3 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Lol :D

FusionGirl Morph+

I see, thanks. I probably won't add support for that in this mod, since I am generally wary of expanding the mod's dependencies. That said, it should be extremely easy to have a standalone mod that does what you want. This mod will fire an event whenever the wear and tear values are changed, whether via sex or healing over time. So a separate mod can simply listen for wear and tear changes, and apply/remove morphs according to how much wear the player has. Can probably be done in less than 10 lines of code.

9 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

I see, thanks. I probably won't add support for that in this mod, since I am generally wary of expanding the mod's dependencies. That said, it should be extremely easy to have a standalone mod that does what you want. This mod will fire an event whenever the wear and tear values are changed, whether via sex or healing over time. So a separate mod can simply listen for wear and tear changes, and apply/remove morphs according to how much wear the player has. Can probably be done in less than 10 lines of code.

Not interested huh? Well, it was worth a shot. I'm not sure it's worth a dangling script mod though. It just feels untidy :P

If you change your mind, as Inderello said, AnusPenetration and VaginaPenetration works for both the mod I linked and CBBE with the morphs installed. I don't believe it adds a dependency to use morphs, I think racemenu just ignores it. But, you'd know way more than me ?

So um for some reason when my character stops his/her companion from raping them with the "dangerous night" mod. With the extra option to tell them "i'm down to fuck if you are" my character gains trauma even though they say their okay with it after the charisma check success. I don't know if that's intentional.

11 minutes ago, Deviljho-san said:

So um for some reason when my character stops his/her companion from raping them with the "dangerous night" mod. With the extra option to tell them "i'm down to fuck if you are" my character gains trauma even though they say their okay with it after the charisma check success. I don't know if that's intentional.

It's probably Dangerous Nights mod firing the AAF animation with "Aggressive" tag on it.

1 hour ago, Deviljho-san said:

It does use aggressive animations and it can be turned off. So if i tick that off would that change it?

Yea it should. But if I remember correctly, back when I tried the mod, ticking it off didnt do anything - it still set the tag as aggressive. Maybe it's fixed now.

9 hours ago, 2513806634 said:

Hi,

Will this conflict with AAF Family planning enhanced since it also make changes to Belly Morphs?

I did some testing tonight with SA belly morphs sliders cranked up to full, a few settlers of varying FPE pregnancy levels, and some cooperative deathclaws.  No conflicts I could find between SA and FPE for belly morphing.  NPCs who were barely showing (~2 months along) would noticably inflate with maxed SA sliders.  NPCs further along (6+ months) didn't seem to inflate any further.  I'm not sure if that's because I couldn't tell a difference, or if the SA belly morph script assigns a specific slider value that's simply lower than the FPE value (versus, say, incrementing the slider value).  The max MCM setting for SA belly morph reminds me of an FPE 4-5 month pregnancy, nothing too ridiculous, so either case could be correct.

All settlers returned to their original FPE belly morph sizes after the 6 hour SA window.  Same for settlers who got pregnant during the encounter.  Tried my damndest to break these two mods against each other and I couldn't!  Worst I can say is that FPE morphs seem to simply take over after a certain point.  (note: this testing occurred with Fusion Girl)

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I did some testing tonight with SA belly morphs sliders cranked up to full, a few settlers of varying FPE pregnancy levels, and some cooperative deathclaws.  No conflicts I could find between SA and FPE for belly morphing.  NPCs who were barely showing (~2 months along) would noticably inflate with maxed SA sliders.  NPCs further along (6+ months) didn't seem to inflate any further.  I'm not sure if that's because I couldn't tell a difference, or if the SA belly morph script assigns a specific slider value that's simply lower than the FPE value (versus, say, incrementing the slider value).  The max MCM setting for SA belly morph reminds me of an FPE 4-5 month pregnancy, nothing too ridiculous, so either case could be correct.

All settlers returned to their original FPE belly morph sizes after the 6 hour SA window.  Same for settlers who got pregnant during the encounter.  Tried my damndest to break these two mods against each other and I couldn't!  Worst I can say is that FPE morphs seem to simply take over after a certain point.  (note: this testing occurred with Fusion Girl)

Oh, this mod only applies belly morphs to the player, not the NPC. This mod in its entirety is limited to the player currently, for performance reasons. So you may have to get yourself pregnant :P 

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Oh, this mod only applies belly morphs to the player, not the NPC. This mod in its entirety is limited to the player currently, for performance reasons. So you may have to get yourself pregnant :P 

That would explain the result, since the NPC I used for testing on FPE early pregnancy morphs was Nora, but late pregnancy was a settler NPC.

On 1/5/2021 at 2:40 AM, twistedtrebla said:

(Clean save not req)

- NEW: Belly Morphs. After having vaginal sex, the player's belly will gradually increase, from cum of course. It'll be barely noticeable at first. But after you bang like 20 NPCs, you may start to see it. The amount it increases can be changed in MCM setting. Can be disabled in MCM.

- Belly increase duration is set to 6 in game hours, but can be changed in MCM setting. 

- Can configure so that anal or oral sex (in addition to vaginal) also increase belly.

- The amount the belly increases depends on the sex partner. Super mutant will increase it by 5x the normal amount (so much radiated cum!), while giants (deathclaw, mirelurk queen, behemoth, or yaoguai) will increase it by 10x.

- ADDED: New MCM slider for wear damage from giants. By default it's 60 (human is 10, for reference)

May we have the default be listed in the tool tip for these morphs? I don't see a default option anywhere in the mod, and I'm afraid that I might not have it on default after playing around with it.

6 hours ago, JBpy said:

I tried it yesterday and it was like a two month pregnant tummy. I use CBBE.

I’m using Fusion Girl, have the MCM option for it ticked. I’ve previously used a mod that worked for body morphs, that’s been long removed though so there shouldn’t be any conflicting mods for that. It’s a fresh save too.

In my testing it seems the 0.8 max value for how far out it stretches looks like how the max pregnant sliders are, not the belly ones.

If this only working with the belly sliders or pregnant sliders?

I can test this without my toon getting pregnant.
Or are these morphs not relying on sliders at all?

7 hours ago, Jaysjunk said:

In my testing it seems the 0.8 max value for how far out it stretches looks like how the max pregnant sliders are, not the belly ones.

If this only working with the belly sliders or pregnant sliders?

I can test this without my toon getting pregnant.
Or are these morphs not relying on sliders at all?

It is indeed using "Belly Pregnant" sliders. I felt that made most sense since the cum would be in the womb, i think?

For fusion girl body, "Belly big" sliders don't go as far as pregnant ones. They also both look the same to me. No idea about CBBE. Havent used that body in a while now.

On 1/5/2021 at 10:03 AM, StaticPhobia2 said:

"AnusPenetrate" "ButcheeksSpread" "VaginaPenetrate" Inderello's addon's to FG basically.

Basically loosening up your character. No girl walks away from a behemeth with the same diameter of hole... Well, come to think of it, no girl would walk away from that >>

But basically, the more worn out you are, the looser your holes are. Completely wasted would be a full 100% morph slider.

I can understand the aversion to depending on nonstandard body sliders/patches for this, but maybe there's a non-visual alternative... add a looseness attribute which is increased by sex with "larger" partners relative to their size. At certain thresholds, continued sex with super mutants et cetera no longer adds extra wear and tear, and sex with humans could even cease to satisfy the character as much (or at all) depending on how chronically loose they are. Implement a recovery where the attribute ticks away over time so it's not entirely permanent, but far slower than orifice wear recovery.

Surrender to some super mutants, they sell you off to their brethren, and you spend several days as their sex slave. That's bound to give your vag a major case of Stockholm Syndrome, and by the time they dump your limp, unconscious body in a ditch for the radscorpions, you're going to miss that oh so wonderfully full feeling they gave you. From then on you'll crave nothing but big green cock, and little human weenies just aren't gonna cut it for a loooong while afterward. Maybe it'll even drive you to work your way up to a deathclaw or behemoth addiction? If they don't split you in half and eat what's left when they're done getting off, that is. The ultimate "size queen" experience.

2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

It is indeed using "Belly Pregnant" sliders. I felt that made most sense since the cum would be in the womb, i think?

For fusion girl body, "Belly big" sliders don't go as far as pregnant ones. They also both look the same to me. No idea about CBBE. Havent used that body in a while now.

I'm just using Fusion Girl.

Is this compatible with Family Planning? My character is pregnant but don't know what mod caused the morphs. Even after I have lots of sex with max of the values the morph doesn't increase anymore.

Maybe if there was a value for debug purposes that we can see just how much morphing is done?

15 hours ago, Jaysjunk said:

Is this compatible with Family Planning? My character is pregnant but don't know what mod caused the morphs. Even after I have lots of sex with max of the values the morph doesn't increase anymore.

Maybe if there was a value for debug purposes that we can see just how much morphing is done?

I'm having trouble working out exactly what you're seeing, but I'm using FG with this and seeing the cumflation belly morph show visibly during animations when combined with a slight (2-month currently) FPE pregnancy.

On 1/12/2021 at 3:45 AM, Jaysjunk said:

Finally got to do some testing with my FPE 8-month pregnant character.  I took some before and after screenshots (deathclaw + maxed sliders) and saw no difference using SA's max belly morph of 0.8.  I also tested by modifying the max belly morph value to 2.0 in the MCM config.json file, and repeating the test.   This time my character's belly got visibly larger. 

The conclusion is that FPE and SA are perfectly compatible.  SA's morph values aren't additive with FPE's; they simply override FPE's belly morph value if SA's value is higher.  Ergo you won't see any contribution from SA past a certain point in the pregnancy (or at least, I couldn't see one).  Of note, SA will not cause shrinkage if it's lower than the FPE morph value.  Lastly, once SA's timer finishes, the body reverts to FPE value.

TL/DR, your character's belly will display the highest morph value assigned between the two mods at any given time. 

On 1/18/2021 at 2:03 PM, spicydoritos said:

Finally got to do some testing with my FPE 8-month pregnant character.  I took some before and after screenshots (deathclaw + maxed sliders) and saw no difference using SA's max belly morph of 0.8.  I also tested by modifying the max belly morph value to 2.0 in the MCM config.json file, and repeating the test.   This time my character's belly got visibly larger. 

The conclusion is that FPE and SA are perfectly compatible.  SA's morph values aren't additive with FPE's; they simply override FPE's belly morph value if SA's value is higher.  Ergo you won't see any contribution from SA past a certain point in the pregnancy (or at least, I couldn't see one).  Of note, SA will not cause shrinkage if it's lower than the FPE morph value.  Lastly, once SA's timer finishes, the body reverts to FPE value.

TL/DR, your character's belly will display the highest morph value assigned between the two mods at any given time. 

OK, that makes sense.

How is "fucked to death" intended to work? I have it turned on, and from a fresh game start with no sexual history and an Endurance of 1 (I basically put all points into other stats initially) I wound up in the cliffs above Natick Banks where I surrendered using AAF Violate to a super mutant behemoth and then a group of five deathclaws... and got passed back and forth between them as I fled from the deathclaws back into the behemoth again... still survived. This was with the physical exhaustion settings at defaults. Does Violate's use of "god mode" during/after surrender maybe prevent Attributes from actually causing damage/death? I suspect I have some combination of mod-related effects which are effectively blocking me from getting fucked to the point of death, just trying to narrow down which of the many other mods I'm using could be the cause.