SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Okay, I went through the entire updated list, updated the mods that had to, and been tinkering around for a couple hours, getting everything "Up to date" with the 1.6.1170. 
But I have come across an issue which I have never seen before. When I try to start the game, it only gets to a point where I can hear the intro sound, and it goes straight back to desktop, and when it does, my entire load order in MO2 changes, every mod gets turned off, and I am getting more and more confused.. Has anyone else seen this problem?

4 hours ago, BeardedBear said:

Okay, I went through the entire updated list, updated the mods that had to, and been tinkering around for a couple hours, getting everything "Up to date" with the 1.6.1170. 
But I have come across an issue which I have never seen before. When I try to start the game, it only gets to a point where I can hear the intro sound, and it goes straight back to desktop, and when it does, my entire load order in MO2 changes, every mod gets turned off, and I am getting more and more confused.. Has anyone else seen this problem?

You have engine fixes and you did not modify the file to turn off achievements.

It's in the top of the thread linked to the SSE Engine Fixes 

23 hours ago, BlackBoxFun said:

Dynamic Animation Replacer works for me (1.6.1170) , but Open Animation Replacer doesn't. 

Are you sure? It didn't get updated for 1130 and nobody's commented on Nexus that it's working for them. Meanwhile OAR did update for 1130 so it's probably good for 1170 too, and I don't see anyone complaining that it doesn't.

On 2/5/2024 at 12:36 PM, mhgm said:

As for EstrusForSkyrimSE_AE_VR, the author uploaded a NG conversion for v1.6.1130  and appears to be working for me in 1.6.1170. What is the incompatibility?

Looks like I was missing that it (now) does use Address Library, thus the version for 1130 should be good with 1170 too. So I'll update that.

19 hours ago, In5inite said:

You have engine fixes and you did not modify the file to turn off achievements.

It's in the top of the thread linked to the SSE Engine Fixes 

I did already modify the file for Engine fix, changed "enableAchievementsWithMods" from true to false, or was that the wrong one? is there something I've missed? 

9 hours ago, BeardedBear said:

I did already modify the file for Engine fix, changed "enableAchievementsWithMods" from true to false, or was that the wrong one? is there something I've missed? 

Hmm no that should have done it ... and also I didn't mean to come off sounding like a dick before I just hadn't slept well for a few days... sorry about that.

That's the only time that bug has hit me are you sure it didn't get overwritten?

Hello, thank you for your time.

SLAL v1.6 SE.7z contains several directories, two of these "Interface" and "Translations" are capitalized, whereas the same directories on my drive were not capitalized. These directories on my drive are presumably from a previous installation [of SLAL, a different version], I'm reinstalling everything to update.

My game was having a SKSE CTD every time until I capitalized the directories on my hard drive, now everything seems to be working fine.

The mod page itself doesn't seem to accept comments, leaving this here [and a topic in Sexlab tech support.]

Edited by Kynsman
clarification [ ] and error correction.
1 hour ago, Kynsman said:

Hello, thank you for your time.

SLAL v1.6 SE.7z contains several directories, two of these "Interface" and "Translations" are capitalized, whereas the same directories on my drive were not capitalized. These directories on my drive are presumably from a previous installation [of SLAL, a different version], I'm reinstalling everything to update.

My game was having a SKSE CTD every time until I capitalized the directories on my hard drive, now everything seems to be working fine.

The mod page itself doesn't seem to accept comments, leaving this here [and a topic in Sexlab tech support.]

I never had this issue + Windows is not case-sensitive, so the cause of the problem is not capitalisation.

I guess you just didn't remove old version of the mod before installing 1.6

16 hours ago, In5inite said:

Hmm no that should have done it ... and also I didn't mean to come off sounding like a dick before I just hadn't slept well for a few days... sorry about that.

That's the only time that bug has hit me are you sure it didn't get overwritten?

No harm done at all! Didn't assume you were trying to be a dick anyways, I took it as a help full tip if that helps!

I did a total reset on all mods, and started from the beginning with reapplying mods one by one, and it seems there are more than SSE Fix that messed up everything. 

MFG Fix

A little sexy Apparel replacer

Additem menu 

Open animation replacer

Nioverride Pose adjustments

these also just wreaked havoc, so far I haven't found any else, but still going down the list of mods.

vectorplexis.com may have gone dark, so a lot of the SAM / SAM light mods may have gone as well. As it is about the 2 year anniversary of vectorplexus.com having to migrate due to geopolitics, the same issue may have hit the vectorplexis.com site.

Open Animation Replacer in 1.6.1170 working fine for me.

6 hours ago, Steeleagle94 said:

I'm still on 1.6.640.  Is it worth updating at this point?  I've been waiting for some kind of additemmenu mod and proteus, but it looks like most things have been updated.

Why do you want to update besides having more digits in the version number?

I really want to finally upgrade from 1.5.97 to the latest AE 1170, but there's a few mods that I still can't live without. Right now a big snag is Sexlab tools, with being able to select a scene from a list rather than cycling through them. SLTools doesn't work with AE though, so is there any other option for sexlab controls like that?

22 hours ago, Painbow69 said:

I really want to finally upgrade from 1.5.97 to the latest AE 1170, but there's a few mods that I still can't live without. Right now a big snag is Sexlab tools, with being able to select a scene from a list rather than cycling through them. SLTools doesn't work with AE though, so is there any other option for sexlab controls like that?

well I am using this version of sexlab tools and it work fine in 1170.

On 2/8/2024 at 5:25 PM, brgont said:

I never had this issue + Windows is not case-sensitive, so the cause of the problem is not capitalisation.

I guess you just didn't remove old version of the mod before installing 1.6

Yes, probably. It's been over a month since I embarked on my updating quest, the directories are probably much older than that though.

1 hour ago, FireSplitter said:

This is missing from the list:

Missing from which list? Is it an SKSE mod? Or if you mean the main list, it's not included because it doesn't have a download count high enough to make the cut.

18 hours ago, tasairis said:

Missing from which list? Is it an SKSE mod? Or if you mean the main list, it's not included because it doesn't have a download count high enough to make the cut.

Yes, main list. I thought since  Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon was present this was forgotten. But probably the download count for Estrus Chaurus Dwemer Addon is not high enough. ( 

297,609 vs 40,479, steampunk sex is not that popular) 

Edited by FireSplitter
On 2/12/2024 at 7:43 AM, FireSplitter said:

Yes, main list. I thought since  Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon was present this was forgotten. But probably the download count for Estrus Chaurus Dwemer Addon is not high enough. ( 

297,609 vs 40,479, steampunk sex is not that popular) 

I do have the two addons as "children" of the main EC+ mod, but that sort of information isn't currently being displayed unless/until I can find a good way of handling it (some mods have a bunch of them). I'll try to give it another shot soon, maybe like when I remove the SKSE list this week.