I've had this problem every time I've installed Schlongs of Skyrim. My character's penis is the minimum size. I can't increase it in MCM. I drink the dragon potions, it doesn't increase it. MCM says it's in racemenu instead, but it isn't. The only setting relating to it in racemenu is a single erection slider. How do I change the penis size???

On 12/23/2022 at 11:03 PM, RemusW0lfsblut said:

None of the updated dlls work for me, i click on "open in file manager" and just replace the dlls, right? Is there something im doing wrong? I dont understand, why none of these methods seem to work for me. I want my Futas back!!! :rage:

Hello, there was an error in my installer, download the new version. 1.6.640 should work correctly now. There was an error in the config file for the installer It is fixed in 1.0.1 of the multi-edition installer.

Edited by darkdhamon
On 12/26/2022 at 3:33 PM, Chlodwig said:

I'm back after pausing Skyrim for a while and now after updating all mods I get the error with a wrong dll of SOS  what do I have to do to get this mod working again?

I updated the mod today to 1.0.1 today to fix an error in the installer this should fix the problem for the 640 steam version

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to ask about this, but I can't figure out why my main character save CTDs when I try to load in from the main menu. Please find attached a crash log. I'm asking here because the error listed mentions 'SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll'. If there's somewhere better I could ask could you let me know?

Basically, I was installing new quest mods from the nexus (basically just sorted by most downloaded and took the top 5 except legacy of the dragonborn because it required a fresh install), and ironically I was trying to learn how to make a new profile in vortex so that I could revert back to an old profile in the event I borked my save (I don't actually know how to do this properly, so this might be the issue). After I made a new profile and imported the settings from the original default profile, two things happened. One of the profiles would load into my save, with every mod disabled (not super useful), and the other would CTD, as mentioned in the first paragraph.

If it helps diagnose the issue, I've seen this exact error before, a few days ago when I tried to install some weather mods (Cathedral Weather and Seasons). I removed the mods and then the game worked again so I just uninstalled the mods related to Cathedral. I don't know what SchlongsOfSkyrim has to do with it, but here we are.

Since then I've tried disabling all those mods I mentioned and loading up a save from this morning from before I installed any of those mods, but it's still crashing to desktop. Making a new save works just fine, but I obviously would rather not lose progress on my main character. I'm not sure what my next step should be. Does anyone know what this error means, how to fix it, or somewhere more appropriate to ask for help? Maybe I should try uninstalling those mods I mentioned and trying again?

Here are the mods I installed today prior to all this happening.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1179?tab=description The Forgotten City

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/365 The Paarthurnax dilemna

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11849 Vigilant SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11849 Inigo follower mod for SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11802?tab=description Legacy of the Dragonborn (which wasn't installed when all this happened)

*By the way, the crash log might reflect that Legacy of the Dragonborn IS installed. I installed it after the steps mentioned above because I was contemplating starting a new character thanks to all this.

crash-2023-01-02-02-29-41.log

Edited by Gimpdaddy
Decided to throw in the mods that I installed

I think I goofed at some point, but is there a way to prevent the donger from clipping through the balls? Furthermore, is there a way to make the flaccid dingo smaller? Thanks for any help!

firefox_UyB0U9oj36.png

EDIT: It does this with CBBE and now I've tried TRX and it's still going on. I'm sure I've made a simple oversight but any advice would be appreciated

Edited by starfarts

Ok, so I've been wrestling with this mod for awhile.

Things I did accomplish:

1. I no longer have the dll message.

Spoiler

I installed Schlongs of Skyrim SE and then installed the SOS AE Multi-Edition dll Replacer mod selecting the AE version (1.6.640) as a separate mod to overwrite Schlongs of Skyrim SE. I use MO2

2. I fixed the issue with the 3 schlongs not registering

Spoiler

I unchecked all 3 schlong esps, loaded and saved the game in a new save. I then closed the game, enabled the esps, loaded the new save and made another new save. Jumped out the main menu and loaded the last save and it registered all three in the MCM.

Where I'm stuck:

Now my issue is that all my male NPC's have underwear on at all times. I have been running around these forums with various fixes that don't work. The only mods overwriting SOS SE to my knowledge are XPMSSE and then More Nasty Critters.

Edit: Disregard. Everything works now. I guess it just takes a little time.

Note: They still wear underwear when going in the water, but during sex they take them off.

Edited by Jessmari
On 11/20/2021 at 9:30 PM, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS, which only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil, works on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 43,541 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

Thanks for this. I literally installed one additional clothing mod and it started crashing, so I hd to look at this solution.

However after updating, all schlongs in the game are now enormous, and that is despite restoring all the values to what they previously were.

Well the header says SOS SE, but everyone is talking AE. WTF

I was going to try to read my way to see if my issue is already solved, but FT.

Skyrim SE V 1.5.97  everything beyond is AE, or this place

Edited by caveman74

Many of the male NPC's gets really big dicks can I change something in the MCM so they don't get these humongous dicks (SOS sets some of the dicks to 9 or 10)

I'm using Full SOS latest non-DLL version and Skyrim AE 1.6.640 (I did have the same problems on earlier SOS and Skyrim version)