HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

You know, if you feel like you need to tiptoe around Loverslab because of some

undiplomatic behavior in the past, you should just apologize to the potentially

offended parties and get on with your life. People are pretty forgiving here, and

you've got goodies to share. It's hard to stay mad at someone when they give you

something that helps them get their rocks off. This is NOT the Nexus. The basics

are simple here - no religion, politics, kids or piracy... and be excellent to one another ;)

54 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Can you please make a little bit more visible muscles, a bit like a fitness body.  Like the UNP body, maybe even a little more :classic_rolleyes:  For what type of texture will the body be compatible CBBE / UNP or anny new?

Love that style. I can try, I kinda use that style for my Revy offshoot character in Fallout 4. But the idea is high definition and Maximum CBBE was truly at the limit for allowable polygons in the gamebryo engine (to the best of my knowledge). Even though 64k polys may seem like a lot... because it is, but for high definition, it's not much at all. Also, the Fallout 4 CBBE is close to the max as well, and I can see the jaggies on the abs. In fact I had to start over on my sculpt because I ran out of polys, but it's fine, I want to use a different method for modeling ( might try splines and I still don't know why everyone has a hardon for quads)

55 minutes ago, blind1 said:

I found Maximum cbbe 0.15beta files. Can I upload this page? Before Upload I have to permission to modder.

Feel free, but just a heads up, I'm not going to support it any longer. Despite how things went down, it never feels right to use assets from someone who doesn't want me using them.

6 minutes ago, panthercom said:

You know, if you feel like you need to tiptoe around Loverslab because of some

undiplomatic behavior in the past, you should just apologize to the potentially

offended parties and get on with your life. People are pretty forgiving here, and

you've got goodies to share. It's hard to stay mad at someone when they give you

something that helps them get their rocks off. This is NOT the Nexus. The basics

are simple here - no religion, politics, kids or piracy... and be excellent to one another ;)

Alright, I will probably get banned again for saying this, but here's the full story:

There's an author on here who posted an Assassinate Trump joke mod, I asked for them to take it down (rather undiplomaticly, iirc)

Asher didn't take it down, no response. I said to him, something like, "Fine, then yall motherfuckers need Muhammed in yo lives."

Posted my Muhammed joke mod. It got removed, I was like wtf? Started getting mad, also was about 4 beers in.

Started calling CPU and Asher names, and yea, now I'm IP banned and Asher said something about never talking to me again and I'm an asshole (which was probably true) and I can't upload large files cuz of VPN issues.

So there ya go. That's why I can't upload files here and while I probably said some things I shouldn't have and regret, if I could remember, I don't exactly have the drive to beg forgiveness, if you know what I mean.

20 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Alright, I will probably get banned again for saying this, but here's the full story:

There's an author on here who posted an Assassinate Trump joke mod, I asked for them to take it down (rather undiplomaticly, iirc)

Asher didn't take it down, no response. I said to him, something like, "Fine, then yall motherfuckers need Muhammed in yo lives."

Posted my Muhammed joke mod. It got removed, I was like wtf? Started getting mad, also was about 4 beers in.

Started calling CPU and Asher names, and yea, now I'm IP banned and Asher said something about never talking to me again and I'm an asshole (which was probably true) and I can't upload large files cuz of VPN issues.

So there ya go. That's why I can't upload files here and while I probably said some things I shouldn't have and regret, if I could remember, I don't exactly have the drive to beg forgiveness, if you know what I mean.

:joy: I'm often borderline but you are a winner.. lmao

You can upload the mod on another hosters, create only the thread/download page. You can host your files elsewhere.

And keep cool with guys like CPU or Ashal, it's good people, just avoid to use politics or religious shits, or if it's harder than you when you drink, just spit your venom on another networks than LL.. lol

2 hours ago, blind1 said:

I found Maximum cbbe 0.15beta files. Can I upload this page? Before Upload I have to permission to modder.

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Feel free, but just a heads up, I'm not going to support it any longer. Despite how things went down, it never feels right to use assets from someone who doesn't want me using them.

Here is the file. This would be in here until He create a NEW CBBE BODY. Or taking down some copyright issue.

Maximum CBBE-89974-0-15BETA.7z

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

HAHAHA!!! dude. you deserve a cookie... XD though i kinda believe that cpu is a cool and understanding guy and hopefully would understand that everyone has some bad does buuuutttt (big bouncy jiggly butt) i would suggest you to use mega and link it on ll. t.ara does that for the latest zap version. also, the new body you are making... will it be cbbe or some version of uunp? (my mind wishes for cbbe since i use it but my body, my body is telling me uunp)

13 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

All good man, I'm actually enjoying sculpting a new body: btw, this is what I got so far: (Rough torso sculpt)

Torsosculpt.jpg.7719fcfd1b45fde850ecf18542639941.jpg

I think I'm going to go for: http://orig08.deviantart.net/23f9/f/2011/315/0/8/help_name_ayakos_sister__big_tits_by_affect3d_com-d4fstxw.jpg

Mixed with: https://img1.cgtrader.com/items/88747/80a86a62ee/nude-female-character-3d-model-max.jpg

but I'm finding some good stuff in: http://link4game.com/wallpaper-3d-art-naked-girl/

Anyone have any suggestions?

Seeing as virtually everything you posted and all three links are almost 100% DAZ-Blender products, where you should go next for methodology is P obvious.

11 hours ago, trial7777777 said:

Good ones :smile: The ones that have profile views/ front views/ rear views are the best type of models to visualize for me :smile:

-

Also, about the whole getting banned thing, I said things I shouldn't have, that was wrong.. but me getting triggered about when the rules say, "no politics" but there seems to be an exception: "...unless those politics resemble my own extremist views", wasn't wrong. It's not my site, so I don't have a say, but I just don't support that way of running things. But I do like a lot of LL community, because yall are far more chill than most Nexus users. (I haven't had one person complain about quadrifying here yet.) Anyway, enough of that. I'm uploading to the Nexus for now because once I'm done with this body, the haters won't have anything to report me for.

8 hours ago, Engra said:

@StaticPhobia2 just out of couriosity: What's the program you're scultping in? Is that Blender?

Yup. I <3 Blender. Zbrush is better for sculpting but it really requires use of a Tablet. Blender has default hot keys that make sculpting much easier. (I.E. f for quickly changing the size of the brush) With Zbrush, their hotkeys for brush changing size is brackets, and to my knowledge have no way to change that (I've tried, instead I have to make a macro to do it). I might give mudbox a go, since they have this way of texture painting that involves stencils and I'm not sure how to do that with Zbrush, also I think substance painter hasn't solved their 8k texture mapping issue yet, so we'll see. But I'll use Blender for rough sculpts, then break out my tablet for doing fine sculpts in another program (like collar bones, hip bones, belly button, private areas, nipple area, etc.)

For those who are curious: Here's what I'm doing in blender (trying different shapes to see what looks best):

https://vimeo.com/262159890

Throat physics sounds like fun, but I really wish there was a face rig in Skyrim, so it could've been used for animating blowjob scenes.

I hate how oral animations are being handled right now.

I plan on trying to make something like that soon.

Would it even be possible, theoretically, or is there some kind of major obstacle?
I mean, there are a lot of rigging and animating been done for Skyrim, but never a face rigging.

Is there a reason for it, or is it because nobody was interested in it?

3 hours ago, Decayer said:

Throat physics sounds like fun, but I really wish there was a face rig in Skyrim, so it could've been used for animating blowjob scenes.

Would it even be possible, theoretically, or is there some kind of major obstacle?
I mean, there are a lot of rigging and animating been done for Skyrim, but never a face rigging.

Should be possible. CEO's OSex would animate a character's face when certain animations would play. 

Actors mouths are tiny, tho.. and the average penis in Skyrim is 12x bigger than any penis I've ever seen.. Maybe that's why modders never really tried

4 hours ago, Decayer said:

I'm pretty sure rigged and animated faces are impossible due to the way facial animations are coded in the engine, i.e. through the use of TRI files with the morph data instead of traditional "bone" animations.

I mean I guess you could try rigging the mouth to some new bones for use in animations (SL or otherwise), but chances are you would either lose all facial animations altogether or TRI anims would conflict with bone ones and turn the face into a mangled mess most of the time.

EDIT: @MayDayCray 0Sex does not use any special facial animations, all it does is apply the standard face morphs/expressions/phonemes at the right times via scripts to make it look like actual animations.

9 hours ago, Decayer said:

Well, I'm no expert, but perhaps you could rig a face for animation and turn off morphs within the mod itself. I mean it's theoretically possible to do it. Not on my list of things to do, but if you wanted to give it a shot, load up an animation, do a simple jaw or tongue rig, keyframe it, export it, load it up and see if skyrim crashes or not.

1 hour ago, trial7777777 said:

That's some digital magic =)

Heh thanks, although I know pro 3d modelers would be like, what a noob

So, update. Here's what I think the workflow is going to be:

- Finish shaping - Do hands feet, add head (for texturing reasons)

- Perfect Low Poly Topology (I'm taking completed pro models and learning what seems to work best)

- Load into Z-brush, subdivide to about 1 mil

- Fine Sculpt

- Create UVW

- Pixel Paint

- Export

- Photoshop subsurface scatter and specular

- Test

(if textures look like crap)

- load up Quixal or Mudbox and try again

Liable to change as I continue to learn.

13 minutes ago, trial7777777 said:

When you look at 3d models you never think how much work is done to make them look the way they do in finished state x)

You know, for one the advertisements for Mari (texture painting program), it advertised the making of Avatar, They said there were like 50 some texture artists that had to do 2million 2k+ textures in a years time, which broke down to 4,500 2k-16k textures each. At the end of that, I bet one could do a youtube speed paint... without having to fast-forwarding the video.

I was hoping to test this mod out but unfortunately I have run into a problem where the throat, anus and vagina goes full spaz mode making my character slap everyone (including herself) in the face with them pussy flaps. I saw a similar problem but that had something to do with HDT hair, the thing is I don't have that and I don't know what could possibly be the problem then. I hope you are able to help, I would love to test this mod for myself.

7 hours ago, trial7777777 said:

(There is also age filter thing so if you browse stuff you should disable it.)

Well, I have the shape, now I'm working on perfecting the low poly topology. (I've also decided not to use zbrush for texture painting, it's just going to be easier and quicker to stencil it in with another program) anyways, I did find a few things (thanks for recommending the site):

I found this animation to be funny but I also would love to see it in Skyrim: https://sketchfab.com/models/5d73b2f06fc6491a92f0d8e3a3e9d7cf

This artist does internal anatomy, which I think I might want to do something similar: https://sketchfab.com/models/560f58ddc18446ada749b8e8ff4bc9d1

Also, I found out why quads and topology need to be a thing. People were telling me it's needed for animation, weight painting, with the CBBE Maximum body and it's odd topology, animations and weight painting worked fine. However, for those future 3d modelers, the real reason you want to concern yourself with proper topology is morphs and texture shading. If you want to open a mouth for saying "big ah" as an example, it's easier to select an edge loop around the mouth, rathern than having to select each poly individually. Also, topology affects how lighting works on your texture. If one spot is unusually bright, for example, it's probably bad topology. << This is what I was looking for when people were commenting on how horrid the CBBE Maximum topology was (which I don't think is bad, but I did have to band-aid patch a lot of texture issues).

4 hours ago, TheAssman said:

Sorry for the ignorance but how do I download this?

what i did was going to page 7 of this topic and download the link blind1 posted, i then opened it using nexus mod manager. hope this helped ya, and i hope your cunt won't be slapping other NPC's in the face. Good luck to you!

23 hours ago, trial7777777 said:

You are working faster than i do googling x) Glad it was at least a bit useful x)

I was browsing this page a bit more and i came across scans like that https://sketchfab.com/models/ff16f200fd504155b7cbf84aa445d19d  and i just wonder is it possible to turn scans in to fully featured models ?

Yes, but that's above my knowledge level. I've come across some programs that do a topology based on reference images, mostly used with VFX on cinematography. I AM however looking for 8k super high def images of naked women with fair skin to compose a diffuse texture for the model. But taking a bit of a relaxer for the weekend, once I get this topology, everything should fall into place... even though I know it won't. I know that some where, something is going to go horrible wrong.

I'm playing around with texture formatting at the moment, seeing whats best. I'm half way tempted to make a separate texture set for the feet, because with the way I want to do the textures:

MaxProject.jpg.90147e8742d385537ffe551c043fe059.jpg

I just don't see adding the feet to the same map as the body, like UNP or CBBE. There's just no room. (obviously the above image is low quality, as there's no definition and the topology isn't complete).

48 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Yes, but that's above my knowledge level. I've come across some programs that do a topology based on reference images, mostly used with VFX on cinematography. I AM however looking for 8k super high def images of naked women with fair skin to compose a diffuse texture for the model. But taking a bit of a relaxer for the weekend, once I get this topology, everything should fall into place... even though I know it won't. I know that some where, something is going to go horrible wrong.

I'm playing around with texture formatting at the moment, seeing whats best. I'm half way tempted to make a separate texture set for the feet, because with the way I want to do the textures:

Hide contents

MaxProject.jpg.90147e8742d385537ffe551c043fe059.jpg

I just don't see adding the feet to the same map as the body, like UNP or CBBE. There's just no room. (obviously the above image is low quality, as there's no definition and the topology isn't complete).

Can you please create a body compatible with already created textures (UNP/CBBE or vanila ) ? My point is, my character is Khajiit.  I created new textures for UNP, when I learned about your new body, I modified the textures for CBBE. But the texture you posted here has a completely different layout. It would be very difficult for me to create a new texture of this shape. And a lot of users would certainly welcome if they could use their favorite textures.