2 hours ago, Vithiss said:

Using 3.4.2 version with a female woodelf:

-human females who approach ask if I want to taste some elf (redguard excepted, she had her own)

-human females, after paying, will say that they hope I put a baby in them and refer to my cock (this is the last of the dialog lines in a transaction & only happens after scenes where the female client requested something that put PC in a "male" position for animations - like "shag me real good")

-male humans who approach and ask for oral - my "follow me" line is about being a sissy daddy

just a few leftover mis-assigned lines and all three of these were consistent, showed in Solitude and Riften, inside the inns and streetwalking

hope that helps

thank you very much for working on this mod and sharing, I don't usually do any of the radiant quests but I keep returning for the basic inn-working so its nice to see it getting a bit of a freshening up.

Edited for clarity

Ok found the issue, ?I had the condition of the dialog set for - if the player was a wood elf, when it was supposed to be set for the subject being a wood elf, and also putting in a condition if "SameRaceasPC=0 , so if you are a wood elf, a woman will not come up and ask if you want to taste wood elf pussy cause that wouldn't make sense, thank you for the bug report

Will find the issue with the follow me lone as well

I agree with you on the radiant quest , I don't use them either, but I will fix them, once all the regular prostitution is correct :smile:

I seem unable to finish the "home delivery" quest for Kimmek in Ivarstead. I speak with the Inn keeper, who has the finishing quest text, but there is no reward and quest is not completed after pressing it.

Would it be possible to provide the quest ID so I can finish it via Console?

[edit]

Found it: mf_prostitute_HomeVisit.

14 hours ago, menehillion said:

I seem unable to finish the "home delivery" quest for Kimmek in Ivarstead. I speak with the Inn keeper, who has the finishing quest text, but there is no reward and quest is not completed after pressing it.

Would it be possible to provide the quest ID so I can finish it via Console?

[edit]

Found it: mf_prostitute_HomeVisit.

I am going to try to get that fixed on the next update, which will be 3.5, 

The way I am trying to get everything fixed is to start from the basics, the prostitution itself, get everything right with that, then move onto the quest, thank for letting me know its an issue :smile: 

12 hours ago, necrontyr525 said:

Thank You for the update!

your welcome :)

23 hours ago, SamBooka said:

Nicely done i like this mod. Any plans on some Devious Devices integration?

Thank you and yes there is :), I like to explain my train of thought as I continue with this mod thou so people do not think I am ignoring there Ideas

So my plan is, getting the base prostitution set for all player types first, that way everyone feels the mod is base towards their character, then once I have that done I will finish the current quest..then we have a completed mod to build on( I do not want this mod to be half finished before I move onto other things)..thats when the fun begins lol, DD is a fantastic mod, and I want to add new quest like:

Bondage home visits, when you walk into the clients house, a blindfold is automatically put on your character, then the client ties you, or armbinder, has their way with you, then tossed you out of their house with paying you, leaving the devices on you, ..things like that

Or maybe the Jarl calls you to his quarters, for a beat down, to over look any outstanding fines you might have :smile:

21 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Thank you and yes there is :), I like to explain my train of thought as I continue with this mod thou so people do not think I am ignoring there Ideas

So my plan is, getting the base prostitution set for all player types first, that way everyone feels the mod is base towards their character, then once I have that done I will finish the current quest..then we have a completed mod to build on( I do not want this mod to be have finished before I move onto other things)..thats when the fun begins lol, DD is a fantastic mod, and I want to add new quest like:

Bondage home visits, when you walk into the clients house, a blindfold is automatically put on your character, then the client ties you, or armbinder, has their way with you, then tossed you out of their house with paying you, leaving the devices on you, ..things like that

Or maybe the Jarl calls you to his quarters, for a beat down, to over look any outstanding fines you might have :smile:

Sounds all good to me :smile: Keep up the good work.

57 minutes ago, Yuni said:

"The bet" is disabled. What IS "The bet"? I'm curious. :3

It was a home visit quest, when you start giving a blowjob to the client then someone shows up and bets who can fuck their whore longer, and the winner gets the losers pay :), its was buggy

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

It was a home visit quest, when you start giving a blowjob to the client then someone shows up and bets who can fuck their whore longer, and the winner gets the losers pay :), its was buggy

That kind of bet would work very well in Sexlab Separate Orgasm mod. x3 Nice idea, though.

There's also the idea of the follower asking the player-whore to fuck them, and insisting on a discount because follower (perhaps discount could be 100% if the player sets it in MCM)

1 minute ago, Yuni said:

That kind of bet would work very well in Sexlab Separate Orgasm mod. x3 Nice idea, though.

There's also the idea of the follower asking the player-whore to fuck them, and insisting on a discount because follower (perhaps discount could be 100% if the player sets it in MCM)

That is a good idea about the follower, once i jump back into the mod I will start working on that, the bet quest was part of the old 3.2.2 version, it was just too buggy to keep right now, am going to take a couple weeks to catch up at work, just bug fixes till then, just to make sure all of 3.5 goes off without a hitch :smile:

3 hours ago, Yuni said:

I played it with 3.2.2 and SLSO two weeks ago . Easy winning but now with much more fun in it as without SLSO :classic_wink:

5 hours ago, worik said:

Is it a bug or a feature? :

@-Caden- When packaging the next version, you may leave your desktop.ini out of the archive. 

I strongly suspect all those Skyrims in the vast LL-world won't need it :classic_tongue:

Lol..thanks I will fix that , I need to pay attention before I pack things up huh ?

5 hours ago, CodiCro said:

Does this mod have option to make other npcs prostitutes that will work for you (something as TDF prostitution mod)? If not, are you planning to add it?

I would look into, and if and only if it was ok with the TFD mod maker to add that feature here, just because I wouldn't want to just "steal" somes feature that makes it a unique feature for their mod

I had a go with the 3.5 version of the mod and it works great and all the new features worked exactly like they should, but i've a few things to ask:

- Since this version required a clean save i would like to know which console commands i can use in order to have all the quests available to choose at once, i tried using the command "set MF_totalclients to 113" but once i entered an inn i had the dialog that comes up when the mod is first used.

- Would it be possible to have the horse for the stable quest spawn closer to the stable? Because sometimes it spawn in really very far places or places that have enemies nearby, for example in my playthrough today i had to go to Rorikstead to get the horse (this quest started in Whiterun) while previously the horse ended up just outside Fellglow Keep and i had to abort the quest since there was no way to get to the horse without getting attacked by the hostile mages outside of the building.

- There's an old bug in the regular prostitution side of the mod, when a female npc requests you to wear a strap-on the PC gets paid considerably less than all the other type of sex even with every pay option maxed out.

- Another little bug i found happened during an home delivery with a female npc, during the first sex scene after foreplay the strap-on she was supposed to use on my female PC disappeared, in the second sex scene however the strap-on was present and everything worked fine, i supposed it has something to do with the fact that i leave the foreplay animation on but it never happened before with the 3.2.2 version of the mod

Hmm, just an idea for the future. It would be interesting if this could also be linked to Simple Slavery (or something like it) so that the pc is sold into prostitution rather than doing it willingly.

Release could be once a certain amount of coin has been made, or level reached.

3 hours ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

I had a go with the 3.5 version of the mod and it works great and all the new features worked exactly like they should, but i've a few things to ask:

- Since this version required a clean save i would like to know which console commands i can use in order to have all the quests available to choose at once, i tried using the command "set MF_totalclients to 113" but once i entered an inn i had the dialog that comes up when the mod is first used.

- Would it be possible to have the horse for the stable quest spawn closer to the stable? Because sometimes it spawn in really very far places or places that have enemies nearby, for example in my playthrough today i had to go to Rorikstead to get the horse (this quest started in Whiterun) while previously the horse ended up just outside Fellglow Keep and i had to abort the quest since there was no way to get to the horse without getting attacked by the hostile mages outside of the building.

- There's an old bug in the regular prostitution side of the mod, when a female npc requests you to wear a strap-on the PC gets paid considerably less than all the other type of sex even with every pay option maxed out.

- Another little bug i found happened during an home delivery with a female npc, during the first sex scene after foreplay the strap-on she was supposed to use on my female PC disappeared, in the second sex scene however the strap-on was present and everything worked fine, i supposed it has something to do with the fact that i leave the foreplay animation on but it never happened before with the 3.2.2 version of the mod

At work right now will take a look when I get home

2 hours ago, Tom-80-H said:

Hi

I play a female Nord, Werewolf, no vampire.

I got dialogue lines for male player at the whole horse questline in Whiterun with Skulvar Sabelhilt and Jarl Balgruuf.

Yes, that a quest I have not got to yet, the companion quest and the horse quest..next release those will be up to date:) thanks for letting me know

46 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Hmm, just an idea for the future. It would be interesting if this could also be linked to Simple Slavery (or something like it) so that the pc is sold into prostitution rather than doing it willingly.

That is a great Idea :smile:

10 hours ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

To find any quest Items of quest stages in this mod, open console and type   help mf_    that will bring up everything you need, according to quest, the companion quest and the jarls horse quest are the 2 quest I have not got to yet, those are the last fixes for the original mod, they will be there in the next update

As far as the strap on, I will take a look at it, if its in this mod or in the Sexlab mod, that's I haven't even looked at

3 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Sorry if a dumb question.

What are the punishment settings?

not a dumb question at all, those are for bounties when you do not pay the innkeepers the money due

9 hours ago, Tom-80-H said:

Hi

I play a female Nord, Werewolf, no vampire.

I got dialogue lines for male player at the whole horse questline in Whiterun with Skulvar Sabelhilt and Jarl Balgruuf.

Yes, those 2 quest qill be finished in the next update, those are the only 2 quest in the original mod that I have not corrected yet, but it will be coming soon , it took more time than I thought it would to make everything else race/gender aware, so 3.6 version will have the corrections in those quest 

15 hours ago, Slorm said:

This is a great idea

3 hours ago, OlBenny said:

I just noticed this mod.  Thank you, Caden, very much for taking this up!  Cheers to you, cheers to you indeed!

Your welcome :smile: