16 hours ago, Slorm said:

Release could be once a certain amount of coin has been made, or level reached.

Nice idea... there are enough mods to hand you over to simple slavery, and enough to keep you in slavery .. but not many to offer you a path to "earn" your way out of it ... :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, worik said:

Nice idea... there are enough mods to hand you over to simple slavery, and enough to keep you in slavery .. but not many to offer you a path to "earn" your way out of it ... :classic_biggrin:

I think as well that is gets prostitution properly into the game. At present unless you are roleplaying as a prostitute there's not much point in doing it as it's easier to get gold from dungeons. The slave collar from DCL gives a flavour of it but it would be great to have something a bit more in keeping. Also another way to trigger it might be if the pc fails enough Thieves Guild radiant missions though that might be a bit overly complex to script though, so probably best to keep it simple.

I've had some further thoughts as well. Once the pc takes up their new "employment" they can only wear clothes  (no armour) and all their possessions are removed except for quest items and given a wenches/barkeep outfit. Once they have paid off their debt and free there could be some user selectable options:

1/ Their possessions are returned

2/ Their possessions are lost forever

3/ Their possessions are put on sale and can be bought back in the Holds general store

Personally I don't care about losing gear but some players get very attached to armour and weapons so this does need an MCM toggle. This could also be put on a timer, so if the pc can buy back their indenture in three days they get all their stuff back other wise it goes for sale or is lost. Call it an incentive for hard work :classic_smile:

The mechanics of the indenture could be handled a few ways, the simplest would be for the pc to buy back their indenture at rate set in the MCM which might increase for each time it happens. If the pc attempts to leave the hold then they get a very large bounty put on them in all Holds, this is to make sure the pc has no choice but complete their servitude.

54 minutes ago, Slorm said:

and given a wenches/barkeep outfit.

Bah :classic_wacko:That's ugly and sexy as a tent. When I get them from RP, first thing I do is throw them away.

Better make that selectable from the start on. Most game setups have already some good-looking (from the player's perspective) clothes for such purposes. RP would only need the ID to make them usable. :classic_wink:

1st suggestion for a few new random special jobs:

The devine sinner (must not be available for Dibella faction, it simply makes no sense there)

Spoiler

Client location is either any nearby temple or a hall of the dead

Client(s) must belong to the JobPriest or similar factions.

Story

The client's mind is distracted and straying from the pure focus of his/her devine duties.

The client needs to get off his/her sexual tensions and has heard from other citizens, that someone with the name of "playername" can help in such delicate matters.

Some special stuff is needed for the right cleansing ritual.

Discretion is of utmost importance

Conditions:

It must be night time

Player must not be detected by anybody else and must enter the temple unseen.

Requiered equipment must be present

Stages:

10 get request letter from the innkeep

15 read letter

20 obtain some inspiring toys/equipment (I'm thinking of candles, fruits, wine, a circlet, ... just nothing obviously sexual)

25 (sometimes) obtain special clothes (either those cleric brown robes or something random)

30 reach the location undetected at nighttime (mod needs to make sure, that all other NPCs at that location become deaf and blind or are temporarily teleported into a storage cell)

40 prepare the ritual, put on the registered whore clothes or something from the stage 25

45 the client starts the ritual ... praises his/her divine entity and pleas for forgiveness

50 the player sacrifice fruits, wine ... some other stuff from stage 20 in a big bowl (needs to be placed by the mod with the proper activator)

55 client mumbles some more religious chants and verses

60 Player has to strip

61 (IF we make DD or ZAP a dependency: the player needs to be blindfolded. No need to be devious though)

65 (IF we get dancing included in here, like in TDF's prostitution mod) player needs to dance naked

70 have sex with the poor client and relieve him/her

71 (IF we make ZAP a dependency: maybe we find a nice furniture in a religious context) - have more sex

75 clean up,  redress, client says thank you

80 depending on your sucess in the quest - receive a tip or a random devine charm (an amulett perhaps?)

85 random chance near the exit: you have both been detected (either create another priest NPC or any random citizen or teleport someone back from the storage cell)

90 convince the newcomer that everything was purely harmless and according to ancient devine rituals (persuade or oral sex, but no bribe or intimidation)

95 return to inkeep (mod cleanup especially teleport everybody back!)

100 done

Expected bugs: that teleportation stuff might be dangerous if the game CTDs at the wrong second or the players does something to his load order while the quest is under way.

We need to make sure that this stuff is failsafe or think about something else to empty the room from any "witnesses"

2nd suggestion for a few new random special jobs:

The marriage counsellor

Spoiler

Works only with couples and comparable pairings

Though we could hint something sexual going on between siblings or simple "friends" like Rorik and Jouanne

Story:

A couple has decided to spice up their sexual life but has no clue what to do (it ends in a threesome)

Option for an additional quest branch with a foursome if the player has a follower

15 read letter

20 obtain a book about relationship counselling

25 read the book

30 reach the location

35 talk to the clients, ask for their sexual preferences and experiences

36 the talk needs to come up with a few hidden fantasies (animation tag selectors) but no practical ideas or experiences

randomly selected tags would be nice, so repeated jobs will vary

40 player suggests a demonstration

41 optional if a follower is present AND if tags and SL sex are matching: demonstrate proper sex with the follower

42 masturbation show if alone

45 talk to clients, clients are still without clue

50 suggest a player to client demonstration

55 have sex with one client, select animation from the discussed tags

56 if follower is present and if TAGS match: follower has sex with the other client

60 talk to the clients, clients have learned a bit but are still undecided

65 suggest a threesome / foursome if follower is present

70 have  threesome/foursome sex

75 talk to the clients

80 randomly one client asks for a last lesson

85 optional have the last lesson

90 optional receive a tip (No septims! But a trinket or something emotional. It should refelct their insecurity and not come over has pay-whore-have-sex)

95 return to inkeep

100 done

1 hour ago, worik said:

Bah :classic_wacko:That's ugly and sexy as a tent. When I get them from RP, first thing I do is throw them away.

Better make that selectable from the start on. Most game setups have already some good-looking (from the player's perspective) clothes for such purposes. RP would only need the ID to make them usable. :classic_wink:

Yep that's a great idea. I use the HDT Minidresses and Spice Armours so had forgotten how bad the vanilla clothes look

4 hours ago, worik said:

I like the Idea as well, once everything in the mod is complete, that night be the first thing to tackle, I was thinking also if your master/mistress, led you around on your lease, and did the talking(generic scene) where your master mistress, offered your body to citizens, and took the gold and you had no choice

2 hours ago, Battosay said:

i just tested HomeVisit (Home Service works fine, Home gangband not tested) with my female Nord. Client is female (why?). No dialogue. i can't complete this quest))

client's have a 50/50 chance to be male/female, what do you mean no diaogue to finish the quest? what quest? the home visit?

2 hours ago, worik said:

Can Add some IDs that if the mcm picks up you have it installed, will have you a certain outfit of you choice instead, right now you can put on a outfit, check in MCM and it is your tavern outfit

44 minutes ago, worik said:

1st suggestion for a few new random special jobs:

The devine sinner (must not be available for Dibella faction, it simply makes no sense there)

Reveal hidden contents

Client location is either any nearby temple or a hall of the dead

Client(s) must belong to the JobPriest or similar factions.

Story

The client's mind is distracted and straying from the pure focus of his/her devine duties.

The client needs to get off his/her sexual tensions and has heard from other citizens, that someone with the name of "playername" can help in such delicate matters.

Some special stuff is needed for the right cleansing ritual.

Discretion is of utmost importance

Conditions:

It must be night time

Player must not be detected by anybody else and must enter the temple unseen.

Requiered equipment must be present

Stages:

15 read letter

20 obtain some inspiring toys/equipment (I'm thinking of candles, fruits, wine, a circlet, ... just nothing obviously sexual)

25 (sometimes) obtain special clothes (either those cleric brown robes or something random)

30 reach the location undetected at nighttime (mod needs to make sure, that all other NPCs at that location become deaf and blind or are temporarily teleported into a storage cell)

40 prepare the ritual, put on the registered whore clothes or something from the stage 25

45 the client starts the ritual ... praises his/her divine entity and pleas for forgiveness

50 the player sacrifice fruits, wine ... some other stuff from stage 20 in a big bowl (needs to be placed by the mod with the proper activator)

55 client mumbles some more religious chants and verses

60 Player has to strip

61 (IF we make DD or ZAP a dependence: the player needs to be blindfolded. No need to be devious though)

65 (IF we get dancing included lin here, like in TDF's protitution mod) player needs to dance naked

70 have sex with the poor client and relieve him/her

71 (IF we make ZAP a dependence: maybe we find a nice furniture in a religious context) - have more sex

75 clean up,  redress, client says thank you

80 depending on your sucess in the quest - receive a tip or a random devine charm (an amulett perhaps?)

85 random chance near the exit: you have both been detected (either create another priest NPC or any random citizen or teleport someone back from the storage cell)

90 convince the newcomer that everything was purely harmless and according to ancient devine rituals (persuade or oral sex, but no bribe or intimidation)

95 return to inkeep (mod cleanup especially teleport everybody back!)

100 done

Expected bugs: that teleportation stuff might be dangerous if the game CTDs at the wrong second or the players does something to his load order while the quest is under way.

We need to make sure that this stuff is failsafe or think about something else to empty the room from any "witnesses"

Great Idea, thing about quest is this, the quest usually not hard to make, where I feel people go wrong is they rely on the quest alone , when in all actuality the dialog makes the quest, kinda of like when Serana came about in the Dawnguard DLC, everyone felt a connection with her because of the dialog, it wasn't generic crap, so as we progress i would like to make this mod more of a feel like you want to read the dialog, like making this quest, kinda like making your idea of (the Devine sinner) the quest stages are not a issue, the time will go into making the dialog set a unique tone

19 minutes ago, worik said:

2nd suggestion for a few new random special jobs:

The marriage counsellor

Reveal hidden contents

Works only with couples and comparable pairings

Though we could hint something sexual going on between siblings or simple "friends" like Rorik and Jouanne

Story:

A couple has decided to spice up their sexual life but has no clue what to do (it ends in a threesome)

Option for an additional quest branch with a foursome if the player has a follower

15 read letter

20 obtain a book about relationship counselling

25 read the book

30 reach the location

35 talk to the clients, ask for their sexual preferences and experiences

36 the talk needs to come up with a few hidden fantasies (animation tag selectors) but no practical ideas or experiences

randomly selected tags would be nice, so repeated jobs will vary

40 player suggests a demonstration

41 optional if a follower is present AND if tags and SL sex are matching: demonstrate proper sex with the follower

42 masturbation show if alone

45 talk to clients, clients are still without clue

50 suggest a player to client demonstration

55 have sex with one client, select animation from the discussed tags

56 if follower is present and if TAGS match: follower has sex with the other client

60 talk to the clients, clients have learned a bit but are still undecided

65 suggest a threesome / foursome if follower is present

70 have  threesome/foursome sex

75 talk to the clients

80 randomly one client asks for a last lesson

85 optional have the last lesson

90 optional receive a tip (No septims! But a trinket or something emotional. It should refelct their insecurity and not come over has pay-whore-have-sex)

95 return to inkeep

100 done

Another great Ideas, please hold onto al these Ideas, so when I get to the point of making new quest (when all the current dialog and quest are finished), then I can have you all start messaging me the ideas and implement them into the mod :smile:

3rd suggestion for a few new random special jobs:

The banquet

Spoiler

Any bigger hall or guild, furniture and space should be present for at least 3 participants

It should not be more than 6 participants or it starts to get boooooring

Story

An important person has invited some guests for a banquet and needs an entertainment between the courses and the discussions of the highborn guests

Special items

IF we can include clothing into RP, then NOW we need a maid outfit. :classic_blush:

Otherwise, the player shoud be able to select a maid outfit of his choice... if nothing else is available, we go for that ugly wench outfit as a default :classic_wacko:

15 read letter it must specify a time of the day

morning breakfast business meeting - be there at 9.00

midday lunch banquet - be there at 12.00

afternoon mead and wine - be there at ... 16.00

evening banquet - be there at ... 19.00

20 omitted

25 reach the location  0-2 hours early to succeed

26 either FAIL if you are late (player can avoid failure by simply waiting for the next day, the mod must only compare the time, not the day)

27 or be PUNISHED for being late (this quest still fails, but another special job "the useless servant" is started - I will write that up later)

30 talk to the client - he/she is the mod-created major-domo and represents the master of the house for the player

35 get and agree to the rules - player has not to speak to the guest or the master at all or be punished (punishment is always like stage 27)

so whenever the player is "talking" to anybody in the cell except the major-domo, the quest fails

36 the quest ends if the player does not agree

40 dress as the maid (get clothes from the major-domo)

41 IF we can make ZAP or DD a dependency the player is now shackled, because the lower classes can't be trusted in the presence of high-born guests - and have no need for their hands if no special orders are given

45 the player has a designated spot in the room. Whenever no action is happening, this is the spot that must not be left (or punishment will follow). Major-domo should wait next to the player.

50 serve drinks - the major-domo force-greets the player (unshackles now) and we do the same as with the food serving in the inns

55 meal is served, player has to wait again (guests mumble quiet and secretive disussions in the background)

60 entertainment- starts, player is stripped naked, the optional shackles stay on

can we make the following stages in a random fashion?

61 2 NPC leave the food/drink to a SL usable space in the cell (bedroom)

62 the major-domo orders the player to follow them and care for a relaxed discussion

63 the 2 NPCs have a threesome with the player, while they continue their talk - they must never address the player any better as a splendid "thing"

71 1 NPC leaves the food/drink to a SL usable space in the cell (bedroom)

72 the major-domo orders the player to follow the NPC and care for a relaxed digestion

73 the NPC has sex with the player, NPC talks to the player, again as a nice "thing"

this should be repeated until the player has served the proper count of NPC as there are guests

80 the guests suggest to the master to use the furniture, too

81 everybody is assembling in a spacious part in the cell, major-domo orders the player to serve the master

82 master has oral sex in front of everybody with the player - player should be in the giving role

85 master thanks major-domo for the good arrangement of the banquet and calls the guests to a final private discussion

90 the player is lead away from the master to the entrance, unshackled and may put on clothes and equipment, the maid clothes need to be given back to the major-domo (or we are on the punishment trail again)

the player will never receive a tip here

95 return to inkeep

100 done

47 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

I like the Idea as well, once everything in the mod is complete, that night be the first thing to tackle, I was thinking also if your master/mistress, led you around on your lease, and did the talking(generic scene) where your master mistress, offered your body to citizens, and took the gold and you had no choice

Inte's POP has a similar feature already in place - the parade -  just in case you need an example how to do that.

45 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

client's have a 50/50 chance to be male/female, what do you mean no diaogue to finish the quest? what quest? the home visit?

Yes, HomeVisit. After accepting this quest i went to client house. Client didn't have dialogue line from this mod. Old RP works fine.

56 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Another great Ideas, please hold onto al these Ideas, so when I get to the point of making new quest (when all the current dialog and quest are finished), then I can have you all start messaging me the ideas and implement them into the mod :smile:

OK, I'll be quiet and shut up for now :classic_blush:

12 minutes ago, worik said:

OK, I'll be quiet and shut up for now :classic_blush:

hahahah I don't want you to shut up, I just want you to make sure you keep these ideas so when I go to implement them, I don't have to fish thru comments :smile:

16 minutes ago, Battosay said:

Yes, HomeVisit. After accepting this quest i went to client house. Client didn't have dialogue line from this mod. Old RP works fine.

hmmmm well I need to find out if others are having the issue, so far seems to work for everyone else, , did you try going to the mcm and and hitting reset all quest and try again?

35 minutes ago, worik said:

3rd suggestion for a few new random special jobs:

The banquet

Hide contents

Any bigger hall or guild, furniture and space should be present for at least 3 participants

It should not be more than 6 participants or it starts to get boooooring

Story

An important person has invited some guests for a banquet and needs an entertainment between the courses and the discussions of the highborn guests

Special items

IF we can include clothing into RP, then NOW we need a maid outfit. :classic_blush:

Otherwise, the player shoud be able to select a maid outfit of his choice... if nothing else is available, we go for that ugly wench outfit as a default :classic_wacko:

15 read letter it must specify a time of the day

morning breakfast business meeting - be there at 9.00

midday lunch banquet - be there at 12.00

afternoon mead and wine - be there at ... 16.00

evening banquet - be there at ... 19.00

20 omitted

25 reach the location  0-2 hours early to succeed

26 either FAIL if you are late (player can avoid failure by simply waiting for the next day, the mod must only compare the time, not the day)

27 or be PUNISHED for being late (this quest still fails, but another special job "the useless servant" is started - I will write that up later)

30 talk to the client - he/she is the mod-created major-domo and represents the master of the house for the player

35 get and agree to the rules - player has not to speak to the guest or the master at all or be punished (punishment is always like stage 27)

so whenever the player is "talking" to anybody in the cell except the major-domo, the quest fails

36 the quest ends if the player does not agree

40 dress as the maid (get clothes from the major-domo)

41 IF we can make ZAP or DD a dependency the player is now shackled, because the lower classes can't be trusted in the presence of high-born guests - and have no need for their hands if no special orders are given

45 the player has a designated spot in the room. Whenever no action is happening, this is the spot that must not be left (or punishment will follow). Major-domo should wait next to the player.

50 serve drinks - the major-domo force-greets the player (unshackles now) and we do the same as with the food serving in the inns

55 meal is served, player has to wait again (guests mumble quiet and secretive disussions in the background)

60 entertainment- starts, player is stripped naked, the optional shackles stay on

can we make the following stages in a random fashion?

61 2 NPC leave the food/drink to a SL usable space in the cell (bedroom)

62 the major-domo orders the player to follow them and care for a relaxed discussion

63 the 2 NPCs have a threesome with the player, while they continue their talk - they must never address the player any better as a splendid "thing"

71 1 NPC leaves the food/drink to a SL usable space in the cell (bedroom)

72 the major-domo orders the player to follow the NPC and care for a relaxed digestion

73 the NPC has sex with the player, NPC talks to the player, again as a nice "thing"

this should be repeated until the player has served the proper count of NPC as there are guests

80 the guests suggest to the master to use the furniture, too

81 everybody is assembling in a spacious part in the cell, major-domo orders the player to serve the master

82 master has oral sex in front of everybody with the player - player should be in the giving role

85 master thanks major-domo for the good arrangement of the banquet and calls the guests to a final private discussion

90 the player is lead away from the master to the entrance, unshackled and may put on clothes and equipment, the maid clothes need to be given back to the major-domo (or we are on the punishment trail again)

the player will never receive a tip here

95 return to inkeep

100 done

this is may fav of the 3. I like all of them but this one is great

6 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

hahahah I don't want you to shut up, I just want you to make sure you keep these ideas so when I go to implement them, I don't have to fish thru comments :smile:

Searchbox, somewhere in the cloud district, right side: "few new random special jobs"  :classic_tongue:

I promise to stick to the vocabulary:classic_angel:

7 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

hmmmm well I need to find out if others are having the issue, so far seems to work for everyone else, , did you try going to the mcm and and hitting reset all quest and try again?

it was first thing what i've done. And clear save (saveTool used)...of course...just in case. I'm too lazy to start new game :)

19 minutes ago, Battosay said:

it was first thing what i've done. And clear save (saveTool used)...of course...just in case. I'm too lazy to start new game :smile:

No you shouldn't have to start a new game, I am just saying  you are the only (so far), I will scan thru the files in Ck later to see if I can find anything

51 minutes ago, Battosay said:

it was first thing what i've done. And clear save (saveTool used)...of course...just in case. I'm too lazy to start new game :smile:

oK so it tried to start the quest that I disable, called "the bet", no sure why it is still trying to start that quest, just go into your radiant prostitution mcm and press "rest all quest, and go back to the innkeeper, should be fine after that, i will get that fixed in the next update!

Thank you for picking up and further developing the mod.

I also had some ideas for possible quests:

Spoiler

Prison job:

The Jarl would hire prostitutes every now and then to send to the prison to prevent dissatisfaction and aggression by the prisoners. In this quest, the player would get a letter to go to the jail, where maybe 1 or 2 guards could have some fun with her first, and then moved to a cell with 3-4 prisoners (as worik said, too many participants can get boring) who would have some fun with her (mix of consensual and aggressive animations, with 2 or 3 characters, maybe even use the few 4 and 5 character ones - would also be grand if other prisoners could be made to masturbate while the PC is busy).

Guard job:

A bit similar to the soldier quest, but the PC would be sent to the guard barracks (3-5 guards) instead of a military camp. Guards have to let off some steam, too, right?

43 minutes ago, Fulgrim_ said:

I can't help myself to pick up on that ideas for two spin-offs :classic_biggrin:

4th suggestion for a few new random special jobs: The important prisoner

Spoiler

Works with every prison with empty cells or specialised variants, where the setting is already right (e.g.Riften)

Story:

The Jarl has imprisoned an important highborn prisoner / diplomat / Thalmor / Legion General

... maybe holding the prioner for ransom or just diplomatic purposes.

Nevertheless, aside from freedom the "guest" has all privileges and acces to pleasentries of life.

Requirements: Player needs to define "elegant and courtly clothes"

Probable requirement: only available if Thane status is reached

15 read letter

16 reach the appropriate palace

17 talk to the steward and get the details, receive a letter for free passage

20 obtain a set of vanilla fine clothes (or if we may register clothing for this mod, we take whatever the player configures as "elegant and courtly dress"

25 obtain elegant jewellry (quest should fail if any armour is worn or jewellry is missing)

30 reach the jail

35 talk to the master of the jail to get access to the prioner (letter of free passage), the cell door opens, the jail master is personally standing guard

40 talk to the prisoner

45 dialogue may randomly decide for the prisoners sexual preferences (this MUST be a consensual style AND a second choice for a variant with a bondage item)

50 optional: IF we make DD or ZAP a dependency: dialogue will include a wish for bondage sex, otherwise we would need another idea for a "kinky" wish

51 optionally: leave prison, obtain an item with the proper keyword (maybe this "where do I get" is NOT part of this mod, let the player figure that out. Otherwise that might grow very complex)

52 obtionally: get the proper key for the device

this DD part might be getting very compley. A short version might be to get the DD device (a stylish one) from the prisoners belongings... simply talk to the jailmaster. Also he will take care of the proper keys.

53 return to the prisoner

55 have sex with the prisoner, player must decide the sex type (animation tag), gains positive mood if that matches the prisoners wishes from the dialogue earlier

60 optionally have a second round of sex with the DD or ZAP item, or fail in this part

61 talk to the jailmaster to unlock the devices

65 prisoner thanks the player for this nice entertainment in his otherwise boring prison day,  player gets a note from the prisoner to deliver this to the steward ("thank you for this nice arrangement to enlighten my grey days")

66 IF the player matched the sex style according to the wishes, the same letter leads to a bonus tip

67 IF the player was able to achive stage 60, the bonus is either raised or the player gets entitled to jewellery or a charm from the prisoners belongings

70 talk to the jailmaster to leave the prison freely

75 randomly the jailmaster asks the player "I have never seen such pleasures before in my whole life" and if the player would agree to let the jailmaster have fun, too

80 optionally have sex with the jailmaster (repeat same animation as with the prisoner, randomly also the bondage variant)

81 optionally receive a tip from the jailmaster

85 talk to the steward, hand over the prisoners note

90 receive the bonus or the special bonus from the steward

95 return to inkeep

100 done

:classic_wink: second spin-off

1 hour ago, Fulgrim_ said:

5th suggestion for a few new random special jobs: How to get loyal employees

Because: Why care for the rotting scum in my dungeons, when I can easily have happy key masters :classic_wink:

Hide contents

Works with every prison

Story:

The Jarl has the habit to gratify the trustworthiest of his/her prison guards. Sometimes this is done with money, sometimes with a bard, sometimes with mead and meat and sometimes....

15 read letter

20 reach the prison

25 talk to the master of the prison and get the details, which guards need to receive their Jarls' gratitude

26 optionally be informed that there are not 1 but 2 receipients

30 put on the registered "whore" dress

35 optionally if a follower is present: the jail masters asks for a show for everybody (randomly this can also be part of the quest and the quest fails if no follower is detected)

40 optionally enter the middle of a spacious area in the prison

41 the guards assemble for "the show"

42 player has sex with the follower

45 the show ends, guards return to their duty

50 the guard of the month enters an empty cell or some other fitting area in the prison

55 have sex the the "guard of the month"

60 optionally have sex with the second guard

65 randomly be asked for a threesome

70 randomly the jailer master appears and asks if he/she might join for a foursome (randomly allows for a low-yield bonus)

80 omitted

85 talk to the jail master

90 optionally receive the bonus

95 return to inkeep

100 done

I have had a couple of times now a female customer ask to have pussy licked, but the anim. it leads to is a blowjob one...  this leads me to believe that this particular branch look for the tag "oral" but I think maybe it should look for "cunnilingus" ?