More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

I am a newbie and I have a question...

I can't trigger threesome or foursome animation.I used Mass Match Maker and Match Maker Light SE,but they didn't work.

And I summon the animals,I can just trigger the twosome animation by the UI...

I have the threesome and foursome animation,but I don't know how to trigger them.

How can I solve the problem...

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

You have to choose: 

A) Use the 43 header

or 

B) let me resave the ESM and the ESP and test it for 3 or 4 weeks to see if the CK broke something...It might take a bit longer, I'm short on time.

This reminded me about some questions that I always forget when I'm here. I have MNC 12.02 and it is overwritten by CF 1.1.0-pre 2A SE. Looks like CreatureFramework.esm of CF 1.1.0-pre 2A is form 44 and the newer in MNC is form 43. Was there a special reason to go back to form 43?

Also how is the newest MNC's CreatureFramework.esm now working? Can I dump the old CF version?

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

You have to choose: 

A) Use the 43 header

or 

B) let me resave the ESM and the ESP and test it for 3 or 4 weeks to see if the CK broke something...It might take a bit longer, I'm short on time.

This reminded me about some questions that I always forget when I'm here. I have MNC 12.02 and it is overwritten by CF 1.1.0-pre 2A SE. Looks like CreatureFramework.esm of CF 1.1.0-pre 2A is form 44 and the newer in MNC is form 43. Was there a special reason to go back to form 43?

Also how is the newest MNC's CreatureFramework.esm now working? Can I dump the old CF version?

3 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

For me both versions are working. For some others there are problems. The version included in MMC is a bit lighter. So I suggest starting with that one and only fall back to the old one if you run into the same problems mentioned in this thread. And forget about the header.... Its much adoe about nothing.

4 minutes ago, Bottlesoldier said:

File page gives no elaboration over whether or not Creature framework is required.

Blames all and any fault on user's bad installation.

The file's tab to the right of the page lists Creature Framework as required dependancy for MNC.

2nd to last of oage of Creature Framework's support topic says the framework in itself is entirely useless because the mod is included as part of MNC now.

A) CF was always a requirement for MNC and with version 12.01 MMG added it back into MNC. but this is not the same version of CF as it is in the seperate download. And it is listed as requirement on the download page.

B) No matter how many time I told users to let MNC overwrite XPMS they run loot and make XPMS overwrite MNC and wonder why nothing works. So I simply stopped writing it and let them find it out themslves. 

C) see A, 

D) the stand alone version of CF is still a fall back if the included version in MNC doesn't work and I didn't found any notes there that it is useless...

In fact I wonder why nobody wanted me to add the standalone version into MNC (for those who get a bright idea now: MMG's version is a bit 'lighter' so i will NOT do it) 

On 2/23/2020 at 5:23 PM, JuliusXX said:

form 43 and 44 not matter so you need not to care it.

Then before I could not  check  differnce about CF in MNC version and, CF 1.10 pre 2A SE (offered separately)  

but I think actually CF 1.10 pre 2A SE show more stable about swapping meshes,  After I could roll back successfully and test again. 

So My opinion is  I recommend, "start with CF 1.10 pre 2A se."   then you can easy up-date if you really need CF in MNC packed version.

(just hide old version CF, and actvate MNC pack only)

I admire all piffy effort about AIO, but I dare to request, if Piffy can separate CF and MNC as different download package. 

because once download as one MOD, (for MO2 etc), user may not easy hide old version only. though I know we can overwrite by new one.

but it is not so good way, to compare each CF varsion. If downlaod CF separately from MNC, it make more clear in MOD manager. 

I thanks CF and MNC can be downloaded from one place, (without serch 2 link,), but just hope if Piffy can separate Download zip for CF from MNC. Then user can easy choose CF version only (and can offer more clear report, which version only cause issue or not), 

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

form 43 and 44 not matter so you need not to care it.

Then before I could not  check  differnce about CF in MNC version and, CF 1.10 pre 2A SE (offered separately)  

but I think actually CF 1.10 pre 2A SE show more stable about swapping meshes,  After I could roll back successfully and test again. 

So My opinion is  I recommend, "start with CF 1.10 pre 2A se."   then you can easy up-date if you really need CF in MNC packed version.

(just hide old version CF, and actvate MNC pack only)

I admire all piffy effort about AIO, but I dare to request, if Piffy can separate CF and MNC as different download package. 

because once download as one MOD, (for MO2 etc), user may not easy hide old version only. though I know we can overwrite by new one.

but it is not so good way, to compare each CF varsion. If downlaod CF separately from MNC, it make more clear in MOD manager. 

I thanks CF and MNC can be downloaded from one place, (without serch 2 link,), but just hope if Piffy can separate Download zip for CF from MNC. Then user can easy choose CF version only (and can offer more clear report, which version only cause issue or not), 

I believe I'll continue with the CF 1.10 pre 2A because I don't have any problems with it.

I have also followed the discussion here and elsewhere about form 43/44 and decided in the future use the mods as they are. So if it is in form 43 I keep it in that form unless I or somebody else notices problems. ATM I have quite a stable setup, so if it isn't broken don't fix it.

7 minutes ago, TheBlackSilhouette said:

Creation Kit, right?  If so, any idea how to do that with Mod organizer 2, where all the .esps aren't actually in the data folder?

xEdit is faster and much easier, i don't use mod managers so i don't know.

41 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Yeah, I tried that, but couldn't find the files.  Just realized this is for SE, which is probably why I can't find the files you mentioned.  Any idea how to do this for LE?

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm an idiot.  Wrong .esp, lol.

EDIT 2:  Also, for the lazy seeing this, installing this mod is an easy fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7801?tab=files

33 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Is it worth to convert the new version or will it be outdated tomorrow?

I'm a bit confused by the reports I get. Some want the stand alone version of CF to be removed, some want me to make MNC stand-alone again, Some want me to replace the new CF version with the old one in MNC. And there also seems to be a lot of confusion on discord about the two versions.... I was asked to put a warning on the stand alone Version, because some ppl have problems with deciding which one they should install....

Should I make a poll and let the ppl decide, which half of the users will be in trouble? Or should I simply give back my contributer status and delete all the files and let the ppl do the conversion on their own again?     

I think your conversions are really helpful, but it is simply unclear on the CF standalone version download info that MNC already includes a modified version of CF. So people end up potentially unnecessarily installing both the old standalone creature framework and MNC (the newer versions including the creature framework) because they come across the Creature Framework page first and not knowing what they need or don't need they install it and then install MNC. Simply adding a note onto the Creature Framework page that mentions that MNC bundles a version of the Creature Framework (and so it may not be needed if they plan to install MNC) I think would take care of the issue. I don't think anything needs to be pulled, it makes sense to leave the old standalone versions up in case people need them. The fact that MNC bundles a version is a bit buried on the text on the MNC page and isn't immediately obvious, someone new to this would have to read both pages before downloading anything to avoid downloading something they don't necessarily need, and in my experience most people don't do that.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

sorry about that, things just sort of happened....maybe wait a couple of days to see if any new problems show up with the draugrs/undead in LE.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm a bit confused by the reports I get. Some want the stand alone version of CF to be removed, some want me to make MNC stand-alone again, Some want me to replace the new CF version with the old one in MNC. And there also seems to be a lot of confusion on discord about the two versions.... I was asked to put a warning on the stand alone Version, because some ppl have problems with deciding which one they should install....

people will bitch no mater what you do, Eg: with v10 people bitched at me to remove the SLNC esps and make a "LE version" that only used one esp file, once i did that with v11 then people started bitching because they did not have all of the DLCs installed.

the real question is why do people keep having problems with the new CF in SSE? with all the script savvy people on this site you would think someone could figure out whats going on.....did i forget a file? is jcon sse not compatible? is sexlab v1.63 too different? are people just being stupid? is Skyrim SE being retarded for no reason what so ever?

right now i think you/we should probably not do anything to CF until the cause is found.

i'm going to go and type up a new troubleshooting procedure, maybe it will solve some of the problems (unlikely but worth a shot).

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

sorry about that, things just sort of happened....maybe wait a couple of days to see if any new problems show up with the draugrs/undead in LE.

people will bitch no mater what you do, Eg: with v10 people bitched at me to remove the SLNC esps and make a "LE version" that only used one esp file, once i did that with v11 then people started bitching because they did not have all of the DLCs installed.

the real question is why do people keep having problems with the new CF in SSE? with all the script savvy people on this site you would think someone could figure out whats going on.....did i forget a file? is jcon sse not compatible? is sexlab v1.63 too different? are people just being stupid? is Skyrim SE being retarded for no reason what so ever?

right now i think you/we should probably not do anything to CF until the cause is found.

Maybe it comes from the bug that was in the last papyrus util... And it it hasn't an effect on the old CF, because the scripts work in a different way. I can't do any real testing right now.

first draft:

Aroused mesh not staying applied during animations:
in SSE some people are having this problem with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some steps to try...
1. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.
2. wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
3. if not working then click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload the save).
4. install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
5. reload the save and wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warnning message.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:15 AM, MadMansGun said:

i'm going to go and type up a new troubleshooting procedure, maybe it will solve some of the problems (unlikely but worth a shot).

Yes I understand, most of user not have real knowledge about script (like me), so we can only follow guide. , That means we can choose version, and with user knolwedge, we may exchange some file only correctly. and remove un necessary one. or we may change record of esp.(or make esp patch)

I see, MNC packed CF , remove some script file,I could only found 5 CF related script source file, (just judging from file name)

in MNC pack.  on the other hand,  stand alone CF version, install 8 scirpt source file.

as file base,,  I only know,  the difference are about "CFEffectCreature"    "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" and "CFQuestMain" which removed from MNC pack version. Of course without piffy just forget to include them, I suppose they are merged to another script source.  but at same time If check them, (how merge and remove code) may offer the reason, why there is difference about 2 CF version for SE,

MadMansGun .. Have you already checked CF source, in MNC packed version?   (I do not know who modify or convert for SE clear,, so just ask you  or simply hope if you check how SE MNC packing CF  changed from stand alone CF,(1.1,0 pre 2A)

you might  find which parts may cause issue,,)

Ah Ok, I found new MNC verrison, may try it and report, if It cuase problem.  (I did not know MNC arealdy up-dated tuesday ^^;)

then hope to get more clear discribe, ,  where is  place to get detai up-date log.

"see MadMansGun sight" ,, not tell me,, where is the link. it means MadMansGun pateron sight? or LE version MNC in lovers lab? 

On 2/26/2020 at 2:51 AM, Pfiffy said:

Should I make a poll and let the ppl decide, which half of the users will be in trouble? Or should I simply give back my contributer status and delete all the files and let the ppl do the conversion on their own again?     

What I afraid is, once user start with MNC and MNC packed CF,,  then find problem then plan to  install starnd alone version CF,

we need to take more step to clean up-date CF for save data.   or It complain version difference. and sometimes we can not activate MCM CF menu,

on the other hand, Stand alone version to MNC packaged version CF is simple eonough.  because CF not complain about old version. 

( though I could return CF stand alonve version already,)

so I do not think it is good way.  pack CF in MNC zip, untill we can confrim the  CF work stable, or work better than stand alone CF.