SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Out of interest are you using any mods that implement nioverride morphs? I ended up reverting to 2.0.17 as morphs got all messed up after a while with 2.0.18/19.

It seems OK at first but after a few save/loads morphs are broken.

Maybe you need this? 

Haven't noticed anything yet, but then I've done little more than jump into game to test a couple of features.  Will be playing more in a bit and will have a better idea.

On 8/12/2020 at 2:17 PM, Yinkle said:

Out of interest are you using any mods that implement nioverride morphs? I ended up reverting to 2.0.17 as morphs got all messed up after a while with 2.0.18/19.

It seems OK at first but after a few save/loads morphs are broken.

I think I'm seeing this, but I see it on 2.0.17. After some minutes in the game, morphs just stop working. I can tell by going into racemenu and trying to use a morph. The sliders just don't do anything. This has only recently started happening. If I run the sse nioverride cleaner, morphs will again work for a bit.

4 hours ago, InvIMJ said:

Hey all!

Is there anyway for this to be converted to SSE?
I know there is already a mod out there,with unique diseases,but I would prefer this one,as it is more lore-friendly!

Use Cathedral Assets Optimizer and export the BSA to loose files, or use it to rebuild the BSA.  It just has scripts.  If they don't have any weird version checking dependencies, it should work as is after that.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Use Cathedral Assets Optimizer and export the BSA to loose files, or use it to rebuild the BSA.  It just has scripts.  If they don't have any weird version checking dependencies, it should work as is after that.

Well, having no knowledge of using CAO, i tried doing what you said,and my Skyrim won't start with it's esp enabled.
Is there anyway someone could do it for me and upload it here pretty please? :)

4 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I tried that in the past but I did not manage to get the shops to sell potions or have them able to craft. I have read somewhere on the support thread that it must be ported properly in order to work.

45 minutes ago, FireSplitter said:

I tried that in the past but I did not manage to get the shops to sell potions or have them able to craft. I have read somewhere on the support thread that it must be ported properly in order to work.

Nonsense.  The mod doesn't have any content related to alchemy, vendors or potions.  It has 2 scripts, one for the MCM menu and the other for the disease mechanic, a formlist defining the list of diseases, a single global to define the chance of getting said diseases, a quest for the MCM script and a quest to use the disease script.  There are no crafting recipes, NPCs, or anything else.  Not even dialog.  If you had the problems you described, you had other game issues that had nothing to do with this mod.

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Nonsense.  The mod doesn't have any content related to alchemy, vendors or potions.  It has 2 scripts, one for the MCM menu and the other for the disease mechanic, a formlist defining the list of diseases, a single global to define the chance of getting said diseases, a quest for the MCM script and a quest to use the disease script.  There are no crafting recipes, NPCs, or anything else.  Not even dialog.  If you had the problems you described, you had other game issues that had nothing to do with this mod.

Damn, I confused it with SexLab STD because mostly of the same name and version. Yeah, that one works. The one I thought was mentioned is more complex and a different story to convert. Sorry for confusion. 

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

We might have to look for a caretaker?

Man, people pulling mods down because they quit bugs me to no end. I might only have conversions, but I took care of them in my Will. My wife is instructed to hand my account over to L.L. Admin so they can assign a caretaker in the event of my death. Me dying shouldn't mean the death of my SE conversions as well.

A note for those who have some problem with latest combination of SKSE64 2.0.19 and Racemenu SE 0.4.14:

Do your Skyrim SE let .skse file generated as it was before with the latest SKSE64?

Then, the issue has probably come from the latest SKSE64 itself, but its incompatibility with the virtual file system as well as the profiled files of Mod Organizer 2.3.1. 

Updating MO to 2.3.2 via Update button of MO (note: the package on Nexus had still been that of 2.3.1, i.e. with issues) will hopefully solve your problem as well as mine.

49 minutes ago, JimKhan said:

Any new issues with the current SKSE build? I looked around and saw some people claiming it has some bugs. I was thinking of waiting a bit before updating it.

apparently it isn't as bad as 2.00.18, but there are still some issues with some mods and some common utility ones from what i am reading. i'm sticking with 2.00.17 until i hear the issues are fixed.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:32 AM, Pfiffy said:

We might have to look for a caretaker?

Yeah. His mods are used by several other mods so it is disappointing that he is choosing to take them down and not pass them over to another user. I used to make mods for Sims 3, and if I ever got to the point where I couldn't keep up with them, I would have chosen a caretaker to pass the torch too.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:47 PM, tasairis said:

What are the other mods?

User is https://www.loverslab.com/profile/101267-veladarius/ 

Other mod is Captured Dreams and I think that is the two main ones he made that are used by other mods.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

apparently it isn't as bad as 2.00.18, but there are still some issues with some mods and some common utility ones from what i am reading. i'm sticking with 2.00.17 until i hear the issues are fixed.

Thanks.