On 5/10/2023 at 9:10 AM, Sir Bron said:

This issue was posted in Skyrim SE tech, I see you were there, user said physics are bending it. I know I played for a year before it got bent so I don't know.

Yes I found that after I posted, thanks for taking a look, so far the info I have heard is that it is a skelly issue/physics issue. I have not had this before and no other users on the list seem to have it. I am so lost as I did not alter anything. 

On 5/11/2023 at 8:35 PM, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

Yes I found that after I posted, thanks for taking a look, so far the info I have heard is that it is a skelly issue/physics issue. I have not had this before and no other users on the list seem to have it. I am so lost as I did not alter anything. 

I know there's a similar issue caused by CBPC's base configuration (CBPConfig_SOS.txt gravity bias settings are supposed to be set to 0), but I don't know if that's the particular cause of this instance.

On 5/14/2023 at 9:08 AM, leis1976 said:

hi, i can't get any version of schlongs of skyrim to work on skyrim special edition

I also had lots of troubles.

This guide helped:

Maybe @galgaroth can link to this post from the mod description (or copy the information over to it). That would be really helpful!

I used to have collisions working between male hands and the female body (belly, butt, breasts, vagina - all parts, I think) on my old game, but now these collisions don't work - only schlong with vagina seems to be working fine. I suppose the problem is I'm not using any other body replacer over SOS, and the stock body doesn't have the necessary xmls? I'm looking to rebuild what I had but I can't remember where to get the needed files. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be really thankful. Perhaps I need HIMBO? Ideally, I'd like to have collisions, but no jiggles on male bodies. Thanks!

Have a functionality question about if this is even possible. I'm trying to play a futa character that will take on either a male or female role during sex scenes. I've noticed that when I have a schlong applied in SOS, she will always default to a male role (and sometimes prevent engagements if I don't have a relevant animation installed), but if I have her with a female "schlong" (vagina pubic hair) she will default to female. That makes logical sense of course, but is there a way to just have her default to either and take on the role of male sometimes and female other times? I can play around with MCM settings on the fly, but I'm wondering if there's a way for it to happen automatically, like if SOS will not prevent female engagements if she has a schlong or vice versa.

I figure the answer is "no, and why the fuck would you need this" but thought I'd ask.

On 5/17/2023 at 3:50 AM, Alessia Wellington said:

Should be Page Up/Page Down.

Maybe it doesn't work with the VR version of SOS (?)  It doesn't seem to unless I'm missing a file or something. I wish it did as the "member" is out of place all too often, not in the pocket let's say.

Edited by ntblood

After installing this mod and loading the game, I get the following message

--------------

SOS Warning!

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old.

Found -1, expected 300004.

Please exit the game and reinstall SOS

-------------

as far as I can tell, there isn't actually anything that I can do about this.

On 5/17/2023 at 3:06 AM, eidolonofmadness said:

I am getting this no matter what I do and I am pretty sure I have all the required mods that it asks for, any ideas why it doesn't work ?

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot3.png

On 5/20/2023 at 6:33 PM, lazarusfinleya59 said:

After installing this mod and loading the game, I get the following message

--------------

SOS Warning!

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old.

Found -1, expected 300004.

Please exit the game and reinstall SOS

-------------

as far as I can tell, there isn't actually anything that I can do about this.

You need to replace the original dll with the correct one for your version of the game inside SKSE/Plugins/.

Here is the dll for the different versions of the game:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/208074-schlongs-of-skyrim-dll-for-ae/

On 5/20/2023 at 11:25 AM, Alessia Wellington said:

Probably. I don't use VR so I can't really help you there, sorry.

Oh, you have to pair PgUP and PgDown with Left Shift. That works, thank you

Edited by ntblood

For those ppl who are having trouble with a bending schlong.

Head to \Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins

In CBPCMasterConfig_SOS.txt

Change:

[ConfigMap]                   
#<
#NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]=SOS01
#NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]=SOS02
#NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]=SOS03
#NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]=SOS04
#NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]=SOS05
#NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]=SOS06
#>
<
GenitalsLag01=SOS01
GenitalsLag02=SOS02
GenitalsLag03=SOS03
GenitalsLag04=SOS04
GenitalsLag05=SOS05
GenitalsLag06=SOS06
>

To:

[ConfigMap]                   
<
NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]=SOS01
NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]=SOS02
NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]=SOS03
NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]=SOS04
NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]=SOS05
NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]=SOS06
>
#<
#GenitalsLag01=SOS01
#GenitalsLag02=SOS02
#GenitalsLag03=SOS03
#GenitalsLag04=SOS04
#GenitalsLag05=SOS05
#GenitalsLag06=SOS06
#>

Cheers!

I made a purely female char so I could try SlaveRun and found to my astonishment that  male underpants have disappeared at last.(the penis stuck out through the fly previously)

So, I looked to see if the SOS MCM was any different.

But when I looked for the SOS MCM it was missing.

I have reinstalled SOS/XM etc. several times plus changed load order with and without LOOT, and no go.

So I went back to my main char on the SAME MO2 profile: a Futa, (and holding my breath) to see if she was still "intact" and she was with, the SOS MCM present(and I noticed her bent organ as well, so a "thankyou" to the above)

WTH???  Why the problem? When the slavers take over WhiteRun, there are 4 options to your char: stay a naked free woman, be a submissive slave, be a non submissive slave or become a slaver. For the latter,  it is safer to be a Futa char.

Anyone have a clue?

Alright, I am at my wits end, I hope that someday there will be a solution to this, but I post it here just so someone will feel my pain
I am running SE downgrded version (best of both worlds), SKSE 2.0.20.

> Downloaded the SOS SE (latest version)
> Downloaded SMP-HDT physics
> DIRT (texture replacers)

upon launching the game, some of the male NPCs are nude, I have no clue why. Disabling SOS reverts them back to wearing outfits. The funny thing is that all of them wearing clothes in the first 1 seconds before the SOS makes an update. I searched many formus and threads, looked up every link for solution and tried almost everything to fix this shit but right now I just think that SOS is not in a state where you can call it a perfect mod... 

Things I tried and they dont work:
> Slot 52 usage issue (I read that some clothing mods sometimes use the same slot as SOS does and it can cause a conflict (such mods are Bandaroilers, Seperate Armor Piece Mods etc), None of the mods in my loadorder mess with SOS slot 52, I tripple checked every armor piece in xEdit and and none of the armors used the fucking 52 slot
> Equipment Display mods (the only mod that could potentially cause a problem in my load list was "Immersive Equipment Displays". Disabling/Enabling it doesnt change anything.
> XPMSE skeleton issues, people say that sometimes SOS overwrites it and it causes bugs. Nothing. Ever. Got overwritten from XPMSE in my loadorder.
> Keywords from Armors are missing? -Why the hell would they be missing in the first place if I tried this mod with vanilla armors as well? Nontheless I tried using KID (Keyword Item Distributer) added the "SOS revealing" keyword to every single armor item. Result? - People now finally wear clothes :) Except that now their dicks just go through their armor and wobbling between their legs as they walk around :) .
> Then I thought could that be SL Aroused causing it? Answer - no it doesnt. 

> Unschlongifieng....something Armor Option in SOS MCM? Answer - Doesnt do shit
> Restarting the mod in MCM?  - Doesnt do shit
> Removing Devious Devices Underneath Options? Thats an interesting one, answer is still - doesnt do anything.
> New Game / Clean Save? - Doesn't do anything.

I forgot to mention that just like the rest of people in this thread, the "bended dick problem" also appeared in my game.

Long story short, SOS in this state is broken to the bone, I hope there will soon be a bug fix, a patch, a solution or anything that will just work

loadorder.txt

First off, I wanna say thanks in advance for the help and guidance.

So recently I had SoS working and after downloading a few mods with some animations, my schlongs aren't showing after making a new character then removing the clothes afterwards. I have tried uninstalling all sos mods then reinstalling them, but the male character is always in underwear after reinstalling sos.

Hi everyone. I downloaded a custom race mod (the character has its own body meshes and textures) and apparently the body has underwear by default. It looks like this when I have no clothes on. 

20230607214513_1.jpg.7aa7ec0adfe7728cb3be8700e052e5ed.jpg20230607214507_1.jpg.0426aae5ad693bf1aafcf43d389e742d.jpg

I installed SoS for SE and it's working fine with all the default races. This is what it looks like when I add a schlong by the MCM:

20230607214539_1.jpg.1672b0a8080a1ac1a266f3ba1396bcf3.jpg

I really want to use sos with this character too but I don't know how to get rid of this underwear. How can I change the mod's custom body to look naked? I'm lost.  Can anyone help me please?