On 11/20/2021 at 12:30 PM, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS, which only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil, works on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 47,178 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

As of Feb 9,2023, your link, see above no longer works.  :(  Is there a new working link?

On 2/4/2023 at 8:11 AM, Jessmari said:

For me using SoS AE Multi-Edition DLL Replacer and loading it after this file worked for me. Make sure to select the one that corresponds to 1.6.640. After that I unselected the chosen schlong .esps (not the main SOS .esp or .esm) and loaded the game to make a new save and then close game.. After that reselect the schlong .esps and load your game. They should register.

OMG... THANK YOU! This worked for me. This actually worked! 

I'm new to the MA mods with Lovers Lab and knew I can't really do much without SOS.

I've done everything.. Days worth of hunting down outdated .ddls and old forums and versions from the past. That may have worked before the "Sept 22 fuck-all crash"

(SOS SE w .dll ... SOS AE no .ddl ... SOS PapyrusUtil Version Beta 4 patch ... NOTHING WORKED. Still got errors and warnings missing either SOS.ddl or PapyrusUtil.

I got the SOS MCM Menu but no options, and my dude only had his underwear. I almost settled for light version!

Using Vortex? It works too!

1) Go to this page link.. Download your version of the ,ddl patch

2) Uninstall your SOS SE.rar from your mod manager for fresh clean mod file (Vortex-Delete all archives)

3) Replace the Schlongs of Skyrim.ddl with the one from the link above. And install!

(Vortex- Drop SOS SE.rar into vortex first. Let deploy. Right click the mod and select "Open In File Manager" Here you can replace your SOS.ddl w the new .ddl patch (This leaves your downloaded SOS file untouched) Dont forget to update FNIS and re-deploy, then fix conflicts as usual)

4) Launch the game. Save and exit. Relaunch the game again like a champion! Should work like a charm.

Note: The mod still wont work when you first launch the game. You MUST save and exit with the new changes, in order to register upon loading the mod is NOW PRESENT from the recent save

...Good Luck

On 2/4/2023 at 11:11 PM, Jessmari said:

For me using SoS AE Multi-Edition DLL Replacer and loading it after this file worked for me. Make sure to select the one that corresponds to 1.6.640. After that I unselected the chosen schlong .esps (not the main SOS .esp or .esm) and loaded the game to make a new save and then close game.. After that reselect the schlong .esps and load your game. They should register.

thank you so much for this.

I will try it.

Edited by padezaw

For whatever reason, SOS no longer let me adjust my character's schlong nor the NPCs'. Just says "No SOS Compatible Skeleton". Weird thing is it was working fine before but I downloaded some mods that shouldn't affect it and it stopped working. Tried reinstalling it (with or without the skeleton installed box checked) or letting LOOT sort my Load Order but it makes no difference. Any help?

Another of note is that dialogue that gets them to strip down naked no longer shows up. Not sure if related or not.

Edited by Dragonify

I'm on version 1.5.97 SE. My save suddenly won't load, and i'm getting this error in NetScriptFramework Crash Log:

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF9814AF1F9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9) on thread 4028!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 15
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 18
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 13 Feb 2023 23:16:44.624

Possible relevant objects (3)
{
  [  48]    BSSkyShaderProperty(Name: null)
  [ 163]    TESObjectWEAP(Name: `Ancient Nordic Pickaxe`, FormId: 040206F2, File: `Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp <- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Dragonborn.esm`)
  [ 163]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: FF00209B, BaseForm: TESObjectWEAP(Name: `Ancient Nordic Pickaxe`, FormId: 040206F2, File: `Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp <- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Dragonborn.esm`))
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FF9814AF1F9     (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9)    
  [1]   0x75                                              
}

Any ideas?

On 2/10/2023 at 1:43 AM, bragrights9 said:

OMG... THANK YOU! This worked for me. This actually worked! 

I'm new to the MA mods with Lovers Lab and knew I can't really do much without SOS.

I've done everything.. Days worth of hunting down outdated .ddls and old forums and versions from the past. That may have worked before the "Sept 22 fuck-all crash"

(SOS SE w .dll ... SOS AE no .ddl ... SOS PapyrusUtil Version Beta 4 patch ... NOTHING WORKED. Still got errors and warnings missing either SOS.ddl or PapyrusUtil.

I got the SOS MCM Menu but no options, and my dude only had his underwear. I almost settled for light version!

Using Vortex? It works too!

1) Go to this page link.. Download your version of the ,ddl patch

2) Uninstall your SOS SE.rar from your mod manager for fresh clean mod file (Vortex-Delete all archives)

3) Replace the Schlongs of Skyrim.ddl with the one from the link above. And install!

(Vortex- Drop SOS SE.rar into vortex first. Let deploy. Right click the mod and select "Open In File Manager" Here you can replace your SOS.ddl w the new .ddl patch (This leaves your downloaded SOS file untouched) Dont forget to update FNIS and re-deploy, then fix conflicts as usual)

4) Launch the game. Save and exit. Relaunch the game again like a champion! Should work like a charm.

Note: The mod still wont work when you first launch the game. You MUST save and exit with the new changes, in order to register upon loading the mod is NOW PRESENT from the recent save

...Good Luck

Would all of this work for SOS Light as well?

I'm also still getting the .dll warning message when I start the game. I followed the instructions:

1: Downloaded the .dll replacer,

2: Uninstalled SOS (deleted archives),

3: Reinstalled it,

4: Replaced the .dll file in the SKSE Plugins folder with the one I got from the .dll replacer

5: Loaded the game, saved and exited

Does this fix not work mid-game?

But when I went back in nothing had changed. Still got the warning and my dragonborn remains schlong-less.

Edited by katanablade624
On 2/13/2023 at 11:23 PM, Tearoth said:

I'm on version 1.5.97 SE. My save suddenly won't load, and i'm getting this error in NetScriptFramework Crash Log:

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF9814AF1F9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9) on thread 4028!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 15
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 18
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 13 Feb 2023 23:16:44.624

Possible relevant objects (3)
{
  [  48]    BSSkyShaderProperty(Name: null)
  [ 163]    TESObjectWEAP(Name: `Ancient Nordic Pickaxe`, FormId: 040206F2, File: `Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp <- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Dragonborn.esm`)
  [ 163]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: FF00209B, BaseForm: TESObjectWEAP(Name: `Ancient Nordic Pickaxe`, FormId: 040206F2, File: `Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp <- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Dragonborn.esm`))
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FF9814AF1F9     (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9)    
  [1]   0x75                                              
}

Any ideas?

Try this, using SOS has its culprits unfortunatly.

But you can try this patch, makes SOS run without the dll. But I didnt test it myself yet 

Edited by memati?
On 11/20/2021 at 3:30 PM, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS, which only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil, works on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 47,912 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

Hello does this still work and if so how exactly do i install the files over my existing sos installation, do i just replace the files with the ones granted by the download or is it a different function all together?

On 2/14/2023 at 11:07 PM, N1ck1 said:

No matter what I do I continue to run into this error, I've tried everything I could think about and I have hit a wall, if anyone could help me out that would be great...

Go back a few pages and download the new .dll file

On 2/12/2023 at 1:46 PM, Benis_ said:

Can anyone explain why its stunted like this, is this intended??

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.1aded906115ded52db8bfc9f504b9166.png

image.png.d6840804e4e746f98b638e157539e096.png

For bent or curved schlongs with zeroed sliders:

So I had the same problem with a male character using the Vector Plexus schlong. My conflict ended up being with CBBE 3BBB. The solution was to disable and uninstall CBBE 3BBB (I went full delete archive and re-download just to be safe). When I re-installed, I did NOT include the CBBE 3BBB SOS physics option (I think it's just after you choose which physics options SMP is handling). I also put CBBE and CBBE 3BBB below SOS in my load order. This corrected the problem.

Hopefully it will work for you as well.

Edited by Jared3463
Keywords added for easier searches
On 2/4/2023 at 9:11 AM, Jessmari said:

Thank you soo much! SoS works now!

The DLL-less version does not work with SoS Uncloaked (tested on SE 1.5.97).

If starting new game, no actor gets schlongified when both mods are present. If the DLL fix is installed on an already existing save which has SoS Uncloaked running, any previously scholngified actors will keep their schlongs, but no new actor will be assigned one. Manual distribution in both cases is required.

For SoS Uncloaked users: you'll have to decide whether you want SPID distribution or the DLL-less version and you'll have to do it before starting a new game. There is no way of safely reverting one or the other if you already have created a save file with both. You'll either get a regular SoS crash (if fix is removed) or no schlong addons to distribute at all (if Uncloaked is removed).

I can't get the FOMOD to launch in MO2. Just a couple DLL files are installed.

I previously used the same install file in a working build a year ago, so it's gotta be my current setup.

• I'm using a Wabbajack AVO build that uses Root Builder. (Previous build was AVO Wabbajack build before they added Root Builder) I tested adding all the files in the .zip to a "Root" folder and zipping that up to install, but that didn't work
  • Other mod FOMODs have launched. I compared the folder/file structures between the SoS and other mods and they are structured the same
  • I checked MO2 Settings and FOMOD Installer (external) IS enabled. (The FOMODs from working files are external files too anyway)

Any ideas what could be preventing the FOMOD launch?

Hi @Erstam

I see you've done a ton of work on updating/optimizing sos scripts in papyrus version, although the dll got updated and we can use the original sos scripts I still feel we could probably benefit from your code optimizations (caching etc) you did in the papy version on the dll version of sos too (if that makes sense). So was wondering if you had anything knocking around? thanks

Can anyone help please? I am at the end of my rope with SoS right now (why the hell did beth to force an unrequired upgrade is beyond me).

When I go to load start a new game or load in an old game I get the following error:
-SchlongsOfSkrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old. Found -1, expected 3000004"

The game runs, but it will will not show naked bodies, it just shows guys with underpants on.

I am running on I'm on 1.5.97, I used the patch to completely remove AE.
I am using SOS 1.1.4
I am running on SKSE64 v2.0.17, and I have also tried SKSE64 v2.0.20 prior to downgrading.
I have XPMSSE v4.80
I have SkyUI 5.2SE

XPMSE is loaded last.

Mod List Load Order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
Heels Sound.esm
High Poly Head.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
Forgotten DungeonsSSE.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
IFPVDetector.esl
DeviousFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Cathedral Weathers.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp
Medieval Lanterns of Skyrim.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
SkyHavenTempleRestored.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
EBT - IC PATCH.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
RoggGags.esp
Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
PetProject.esp
SLUTS.esp
YurianaWench.esp
Devious Lore.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
CBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Footprints.esp
TeraSuccubusArmor.esp
3BBB.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
Elvenia.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
OneWithNature.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
MajesticMountains.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
TAWOBA Remastered Leveled List.esp
Brianna Vampire.esp
Immersive Wenches -Enslaved Wenches patch-.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
RichMerchantsSkyrim_x5.esp
Alban Nyr - Standalone Follower.esp
TrueDirectionalMovement.esp
Brows.esp
HVBodyPaints.esp
Sakora's Make Over Kit for SKSE64.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Serana.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Slave Outfit.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
TheTrappingsOfFate.esp
SlaveTats.esp
[Ryan Reos] Dark Elf Blader.esp
[Predator] Fuck Doll.esp
[RyanReos] High Priestess.esp
DX Dark Mistress SE.esp
[Odd] Demon Seducer.esp
TBD - ShadowWitch.esp
Zipsuit.esp
[COCO] CaressofVenus.esp
[Melodic] Chloe.esp
[COCO] Pinup Cheongsam.esp
[COCO]Asuka Suit.esp
artt Lucky Stripes.esp
Present4You.esp
[COCO]Raikou.esp
[Melodic] Reverse Bunnysuit.esp
TiniaaGT3S.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
DeviousTraining.esp
DeviousTrainingMartyr.esp
DeviousTrainingMayhem.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
(SDZ21) Freya Follower.esp
Standalone Follower - Draeni Nyr.esp
[COCO]Goddess War v2.esp
D-Huntress.esp
[TheMilkDrinker] NiseDovaArmor.esp
[Odd] Bewitching Heart Succubus.esp
CK_Selina_Follower.esp
Ashtoreth_Nurse.esp
[Predator]Christmans Latex.esp
LewdMarks.esp
LewdMarksSlaveTats.esp
LewdMarksAroused.esp
SkyrimPlatformBridge.esp
RoggGags - Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
RoggGags - Submissive Lola Resubmission.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
TR9DmRxSS_HR.esp
H2135FantasySeries6.esp
H2135FantasySeries7.esp
H2135ModernSeries4.esp
Hunter of Darkness [SE].esp
[NINI] Egyptian Pharaoh.esp
[NINI] Deified.esp
Shadow Witch [SE].esp
Evil Lady [SE].esp
[NINI] Ancient Oasis [SE].esp
[COCO] Scarlet Rose [SE].esp
[Melodic] Spiked Tape.esp
Luna [SE].esp
H2135FantasySeries8 [SE].esp
[COCO] Pinup Cheongsam [SE].esp
[COCO] Mysterious Mage [SE].esp
Spank That Ass.esp
DfwSupport.esp
Naked Defeat.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
XPMSE.esp

5 hours ago, MonkeyShoulder said:

Can anyone help please? I am at the end of my rope with SoS right now (why the hell did beth to force an unrequired upgrade is beyond me).

When I go to load start a new game or load in an old game I get the following error:
-SchlongsOfSkrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old. Found -1, expected 3000004"

The game runs, but it will will not show naked bodies, it just shows guys with underpants on.

I am running on I'm on 1.5.97, I used the patch to completely remove AE.
I am using SOS 1.1.4
I am running on SKSE64 v2.0.17, and I have also tried SKSE64 v2.0.20 prior to downgrading.
I have XPMSSE v4.80
I have SkyUI 5.2SE

XPMSE is loaded last.

Mod List Load Order:

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
Heels Sound.esm
High Poly Head.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
Forgotten DungeonsSSE.esm
SexLab.esm