HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

9 minutes ago, trial7777777 said:

And you could also write warning in permissions section "don't upload to nexus!" like enb creator did (not sure is it still there) that would be fun x)
 It would be most significant graphics mod not on nexus coolest cloths mod not on nexus best body mod not on Nexus x) It would be fun x)

Well, I'm going to be a little bit humble here and say that this body is nothing really, it's actually relatively a novice type project. After watching several hours on vfx hair with Houdini and ornamatrix with unreal 4 engine. I've got a loooong way to go before I can even attempt modern 3d art. In rpg terms, when I get this body done, I just defeated the first mob that appeared. However, I do want to do this body, because I need to do some experimentation with the texture mapping. Plus I have a new idea on how to fool bodyslide into creating smooth sliders. As far as CBBE or UNP.. eh we'll see. I'd like to do both, but honestly at this point, I don't care so much about Skyrim. Skyrim is just a good learning basis for me. I really want to try my hand with something that has hairworks, like Witcher 3. Before that though, I'm going to make sure I can do at least a solid job with hair planes.

57 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Haha, ashal or cpu would delete it the moment I upload it. Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't deleted this account and this thread yet.

But don't worry, I'll figure something out. There's enough support, I'll find a way :smile:

I don't get it. Why would Ashal or CPU do something like that? 

1 hour ago, trial7777777 said:

And regarding body types is this even possible to mix top of CBBE with bottom of UUNP and what it would be? "the ONE"? x) and i wonder how fan boys of both cbbe and uunp would react x) UNBE would sound fun x)

Heh, I wish it worked like that. First, I have to go one or the other. I could do my own, but why reinvent the wheel? Think of a pirate treasure map, unp says it's treasure is north and cbbe says it's treasure is south, if you put the treasure marker in the middle, nobody gets any treasure. Which, come to think of it, that's a pretty fair balance. You may be on to something :smiley:

1 hour ago, eleuzi said:

I don't get it. Why would Ashal or CPU do something like that? 

Because I may have called them several uncouth names after I was banned for posting a Muhammad joke mod after something, I don't even remember, but maybe it was before posting that mod. I dun't know, I'm drinking now, so something like that... by the way, Asbach is the best brandy, a good break from Jameson if you ask me.

I thought Asbach is a german thing, but hey great when people discover it xD

Anyway, I don't really know what this is all about since I couldn't see a single one of your videos and am just curious about what is going on. I hope this body comes to fruition, because if it is what I think it is, I'd be quite happy about finally having some anus physics. All that vag stuff is fine and all but it won't help you if you're playing a trans character.

It has nothing to do with envy and rather a great deal more to do with being a control freak and content gating. If you think the reason btnk's work also ended up where it is now from dimon's original concept by the goodness of heart via friendly migrated curation, you're terribly terribly naive.

There's a reason most UNP bodies fork directly from the open permission platform dimon established and are hosted directly by the authors on their own sites and the reason why is a person, and has nothing to do with the meshes themselves.

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Because I may have called them several uncouth names after I was banned for posting a Muhammad joke mod after something, I don't even remember, but maybe it was before posting that mod. I dun't know, I'm drinking now, so something like that... by the way, Asbach is the best brandy, a good break from Jameson if you ask me.

What the heck?! Even here at Loverslab we're not allowed to make religious jokes? Astonishing how big of a deal people make out of religion when it should be a fair topic like any other.

47 minutes ago, eleuzi said:

What the heck?! Even here at Loverslab we're not allowed to make religious jokes? Astonishing how big of a deal people make out of religion when it should be a fair topic like any other.

Community guidelines are there for everyone to read - see #9.

If no one will host it you might try just doing it on Patreon. I know alot of people get bent up about actually paying something but if those here know why you're doing it. If you don't want to make it about the $ or monthly "goals" (a stressful exercise for any creative trying to get people to pay) you could just release the main content publicly there and make the "premium" content more about custom presets and texture upgrades. Just use it as a platform for getting it out, polling, discussing...just a thought...and if Patreon is too mainstream there is always Hatreon lol...

LMAO, someone posted my Maximum CBBE up on /r/piracy

Mod wasn't even dead 24 hours before looting it, what is this Detroit?

6 hours ago, trial7777777 said:

What a interesting thing... On nexus forum in one of the threads people were looking for you i pointed them to this thread .... and thread was locked and my post was removed x)

Yea, not sure why they would delete a hyperlink. But, eh whatever.

The thing with CBBE: At the end of the day, they hold all the rights to their assets and they can be as anal as they want to be with them. I also don't see the point of it, modding is supposed to be open platform sharing. Even as an employer, you wouldn't want to hire someone that anal about their work, unless there was no other choice, because employee work belongs to the company at the end of the day and you need someone who can share knowledge and assets openly, not horde them.

Well, like I said, it's a good chance to practice making a new body. The only thing I worry about with this next release is someone reporting me for having too similar of something and shutting me down again. But we'll see.

By the way UNP won: https://www.strawpoll.me/15357017/r

So, I'll do a body using those textures first. See if I get banned again, and if not, go from there.

16 hours ago, trial7777777 said:

I guess you should not give up ! host it on Loverslab !

This. Nexus outright filters loverslab and forces people to call it "the other site".

Fuck nexus and its sycophants.

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

So, I'll do a body using those textures first. See if I get banned again, and if not, go from there.

For curiosity's sake, how long did CBBE version take you, start from finish? SMP version of UNP is something I'd really be interested in.

2 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

This. Nexus outright filters loverslab and forces people to call it "the other site".

Fuck nexus and its sycophants.

For curiosity's sake, how long did CBBE version take you, start from finish? SMP version of UNP is something I'd really be interested in.

Well, I don't know SMP. I'd have to learn it. The old one took a few months. Mostly because I was up against a brick wall most of the time, having to figure out how to do something. I still have the PE physics and I should be able to weight paint pretty quickly.. the private areas are more luck than skill to get right though, so that's going to take a few tries probably. I'll still have some hoops to jump through, the big one is lining up the texture maps so they look right, that's going to be a real bitch. The other real bitch, is how to make it so that nobody can claim I'm stealing it. For example:

If I make the coordinates for the hand line up properly with the wrist so that there's no gaps, then they might have a say that, "You've copied my wrist vertex coordinates." So, I'll probably have to do hands and feet as well. Also, nobody's body slides are going to line up, because I'll probably have to make my own custom sliders. It's really frustrating, thinking about it. I want to make it compatible with user bodyslide presets, but if I do, It'll get taken down. Anyway, it may be a bit, but I'll have a working preAlpha soon'ish.

Wow I just learnt they removed your mod from Nexus. What a SHAME!! Your effort was probably the next best thing happened to CBBE since the introduction of HDT vagina. The mod was definitely going in the right direction and they just delete it because someone(ONE who cant even be named lol) simply didnt like it? The end of Skyrim modding is coming nigh.

5 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

If I make the coordinates for the hand line up properly with the wrist so that there's no gaps, then they might have a say that, "You've copied my wrist vertex coordinates." So, I'll probably have to do hands and feet as well. Also, nobody's body slides are going to line up, because I'll probably have to make my own custom sliders. It's really frustrating, thinking about it. I want to make it compatible with user bodyslide presets, but if I do, It'll get taken down. Anyway, it may be a bit, but I'll have a working preAlpha soon'ish.

Over wrist vertex!? Who would be so petty?

3 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Over wrist vertex!? Who would be so petty?

Lol, no matter which public forum or community, there's always going to be those that relish fucking other people over due to rule technicalities. But, it's no biggy, I'll put a compatibility slider for bodyslide in, until I get the hands and feet done.

I already have a rough body shape that I think I'm going with, it still needs some tuning. I'm really looking through some cg galleries to see what looks the best.

6 hours ago, Tako-kun said:

Sorry to hear about all this crap.  I really appreciate the work you've been doing.

All good man, I'm actually enjoying sculpting a new body: btw, this is what I got so far: (Rough torso sculpt)

Torsosculpt.jpg.7719fcfd1b45fde850ecf18542639941.jpg

I think I'm going to go for: http://orig08.deviantart.net/23f9/f/2011/315/0/8/help_name_ayakos_sister__big_tits_by_affect3d_com-d4fstxw.jpg

Mixed with: https://img1.cgtrader.com/items/88747/80a86a62ee/nude-female-character-3d-model-max.jpg

but I'm finding some good stuff in: http://link4game.com/wallpaper-3d-art-naked-girl/

Anyone have any suggestions?

Whatever you go for.. please. Go with a better ass than what UNP has. UUNP bodyslide does this weird thing when you increase the size of the cheeks, the tailbone increases in size as well. Also, maybe bring the cheeks closer together like CLAMS of Skyrim. 

1 hour ago, MayDayCray said:

Whatever you go for.. please. Go with a better ass than what UNP has. UUNP bodyslide does this weird thing when you increase the size of the cheeks, the tailbone increases in size as well. Also, maybe bring the cheeks closer together like CLAMS of Skyrim. 

Alrighty, though the butt is hard. There are these bones that weigh on or near the butt:

Pelvis, Spine0,Spine1,R_butt,L_butt, R_thigh, L_thigh, TR_anus, TL_anus, BL_anus, BR_anus, and blending of the Vagina Right and left bones.

With skyrim, you can only have 4 bones per polygon. And weight painting might be a challenge with that, but challenge accepted :smile:

I'm also half way tempted to try my hand at texturing. There's a lot of new technology since CBBE/UNP were made, substance painter for example, and I think with updating the mesh shaders I'm going to try, it'd be a good time to do some proper UV mapping to look next gen in a dx9 game. I don't know, I guess we'll see how I feel about it when I get to that point.

10 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

All good man, I'm actually enjoying sculpting a new body: btw, this is what I got so far: (Rough torso sculpt)

Torsosculpt.jpg.7719fcfd1b45fde850ecf18542639941.jpg

I think I'm going to go for: http://orig08.deviantart.net/23f9/f/2011/315/0/8/help_name_ayakos_sister__big_tits_by_affect3d_com-d4fstxw.jpg

Mixed with: https://img1.cgtrader.com/items/88747/80a86a62ee/nude-female-character-3d-model-max.jpg

but I'm finding some good stuff in: http://link4game.com/wallpaper-3d-art-naked-girl/

Anyone have any suggestions?

Can you please make a little bit more visible muscles, a bit like a fitness body.  Like the UNP body, maybe even a little more :classic_rolleyes:  For what type of texture will the body be compatible CBBE / UNP or anny new?

Fit-Bodies-For-Motivation.jpg

Are You Happy With How You Look1.jpg