SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, Shonen17000 said:

There was already a 1.6.1179 dll for sos.

1 hour ago, Shonen17000 said:

There was already a 1.6.1179 dll for sos.

Is that right? I didn't know it was already there. Thank you for informing me.

Can you show me the link?

Edited by tznvlw
5 hours ago, tznvlw said:

Is that right? I didn't know it was already there. Thank you for informing me.

Can you show me the link?

It's already linked to in the op but well

(last attached file in the op of the link above so far).

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 11)
4 hours ago, HelosIockuru said:

Are the mods with green marks, compatible with 1.6.640 so long as i have the backported esl support mod?

The backported ESL mod has nothing to do with DLL compatibility, which is the reason mods are compatible or incompatible between different executable versions. So no, having that mod won't make any difference. But maybe a DLL that was compiled for 1.6.1170 is also compatible with 1.6.640. You'll have to check the mod information or try it for yourself.

Question - I downgraded from latest GOG version to 1.6.659 because of Racemenu. There is no support for latest GOG version as I understand. Everything is fine, just a little bit confused with SOS (see  image). I need that  Schlongs of Skyrim DLL for AE and Papyrus as well for my version or it's enough with main SOS?

Ekrānuzņēmums 2024-03-12 184039.png

Edited by deff_lv
16 hours ago, deff_lv said:

Question - I downgraded from latest GOG version to 1.6.659 because of Racemenu. There is no support for latest GOG version as I understand. Everything is fine, just a little bit confused with SOS (see  image). I need that  Schlongs of Skyrim DLL for AE and Papyrus as well for my version or it's enough with main SOS?

The original dll from sos works only on 1.5.97 and is btw bugged (potential ctd) so on 1.6.659 you need to replace it, and even on 1.5.97 it is advised to replace it.

The papyrus version is an alternative to the dll, so no need to use both, it's EITHER the dll or papyrus.

The advantage of the papyrus version is it works on ANY version of the game, the inconveniant is that some custom races may be badly supported (unless it has been fixed).

The advantage of the dll: all custom races are supported, the inconveniant, you need a dll specific to your game version.

PS racemenu isn't the only mod that isn't compatible gog 1.6.1179 yet, we're still waiting sexlab framework to update for it.

Edited by Shonen17000
19 hours ago, deff_lv said:

Racemenu DLL for GOG 1179.

Racemenu Patch GOG 1179 DLL.zip

FROM THE DEEPS (for SSE) is listed as compatible with skyrim version 1.6.1170, yet the plugin causes a CTD on loading a save or new game? Trainwreck doesn't specifiy anything in particular. Fuz roh doh is up to date, am I missing a dependency?

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 19)
On 3/14/2024 at 2:37 AM, mikovic76 said:

FROM THE DEEPS (for SSE) is listed as compatible with skyrim version 1.6.1170, yet the plugin causes a CTD on loading a save or new game? Trainwreck doesn't specifiy anything in particular. Fuz roh doh is up to date, am I missing a dependency?

The support thread is over here.

It doesn't have a DLL so the Skyrim version doesn't matter, which also means it likely won't cause CTDs. You may have some other problem.

2 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

Good news, it seems this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/114556?tab=posts and the instruction from the mod post make Add Item Menu usable in 1170.

Yup, install the original mod, remove both files in the skse/plugins directory of said original mod, go in the interface folder of the mod and delete the translations (including the english file), install the ng dll, enjoy in game. Should also work on gog 1.6.1179 (i'll find out soon). But i do have a good chance:

"loading plugin "AddItemMenuNG"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 4 of 166
plugin AddItemMenuSE.dll (00000001 AddItemMenuNG 01040000) loaded correctly (handle 4)"

Edited by Shonen17000
  • tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

Thank you SO SO much for this info and data. I was just about ready to put down Skyrim for good after needing a new install of it, between the 3 versions most mods seem stuck at and sorting which works for which. (pre-AE, AE, and the newest update AE). I'll sort through this and see if I can get it working now. Again, thanks for this!

7 hours ago, Angelvine said:

Jump Behavior Overhaul SE didn't work on 1.6.1170.0 anymore just rush a good time to startup crash like sweet bread 

Is it because I'm old that I don't understand this?