On 9/5/2022 at 12:13 AM, Hybris50 said:

Make absolutely sure you are running the right version of SKSE. I was using the Special Edition of SKSE until I decided to try ripping it out and installing the Anniversary Edition instead.

That got things workings save for me not being able to control the PC's scholong size.

i already am using AE still no work

@gabrielmk11

Have you double checked none of your mods are incompatible oldrim ones? I've done that before and it caused no end of issues. Also I can't really put my finger on it because I'm not a load-order wizard but something feels off about that load order. Have you double checked it against a few different guides by any chance or just left it to your Load Order sorting software?

59 minutes ago, gabrielmk11 said:

can anyone help me? there is no schlongs, even though i have select them on the mod instalation. even when i launch the game, it say it detected all the SOS

When you installed SoS did you use the in-mod skeleton? If so, you shouldn't have checked it to use. The XPMSSE skeleton is the one to use. Also, XPMSSE is being overwritten by SoS, as well as some SoS mod files. No skins or SoS files should be overwriting the skeleton. All male and female body files should be loading first. XPMSSE should load last after all of that. I just checked my Vortex load order and my XPMSE loads last after all male & female body mods & skins.

Edited by Sandatharius
8 hours ago, Hybris50 said:

So the game just got updated and as usual everything from SKSE on up is broken. SKSE has released a update but this mods description says its not being developed any more so what chances are there of it being updated at all?

Yes, also looking for help with this.  Error message says:

image.png.6c3b960b136ab6a29e16f59e479976fa.png

Edited by Mrfishkies

Just wanted to let everyone know, especially the mod author, that there was some chatter on the Faster HDT SMP thread. It seems that Bethesda made an announcement on their Discord that the last update has some problems and we should expect a new update to fix those problems next week.

So everyone should either roll back their version of the game or sit tight for another week or two.

I also though I should mention this to save the mod author some time & effort.

1 hour ago, CGI_Models said:

Hi -
Many clothing items do not work properly when this mod is installed. Many characters will only wear top or bottom of clothes, not both.

Is there a fix tothis?

Thanks - 

Either edit the mod slots these items use, or get whoever made the clothing mods to do so.

Unfiortunately, a lot of clothing mod writers do not consider SOS and slot changes when they write their mods. Which I don't blame them as they have no requirement to do so...

On 9/24/2022 at 2:42 PM, CGI_Models said:

Hi -
Many clothing items do not work properly when this mod is installed. Many characters will only wear top or bottom of clothes, not both.

Is there a fix tothis?

Thanks - 

Use SSEdit, select the specific clothes plugin, add "schlongs...-core" as master, and in slot 32 armor piece keywords add "sos_revealing..." there is a mod that adds keywords automacally but needs config and some reading.

The Compatibility tracking page states as a working alternative, can use the original Se(Non AE) mod and remove the DLL. 

Doesn't that break functionality? Since everybody's diligently waiting for an Update. I assume it does.

If anyone Knows different Do Tell!

edit I'm silly. I just found the patch needed so the DLL isn't needed anymore.

Had Updates set only if launched through steam (Witch I never DO). I Launched through Skse(Vortex) looked away for bit a looked back and.... OH Bloody Hell!

I Forgot I just Installed Audacity and had closed Steam! because the installer suggested to close all running programs. This made steam update anyway!

Edited by Dg75