12 hours ago, Dg75 said:

The Compatibility tracking page states as a working alternative, can use the original Se(Non AE) mod and remove the DLL. 

Doesn't that break functionality? Since everybody's diligently waiting for an Update. I assume it does.

If anyone Knows different Do Tell!

edit I'm silly. I just found the patch needed so the DLL isn't needed anymore.

Had Updates set only if launched through steam (Witch I never DO). I Launched through Skse(Vortex) looked away for bit a looked back and.... OH Bloody Hell!

I Forgot I just Installed Audacity and had closed Steam! because the installer suggested to close all running programs. This made steam update anyway!

what patch? :)

20 hours ago, Dg75 said:

The Compatibility tracking page states as a working alternative, can use the original Se(Non AE) mod and remove the DLL. 

Doesn't that break functionality? Since everybody's diligently waiting for an Update. I assume it does.

If anyone Knows different Do Tell!

edit I'm silly. I just found the patch needed so the DLL isn't needed anymore.

Had Updates set only if launched through steam (Witch I never DO). I Launched through Skse(Vortex) looked away for bit a looked back and.... OH Bloody Hell!

I Forgot I just Installed Audacity and had closed Steam! because the installer suggested to close all running programs. This made steam update anyway!

Oi, whats the patch?

On 12/5/2021 at 12:41 AM, deejayz said:

Hello and thank you very much for this great mod that I love very much. I have questions about the mod. If I'd better post the question in a different thread, let me know and I'll delete it here. I play a gay male hero. With SOS I have set that all women have a penis or horse penis. Can I also set the SOS or Sexlab so that female NPCs also take on the male role in sex, i.e. stick their penis in my butt as they would do in the case with a strap-on?

Wondering about the horse penis?

I tried the oldrim B3lisario's horsecock and it worked fine for me and naked male NPC's though some of the clothed ones would have a cock and ball shaped hole under their skirts? The bigger problem was that it was messing up the female characters. I was getting the exclamation marker over any naked female character as well as some of the clothed characters. I'm using TMB as a vanilla replacer and playing in VR.

I tested everything mod by mod which is such a pain when your playing in VR and B3lissario's horsecock was definitely the problem.

i have a weird issue. if i select wood elf race (playing as female and i have not checked with male PC) while in first person, with Schlongs of Skyrim installed and loaded, the naked body torso is invisible. but clothed torsos appear as normal. this does not effect the other races i have checked: nord, breton, imperial.

i have done my utmost to isolate this issue to Schlongs of Skyrim by removing as many mods as possible. if Schlongs of Skryim is loaded, then the issue occurs, when Sclongs of Skyrim is not loaded there is no issue.

installed mods (in deployment order) are:

1. Address Library for SKSE Plugins - All in one (Anniversary Edition)     version - 8
  2. Alternate Start - Live Another Life     version - 4.1.4
  3. Joy of Perspective     version - 2.0.2c
  4. PapyrusUtil AE SE - Scripting Utility Functions     version - 4.4
  5. SkyUI_5_2_SE     version - 5.2SE
  6. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch     version - 4.2.8
  7. Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE     version - 1.1.4
  8. SOS AE     version - 1.0.3

i have also tested with Schlongs of Skyrim loading before Joy of Perspective, with the same results. installed with and without male skeletons. i do not know what if anything i am doing wrong. i am inclined to guess that there is something in the mod causing this because it only effects a single race. i would think a load order issue would cause all the races to be effected.

has anyone experienced this before? does anyone have any insight as to what might be the cause; or any potential solutions?

i guess for now i will just play a different race. thank you for your time and help.

Edited by wobblymandolin
forgot to specify only on naked body torso. clothed torso appears normally.

Hello, everyone

Skyrim SE anniversary  version 1.6.640.08

SKSE for Skyrim AE  last version ( download 10/6/2022)

SKyUI installed.

TRX SOS addon male not yet installed

Problem.

I launch SKSE loader, a window opens:

SOS warning

PapyrusUtil.dll not found or the installed version is too old

Found 0 expected 41

Please exit the game and install PapyrusUtil

If I don't leave the game, my character is frozen and moves forward and sideways.

Does anyone have an idea?

Many thanks.

Hi people, I have a strange bug, I read back but I could find anyone with this. So I have installed SOS 1.1.4 (it is without the Sos papyrusutil update because I found that cumshot mod is not working properly with the update also female pubic hair sos addon is acting weird with the update, but this is maybe just me), so I just have 1.1.4 with just with the original dll. I am on 1.5.97, SE, got all the requirements. In a new game SOS addons appear, everything works fine, then after a couple of save (or passing of game time I am not sure what is triggering it) most of my addons disappear, and in MCM I am just getting "missing schlong" sections instead of the addons. Some addons stay there and functional though. If I remove the addons in MO, do a clean save, enable them again they reappear and everything works for a while until they go missing again. I am using Mo , Himbo and nothing overwrites the scripts etc (only the male body parts .nifs (himbo) and baka sos smp patch). I tried this with multiple profiles in Mo and multiple times. Majority of the addons always go missing after a while.

Anybody knows why my addons go missing after a while and this keeps repeating?

Edited by Midnightbug
On 11/21/2021 at 12:30 AM, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS, which only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil, works on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 34,769 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

Unfortunately doesn't work for me because I have the Anniversary Edition from GOG which is a different version (on paper despite being exactly the same). Someone needs to fix the "checker" so it stops disabling the PapyrusUtil.dll on the GOG version even though it's fine to work with the GOG version too.

So I'm sure people will have a hard time wrapping their brains around this, but is there any way to prevent a specific character from EVER getting erect? Yes, I mean including SL scenes.

In LE, I used GRWorks HDT Willy, which was incapable of getting erect due to the way it utilized its integrated flop-system. But because it was HDT and not SMP, it has the opposite effect in SE: a perma-boner. I don't want this for all males though.

Any ideas? Maybe a ring he can wear or something??

Edited by ShenGo
On 10/17/2022 at 1:56 AM, Sh1kigamii said:

This one worked for me. Was getting the error that the dll was wrong and in game saying it was outdated but this file fixed it 

It works. You dont get an issue. But the Prisoner doest take off his panties... You dont see the schlong....

i tried to restart the mod. Nothing... There is no kind of schlong avaible.

I sorted the mods with Loot. 

Any solutions for this problem? 

Edited by NeXi85

For anyone experiencing missing meshes for nords and orcs both female and male check if you use cbbe muscle solution. 

On the modpage there's an esp failsafe that you can download and it fixed for me. 

Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38877?tab=files 

Ignore, for the search engine

-------------------------------------------

(invisible body nord orc male female missing meshes nord orc male female)