44 minutes ago, chubjub said:

Thank you for updating this excellent mod i use it a lot in my play through by adding the keywords or rings to various npc's as to give Skyrim a more immersive feel but 1 thing I noticed when a female npc approaches a male npc the male will more often than not turn away the female (this is with the last RP not yours) will your updated version correct this or is it just my setup ?

ps i do have F-M approach set 100%

Hmmm I haven't experience that yet,but when I go in to test I will look for it, are you the female pc or the male, so i know what gender to test with.

1 hour ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

I tried a bit the last update, i had no problem at the regular prostitution quest, every npc correctly recognized sex and race of my Nord female NPC, however in the female variant of the home delivery competition quest and it mostly worked fine with the exception that at some point of the discussion before the competition the two female npc clients discussed they briefly referred to my PC an the NPC prostitute as a sissy male despite the fact that they were both females, also at the end of the competition while they recognized the prostitutes as females they seemed to use the usual male talk of the quest because the winner said something like "give the taste the dick of a winner"

Speaking about the competition quest, can you make the success rate of this quest based either on the amount of clients you had or the sex experience of the PC instead of random like it is now? I'm not talking about a winning every time above a certain amount of clients or sex experience but just higher chances for a PC with 100+ clients compared to a PC that just had the 10 necessary to start home delivery quests

Did you use the 3.4.2 I put up late last night? ( instead of a complete update you can just unzip the file and drop the esp into common/Skyrim/data and when prompted to overwrite hit yes), I thought I caught that in that update, either way I appreciate you letting me know, and if i didn't catch it i will get it fixed

I

Actually I think 'I can do that, I will look into it, and if i can I will add it to the next update, great Idea btw, and if it works i will credit you in the update:)

1 hour ago, raycorn said:

GREAT THAT YOU ARE IMPROVING THIS MOD - THANK YOU!

One problem encountered with Companions 'job'. After being transported to room with wolves & werewolves, nothing happens! I've waited, saved and reloaded save etc, but still no action. have I missed something?

HMMM, I have not even touched that quest yet from the old verson, but I will take a look and see what I can find, thanks for letting me know, if its stuck, just hit the  "reset quest " for now in the mcm menu, then you can go back to innkeeper and get more quest, but I will look into it

10 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Hmmm I haven't experience that yet,but when I go in to test I will look for it, are you the female pc or the male, so i know what gender to test with.

I play as female , example what I mean is, say a random male npc is wearing wench outfit and a female npc asks for paid sex (forgot the dialogue) the male pc will reply something like 'nah i don't think so' or some other rejection .Its not game breaking but i was trying to make it so the a female follower would use this mod unlike Inigo who can't stop shagging npc prostitutes lol.

9 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Yes, it was conditions I had set wrong, didyou download 3.4.2, that version it should be fixed in

sweet that update seems to work for getting my character right :smiley: keep up the good work. Also when you ask a person if there looking for a good time and they refuse is there a cool down before you can ask again? since the option goes away the majority of the time after asking and they refuse

2 hours ago, raycorn said:

One problem encountered with Companions 'job'. After being transported to room with wolves & werewolves, nothing happens! I've waited, saved and reloaded save etc, but still no action. have I missed something?

that quest was like that in the old version,i got it to work before but it was too long ago so i dont remember how i got it to work

48 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

HMMM, I have not even touched that quest yet from the old verson, but I will take a look and see what I can find, thanks for letting me know, if its stuck, just hit the  "reset quest " for now in the mcm menu, then you can go back to innkeeper and get more quest, but I will look into it

I had that same problem with the original. Was told I had a conflicting mod. At that time I think I was only using Sexlab, Nasty Critters and Radiant. I either setstaged or reset, don't remember it was years ago.

47 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Did you use the 3.4.2 I put up late last night? ( instead of a complete update you can just unzip the file and drop the esp into common/Skyrim/data and when prompted to overwrite hit yes), I thought I caught that in that update, either way I appreciate you letting me know, and if i didn't catch it i will get it fixed

I

Actually I think 'I can do that, I will look into it, and if i can I will add it to the next update, great Idea btw, and if it works i will credit you in the update:)

Yes it was the 3.4.2 version that had that problem, it was just that couple of line of dialog where the gender was swapped other than the quest recognized the genders correctly, i don't do that for the updates, i use mod organizer so i can keep track of which version of which mod i'm using easily

2 hours ago, chubjub said:

I play as female , example what I mean is, say a random male npc is wearing wench outfit and a female npc asks for paid sex (forgot the dialogue) the male pc will reply something like 'nah i don't think so' or some other rejection .Its not game breaking but i was trying to make it so the a female follower would use this mod unlike Inigo who can't stop shagging npc prostitutes lol.

lol....@Inigo, ok so I haven't tackled that part of the mod yet but i will let you know when I do

1 hour ago, gizmo1206 said:

sweet that update seems to work for getting my character right :smiley: keep up the good work. Also when you ask a person if there looking for a good time and they refuse is there a cool down before you can ask again? since the option goes away the majority of the time after asking and they refuse

it is not a cooldown, you cannot ask the same npc twice during you prostitute/gigolo run, once they have rejected you, you cannot ask them again until you have told the inn keeper that you are done, tell her/him how many clients, then the quest ends, then once you go back and ask to work again , the npcs that rejected you will have the dialog again, unless they reject you again

1 hour ago, gizmo1206 said:

that quest was like that in the old version,i got it to work before but it was too long ago so i dont remember how i got it to work

Yes I haven't looked at that one yet but when I get home, if its not to late I will get the quest stages for you, and can use it that way till I get it fixed, its a bug from the old version

7 hours ago, raycorn said:

ok so the stages for the companion quest:

mf_prostitute_companionrape 

stages, 0, 10, 11, 20, 21, 30, 40, 200, not sure which stage is not triggering for you , but if you have a chance to find out, please let me know, is it after you drink the ale?

ok so I need the help of someone using a custom race:

I am uploading a file here, it is the whole radiant prostitution/gigolo mod just like you download from the download page, but I need something tested from people using a custom race.

To do this you need a clean save, so go into game, make a save( NO auto or quick saves but a regular save), then close out game, Uninstall the version of RPG you have installed right now (should be 3.4.2)

Then go back into your game, change cells( go into a house or something) and save again

Then install the version I have uploaded here, go back into game, wait for the mcm to load and try to find this for me:

Slut around for a bit, suck dick, fuck woman, get fucked, whatever it is your character likes to do in game :tongue: , get to the point that the innkeeper gives you one of the "home quest":

Now when you go to the home, If your custom race was made correct, with the name and all,  the option you should have to say to the client is :

"Hello, I am the (your players race) that you requested"

what I did was put in an quest Alias - <Alias.Race=Player>, it works with my character, which is an Imperial, so I will see the option "Hello, I am the imperial you request"

So it should have that same line, but use whatever custom race you are using "Hello, I am the (customrace) you request"

Once you find out if it works, you can then un-install this file, reinstall, 3.4.2, go back to the save you made before you tested this, and will have lost nothing in your game

If someone has a chance, please let me know the results

Thank you in advance, I have to get some sleep

RPG customrace TEST.7z

There is one other thing, not a bug but a user workaround. I noticed that the innkeeper for the inn in Blackthorn has the dialog for your mod, but other custom inns, and taverns didn't work with your mod.

The workaround is to add the bartender or innkeeper to the jobinnkeeperfaction with the console command addfac (faction id is 5091B). I haven't tried this yet but plan to try it in the Luxury Suite. The quest will probably only work while in the establishment, but that's OK. There may be a bartender faction too, but I didn't look yet.

1 minute ago, Rich8980 said:

There is one other thing, not a bug but a user workaround. I noticed that the innkeeper for the inn in Blackthorn has the dialog for your mod, but other custom inns, and taverns didn't work with your mod.

The workaround is to add the bartender or innkeeper to the jobinnkeeperfaction with the console command addfac (faction id is 5091B). I haven't tried this yet but plan to try it in the Luxury Suite. The quest will probably only work while in the establishment, but that's OK. There may be a bartender faction too, but I didn't look yet.

Yes, that is right, what this mod looks for to start the dialog is jobinnkeeperfaction or Keyword: JobInnKeeper, 

When you upload a new mod, that has added an Inn and this mod doesn't work with it, its because they did not add one of those 2 things, and the jobinnkeeperfaction doesn't not always work if the innkeeper has the variable set to -1, I am glad you figured it out will make it easier if you have mods with new inns:)

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

Yes, that is right, what this mod looks for to start the dialog is jobinnkeeperfaction or Keyword: JobInnKeeper, 

When you upload a new mod, that has added an Inn and this mod doesn't work with it, its because they did not add one of those 2 things, and the jobinnkeeperfaction doesn't not always work if the innkeeper has the variable set to -1, I am glad you figured it out will make it easier if you have mods with new inns:)

It works with Luxury Suite, and White's Bar. All that is needed is to pick a bartender or innkeeper and use "addfac 5091b 1" and they will have the dialog needed to make your mod work. I haven't got to the point of any of the home delivery quests, but I don't think they will work with custom inns, I don't know how you have them set up, I figure you have them set to specific inns. Haven't checked it with CK.

3 hours ago, -Caden- said:

ok so I need the help of someone using a custom race:

I am uploading a file here, it is the whole radiant prostitution/gigolo mod just like you download from the download page, but I need something tested from people using a custom race.

To do this you need a clean save, so go into game, make a save( NO auto or quick saves but a regular save), then close out game, Uninstall the version of RPG you have installed right now (should be 3.4.2)

Then go back into your game, change cells( go into a house or something) and save again

Then install the version I have uploaded here, go back into game, wait for the mcm to load and try to find this for me:

Slut around for a bit, suck dick, fuck woman, get fucked, whatever it is your character likes to do in game :tongue: , get to the point that the innkeeper gives you one of the "home quest":

Now when you go to the home, If your custom race was made correct, with the name and all,  the option you should have to say to the client is :

"Hello, I am the (your players race) that you requested"

what I did was put in an quest Alias - <Alias.Race=Player>, it works with my character, which is an Imperial, so I will see the option "Hello, I am the imperial you request"

So it should have that same line, but use whatever custom race you are using "Hello, I am the (customrace) you request"

Once you find out if it works, you can then un-install this file, reinstall, 3.4.2, go back to the save you made before you tested this, and will have lost nothing in your game

If someone has a chance, please let me know the results

Thank you in advance, I have to get some sleep

RPG customrace TEST.7z

Was just about to ask for something for custom races :smile: Will try this out and report back in a bit

EDIT: Works with the races from CustomRaces, Ningheim, Temptress, Lykaios and TrueAmazon, those were all the racemods I had and atleast works with all of them :smile: Awesome work. 

Question which I didnt think to test out myself just now, the gender checks this mod does, are they dependant on the vanilla gender or does it go by the same that SexLab uses? An example: If I change my gender via EagerNPCs from female to male does this mod treat me as a woman or a man?

I finally tried the home delivery quest, it don't work with SSE, got a message that I didn't have SKSE 1.7.2 or better, or I didn't have JContainers 3.2.4 or better, I have SKSE64 2.0.6 and I have JContainers64 4.0.1 , and both are working. I went into the MCM and reset the quests, after I closed the MCM a message came up that said I had 9 quests, but still didn't work. I did manage to get a amulet, but don't know what it does. or what is suppose to happen when I give it to someone. (I should have read your description better)

Seems like the only part that doesn't work in SSE is the home deliveries. Maybe I'll mess with it and try to get it to work.

5 hours ago, -Caden- said:

That was the same with the old RP. Some location-adding mods paid attention and added the proper factions to their inn keepers. And those who didn't could easily be modified in the console.

In my current setup (300+ mods)  I have only encountered 1(!) innkeep who needed a little convincing to offer me work.

5 hours ago, worik said:

That was the same with the old RP. Some location-adding mods paid attention and added the proper factions to their inn keepers. And those who didn't could easily be modified in the console.

In my current setup (300+ mods)  I have only encountered 1(!) innkeep who needed a little convincing to offer me work.

?

6 hours ago, Rich8980 said:

I finally tried the home delivery quest, it don't work with SSE, got a message that I didn't have SKSE 1.7.2 or better, or I didn't have JContainers 3.2.4 or better, I have SKSE64 2.0.6 and I have JContainers64 4.0.1 , and both are working. I went into the MCM and reset the quests, after I closed the MCM a message came up that said I had 9 quests, but still didn't work. I did manage to get a amulet, but don't know what it does. or what is suppose to happen when I give it to someone. (I should have read your description better)

Seems like the only part that doesn't work in SSE is the home deliveries. Maybe I'll mess with it and try to get it to work.

Ok , well that is good to know, with you testing all this will help everyone else using SE, i will change it to not compatible, but if you can you should convert it and upload SE Version , the amulet, give it to another NPC and the npc will prostitute

9 hours ago, DamianGrimm said:

Was just about to ask for something for custom races :smile: Will try this out and report back in a bit

EDIT: Works with the races from CustomRaces, Ningheim, Temptress, Lykaios and TrueAmazon, those were all the racemods I had and atleast works with all of them :smile: Awesome work. 

Question which I didnt think to test out myself just now, the gender checks this mod does, are they dependant on the vanilla gender or does it go by the same that SexLab uses? An example: If I change my gender via EagerNPCs from female to male does this mod treat me as a woman or a man?

Thanks it GREAT news, thank you so much for testing that for me, it will be complimented into the next update coming soon.

Eager npcs, great mod, and even though  I have the mod, I have never try to use the feature to switch gender, but I do know the potions of sex look to be hard coded into the mf_handle script so i will try it next time Im in game

Using 3.4.2 version with a female woodelf:

-human females who approach ask if I want to taste some elf (redguard excepted, she had her own)

-human females, after paying, will say that they hope I put a baby in them and refer to my cock (this is the last of the dialog lines in a transaction & only happens after scenes where the female client requested something that put PC in a "male" position for animations - like "shag me real good")

-male humans who approach and ask for oral - my "follow me" line is about being a sissy daddy

just a few leftover mis-assigned lines and all three of these were consistent, showed in Solitude and Riften, inside the inns and streetwalking

hope that helps

thank you very much for working on this mod and sharing, I don't usually do any of the radiant quests but I keep returning for the basic inn-working so its nice to see it getting a bit of a freshening up.

Edited for clarity

56 minutes ago, Vithiss said:

Using 3.4.2 version with a female woodelf:

-human females who approach ask if I want to taste some elf (redguard excepted, she had her own)

-human females, after paying, will say that they hope I put a baby in them and refer to my cock (this is the last of the dialog lines in a transaction & only happens after scenes where the female client requested something that put PC in a "male" position for animations - like "shag me real good")

-male humans who approach and ask for oral - my "follow me" line is about being a sissy daddy

just a few leftover mis-assigned lines and all three of these were consistent, showed in Solitude and Riften, inside the inns and streetwalking

hope that helps

thank you very much for working on this mod and sharing, I don't usually do any of the radiant quests but I keep returning for the basic inn-working so its nice to see it getting a bit of a freshening up.

Edited for clarity

Thank you for letting me know in detail what's happening, sounds like /i have a couple conditions wrong, and I will start getting the fixes this afternoon, We have a huge snow storm coming thru so, might have all day tomorrow to work on it to, I will hold off in releasing the complete update till probably Friday, ( maybe tomorrow night, I want to make sure /i address everything everyone is telling me), thank you again