More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Yeh, i did it now. And now i get SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll Error in my SKSE.

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

hmmm

I have no idea what i do wrong

On 8/28/2020 at 10:48 PM, Pfiffy said:

Why? The changelog of MMG is on the main page of this mod, the CF problem is solved (see one post over yours) and whatever I write about XPMSSE you will find a bunch of ppl who will tell you that it is completly nonsese, so noone ever listened to me until they learned their lesson the hard way....

So what was the fix for CF? The previous post you referenced just said it "seems to be working" but no info on how to get it working. I have 12.1 and CF seems to be stuck in an infinite load. BDIC, CF, and MNC all seem to have the creatureframework in them but no matter what order I put them in the CF in game will just tell me to wait (an hour of real time waiting did nothing). What requirements does MNC have anyway? CF, SL and SLA seem obvious, but what else does it need that isn't listed on the main page?

Just now, Emrek said:

So what was the fix for CF? The previous post you referenced just said it "seems to be working" but no info on how to get it working. I have 12.1 and CF seems to be stuck in an infinite load. BDIC, CF, and MNC all seem to have the creatureframework in them but no matter what order I put them in the CF in game will just tell me to wait (an hour of real time waiting did nothing). What requirements does MNC have anyway? CF, SL and SLA seem obvious, but what else does it need that isn't listed on the main page?

you just need MNC12.1 and FNIS Creatures. Forget the old CF.

Have it now running for 2 weeks without problems

7 hours ago, Zs4mm said:

Dumb person here, so how does this work. I summon a creature, it just goes off to bang somthing else with no animations, the NPC has animations, the creatures not so mcuh

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Need some help / advice.  Just started a new install of SSE got everything up and running, but whenever i activate MNC, then run FNIS i keep getting this error.

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< and if i load into game my character is stuck in T pose.  If i disable MNC everything works fine.   Is there a work around for this?

4 minutes ago, tbcollins said:

Need some help / advice.  Just started a new install of SSE got everything up and running, but whenever i activate MNC, then run FNIS i keep getting this error.

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< and if i load into game my character is stuck in T pose.  If i disable MNC everything works fine.   Is there a work around for this?

Yes, download version for SE

9 minutes ago, tbcollins said:

I have the version for SE installed.

Both, mnc and fnis creature ?

The message not compatible points to oldrim in se or vice versa.

Deinstall creatures in fnis and build again, possibly therexwas a oldrim install before.

Idk if there is another reason than oldrim/se mismatch.

17 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Both, mnc and fnis creature ?

The message not compatible points to oldrim in se or vice versa.

Deinstall creatures in fnis and build again, possibly therexwas a oldrim install before.

Idk if there is another reason than oldrim/se mismatch.

opened FNIS and de-installed creatures, still same error, using MO2 so removed FNIS and MNC, re-downloaded and re-installed and still get the same error.

15 minutes ago, tbcollins said:

opened FNIS and de-installed creatures, still same error, using MO2 so removed FNIS and MNC, re-downloaded and re-installed and still get the same error.

a point could be that FNIS executable needs to be installed via the data tab set as executable  NOT set as executable in MO2 as SKSE is done, or there is another mod using creatures which is not compatible.

On 9/17/2020 at 3:16 AM, tbcollins said:

Not sure if my issue is the same but I use Vortex and I have this same problem but Vortex also tells me that I have script extender errors according to skse,

"SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_1.7z): not a valid dll (code 193)

"skeevr.dll (00000000<NULL>00000000) reported as incompatible during query"

(<manually installed>): reported as incompatible during query

these are the errors Vortex gives me when I load MNC and run the game, and before anyone asks no I did not manually install MNC I dropped it into the download section of Vortex

skse64.log

On 4/20/2018 at 6:01 PM, MadMansGun said:

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\behaviors\scbehavior.hkx" and then rerun FNIS.

Had the same problem with spheres and ballistas too. The solution worked.

What causes this issue? And does deleting the hkx file mean that Sexlab animations won't work with those creatures anymore?

51 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

Had the same problem with spheres and ballistas too. The solution worked.

What causes this issue? And does deleting the hkx file mean that Sexlab animations won't work with those creatures anymore?

sometimes the FNIS files do not get update correctly, most of the time it's because of this:

WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.

once a behavior hkx file gets corrupted it tends to stay that way, deleting the file will force FNIS to make a new one instead of trying to update a corrupted one.

.....but also i think billyy has been messing with how his animations are packed again, so that could have caused it as well.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

only the usual copy pasted 5-8 from the guide.

checked FNIS creatures, it doesn't include the sphere, only spiders and golem.

It looks, I have no mod installed providing this.

strange thing is, CF has sphere activated from creatures

3 minutes ago, T-lam said:

checked FNIS creatures, it doesn't include the sphere, only spiders and golem.

It looks, I have no mod installed providing this.

strange thing is, CF has sphere activated from creatures

install Billyy's SLAL pack.

12 minutes ago, shoni89 said:

@MadMansGun I noticed my female Spriggans don't spawn a schlong during F/F animations but use male role and there is no schlong, is there anything I need to set in the MCM to make it work? I noticed there are quite a few optional schlongs in the files but maybe those are for the male spriggans only? 

Spriggans don't have one*, billyy uses a AnimObject in his animations, if you don't install his esp then they won't have a dick.

*that is unless your using the skyfem mod patch.

18 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Spriggans don't have one*, billyy uses a AnimObject in his animations, if you don't install his esp then they won't have a dick.

*that is unless your using the skyfem mod patch.

I do have billyy's esp but still, during animations they take a male role without adding a schlong for the animation. I would have nothing against F/F animations per se but if the creature takes a male role (doggy in my case) they should spawn a schlong...

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

install Billyy's SLAL pack.

I have been so sure to have all installed as the other dwarvenstuff worked......

tx, on this occasion I upgraded to the latest Billyy's and ABC, everything fine now.

only point, hit this 16k limit for hkx, forced me to uninstall a poser pack.

Is there also a fix available to raise the limit like FNIS animation limit fix ?

6 hours ago, shoni89 said:

I do have billyy's esp but still, during animations they take a male role without adding a schlong for the animation. I would have nothing against F/F animations per se but if the creature takes a male role (doggy in my case) they should spawn a schlong...

then i don't know whats going on, the animation itself should be giving them dicks.

4 hours ago, T-lam said:

I have been so sure to have all installed as the other dwarvenstuff worked......

tx, on this occasion I upgraded to the latest Billyy's and ABC, everything fine now.

only point, hit this 16k limit for hkx, forced me to uninstall a poser pack.

Is there also a fix available to raise the limit like FNIS animation limit fix ?

FNIS XXL from the FNIS download page, and this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11208-animation-limit-crash-fix/ ?

I've a quick question. An hopefully someone who has either curated or followed this thread from the earlier postings may know the answer to my question. 

Rogueshot's creature modifications, such as Hellish hounds, sickening skeevers, wicked werewolves etc. They have modified skeletons to create some incredibly enhanced versions for many creatures, essentially better limb and body ratio proportions.

Has anyone used these mods successfully with LL mods in mind, or do they not work together like the vanilla skeletons? 

If yes, is there a how to, load order to follow?

I'm running SSE and using MO2.

Thank you for any information regarding my inquiry.