HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

This has worked so well with the Demoniac texture for me. I can't even find the seams without zooming to the hair follicle. I haven't converted any armors per the author's suggestion and that works fine for me too. Not afraid of the polys, but the HDT berserking all over the screen as it likes to do. Plug and play eye candy. Awesome mod.

13 hours ago, ~ Deathstalker said:

Static have you released your HDT preset?

Ive been wanting to try a new one for sometime now.

Eh you can try downloading it, lol

6 hours ago, zenna11 said:

Body look rly nice i alweys like highpoly models ,what about uunp sliders do you will add them?

Eventually, I need a breather though. I'm learning how to do professional hair in 3ds max at the moment. Need some variety in my hobby work.

Probably because it's not a physics enabled anus, it's a full body with anus. Hype over a new body this far into skyrim modding needs a lot of time and reason to build traction. Even then with UUNP and CBBE being so cemented with their endless amounts of conversions, it won't get very far until it has BS support etc.

It's only the first step into all your anal ventures ;)

32 minutes ago, darkevilhum said:

Probably because it's not a physics enabled anus, it's a full body with anus. Hype over a new body this far into skyrim modding needs a lot of time and reason to build traction. Even then with UUNP and CBBE being so cemented with their endless amounts of conversions, it won't get very far until it has BS support etc.

It's only the first step into all your anal ventures ;)

It's not a separate physics anus, it's CBBE with a physics anus. And I dare someone to make a detachable working anus, I wouldn't even know where to begin on that one, lol

1 hour ago, Aceto said:

Also wondering why here is no hype. That's the best body mod ever!

No UUNP support and people have sided with UUNP over the years due to the polygons and support from the far east for only UUNP. I chose CBBE because I like the shape better, but honestly would have gone with a new body, if I knew the hell the Pelt seems would have put me through.

1 hour ago, Aceto said:

Also wondering why here is no hype. That's the best body mod ever!

Also, because I have a bad rep here, people think giving me support or saying awesome job, puts them at odds with the admin, or perhaps they don't like me for the reasons I was banned. Doesn't matter though, I post here because I know some people are chill, or at least have been with me, like 27X Zorky, Prz, Blind1 and the rest of you guys so

Thanks for the support :smile:

21 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Snip

For sure, making a separate physics enabled anus would never have been a smart option. Although with the UNPs higher poly count, UNP to CBBE is easier/ more plausible than than CBBE to UNP. Atleast from a development point of view. I'm sure someone will come along and use your work as a basis for a UNP variant (Y). As, to the best of my knowledge, you're the first one to succeed. Thanks for the work :tongue: 

11 hours ago, pushto said:

Im tryin to add your anus xml into my own xml, but ur setting seems to disable everything once they are added to my setting. And once those 4 settings are gone vagina collision works again.

You need to have the bones in the nif that references the xml. Or HDT reference will be disabled, which is good, or at least better than CTD.

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

You need to have the bones in the nif that references the xml. Or HDT reference will be disabled, which is good, or at least better than CTD.

Of course the skeleton structure has been transfered to my body mesh as well. I wonder why those 4 settings seem to disable all the other collision settings.

2 hours ago, solonlost said:

This looks really great, but I'm still having wonky physics despites rocksolid 60fps.

Is there any chance of folks sharing known working xml's? I really a little stumped where to head next to fix this.

99% chance you are using an .xml that is making a collision body out of your hair or something else on the body. Did you try to run this with nothing but the latest versions of Groovtama's skeleton and HydrogenSaysHDT PE?

//sidenote: I REALLY want to change the defaultBPP.xml and make the schlong a collision body of 1 or something. This problem with hdt hair is crazy.

4 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

99% chance you are using an .xml that is making a collision body out of your hair or something else on the body. Did you try to run this with nothing but the latest versions of Groovtama's skeleton and HydrogenSaysHDT PE?

//sidenote: I REALLY want to change the defaultBPP.xml and make the schlong a collision body of 1 or something. This problem with hdt hair is crazy.

Thanks that was a push in the right direction. It works now without hair. See if I can find a way to make both work together.

1 hour ago, trial7777777 said:

So let's assume Caliente is not giving permission then you have to create your own alternative to body slide and all other Clientes stuff ? if so is this realistic scenario or its 2 much work to do ? 

It was removed due to other political reasons. I had a feeling this would happen. We'll see if they admins censor like they do here, but don't hold your breath.

On 3/18/2018 at 1:41 AM, dankmemesxd said:

So there is a hdt anus mod and loverslab isnt going nuts? Why?

Great mod btw, you achieved something that many peoole struggled with. 

I know right? I can't possibly be alone in having watched for this for a long time. 

I've been visiting the Real Body 4B thread for a long time lol.

I think maybe like myself some have given up and need some time to see the threads come up. 

4 hours ago, trial7777777 said:

So you have permissions from everyone you need except nexus itself ? if so why not to host it on LL ? 

i'm sure that your mod will fly across the web I already saw it on some chinese web page  x) 

And if you will complete it it will be like a giant compared to midgets (no insult to midgets intended)

Higher poly more physics and looks better.

For example guy that created ENB hosts it on his own page x)) and still everyone uses it x)

Alright, so new page is up (for now):

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90343

If you are all still interested in this project, head on over there and show some support and maybe make a few suggestions. Otherwise, fuck it, lol

I'll move onto other things that don't require me to deal with that kind of b.s.

I think Nexus would not upload your old mods. They always do. (issue with CBBE hands and feets Permission? didn't you get permissions CbbE mdders? I think you already permission that)

It your work can't upload Nexus, I recommand you should upload your work in Loverslab. People who used your mods will welcome.

Edit: If you have CBBE hands and feets Permission problem, delete your hands and feet meshes in your files and people who wants to download hand and feet meshes would go to original cbbe, I think that is avoiding permission problem. (like other change of Cbbe Clams of skyrim, that mods only provide body meshes)

And it's gone, lol... thousands of mods on the nexus, a lot of them trollish mods, you'd think they could just leave it the fuck alone.

2 hours ago, blind1 said:

I think Nexus would not upload your old mods. They always do. (issue with CBBE hands and feets Permission? didn't you get permissions CbbE mdders? I think you already permission that)

It your work can't upload Nexus, I recommand you should upload your work in Loverslab. People who used your mods will welcome.

Edit: If you have CBBE hands and feets Permission problem, delete your hands and feet meshes in your files and people who wants to download hand and feet meshes would go to original cbbe, I think that is avoiding permission problem. (like other change of Cbbe Clams of skyrim, that mods only provide body meshes)

Alright, so here's what happened. A mod author from CBBE put a strike against me. I don't think it was Caliente because I pm'd him already. But that was a LONG time ago, so I could be wrong. I think it was somebody else. But they won't say who and that person won't come  forward. And let's face it, I trust moderators about as much as I would trust a Gestapo agent at this point. Also there's other mods without permission proof (like bounce and jigglies), but they only come after mine? It doesn't make sense.

However, none of that matters any longer, I'm doing my own body. And if they still take it down, I'll just put it up on a blog somewhere (but html and php is so boring to me, I'd rather not).

10 minutes ago, trial7777777 said:

I guess you should not give up ! host it on Loverslab ! and just make it perfect so everyone will be after it ! 
or even host it in multiple places ! like combo Lovers lab + Deviant art + www.9damao.com (google translate will be needed x) ) gamer-mods.ru
(google translate will be needed x) in other words go international  !

Haha, ashal or cpu would delete it the moment I upload it. Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't deleted this account and this thread yet.

But don't worry, I'll figure something out. There's enough support, I'll find a way :smile: