[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Where can I download a test version? It's looks very good :)

What do you mean trial?

The mod has been around longer.

And he is the best mod ever, outside of Loverlab.

If you go back sides you can find definitely a post that points to the download.

I have to get rid of times here:You make one of the best mods ever: Regardless of whether it is complete or not, one of the best mods that can be found here on LL.

And no one comes times to the idea of ​​a download - link separately / in the first thread or deposit so.

Imagine that you have success, you know nothing of it only.

Sorry for my bad English, but one of the best mods ever, and no one knows where he can download it.

What do you mean? Thought its LL only mod that hasnt been uploaded elsewhere...

Theres no download link because:

1) OP is inactive, thus first post cant be updated

2) i was rewriting the new version but its unfinished, so didnt want to start the new thread for no reason

3) and since i had no idea what features it should have, it wont be updated for long time (and none else, but me, was working on it anymore)

What do you mean? Thought its LL only mod that hasnt been uploaded elsewhere...

Theres no download link because:

1) OP is inactive, thus first post cant be updated

2) i was rewriting the new version but its unfinished, so didnt want to start the new thread for no reason

3) and since i had no idea what features it should have, it wont be updated for long time (and none else, but me, was working on it anymore)

I've been reading this thread since the beginning.

And from my point of view, this mod great, even in the current state.

With LL I must apologize, I meant SexLab. Sorry.

No one, especially I criticized here the mod or the progress of the mod.

What annoys me is that one of the best mods in the Hereafter disappears, because no one can download it.

I love this mod and I think there were probably thousands of users who would love it too.

This is meinn motivation. I found it today appalling that the thread has landed on page 3.

That's why I revived him somewhat. Please do not be angry: I only regret my've taken to express that this mod has not more popular.

And this is usually only "where can I download it".

Sorry for my bad English, would not be the first time that bring my English skills difficulties

Where can I download a test version? It's looks very good :)

What do you mean trial?

The mod has been around longer.

If you go back sides you can find definitely a post that points to the download.

I have to get rid of times here:You make one of the best mods ever: Regardless of whether it is complete or not, one of the best mods that can be found here on LL.

And no one comes times to the idea of ​​a download - link separately / in the first thread or deposit so.

Imagine that you have success, you know nothing of it only.

Sorry for my bad English, but one of the best mods ever, and no one knows where he can download it.

OK, so, Where can I get it? I don't see download button.

now that I think about it... do you think it will be better if I update the second post with the version aegis provided?

so this is the right link?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/page-30?do=findComment&comment=390037

and the hotfix:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/page-32?do=findComment&comment=391035

I've got question, may the Author or other player can answer me please.

1.How many Milk maid can I have since I've been the max milk level?

2.How does the Milk Market Work?

3.My character is custom race called Fallen Angel, And I never see the market want my milk(Extoic), And I don't how to sell the milk inthe milk market price, Should I find someone to sell the milk?

3.My character is custom race called Fallen Angel, And I never see the market want my milk(Extoic), And I don't how to sell the milk inthe milk market price, Should I find someone to sell the milk?

1) It's not that many. 4 or 5 at max, IIRC. And that's the 'over the top Level 10' that you have to use the console to do.

2) Essentially, all the cities have their own 'desired milk' that they want over time. If you sell a lot of milk in one town, you have flooded the market, so the value goes down.

3) I would surmise that 'exotic milk' is actually not something anyone actually prefers, but is to catch all the non-standard player races so they produce 'something'. So I wouldn't sell it when that Milk Maid stands up. To sell the other 'desired' racial milks, you have to travel to that city, milk them at the milk stands in that city and sell as you have that milk maid stand up. IIRC, one of the minor towns is actually the place you sell to the caravaners.

(As an aside, I'd actually suggest that all the main race types of milk be merged, so that you only have human, elf and orc. That's semi-feasible to actually have in your stable).

1) It's not that many. 4 or 5 at max, IIRC. And that's the 'over the top Level 10' that you have to use the console to do.

2) Essentially, all the cities have their own 'desired milk' that they want over time. If you sell a lot of milk in one town, you have flooded the market, so the value goes down.

3) I would surmise that 'exotic milk' is actually not something anyone actually prefers, but is to catch all the non-standard player races so they produce 'something'. So I wouldn't sell it when that Milk Maid stands up. To sell the other 'desired' racial milks, you have to travel to that city, milk them at the milk stands in that city and sell as you have that milk maid stand up. IIRC, one of the minor towns is actually the place you sell to the caravaners.

(As an aside, I'd actually suggest that all the main race types of milk be merged, so that you only have human, elf and orc. That's semi-feasible to actually have in your stable).

Thank you for explain this to me

now I got a new question

Can Serana be one of the milk maid?

I've try a lot of time make her sit on the placeholder

But the mod overview never shows that she becomes a milk maid.

Thank you for explain this to me

now I got a new question

Can Serana be one of the milk maid?

I've try a lot of time make her sit on the placeholder

But the mod overview never shows that she becomes a milk maid.

Not as far as I can tell. She's a *very* weird follower/companion. The developers did something seriously odd to make her hard to be 'normal'. The baked in a very high armor so that she would never change clothes, you can't order her to do 'anything' really (no trying to get her to unlock doors for instance).

so it does what now?  ... and is that an additional esp or a replacement?

it makes the milk in this mod work with RND, as in it cures thirst, and its a replacement

Is it Milk mod (aegis version) that you modified?

Is there any requirement?

I will update the second post, so people didn't need to look pages by pages for it.

have a look at this screen:

41851.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/418/41851.jpg

What body/textures are thos

I think this pic is photoshopped... look at the milk closely... especially the right one..

it makes the milk in this mod work with RND, as in it cures thirst, and its a replacement

I will update the second post, so people didn't need to look pages by pages for it.

have a look at this screen:

41851.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/418/41851.jpg

What body/textures are thos

I think this pic is photoshopped... look at the milk closely... especially the right one..

i would like to know how to get the veins in the texture like that tho?

i used the version you linked on the last page. and for requirements the only one would be to actually be using RND, because its adding compatibility for it.

it might not be the best idea to post it up in the top of the thread yet either, i just did this for me and posted it if anyone else wanted it, i haven't actually seen the effects in my game yet.

Archived