Hello again, iv'e installed 3.5.2 and it looks like the home delivery quest is fixed, came across a bug though with the free roaming quest.

I approached Amren in Whiterun and asked him if he wanted a good time, he said yes and told my charater it was 'time to get pregnant whore'

but no option to take him to a quiet place came up, just 'I recommend something else', so I chose that and offered him my characters pussy

He then went on about having a fat cock and asked to be led to her breeding grounds..... then he just walked away!

All bark n no bite i guess....

2 hours ago, slygothmog said:

Hello again, iv'e installed 3.5.2 and it looks like the home delivery quest is fixed, came across a bug though with the free roaming quest.

I approached Amren in Whiterun and asked him if he wanted a good time, he said yes and told my charater it was 'time to get pregnant whore'

but no option to take him to a quiet place came up, just 'I recommend something else', so I chose that and offered him my characters pussy

He then went on about having a fat cock and asked to be led to her breeding grounds..... then he just walked away!

All bark n no bite i guess....

hahah, Ok I will check the dialog condition, what race are you playing?

2 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

I had the 'I recommend something else' too, but they had approached me. I made a different choice, nothing happened, he walked away.

I thought maybe it was my STD's.

yea the skyrim 'herps' scared people off, fucking milkdrinkers..I am sure they make a suave for that "those are not genital warts, i like to call them love bumps" :tongue:

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but saving and reloading the game seems to reset everyone's dialogues while doing the basic inn prostitution job. I don't think that it's supposed to happen, but it sure is handy if you want to "double dip" so to speak.

Hey, I've been playing the mod and found some minor problems to report.

1 like some people have pointed out, when a npc aproach my pc and selects what the want to do, there is no option to continue with the scene, just the 'i recommend something else' in some cases this bring another menu and the scene can continue, in other cases it doesn't, the npc says something like 'stop wasting my time' and leaves.

2 in one case of the home delivery, when you are competing with another prostitute, in my case my pc won but there is no dialogue to claim the gold from the other prostitute, just the dialogue to solicit her.

3 in the natural quest, with the giants, when meeting the farmer the dialog appear as if my pc is male, when i play a female nord.

that's all I have to report, don't know if it's just me or is something with the mod.

again thanks for continuing the mod

8 hours ago, -Caden- said:

hahah, Ok I will check the dialog condition, what race are you playing?

Dark Elf Female Vampire.... would it be possible to get other Vampires to not say certain things? like 'I can see it in your eyes..... Vampire!' 

if not it's okay, it just seems odd coming from another Vamp.

[Edit]  On a side note, I just did a home Delivery, now everything ran fine, no problems at all, It was just one of the 'guests' at the party.  The three guests were Ulfric, M'aiq the liar and Gabriella from the Dark Brotherhood.

My character has completed all the DB quests, so while it was nice to see Gabriella again, she's kinda dead in my game.  Any chance a check can me made to prevent dead people getting invites?

I came(heh) to chime in on the issue with the basic prostitution job... I am also getting the "recommend something else" dialogue when an NPC approaches, with no other choices. Sometimes an NPC will walk away, but other times they'll ask if I have a specialty. I can pick anything and the client will agree, but when I talk to them again to initiate, it starts the dialogue over again from the beginning. I've used the "panic button" option which seems to reset things, but of course I can still then get caught in a dialogue loop, the NPC will walk away, or else they'll just grab me and do their thing when I try to recommend something else.

I'm playing a Redguard if that matters. 

7 hours ago, bitWolfy said:

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but saving and reloading the game seems to reset everyone's dialogues while doing the basic inn prostitution job. I don't think that it's supposed to happen, but it sure is handy if you want to "double dip" so to speak.

hmmm not sure, I will look around and see what i can find, thanks for letting me know

5 hours ago, rare5678 said:

Hey, I've been playing the mod and found some minor problems to report.

1 like some people have pointed out, when a npc aproach my pc and selects what the want to do, there is no option to continue with the scene, just the 'i recommend something else' in some cases this bring another menu and the scene can continue, in other cases it doesn't, the npc says something like 'stop wasting my time' and leaves.

2 in one case of the home delivery, when you are competing with another prostitute, in my case my pc won but there is no dialogue to claim the gold from the other prostitute, just the dialogue to solicit her.

3 in the natural quest, with the giants, when meeting the farmer the dialog appear as if my pc is male, when i play a female nord.

that's all I have to report, don't know if it's just me or is something with the mod.

again thanks for continuing the mod

thanks for letting me know, That home delivery does that from time to time, will try to put in a failsafe in the script, and will look inot all the dialog

2 hours ago, slygothmog said:

Dark Elf Female Vampire.... would it be possible to get other Vampires to not say certain things? like 'I can see it in your eyes..... Vampire!' 

if not it's okay, it just seems odd coming from another Vamp.

[Edit]  On a side note, I just did a home Delivery, now everything ran fine, no problems at all, It was just one of the 'guests' at the party.  The three guests were Ulfric, M'aiq the liar and Gabriella from the Dark Brotherhood.

My character has completed all the DB quests, so while it was nice to see Gabriella again, she's kinda dead in my game.  Any chance a check can me made to prevent dead people getting invites?

thanks and I will fix the vampire on vampire dialogue, I will also get a IsDead condition put in

1 hour ago, Ashra XIII said:

I came(heh) to chime in on the issue with the basic prostitution job... I am also getting the "recommend something else" dialogue when an NPC approaches, with no other choices. Sometimes an NPC will walk away, but other times they'll ask if I have a specialty. I can pick anything and the client will agree, but when I talk to them again to initiate, it starts the dialogue over again from the beginning. I've used the "panic button" option which seems to reset things, but of course I can still then get caught in a dialogue loop, the NPC will walk away, or else they'll just grab me and do their thing when I try to recommend something else.

Ok thanks, I will look into that this morning, I must have a condition set wrong

2 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

For me all is working great with v3.5.2, but I'm using male char.

Original version does not have problems with females (I think?), but it does not have any content for males so I will use this one ;) 

Glad to hear it is going well for you, testing some things last night, for the female npc to "strap one one, on the males..lol, anyways will be a update and bug fixes for this weekend, and possibly a new quest

29 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Ok thanks, I will look into that this morning, I must have a condition set wrong

Hey, got a bit more info on this:

When a customer approaches me and they ask for vaginal or oral sex, my only option is "suggest something else".

If a customer asks for anal or the "rough" option, I can choose to accept or suggest something else.

If I choose the "suggest something else option" and the customer asks what I would suggest, the only option that works is choosing anal. If I choose the others, the customer agrees but I don't get the "follow me" option; the dialogue just ends and if I talk to the customer again, the dialogue starts over.

Hope that helps! :blush:

2 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

When a customer approaches me and they ask for vaginal or oral sex, my only option is "suggest something else".

If a customer asks for anal or the "rough" option, I can choose to accept or suggest something else.

If I choose the "suggest something else option" and the customer asks what I would suggest, the only option that works is choosing anal. If I choose the others, the customer agrees but I don't get the "follow me" option; the dialogue just ends and if I talk to the customer again, the dialogue starts over.

playing either a wood elf or a Briton I've gotten something similar except, for me it isn't constant - I'll get only the "I'd suggest something else" option a few times, then it will go back to normal. Sometimes when we get to "ok lets do it here" instead the client will start the dialog over. But for me it will usually work out, I can choose another option (not just anal), or we just go through the dialog again, but in the end everything appears to work. Just fyi. Oh, and I've had it go back and forth a couple of times during the course of one "session" working for Hulda (normal, odd, normal, odd, normal, etc)

Also, female client requesting that I use a strapon will still sometimes end with "that was great, hope you put a kid in me, I'll pay for that cock anytime" (not an exact quote, sorry)

hope this helps, thanks again

3 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

Same with my skanky Nord female.

6 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

That does, thanks

3 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Heh, you weren't kidding about the home visits getting a bit kinky. My girl reported to this alchemist's house: he had a Khajiit, a Jarl, and a Greybeard run a train on her :open_mouth:

lol, and they are getting kinkier, got another update coming soon, glad you like it

10 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

4 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Same with my skanky Nord female.

ok if this happens again to either of you will you also let me know, what sex and race was talking/approached you, thank you

4 hours ago, Vithiss said:

playing either a wood elf or a Briton I've gotten something similar except, for me it isn't constant - I'll get only the "I'd suggest something else" option a few times, then it will go back to normal. Sometimes when we get to "ok lets do it here" instead the client will start the dialog over. But for me it will usually work out, I can choose another option (not just anal), or we just go through the dialog again, but in the end everything appears to work. Just fyi. Oh, and I've had it go back and forth a couple of times during the course of one "session" working for Hulda (normal, odd, normal, odd, normal, etc)

Also, female client requesting that I use a strapon will still sometimes end with "that was great, hope you put a kid in me, I'll pay for that cock anytime" (not an exact quote, sorry)

hope this helps, thanks again

oh sorry, I didn't see that part about the "put a kid in me", I will get that fixed, thanks

A new version?

Nice :smiley: and just in time.

I've been spending the last hour to make sure my mid-game switch from RP 3 to RP G goes as smooth as possible for my current playthrough. (and fixing some other minor issues, while we are here)

31 minutes ago, worik said:

Bug Report version 3.6.

Tes5edit found 2 errors in PACK xx09c02c and ...c02d "Quest alias not found" in MF_Fallen_Heros

What would be the right alias in there?

So just went in to check it again, all alias there, everything running fine on my end, "sigh" I will probably revert it back to 3.5.2 and someone else can have it, sick of chasing ghost, thanks for letting me know, I am going to test it one more time