and got the same thing.

I've noticed that this particular animation (Billy Service 2) only plays properly with certain mod combinations. Usually it plays like this attached picture with a standard schlong that doesn't fit the anim. It's only recently it's been playing with appropriate equipment. I noticed that first with MNC 12 but I went back to 11 because of 12 not always working for me.

Edit - Seems like I can have one or the other at the mo. Either bodies that don't fit the anims, or bodies that fit but have this skeleton/physics problem.

SkyrimSE 2020-09-02 23-01-38.png

make sure, that MNC skeletons are not overwritten by XPMSSE.....

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

make sure, that MNC skeletons are not overwritten by XPMSSE.....

Yes, checked all that. Nothing is overwriting MNC at all. Unless I put it above SLAL, but that doesn't seem to change anything? Works the same either way around.

I can't seem to find what triggers the two different states ... correct penis for the animation but broken skeleton, or incorrect penis but skeleton OK. Have just spent a couple of hours experimenting with load orders and MNC 11/12, ASOS, etc but can't find any reliable pattern. Except when going back to my previous game and set up with MNC 11, which = skeleton fine but some animations not aligned properly. Anims that require the penis to be moved.

Might mods like 3BBB, CBPC, HDT-SMP be anything to do with it do you think? I added those a little while back but don't remember if that's when the MNC issues started.

I'll probably just play on as it is anyway unless I can think of anything else to try. I have a mostly-working set up : )

6 minutes ago, Not a prisoner said:

Yes, checked all that. Nothing is overwriting MNC at all. Unless I put it above SLAL, but that doesn't seem to change anything? Works the same either way around.

I can't seem to find what triggers the two different states ... correct penis for the animation but broken skeleton, or incorrect penis but skeleton OK. Have just spent a couple of hours experimenting with load orders and MNC 11/12, ASOS, etc but can't find any reliable pattern. Except when going back to my previous game and set up with MNC 11, which = skeleton fine but some animations not aligned properly. Anims that require the penis to be moved.

Might mods like 3BBB, CBPC, HDT-SMP be anything to do with it do you think? I added those a little while back but don't remember if that's when the MNC issues started.

I'll probably just play on as it is anyway unless I can think of anything else to try. I have a mostly-working set up : )

Well, I haven't seen anything like this with ABC... But I also don't get far with playing...

22 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I haven't seen anything like this with ABC... But I also don't get far with playing...

Not tried ABC yet, might give that a go just to see what happens. I rarely get very far as well. Been playing the game for a couple of years now but seem to spend most of the time trying to make different mods work ?

39 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Which version is supposed to be used with the SE? Only v11? I get form 43 errors in both versions, but in version 11 I get some dll errors as well.

Form 43 is totally ok for SE, don't convert the SE mods in form 43 to form 44. You might break something.

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Working fine now : )  Not sure why ... I tried ABC but uninstalled it and now I'm running MNC v12_1 with old CF, but the only new thing really is that I clicked "Uninstall" in the CF MCM and reloaded a game.

Seems like it's all working properly now anyway, even with Immersive Horses and SL Defeat. Great stuff. Gameplay now and I won't touch my load order again. At least until tomorrow : -D

18 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

Try placing 3BBB at the very bottom of the load order. This won't overwrite any skeletons, but seems to work best at the bottom.

Yeah I tried shifting that around, the only difference I noticed is whether the scrotum physics work. Sorted now anyway cheers : )

On 9/4/2020 at 5:06 PM, Not a prisoner said:

Working fine now : )  Not sure why ... I tried ABC but uninstalled it and now I'm running MNC v12_1 with old CF, but the only new thing really is that I clicked "Uninstall" in the CF MCM and reloaded a game.

Seems like it's all working properly now anyway, even with Immersive Horses and SL Defeat. Great stuff. Gameplay now and I won't touch my load order again. At least until tomorrow : -D

Yeah I tried shifting that around, the only difference I noticed is whether the scrotum physics work. Sorted now anyway cheers : )

Sounds like a case of: If you do it right, it works... 

Well, I don't know what happened, but it seems like the changes in the new CF cause a lot of problems for replacing it with the old one,

And we have to look for propper load order settings.

But it is good to know, that all the work on converting the old CF was not completly wasted. Both versions have their pros and cons...