More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's a female, it will only have a dick if you have billyy's AnimObjects installed for his animation.....that or the skyfem mod and it's patch.

I do have the billyys animobjects animation. That is what I am using. During the magic dildo animations there is nothing there. Is there a mod that specifically adds the objects? 

I didnt realize it was an issue with the billy animations. That at least gives me an idea of where I could fix the issue.

Edit: Reinstalling billy fixed the issue, ty

Hi MadMan, thanks, works fine now!

I thought I had done the above, so I just did it again and fiddled around with the finder settings  :)

One more question: I had to uncheck some of the allowed creatures in the Aroused Creatures because they show t-poses. When I summon them using Hentai Creatures, they remain stiff, and also when I find them in the wild.

Their animation all seem to be there, they are also all loaded and activated, but as long as the base creature doesn´t even move, I´m obviously not activating their SL animations.

It works fine with animals so far, atronarchs too, but all Horkers, Falmer, Skeletons, etc all show t-poses. :(

I guess then something is wrong with their skeletons? I read I had to make sure to have the right load order, so that XPMSE doesn´t override MNC, is that correct? Attached is my load order. Do you have any suggestion? Am I missing some piece?

(BTW it makes no difference whether I check or uncheck the "HKX File Compatibility Ceck" in the Generate FNIS tool, it results anyway in the same number of 4640 animations in my case, so my feeling is, it´s not about wrong files but rather missing ones or overwritten ones in the load order?)

Spoiler

loadorder.PNG

Spoiler

loadorder2.PNG

44 minutes ago, RyuAzuku said:

I want to use this mod only for the models and not for the animations, is this possible?

yes, delete all ".hkx" files and all "animations" folders, and also "Data\SLAnims\json\MoreNastyCritters.json"

On 4/10/2020 at 1:51 AM, MadMansGun said:

you missed the warning on yiffy age's page:

and hermwolf's readme:

I'm sorry for bugging you again but I applied the Armor Addon FormIDs to the Armature's lists in the werewolf's armors, but that just resulted in more half human hazel. i'ma shift around the load order tomorrow and see if that helps but are there any other ways I can get my player to use the male werewolf model? i have CK, maybe there's soothing in there i can edit.

The SE version doesn't work at 100%... the animation sequence initiates and the PC animation starts but the creature's animation doesn't start.

When I look at my mod manager, it tells me it's made for the non-SE version of skyrim and not for the SE version of it, even though I downloaded the one on this page: 

Spoiler

657087633_MoreNastyCrittersIncompatible2.thumb.PNG.3dfec1bbf377f2e6a695cfb6f31b0984.PNG

Spoiler

201757175_MoreNastyCrittersIncompatible1.thumb.PNG.de20807f47f3310feb50e34da7fd50c1.PNG

Coming back to my question on my problems with the unresolved t-poses and the fact that something must have overwritten something and there were no ideas around how to resolve it, I figured I should probably just delete everthing and restart a fresh install.

I did quite some more hours of research more this time, taking notes and structuring what I will need and most importantly, in what order to install and what should be the load order. The difficultiy for me is that a lot of instructions are old and refer to older versions of mods which have been changed in the meantime.

These open questions for me remain:

1) Creature Framework seems to be included in MNC since version 12. So no Creature Framework install necessary for MNC 12+? Is this correct?

1.1) If Creature Framework is not needed for MNC 12+, what do we need it for at all then?

1.1.) If I should run into problems (how do I identify these specific problems?) I should install Creature Framework over MCM to override some files? Is this correct? Or is this about the load order rather than the install oder?

2) XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended (also called XPMSSE) is need. So that SoS works. At the same time, it seems to need RaceMenu so itself works. Is that correct so far?

2.1.) In 2018 Piffy uploaded "MNC SE" and writes: "Don't let XPMSSE overwrite the skeletons." - In another post in the "SoS for SE" thread Agiz19 wrote: "Nothing should  overwrite the  XPMSSE skeleton, and use loot to sort mods, otherwise SOS  stuff esps should load  before XPMSSE esp." - Also in another thread on "CBBE 3BBB Advanced" Arok758 writes "Make sure that the female_skeleton.nif file in XPMSSE is not overwritten by other mods." but he also writes in regards to "BakaFactory's ABC HDT Patch 1.51V LE / SE" that "XPMSSE and ABC must be overwritten by this mod" - so maybe you can all untestand why I am in complete loss. So this is different for all mods? But if one overwrites sleletons and another should not - will this not always necessarily create problems? Incompatibilities? Also is this about install oder or load order only?

2.1.1) All things considered, would this the correct install order in my case?

1. SKSE
  2. HDT Physics Extensions
  3. SkyUI
  4. UIExtensions
  5. FNIS
  6. FNIS Creature Pack
  7. FNIS Sexy Move
  8. RaceMenu
  9. XPMSSE
  10. SoS
  11. SoS HDT-SMP
  12. Tempered Skins for Males
  13. SexLab Framework
  14. SexLab Aroused
  15. Aroused Idles
  16. Follow Me For Sex
  17. Mass Match Maker
  18. SL Defeat
  19. JC Containers
  20. Creature Framework (see question 1)
  21. SL Aroused Creatures
  22. More Nasty Critters
  23. Hentai Creatures MNC
  24. Horny Creatures of Sykrim
  25. Fuz Ro D´oh
  26. SL More Creatures
  27. CBBE 3BBB
  28. CBBE 3BBB SL Triggers Compatible Patch
  29. CBPC
  30. Animal SoS
  31. SL Animations Loader

This must be a super annoying question for all of you, but I hope you can see I´m trying to do my homework first. However, I find a lot of conflicing information on this site from the last 4 years or so, and this is what I finally came up with ...

3) So, understanding install order makes sense, as I may or not neet to acually override some files physically on my drive in the data folder. What about the load order in the Mods menu of Skyrim? Will this also, internally, on load, override some files with other files? Does the load order also need to take account of the fact that e.g. SkyMenu needs to be there first, before the other mods so it can register them properly, or does that not matter as all will only be ativated together onces it´s loaded?

4) An by the way, I lost track why I downloaded Netimmerse Override and can´t even find it any more online in the mod page descriptions - do I need this for anything?

Cheers

4 hours ago, andi5000 said:

Creature Framework seems to be included in MNC since version 12. So no Creature Framework install necessary for MNC 12+? Is this correct?

yes.

If I should run into problems (how do I identify these specific problems?) I should install Creature Framework over MNC

yes.

if you see a dick get applied but then then immediately removed then you may have the problem:

Aroused mesh not staying applied during animations:
in SSE some people are having this problem with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some steps to try...
1. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.
2. wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
3. if not working then click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload the save).
4. install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
5. reload the save and wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warnning message.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended (also called XPMSSE) is need. So that SoS works. At the same time, it seems to need RaceMenu so itself works. Is that correct so far?

according to it's requirements page yes, but however that's not completely true, it is possible to not have RaceMenu and still have SOS if you don't fully install xp32.

2.1.) In 2018 Piffy uploaded "MNC SE" and writes: "Don't let XPMSSE overwrite the skeletons." - In another post in the "SoS for SE" thread Agiz19 wrote: "Nothing should  overwrite the  XPMSSE skeleton, and use loot to sort mods, otherwise SOS  stuff esps should load  before XPMSSE esp." - Also in another thread on "CBBE 3BBB Advanced" Arok758 writes "Make sure that the female_skeleton.nif file in XPMSSE is not overwritten by other mods." but he also writes in regards to "BakaFactory's ABC HDT Patch 1.51V LE / SE" that "XPMSSE and ABC must be overwritten by this mod" - so maybe you can all untestand why I in complete loss. So this is different for all mods? But if one overwrites sleletons and another should not - will this not always necessarily create problems? Incompatibilities? Also is this about install oder or load order only?

2018-2019 was the year/s ABC and ASOS came out (starting the creature hdt war), at the time XPMSSE did not have the nodes needed for these new mods so having it load last would cause the penises to t-pose (aka the floating dick bug) or crash the game.

i don't know if XPMSSE has the ASOS nodes yet.

also ASOS seems to be having crashing problems with the frost spiders.

5 hours ago, andi5000 said:

All things considered, would this the correct install order in my case?

i guess? but that's the wrong MatchMaker to use.

5 hours ago, andi5000 said:

Netimmerse Override

it's used by race menu.

Thanks a lot as always :)

Still unclear as to the best load order of XPMSSE / MNC / SoS now :(

Should I not use SoS but something else to be on the safe side to get animal dicks? I did experience some Spider crashes. But if needed I can just remove them from the game altogether.

As far as MassMatchMaker - I liked it, just load of people and creatures crewing around and no manual matching need (except for an occational MNC Invite and FollowMeForSex, which was all I needed). Why would you say it is the wrong one?

I checked the Vortex Page on RaceMenu and it didn´t mention anything about NetOverride. What am I missing?

Thanks for your patience!

10 minutes ago, andi5000 said:

Should I not use SoS but something else to be on the safe side to get animal dicks? I did experience some Spider crashes. But if needed I can just remove them from the game altogether.

MNC comes with dicks, ASOS is just a optional addon......that's also mostly not supported by any animators.

19 minutes ago, andi5000 said:

As far as MassMatchMaker - I liked it, just load of people and creatures crewing around and no manual matching need (except for an occational MNC Invite and FollowMeForSex, which was all I needed). Why would you say it is the wrong one?

for many creatures it does not work correctly, the normal MatchMaker is by far more reliable.

22 minutes ago, andi5000 said:

I checked the Vortex Page on RaceMenu and it didn´t mention anything about NetOverride. What am I missing?

RaceMenu includes a copy of NetOverride.

So creature animations in SE seem completely bugged for me (and some others from what I've seen). Full debug notes are in this post here:

After 3 days of debug here are the results:
 - If using MNC/ASOS or Creature Schlongs: all animals can move but 70% of the time do not equip penises regardless of arousal level or with SL

- If using MNC/ABC: certain (canine, fox, spider, elk) animals are frozen, other animals are fine and 50% of the time have penises equiped for animations but none for arousal

- If using MNC/ABC and replacing with standalone CF: same animals are frozen (and cause CTD if any attempt animation via SL), all other animals equip penises 90% of the time, there are still sometimes random missing ones

Have not tried MNC with CS or ASOS and the old standalone CF yet, will be my next attempt.

Short list of things I have tried:
 - Each attempt has been done with cleaned save (load, run uninstall, save, reinstall mods/de-install creatures on FNIS/re-install all SL mods/ run FNIS, load and allow all to install in game). Two of these have been tried on completely new characters

- I've removed and added various animation packs to see if one was bugged (no changes)

- Full reinstall of game with clear MO2, reinstalled mods in order, same result

Mod list I have been following, I have all these mods installed in the order listed. Creator of this list has also announced creatures will be removed due to bugged/broken state:

Let me know if anyone has ideas. Work has been slow and I've been bored so been picking at this since I thought it was just me, looking more like creatures on SSE are just currently broken

Hi I know this has been asked before but I'm having problems with game crashes whenever I get near a horse or spider. Iv tried installing the Horse Fix earlier in this thread but did nothing. Tried refreshing/uninstalling and updating creature behaviours in Fnis, and starting new game. Still crashes, Same when summoning with hentai creatures. As such I cant get anywhere near the stables or carriages. If anyone was able to solve this issue please let me know how. Load order below.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
254 FE   1 Backshields.esl
 11  b     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
 12  c     Monster Mod SE.esm
 13  d     Campfire.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     FlowerGirls SE.esm
 18 12     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
254 FE   2 hdtHighHeel.esm
 19 13     Vigilant.esm
 20 14     Coldhaven.esm
 21 15     daymoyl.esm
 22 16     ApachiiHair.esm
254 FE   3 LTAJC_LightElvenArmor.esl
 23 17     SkyUI_SE.esp
 24 18     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 25 19     Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 26 1a     NSUTR_bugfixes.esp
 27 1b     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 28 1c     WARZONES - SSE - Civil Unrest.esp
 29 1d     Immersive Wenches.esp
 30 1e     Gildergreen Regrown.esp
 31 1f     BDHoodieFemale.esp
 32 20     SOS_Ho.esp
 33 21     TW3Eyes.esp
 34 22     MariEyes.esp
 35 23     art_StarsightEyes.esp
 36 24     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 37 25     ED Horns SSE.esp
 38 26     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
 39 27     Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 40 28     SOTFull.esp
 41 29     Cutting Room Floor.esp
254 FE   4 BetterQuestObjectives.esp
 42 2a     FNISSexyMove.esp
 43 2b     MMGSchlong.esp
 44 2c     BDHoodieSchlong.esp
 45 2d     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
254 FE   5 SINful CBP.esp
 46 2e     LewdMarks.esp
 47 2f     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 48 30     Cumshot.esp
254 FE   6 CumshotSL.esp
254 FE   7 CumshotFG.esp
 49 31     SLSO.esp
 50 32     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 51 33     SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
 52 34     SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon (No Balls).esp
 53 35     SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
 54 36     ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
 55 37     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
254 FE   8 YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
 56 38     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 57 39     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 58 3a     Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
 59 3b     Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
 60 3c     JKs Skyrim.esp
 61 3d     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
254 FE   9 SoS_VividWeathers_Patch.esp
 62 3e     AI Overhaul.esp
 63 3f     RLO - Exteriors.esp
 64 40     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
254 FE   a SexLab_Solutions.esp
 65 41     SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
 66 42     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 67 43     Animal_SOS.esp
 68 44     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 69 45     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
 70 46     hearthfireextended.esp
 71 47     SPTConsistentOlderPeopleSE.esp
 72 48     OpulentOutfits_2017-SSE AIO.esp
254 FE   b Qw_ConsistentOlderPeople_AIOverhaul Patch.esp
 73 49     Daedric Entity Restoration Project.esp
254 FE   c Qw_ISC_CRF Patch.esp
 74 4a     HarvestOverhaul_Redone.esp
 75 4b     Better Vampire NPCs.esp
 76 4c     AwakenedMagicka.esp
 77 4d     Immersive Encounters.esp
 78 4e     TBOS.esp
 79 4f     JKs Skyrim_No Snow Under the Roof_Patch.esp
 80 50     Run For Your Lives.esp
 81 51     Cloaks.esp
 82 52     OBIS SE.esp
254 FE   d JKs Skyrim - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
 83 53     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 84 54     Immersive Weapons.esp
 85 55     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 86 56     BDLoincloth.esp
254 FE   e Wildcat-Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
254 FE   f IW_ABT_Patch.esp
 87 57     YurianaWench.esp
 88 58     ImprovedDaedricArtifacts.esp
 89 59     Better Vampires.esp
 90 5a     Monster Mod SE.esp
 91 5b     SimpleSlavery.esp
 92 5c     ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
 93 5d     EmbersHD.esp
 94 5e     Crime Overhaul Expanded.esp
 95 5f     DeadlyDragons.esp
 96 60     LABikiniSSE.esp
 97 61     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
254 FE  10 Qw_WACCF_CRF Patch.esp
 98 62     HornyCreatures.esp
 99 63     Immersive Patrols II.esp
100 64     Frostfall.esp
101 65     Landscape For Grass Mods JK'S Skyrim.esp
102 66     True Bat Form Remade.esp
103 67     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
254 FE  11 DBM_Vigilant_Patch.esp
104 68     DeviousFollowers.esp
105 69     SLPrivacy.esp
254 FE  12 DBM_IW_Patch.esp
106 6a     Phenderix Magic Evolved.esp
107 6b     Hateful Wenches.esp
108 6c     CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
109 6d     SexyStartingOptions.esp
254 FE  13 DBM_JKSkyrim_Patch.esp
110 6e     PsijicTeleportSpells.esp
111 6f     FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp
254 FE  14 DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
112 70     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
113 71     LADX_SSE.esp
114 72     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
254 FE  15 CWIOOSEPatchAIO.esp
115 73     Deviously Enslaved.esp
116 74     ForgottenCity.esp
254 FE  16 JKs Skyrim_Cutting Room Floor_Patch.esp
254 FE  17 DBM_ImmersiveCollegeofWinterhold_Patch.esp
117 75     EggFactory.esp
118 76     DxArmorMergedPatch.esp
           Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp
           Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
           Cassandra Apocrypha UNP.esp
119 77     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
254 FE  18 OBIS SE - SoT Bandit Patch.esp
           Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
           Merta Assassin Armor.esp
           Gwelda Vampire.esp
           Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
           Crimson Blood Armor.esp
           AncientDraugr.esp
254 FE  19 3BBB.esp
120 78     RaceMenu.esp
121 79     XPMSE.esp
122 7a     Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
254 FE  1a BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
254 FE  1b BetterQuestObjectives - LOTD Patch.esp
254 FE  1c BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
254 FE  1d DBM_SMIM_Patch.esp
254 FE  1e YOT - Vigilant.esp
254 FE  1f YOT - LOTD5.esp
254 FE  20 YOT - Cutting Room Floor.esp
254 FE  21 GoToBed.esp
123 7b     RLO - Effects.esp
254 FE  22 BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
           Gwelda Witch.esp
           Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
254 FE  23 FleshFX.esp
124 7c     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
125 7d     dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
126 7e     dD-Medium Script Range.esp
127 7f     dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
254 FE  24 YOT - Wildcat.esp
254 FE  25 DBM_SkyTEST_Patch.esp
254 FE  26 GoToBed-RealisticNeedsandDiseases-patch.esp
128 80     JBMod.esp
254 FE  27 DBM_ImprovedDaedricArtifacts_Patch.esp
254 FE  28 YOT - Immersive Sounds.esp
129 81     OBIS SE - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
254 FE  29 Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Cutting Room Floor Locations.esp
130 82     Deadly Wenches.esp
131 83     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
254 FE  2a No Snow Under The Roof - CRF Patch.esp
132 84     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
254 FE  2b BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
254 FE  2c DBM_SoT_Patch.esp
254 FE  2d DBM_WACCF_Patch.esp
254 FE  2e Qw_WACCF_ISC Patch.esp
254 FE  2f DBM_ISC_Patch.esp
254 FE  30 YOT - Frostfall Module.esp
133 85     1nivWICCloaks.esp
254 FE  31 Qw_CloaksOfSkyrim_CRF Patch.esp
254 FE  32 Qw_WACCF_CloaksOfSkyrim Patch.esp
134 86     WetandCold.esp
254 FE  33 Vivid Weathers - Wet and Cold patch.esp
135 87     Footprints.esp
136 88     DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
254 FE  34 Qw_DeadlySpellImpacts_ISC Patch.esp
137 89     Shout.esp
138 8a     SkyHUD.esp
139 8b     PermanentLegendaryBonus.esp
140 8c     Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
141 8d     Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
142 8e     ABT SE - Faster Arrows Improved.esp
143 8f     ABT SE - Faster Bolts Improved.esp
144 90     ABT SE - Increased Bolts Damage.esp
145 91     Landscape For Grass Mods -Immersive Citizens PATCH.esp
146 92     Vampirelordroyal.esp
147 93     OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp
148 94     HFE-CRF-Patch.esp
149 95     Maelstrom.esp
150 96     SexLab Approach.esp
151 97     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
152 98     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
153 99     Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
154 9a     LustmordVampireArmor.esp
155 9b     ABT SE - Recover Ammo.esp
156 9c     ABT SE - Increased Progressive Damage.esp
157 9d     TDNEquipableHorns.esp
158 9e     DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
159 9f     50 More Perk Points.esp
160 a0     BetterArchmagesRobes.esp
161 a1     BetterStaffofMagnus.esp
162 a2     Judgment Wenches.esp
254 FE  35 RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted - ESL.esp
163 a3     WardsFunctionalitiesExtended.esp
254 FE  36 WardsFunctionalitiesExtended - CuttingRoomFloor Patch.esp
164 a4     DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
254 FE  37 Deadly Dragons - Diverse Dragons Collection.esp
254 FE  38 YOT - Wet and Cold.esp
165 a5     BVandRoyalBloodline_Patch.esp
254 FE  39 WardsFunctionalitiesExtended - BetterVampires Patch.esp
166 a6     RNAD_FF_Patch.esp
167 a7     StavesAtback.esp
168 a8     Fertility Mode.esp
169 a9     Fertility Mode - Flower Girls.esp
170 aa     AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
171 ab     Forgotten Wenches.esp
172 ac     NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp
173 ad     Realistic-Voice.esp
174 ae     Better Dynamic Snow.esp
175 af     Campfire BDS Patch.esp
254 FE  3a Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp
176 b0     WARZONES - SSE - Civil Unrest MCM.esp
177 b1     VioLens SE.esp
178 b2     LeftHandRings-1stPersonView.esp
179 b3     MoreVampireEyes.esp
180 b4     Missing Apprentices CRF Quest Fix.esp
181 b5     FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
182 b6     CommunityOverlays2_31T50.esp
183 b7     FGCumEffect.esp
184 b8     VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
185 b9     Sheps_Tattoo_Collection.esp
186 ba     Elemental Eyes.esp
187 bb     WNB_WeatheredNordicBodypaints.esp
188 bc     WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp
189 bd     WyldMenuPlugMale.esp
190 be     YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
191 bf     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
192 c0     CBBE.esp
193 c1     Beards.esp
194 c2     SkyrimRecycling.esp
195 c3     SkyrimRecycling_noExp.esp
196 c4     LeftHandRings.esp
197 c5     ISC Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
254 FE  3b KSHairdosSMP.esp
198 c6     DCR_KingCrusaderMegaPack_SSE.esp
199 c7     Volkihar Knight.esp
200 c8     RaceMenuHH.esp
201 c9     Immersive Wenches -Enslaved Wenches patch-.esp
202 ca     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
203 cb     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
204 cc     Animated Dragon WingsSE.esp
205 cd     FNISFlyer.esp
206 ce     FNISspells.esp
207 cf     FNIS.esp
208 d0     Daedric Bitchs.esp
209 d1     Uriellefollower.esp
210 d2     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
254 FE  3c YOT - Wearable Lanterns.esp
254 FE  3d DBM_ForgottenCity_Patch.esp
254 FE  3e DBM_IA_Patch.esp
254 FE  3f DBM_OBIS_Patch.esp
           Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
211 d3     12FemaleBrows.esp
212 d4     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
213 d5     sr_FillHerUp.esp
214 d6     SexLab Romance.esp
215 d7     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
216 d8     LADX_SSE_SOS_EA_Overrides_w_slot_fixes.esp
217 d9     NoOverpenetration.esp
218 da     SexLabTools.esp
219 db     HentaiCreatures.esp
220 dc     SexLabDefeat.esp
221 dd     SLAnimLoader.esp
222 de     AnubAnimObj.esp
223 df     DW.esp
254 FE  40 USSEP-Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
254 FE  41 IW_AIOverhaul_Patch.esp
254 FE  42 Qw_AIOverhaul_CRF Patch.esp
224 e0     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
225 e1     Scent of Sex.esp
254 FE  43 CWIBDSPatch.esp
254 FE  44 CWICRFSEPatch.esp
254 FE  45 YOT - CoWI.esp
226 e2     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp
254 FE  46 Cloaks_CCOR_Patch.esp
254 FE  47 1nivWICCloaks_COS_CCOR_Patch.esp
254 FE  48 Immersive Weapons_CCOR_Patch.esp
254 FE  49 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation_CCOR_Patch.esp
254 FE  4a CCOR_Campfire_Patch.esp
254 FE  4b DBM_CCOR_Patch.esp
254 FE  4c DBM_CloaksofSkyrim_Patch.esp
227 e3     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  4d YOT - Ordinator.esp
254 FE  4e CCOR_Ordinator.esp
228 e4     HOR_OrdinatorPatch.esp
229 e5     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
254 FE  4f YOT - Apocalypse.esp
254 FE  50 CWIOrdinatorPatchSSE.esp
230 e6     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
254 FE  51 BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
231 e7     da_alternate_start_extension.esp
232 e8     RLO - Interiors.esp
233 e9     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
254 FE  52 SoS_RLOInteriors_Patch.esp
234 ea     Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
235 eb     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
254 FE  53 Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Alternate start Locations.esp
236 ec     Coldhaven LAL Extension.esp
237 ed     RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
238 ee     RLO - VIS Patch.esp
239 ef     RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
           RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
240 f0     EmbersHD - RLO Patch.esp
241 f1     RLO - CRF Patch.esp
242 f2     nwsFollowerFramework.esp
243 f3     Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
           Bijin NPCs.esp
           Bijin Warmaidens.esp
           Serana.esp
           Bijin Wives.esp
244 f4     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
254 FE  54 RealisticWaterTwo - Needs Mod Patch.esp
254 FE  55 RNAD_RWT_Patch.esp
254 FE  56 RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
254 FE  57 JKs Skyrim_RWT_Patch.esp
254 FE  58 Realistic Water Two - Landscape For Grass Mods Patch.esp
245 f5     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
           WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp

34 minutes ago, Rmacintyre said:

Hi I know this has been asked before but I'm having problems with game crashes whenever I get near a horse or spider. Iv tried installing the Horse Fix earlier in this thread but did nothing. Tried refreshing/uninstalling and updating creature behaviours in Fnis, and starting new game. Still crashes, Same when summoning with hentai creatures. As such I cant get anywhere near the stables or carriages. If anyone was able to solve this issue please let me know how. Load order below.

asos se is having some crashing problems with spiders.

and bash/smash patches have been known to mess up the horses.

35 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

asos se is having some crashing problems with spiders.

and bash/smash patches have been known to mess up the horses.

I don't have a bash/smash patch. Its empty and disabled. only have a merged patch for DX armors. 

But I will try disabling it and see what happens. Can this mod run without Animal SOS. If so I will disable it and just use ABC. 

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the mod can run without both.

OK got it working now. Can approach horses and carriages. Haven't come across spiders yet but I'm assuming its fixed as well Just disabled Animal SOS. However new problem. Game crashes whenever I ask to see Riverwood trader inventory to buy something. Never happened before. But know crashes. Checked his chests to see if anything was suspicious and couldn't see anything I haven't before. except maybe an amulet of fertility, and it would seem that the horses from hentai creatures don't have an erect schlong, when in a sex scene. Just the sheath.  Got schlongs working again and animations are playing fine. Except the bears for some reason. Crashes just as the bear animation is about to start.

7 hours ago, Rmacintyre said:

OK got it working now. Can approach horses and carriages. Haven't come across spiders yet but I'm assuming its fixed as well Just disabled Animal SOS. However new problem. Game crashes whenever I ask to see Riverwood trader inventory to buy something. Never happened before. But know crashes. Checked his chests to see if anything was suspicious and couldn't see anything I haven't before. except maybe an amulet of fertility, and it would seem that the horses from hentai creatures don't have an erect schlong, when in a sex scene. Just the sheath.  Got schlongs working again and animations are playing fine. Except the bears for some reason. Crashes just as the bear animation is about to start.

you may possibly still have some loose asos files kicking around, as for the Riverwood inventory (MerchantRiverwoodTraderChest "Chest" [CONT:00078C0C]) something/someone cound have edited it's stock without updating the item count to match....that or something has a bad inventory mesh.

On 4/16/2020 at 9:30 PM, MadMansGun said:

have you tried MNC without all the extra hdt penis shit?

and did you read the troubleshooting sections in the txt?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Actually hadn't tried the SLAL stuff other than re-register. Did a fresh save and my full reset process and that fixed some things:

With old CF and ABC 100% of animals now equip penises without any mesh/texture issues. The exception being wolves/dogs, which are still frozen even with this and a new save (no idea why). I haven't tested all animals yet but so far all creatures I've come across seem to be working fine with the old CF and ABC (for those in future do my process described above and the debug guide to reset bugged games, seems to work on my current character as well as the fresh one). Without the standalone CF I still have some issues, but 90% of the time it works and bugs mostly when multiple creatures are running animations at the same time, one or two might not have any junk equipped. 

I have a theory that the canine issue might be some other problem in the install guide. Going to play around with any mods that touch them and see if I can't fix in my debug thread.