Edit: For some reason, deselecting SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp in Nexus and then starting a new game made SOS load up. Then I restarted it with the .esp enabled, got brown underwear, restarted SOS in MCM, started yet another new game, and now it's working.

For the life of me I can't get SOS working (GOG version).

XPMSSE installed

SKSE64 installed

SkyUI installed

Installed Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4

Installed SOS AE 1.0.3

Replaced SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll with the GOG version from

No .dll error, but also invisible crotch area on males and no MCM menu for SOS.

Edited by StretchFan
13 hours ago, StretchFan said:

Edit: For some reason, deselecting SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp in Nexus and then starting a new game made SOS load up. Then I restarted it with the .esp enabled, got brown underwear, restarted SOS in MCM, started yet another new game, and now it's working.

For the life of me I can't get SOS working (GOG version).

XPMSSE installed

SKSE64 installed

SkyUI installed

Installed Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4

Installed SOS AE 1.0.3

Replaced SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll with the GOG version from

No .dll error, but also invisible crotch area on males and no MCM menu for SOS.

You don't need SOS AE. Just SOS SE and the GOG dll from the the multi-edition. SOS AE is just a dll replacer that is included in the multi-edition and is not the appropriate dll for GOG.

I just made the switch from LE to SE 1.6.64

I installed using Vortex, but the MCM is not showing up on a new game.  Under accessories I see a HDT SMP 1.1, am I suppose to use that as a stand alone, or is it a patch?  When i tried installing the SE version in the DL section by itself  I would get SoS Warning about the SoS dll file not installed or out dated.  The 1.1 version I don't get the error but the MCM does not show up

Not sure why but most Human male dicks (and werewolf too?!) are stuck "looking" or "leaning" towards left all the time which makes it have issue for sexlab scenes alignment 

If i put a non SOS on a character its fine but its really not the same physic..

On 3/17/2023 at 11:12 PM, DumCumpster said:

my schlong keeps bending at a weird angle off to the side
anyone else have this problem?
anyone one know how to fix?

20230317165557_1.jpg

Oh..pretty much the same issue :/ just for me its the other way LOL

Does this mod work at all? I installed it with MO2 and use SoS AE 1.0.3 file, but still have like 3 warnings file ismissing/to old. I have "standard" SE v1.6.640 After 1,5h of switching dll files I just give up, can somebody help me?

5 hours ago, Aderod said:

Does this mod work at all? I installed it with MO2 and use SoS AE 1.0.3 file, but still have like 3 warnings file ismissing/to old. I have "standard" SE v1.6.640 After 1,5h of switching dll files I just give up, can somebody help me?

First uninstall any SOS mods you currently have in MO2 then make a new save in game.

Close game

Install SOS SE (choose the schlongs you want, don't install skeleton if you already have xpmsse)

Install the multi edition dll installer choosing the 1.6.640 dll as a separate mod that overwrites SOS SE (loads after SOS SE)

Deselect all sclong addon esps and load game to make a new save and then exit game again

Reselect those schlong addon esps and load game. You should see the schlongs registering up in the corner (may take a min or two)

Have fun.

Note:  Non-follower vanilla male NPCs will still wear underwear when stripped but not having sex. Even in water that normally would strip them. They will strip them when having sex.

I'm having the oddest issue.  For normal Dogs and Chaurus, it will not assign a willy.  I have to manually assign to each individual NPC.  Once I assign it, that NPC keeps it, but I have to keep reassigning to new ones I encounter.  Every other creature works just fine.  I'm baffled.

Anyone heard or dealt with this issue before?

❤️

I have Skyrim GOG version 1.6.659 and tried SoS SE, SoS AE, and SoS PapyrusUtil Version and none of them are working for me. SoS is not showing up in MCM menu and there's a hole where the schlong should be. I realize my load order may be messing up a skeleton but I can't find the issue. Can you guys help me out? Right now I have Schlongs of Skyrim SE and SoS AE Multi-Edition.

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
HIMBO.esp
RaceMenuMorphsHIMBO.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp

Probably an issue that someone else's had and solved but the game does a CTD every time i get to close to NPCs wearing specifically robes it seems.

(atleast what i've attempted to deduce from logs)

Papy log:

[alias Player on quest JF_Core (43005732)].JFDDPlayerScr.OnLocationChange() - "JFDDPlayerScr.psc" Line 11
[04/01/2023 - 07:04:29AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [alias Player on quest JF_Core (43005732)].JFDDPlayerScr.OnLocationChange() - "JFDDPlayerScr.psc" Line 11
[04/01/2023 - 07:04:29AM] VM is freezing...
[04/01/2023 - 07:04:29AM] VM is frozen
[04/01/2023 - 07:04:29AM] Saving game...
[04/01/2023 - 07:04:30AM] VM is thawing...
[04/01/2023 - 07:04:30AM] error: Unable to bind script CustomINISettingsControllerScript to Active effect 10 on  (00000014) because their base types do not match
[04/01/2023 - 07:04:30AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Drevis Neloren got schlong index 0 size 9
[04/01/2023 - 07:04:30AM] SOS MarkArmorAsConcealing: registering armor as concealing Master Mage Robes of Illusion

That "MarkArmorAsConcealing" has been the culprit since and disabling SOS overall seems to just remove any CTD.

Any idea what's actually causing it and how i could fix this?

Maybe someon can help  I wanted to start playing a male character

but when I create the character and undress the equipment in Racemenu I get a CTD

also when I just start with the premade Nord charcter without changing the body and than try to undress him in game I get a CTD.

Don't know whats the issue when I play a female character the Male NPCs can dress and undress without causing a CTD

hi, i'm having an issue where npc's will not have schlongs and will instead just have the mod's underwear. however, schlongs themselves work just fine, physics and all. im only using the body mod that came with it, himbo. is this a load order issue? because i couldnt exactly fix it right. please drop any knowledge whoever comes across this. thank you :)

4 hours ago, kkklgghuuioln said:

hi, i'm having an issue where npc's will not have schlongs and will instead just have the mod's underwear. however, schlongs themselves work just fine, physics and all. im only using the body mod that came with it, himbo. is this a load order issue? because i couldnt exactly fix it right. please drop any knowledge whoever comes across this. thank you :)

I have this exact issue and I'm struggling to figure out which mod is messing with my mod profile :(

I give up, and crawl here for help. I've been trying to find a solution for the last 3-4 hours. I have installed SOS and TRX, among others mods, but I would like to have only half the female population become futa. However I cannot make that change in the MCM menu because all the basic schlongs from SOS are locked to male only, and the TRX schlong is locked to female only, so the only thing I can do is remove entire races from getting schlongs rather than only half of the females. What am I not seeing?

So i got a couple of problem with SOS recently. I know how to fix it but idk why SOS do it so far. I try to figure because i get thousands of dumbstacks when that should not be the case except if i dont understand how the script work and its probably the case. so for example: 

[04/03/2023 - 09:01:24AM]         [Active effect 4 on  (000590F1)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnObjectEquipped() - (requested call)
[04/03/2023 - 09:01:24AM]             [param 0]: [Form < (CF0069C3)>]
[04/03/2023 - 09:01:24AM]             [param 1]: None
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> this is: Slot 37 Feet. 

[04/03/2023 - 09:01:24AM]         [Active effect 4 on  (000590F1)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnObjectEquipped() - (requested call)
[04/03/2023 - 09:01:24AM]             [param 0]: [Form < (CF006CA4)>]
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> this is: Slot 53 Unarmed. 

[04/03/2023 - 09:01:24AM]         [Active effect 4 on  (000590F1)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnObjectUnequipped() - (requested call)
[04/03/2023 - 09:01:24AM]             [param 0]: [Ammo < (0010B0A7)>]
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> this is: A bound arrow from Update.esm 

Also the stack are Looped a thousand of time for the same Form id. 

So what i dont understand : why do SOS scan an ammo and the feet slot 37, unarmed is pretty close i believe the default sos slot is 52 ? maybe 53 too, idk? I wanted to just patch them with sse edit by changing the slot but from what i see there is:  it wont fix it because i dont understand the logic of the script. Actually delete items entry's stop the dumbstack.

I know that dumbstack is not an issue normally, but in that case it is. It just dont stop and go over 100k if i do nothing

I try to find the logic so i could just patch what i want this is why i ask.