On 3/27/2023 at 10:47 PM, ktq51073 said:

I have Skyrim GOG version 1.6.659 and tried SoS SE, SoS AE, and SoS PapyrusUtil Version and none of them are working for me. SoS is not showing up in MCM menu and there's a hole where the schlong should be. I realize my load order may be messing up a skeleton but I can't find the issue. Can you guys help me out? Right now I have Schlongs of Skyrim SE and SoS AE Multi-Edition.

Load Order:

I am having  the same issue, hoping you might have figured it out or get some guidance here.

Thanks!

On 4/4/2023 at 9:30 AM, aschmeer01 said:

I am having  the same issue, hoping you might have figured it out or get some guidance here.

Thanks!

Nope. I have a topic on the matter but no solution so far.

I just uninstalled the game and since I own it legally I'm sailing the high seas now, looking for a steam version repack (it's been impossible to find 1.6.640 version so far).

Edited by ktq51073
8 minutes ago, ktq51073 said:

Nope. I have a topic on the matter but no solution so far.

I just uninstalled the game and since I own it legally I'm sailing the high seas now, looking for a steam version repack (it's been impossible to find 1.6.640 version so far).

Piracy of games is looked down on this site. Find somewhere else to ask,

11 hours ago, Lilrene said:

I am getting an error saying the .dll is not installed or it is to old

Common issues:

• missing textures/missing schlong: wrong load order and/or something overwrote something it shouldn't have
  • DLL is missing or reported to be the wrong version: mismatch between SKSE64 and SoS SE; see the requirements at the top of the page
  • CTDs, freezes or infinite loading screens: post the Papyrus and SoS SE logs in this thread; instructions on how to get to those are on the old SoS page

i also met the error that ".dll is not found" and i am sure i installed SKSE64 and other programs are newest, so the source of the error only came from the MOD.
maybe it's time galgaroth return the .dll file to us.

27 minutes ago, yalash said:

Common issues:

• missing textures/missing schlong: wrong load order and/or something overwrote something it shouldn't have
  • DLL is missing or reported to be the wrong version: mismatch between SKSE64 and SoS SE; see the requirements at the top of the page
  • CTDs, freezes or infinite loading screens: post the Papyrus and SoS SE logs in this thread; instructions on how to get to those are on the old SoS page

i also met the error that ".dll is not found" and i am sure i installed SKSE64 and other programs are newest, so the source of the error only came from the MOD.
maybe it's time galgaroth return the .dll file to us.

It's been over four years since they posted here, so dobut they'll be back on to do anything...

Does anyone know why Schlongs are bent, is there other mods that cause this that should be deleted from my load? I am using the Full SOS with tempered skins for males full version. SexLab and requirements.

the other thing that is shown in the pics are the two schlong sizes, one from SOS, the other when SexLab kicks in and resizes it, cannot figure out how to turn off the resize.

If anyone could please help I would appreciate it very much.

NSFW pics below. 

Skyrim Special Edition 5_4_2023 12_14_10 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 5_4_2023 12_15_16 PM.png

Edited by Sir Bron
On 5/2/2023 at 7:54 AM, squash21 said:

Has anyone found a reliable way to get SOS to work on v1.6.640? I have triead all the dll replacers and also the papyrusUtil file up to no avail.

I seem to be suffering from the same issue.  I tried the AE version just in case, but when I attempted to open Skyrim I got a severe warning - Something about the .dll for AE not being compatible, and that it might result in damage to my software.  Don't know if this is one of those things you're just supposed to "Power past", but I'm being real cautious right now - Last time I ignored these sorts of warnings my hard-drive got totally bork'd.

Has anyone got the SMP physics update actually working in VR? I see options in the MCM but no collisions happen the way they do with breasts. I've tried changing the load order several dozen times but Vortex is a fickle bitch & MO2 stopped launching SKSEVR altogether after the first few times when I tried using that instead. Would hate to reinstall everything a 4th time if there's an easy fix I'm missing.

On 5/5/2023 at 1:43 PM, Sir Bron said:

Does anyone know why Schlongs are bent, is there other mods that cause this that should be deleted from my load? I am using the Full SOS with tempered skins for males full version. SexLab and requirements.

the other thing that is shown in the pics are the two schlong sizes, one from SOS, the other when SexLab kicks in and resizes it, cannot figure out how to turn off the resize.

If anyone could please help I would appreciate it very much.

NSFW pics below. 

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim Special Edition 5_4_2023 12_14_10 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 5_4_2023 12_15_16 PM.png

Same thing here, if anyone finds solution to this please share.

5 minutes ago, bosnadude said:

Same thing here, if anyone finds solution to this please share.

I think I read somewhere it was a Skeleton issue, but cannot find the article, or a fix. One year hanging straight down then start a new playthrough and Bent.

6 minutes ago, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

Same issue I have, can't find any info either and friend from the Wabba list I know have no idea either. 

This issue was posted in Skyrim SE tech, I see you were there, user said physics are bending it. I know I played for a year before it got bent so I don't know.

Edited by Sir Bron