More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

9 hours ago, coe01 said:

ive done everything which people recomended and i unistalled all mods and reinstalled in the exact load order shown and in cf mcm it  has a messege about not mods detced 

Ive done all the trouble shoting on the mod page with no results do i need other mods to make it work to give creatures aroused meshes a the moment there is no mesh being appiled at all there is no flacid meshs or aroused i made another vortex proffie downloaded billys animations still no meshs being applied i've had mnc working before this new patch any help would be must appreciated

I use OStim Standalone which requires Nemesis. I know Nemesis doesn't work with creature animations, but I was wanting to know if Pandora works as a replacement for Nemesis for OStim. If so, could someone give me step-by-step instructions on how to get OStim, Pandora, and MNC working together?

Does anyone know how to make the CC Horse Armor work with this? Also, I did use the patch that someone posted for the CC Wild Horses, but there's no erect/flaccid meshes, only the base mesh. I've been trying to get Frost to work with the CC Horse Armor, Immersive Horses, and the Frost patches listed for so long, for both primitive horse breeds (which I have) as well as Immersive Horses. His mane is gone, sometimes there's a flash before animations with his genitalia and then it disappears. I tried changing the inventory slot used for the skin meshes so it wouldn't collide with the armor meshes, but even when he isn't wearing armor, Frost doesn't have any genitalia whatsoever. I got it to work somehow with my last playthrough, but it isn't working now. Old computer and modlist, though the mods relevant to this are the same. Giving up for now because it's late, but I'd appreciate any advice!

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

those are effect meshes (smoke and glowing eyes) MNC does not replace them.

Ok, thanks, I will give it a try!

And thank you very much for all your mods you are providing. Much appreciated!

On 4/15/2024 at 6:00 AM, MadMansGun said:

that's your problem.

make sure mnc & jcontainers is installed, if CF's mcm is empty then one of them is not installed correctly.

i have stuff showing up the meshs aren't wordking i've done the troble shotting you posted but nothings worked any ideas 

9 hours ago, coe01 said:

i have stuff showing up the meshs aren't wordking i've done the troble shotting you posted but nothings worked any ideas 

make sure it's a stock creature and not something from a mod like Immersive Creatures or automatic variants.

On 4/20/2024 at 8:12 AM, MadMansGun said:

make sure it's a stock creature and not something from a mod like Immersive Creatures or automatic variants.

what do you mean by stock creature like creature framework or just the basic creatures i only have mnc and its requirments downloaded

Heya again. So I am still having mesh issues where the schlong is always out and has no sheath on a werewolf. I am using Bakkas Animated as well. Whenever I remove Bakkas, there is no schlong mesh whatsoever and the model of the werewolf changes. The only mod that seems to conflict is Growl, but I used xEdit to make it agree with MNC. I am also using both Nemesis and FNIS_XXL. Nemesis is there because I am using a mod pack called Licentia Black, which does not use SexLab. I had to get FNIS so I could get animations ant stuff to work.

Managed to get all animations functioning but am just stuck on the mesh problem. And its only the werewolf. Every other creature seems to be working just fine. Any ideas?

On 4/20/2024 at 8:12 AM, MadMansGun said:

yep its base creatures i followed the links as the load order is should i have followed the bottom load order

whenever I load in using the meeko reborn patch, my game crashes...If i remove the esp from the patch it loads and meeko has his bits but they don't work or animate...Like he just stays in the flaccid model.

How can I fix this?

5 hours ago, Revanjones said:

whenever I load in using the meeko reborn patch, my game crashes...If i remove the esp from the patch it loads and meeko has his bits but they don't work or animate...Like he just stays in the flaccid model.

How can I fix this?

So i figured out what was causing the crash, and fixed it, but even with the esp from the patch the genitals still never become aroused. He has his balls and little nub but the erection never happens, even if I try to force it with the MCM. I have also tried replacing the formID as a previous user had on this forum, but no fix.

i have downloaded the 3 VolumeFiles and merged them into one mode that MO2 can read now but when i activated it MO2 give me notification:

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• MoreNastyCritters.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

does anyone know how to solve it ?🤔

thanks in advance !

10 minutes ago, calibre123 said:

i have downloaded the 3 VolumeFiles and merged them into one mode that MO2 can read now but when i activated it MO2 give me notification:

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• MoreNastyCritters.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

does anyone know how to solve it ?🤔

thanks in advance !

That doesn’t matter. It works as is.

1 hour ago, calibre123 said:

you right it does work perfectly !

but is there a way to clear the notifications from MO2 ? because it is kind of destructing  

also thanks for the quick answer 👍

there should be a setting somewhere to turn it off in settings/plugins

8 minutes ago, calibre123 said:

this mod doesn't add dicks for dragon right ? 

it adds dicks, but only when they are aroused by sexlab aroused or are in a active sexlab animation.

also there are female dragons.

Edited by MadMansGun

it's official, after 13 years everyone is now jaded to hell.

pray for the noobs, for the time that noobs could become non noobs has passed, no one helps them anymore.

do not noob here, this is a no noob zone.

my basic reaction to seeing posts theses days: