HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

3 hours ago, 27X said:

Try and see what, exactly... This body was on 9dm four months ago, and writing an xml for it was simple then under the old library, much less the new one suddenly appearing from said same asset circle as if by magic despite hydro saying she had moved on to SSE exclusivity, hmm a conondrum.

Secondly, you vetting this with AIO as some kind of credibility check pretty much makes my point for me because AIO is pretty much 97% other people's work and 3% someone receiving 100% of the money for smashing two photoshop layers together, layers they did not create either.

Yes, thing is, if there were not these people, then it would be just bunch of informations here and there, some korean, some chinese, some english. Usable by 0,1 perc of population.

Thanks to aio, and thanks to Clone (and whoever else contributed), this works for everyone. And works good.

And there is lot of posts around

"smp performance on cpu sucks" - really? Compare it to HDT... uncomparable...

"that body is 4 months old" - it is not, it is changed, but even if it would... they made perfect xmls, why not use them, and add anus???

"those libraries are older alpha" - i heard that Hydro confirmed, they were better, and - whatever with new configs they indeed run better, try and see

9dm and 3dm recommends all download updated bodyslide with this body, and those mentioned libraries. I think they are not stupid. Their interest in this, is way more intense, than westernese

2 hours ago, kiki78 said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/18316615

this is where you get last version of 9dm smp body, requires Clonereal's physics patch from 06.03.2018

Still doesnt work with our bodyslide (or i dont know, how to make it working)

IMO best choice would be to build on this, and that last physics patch. Because - try and see.

Sorry my english is crap, its my 3rd language

Oh yes now I see. As 27x said that body has been on 9dm and I tested it, what is so special about it? I remember to had some conversations about that and there is obviously no reason to use it at all. BTW the Chinese uunp is still free.

I remember when I had that cringy feeling when I saw that heroydeleyenda wanted money on patreon for fomod of other people's work. This is something I don't support and like at all.

I understand you have some grudge because not clean money making (which btw every sane person will never submit - only madman would pay 88$ for patreon to be able to dl hair, etc - they are only trying to catch some idiot - they are hagglers, and feel it different than us).

And about that body mixed with "new smp path" - i dont know, my physics all work better. 

And as i said, my tech knowledge about this is zero, it is just subjective observation, dance motion, and playing heavy load stuff - now requiem and 190 esps, with gown and longest hair ever. It never glitches, MMMMF SL animation no fps drop. If i use AIO pack from LL, it sometimes behaves like HDT did - stretches etc. This one not.

No idea why, then. And no idea why Chinese are so happy with it.

I have never seen so smooth butt move, when in animation guy touches girls butt cheek, like now.

Lets just... ignore me, i dont really understand this thematics into some depth, i was just so happy with this new stuff, that i took it as obvious breaktrough.

Might be my system, this is pc for modo rendering, with water overclocked i7, and quite weak gpu 1050 gt (not gtx) - and my current enb pushes it to limits.

that body is 4 months old" - it is not, it is changed, but even if it would..

You cheerleading something doesn't make it a fact.

The fact you don't know how to write an xml and I do also doesn't make your opinion a fact.

breakthrough

If you'd actually bothered to read any of the stickied threads here, you'd realize that breakthrough occurred about two years ago, and again using AIO as any kind of benchmark because you don't understand the difference doesn't make your point of view correct.

Chinese users are using it because it's a chinese system written by a chinese engineering student, not really that hard to figure out, and by the number of "Perfect Collection" and "Total God Download" and "Perfect Petal System Data" collections clogging the sticky section of the U-, C- and Skyrim/TES 5 boards with three content posts and several thousand "666666666" and "感谢楼主分享" posts  underneath  I think it's pretty safe to say the vast majority majority of chinese users are in fact just as clueless as the western side, with the same number knowledgeable people who are actually generating the content as anywhere else TES is still a thing, which is where the money comes in, which as we can see from anubiSSSSSSSssssSSS, where there's money involved there will be theft, bullshit and butthurt to follow.

Secondly, and most importantly you didn't bother to read the author's aim and intent for this particular project before assuming you needed to become captain of the the ship.

7 hours ago, ilion said:

How good is this SMP thing anyway? What body are they using?

It's about Maximum CBBE and I think you guys don't know about the difference of a "magical" workaround of havok physics working on meshes and actual soft mesh physics provided by bulletphysics, so yeah this smp thing is very bad, better use hdt. xd

666666666 and similar posts, are only forced by their strange system - you have to comment it, for download - they are pushed up by number of downloads.

About the rest - sorry if that seems so, i dismiss any testosterone driven competition for any captainship, my bad trying to defend simple point of view on whole situation. "Benchmarking" is not bad thing, even for those, who belong into group of 31 people from whole planet, who write their xmls for skyrim smp. 

This derailed too much from original intent of thread. Peace.

Welp, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. My attention was lost after about the third post, but to answer someone's previous post. I don't care what people do with Maximum CBBE, if someone releases a SMP version of it, more power to them, I don't even care too much about credit, since I have like a bagillion names.

My new body is more or less a novelty mod, I'm not making a 3d editing software like bodyslide and I don't think Cal and crew would be overjoyed to make edits to bodyslide for this new body. Just a feeling. Also people don't want to leave their body behind and I doubt anyone anytime soon, would want resize all the armors in skyrim (other than me).

I'm also not going to use anyone's assets, ever again, for a mod release. That's now twice bit me and I'll only do it again if they send me a paper signed in blood granting me permission and saying they'll commit suppuku if they change their mind. That way, I'll have some real evidence to show nexus mods if asset ownership ever comes into question again.

Also, I lived in Hong Kong for several years, and let me tell you, "sharing is caring" is not the motto among the Chinese

I've already granted people use of my physics for their body, I'd recommend someone just doing a copy paste job with bone weights for a working anus if you want to use UNP, then release and give credit if you're a nice guy.

Update on new body: So I've redesigned the physics system to allow sphincter type muscles for the vagina and it works without interfering with each other. The problem I now foresee now is how to balance the bone weights, the bane of any specialized rig, ugh.

45 minutes ago, ilion said:

So Static, sorry for my lack of knowledege, the body mesh will work like any CBBE based body right? Which means clothing and all that jazz will work as usual?

I think the new body is going to be 100% from scratch as per Static's previous posts, which would mean the UV and thus the body textures would be completely different from CBBE as well. So you wouldn't be able to use CBBE armors/clothes with the body; and as for converting clothes to that body, it would entirely depend on how different it is from the "Zeroed Sliders" Bodyslide CBBE/UUNP base shapes or any of the presets (the closer to any of them, the easier to convert).

Speaking of conversionsm, and more specifically texture conversions from CBBE/UUNP to that new body: @StaticPhobia2, have you though about making a "resource" version of your new body that has the exact same shape as the base CBBE/UUNP bodies? Mainly to be used for texture conversion.

The thing is, I've dabbled a bit with cross-body type texture conversions, and I've found out it's relatively easy to port, say, UNP textures to CBBE bodies by doing a texture projection in 3DS Max/Blender. All you need is for both your source and target bodies to have the same shape or very close so the textures translate well into the other body, and that's it. Of course it will always need manual tweaks afterwards, but it provides a base to work on and saves quite some time. If there was one such version of your body fit to the CBBE/UNP shape, it could be used to port textures that way. Just my two cents, though.

So....is that means prZ get the permission from StaticPhobia2 to do the SMP version?@@

I will glad to hear that!

MaximumCBBE is really a good project. It give the best breast collusion effect compare to other body mod. 

If it can extended , it will be a good news and hope to every skyrim lover >,<Y 

2 hours ago, pushto said:

And here's my personal take of 'MAXIMUM' on UUNP, all thnx to StaticPhobia for his great work:

BTW If you think SMP is the thing to go for, I have to disagree. Not to mention those SMP paywall bullshit..

What the actual fuck are you talking about? There is no paywall, smp is the way to go in every Terms, only acceptable exception is "my rig is to shit to run it".

4 hours ago, pushto said:

And here's my personal take of 'MAXIMUM' on UUNP, all thnx to StaticPhobia for his great work:

BTW If you think SMP is the thing to go for, I have to disagree. Not to mention those SMP paywall bullshit..

Lol, someone likes to type without using their brain :smiley:

11 hours ago, pushto said:

Clonereal doesn't speak for the community at large and there are PE paywall circles and have been for over a year as well, so you might want to know what you're talking about first.

Secondly it took about fifteen minutes to write an xml for maxbody in smp, and unlike your vid hands collide with non-spazzing butts smoothly and the deformation is in realtime and matches the mesh perfectly, because there are no proxy hulls.

PE is dead; indeed you should thank static for his work in extending its life, but it offers nothing over SMP except hair collision, which btw will tank the fuck out of your framerate harder than SMP ever thought about.

Actually I am new to Skyrim modding so I made a new profile for MO and tried the all in one SMP thingy, and let me tell you those guys are right, its immensely superior to HDT. Sadly its kinda of a ordeal to turn it on for armors but Iam actually considering just keeping it since nudes fell so much fucking better.

Is it true however it has a memory leak? I dont want the game to crash more than it should.