34 minutes ago, thewitcheress said:

Body

this mod uses aan underwear body with own textures.

So both must be replaced, as the textures contain the underwear, too.

Best solution without fiddling around that much, replace everything in there by this.

It's the naked SOS body incl. feet, hands pointing to default textures you have installed)

Now there might be a color mismarch with the head. If so, the head nif must be edited, too. Pointing to default textures.

Or you replace the textures in the mod by default textures. (whatever skinmod you have installed)

I give you body, feet, hands. Check for mismatch head.

malebody_0.nif malebody_1.nif malefeet_0.nif malefeet_1.nif malehands_0.nif malehands_1.nif

51 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

this mod

It was exactly like you said, there's a color mismatch with the head. (when I changed the nifs the there was a hole in the genital area but the underwear remained, so I changed the body textures with a skinmod's as well) I have no experience with these stuff so I didn't understand how to edit the head nif. Can you explain a bit please?

Or instead of changing the head nif, should I try to change the mod's original textures? Can I delete the underwear somehow? I don't know which one would be more complex

1 hour ago, thewitcheress said:

hole in

Do you have sos light or full installed ?

The hole is where SOS full puts the genitals.

For the textures, easy way copy over your default textures.

I assume you don't use the nifscope or outfit studio ?

Nifscope is an easy way, find head mesh and set path to default tx.

Which mod is this usung ujderwear body ?

Allmthis is quite an easy fix, but also tricky because it depends on your setup, e.g. texture replacer installed or not. SOS full or not...

14 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

I assume you don't use the nifscope or outfit studio ?

No.. :') I guess they should be easy enough to learn but this custom race thing makes me confused

Right now I have SOS full. I use SkySight skins and its SOS patch doesn't work with Light version. But I can use another texture mod and switch to SOS Light, no big deal

This is the custom race mod by the way: https://www.patreon.com/posts/iorveth-race-le-47558855 

12 hours ago, Verip said:

Am I wrong, or is SOS out of date from SKSE? Is it still usable?

It's been a hot minute since I've modded Skyrim and I'm just now picking at SSE.

Hi! I just recently started to build a new modlist after years. I downloaded SKSE build 2.0.20 and SOS is working fine

1 hour ago, thewitcheress said:

custom race

custom races need to schlongified manually or a new entry in SOS formlist.

That's the reason for the under wear body to avoid the problems.

Edited by Tlam99
7 hours ago, thewitcheress said:

Hi! I just recently started to build a new modlist after years. I downloaded SKSE build 2.0.20 and SOS is working fine

I was using that one, but all versions say the same thing. It's expecting 3.0004 but it's found -1. Works fine on oldrim, but then defeat just won't initialize.

I have SoS installed and I've used it for years. Recently I started using SOS Addon - Pubic hair for females... it's been working fine.

Setting up a new mod list and going through the long stage of configuring mods etc and reloading the save I suddenly find that all the pubic hairs are missing in the MCM. Does anyone have any idea why it happens and what to do to get them back?

EDIT: I solved it by uninstalling then reinstalling both SOS and the SOS Addon, reloading the save, and hitting the Reset SOS button in the MCM. Don't know why it happened, but it's fixed so I'm happy :) 

Edited by Anunya

I was playing just fine using Chuckseven's SoS AE, then after experiencing a crash last night in the middle of combat, attempts to load the latest autosave before that would just end in a CTD. Installing Erstam's fix gets rid of the CTD, but instead I'm presented with the text box in the attached screenshot. I don't know if I can safely ignore that or not, or how to proceed if I shouldn't ignore it.

20230614191523_1.jpg

On 6/9/2023 at 6:36 AM, Tlam99 said:

don't do this

It's funny, I couldn't get regular SOS to work with the newest version of SE - so I went through argueably more work to edit files to make the penises larger in the Lite version (Though, it was oddly satisfying to play around with that portion).

Hey guys, i have a problem of some sort. SOS stopped schlongifying men automatically - used to be I loot a corpse and it's naked, I undress guards and they're naked, etc. Now they're just all in the leathery underwear and I have to manually add a schlong for them in MCM. Not sure what went wrong, reinstalling didn't help. Any advice?

2 hours ago, orfunk said:

Hey guys, i have a problem of some sort. SOS stopped schlongifying men automatically - used to be I loot a corpse and it's naked, I undress guards and they're naked, etc. Now they're just all in the leathery underwear and I have to manually add a schlong for them in MCM. Not sure what went wrong, reinstalling didn't help. Any advice?

Sounds like a bodyslide issue from another mod. Happened to me first time I installed WACCF and didn't do the Bodyslides right

3 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Sounds like a bodyslide issue from another mod. Happened to me first time I installed WACCF and didn't do the Bodyslides right

Any advice on how to fix it? I never did any men's bodyslides so no idea how to go about it

Edit: Just redid all my bodyslides, didn't help.

Edited by orfunk

I'm getting an error that pops up after loading/starting a character.

"SOS Warning! PapyrusUtil.dll not found, or the installed version is too old. Please exit game and reinstall PapyrusUtil."

The file is in the folder it's supposed to be in.

Game Version: 1.6.40
SoS Version: Latest Version

I've cleaned out the mods and reinstalled them but still no luck.

I had this same problem. Someone here (not sure if this was the thread) posted a fix for it and it's working now in my game. The issue is that SoS I don't think was ever adapted to Anniversary Edition of Skyrim (which even if you didn't download the Anniversary DLC the Steam version is considered Anniversary if it's up to date). You'll either have to dig for the AE version of SoS and find that file I found, or you'd have to downgrade your version of Skyrim to the Special Edition version for SoS to work properly.

Edit I can probably spot the file but someone clearly did work to get it up and running and some people can get upset without credit so I don't want to post it. The fix is here on LL somewhere though I feel like I actually downloaded the file straight from a thread and not a download page but maybe check the Skyrim version (if it's up to date) and try this one

ANOTHER EDIT:

I believe this was the link to the DLL that I'm using for Skyrim 1.6.4. It looks like "Onen" posted it

I probably should have logged into my original LL profile but my God, it's been years since I've hovered around here and I couldn't remember my old login info. People here are still making Skyrim better than ever. Cheers everyone!

Edited by elrodeus
Editing to add link
13 hours ago, elrodeus said:

I had this same problem. Someone here (not sure if this was the thread) posted a fix for it and it's working now in my game. The issue is that SoS I don't think was ever adapted to Anniversary Edition of Skyrim (which even if you didn't download the Anniversary DLC the Steam version is considered Anniversary if it's up to date). You'll either have to dig for the AE version of SoS and find that file I found, or you'd have to downgrade your version of Skyrim to the Special Edition version for SoS to work properly.

Edit I can probably spot the file but someone clearly did work to get it up and running and some people can get upset without credit so I don't want to post it. The fix is here on LL somewhere though I feel like I actually downloaded the file straight from a thread and not a download page but maybe check the Skyrim version (if it's up to date) and try this one

ANOTHER EDIT:

I believe this was the link to the DLL that I'm using for Skyrim 1.6.4. It looks like "Onen" posted it

I probably should have logged into my original LL profile but my God, it's been years since I've hovered around here and I couldn't remember my old login info. People here are still making Skyrim better than ever. Cheers everyone!

This fixed it! Now I've run into a new problem: No schlongs. PC and NPCs are all still wearing the leather underwear.

On 6/19/2023 at 7:45 AM, ledger1 said:

i used this and it start working again 

This hurts my brain. What's easiest, reverting to an older version or doing this method?

Wait a minute, I'm stupid. I read the instructions for developers wanting to maintain the mod and thought that's what had to do. I'll keep my original comment up so everyone can see what an idiot I was

Edited by RandomModificatiomer21
I'm dumb