[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Those Wondering About the Progress of the Milking Machine , I Have Finished it  ( the one on all Fours ) . It will be released with the next ZaZ for sure .

Im working on other zaz stuff atm 

Cheers

So, it will just be a furniture type object? It won't have a milking effect on NPCs with milk built up in them?

Those Wondering About the Progress of the Milking Machine , I Have Finished it ( the one on all Fours ) . It will be released with the next ZaZ for sure .

Cheers

Woot can't wait to see it!!

thanks so much!!!

any chance of a GIF preview??

Thats all I can give atm , No time to put all stages 

MilkoMatic.7z

Those Wondering About the Progress of the Milking Machine , I Have Finished it  ( the one on all Fours ) . It will be released with the next ZaZ for sure .

Cheers

Did you plan to implement it as part of the latest version  (links to it above), and will it work alongside those chairs that are currently being used? Or is it a more "standalone" like part?

No ,    Not my Job , Someone else will have to do it  .

I'm just providing resources like always   .

Cheers

So, it will just be a furniture type object? It won't have a milking effect on NPCs with milk built up in them?

Yeh ,  But it will be a Furniture and also can be used like the older zaz animtions with animated objects .

It should work on any actor as long as its scripted , that will be up to the mod author 

Cheers all 

MilkoMatic.7z

Yeh ,  But it will be a Furniture and also can be used like the older zaz animtions with animated objects .

It should work on any actor as long as its scripted , that will be up to the mod author 

Cheers all 

Amazing work. I think even I could do a swap out of the milk stations with the new 'equipment'.

I would probably move the White Run away from right behind the smithy though. Those Redguard bounty hunters are always wandering over to sit on it.

only for german people...
This is the german Translation of this Mod

neue Version ist jetzt zu beziehen und ich hoffe, daß sich im entpackten Ordner alle notwendigen Dateien befinden.
... ansonsten m]ä[ckern bitte... ;)

Lest Euch am besten die Milch-Mod.pdf durch, denn in diesem File stehen mitunter Anweisungen drinnen und wie Ihr Eure Mod mit welchem Tool unproblematisch übersetzen könnt.
Natürlich sind Verbesserungen hinsichtlich der Übersetzung jederzeit willkommen!

den grammatikalischen Fehler konnte ich nicht beheben, wenn oben links auf dem Monitor Nachrichten bezüglich Eurer Begleiter erscheinen. 
Es heißt z. B.: Frea Brüste haben sich enorm vergrößert statt Freas Brüste haben sich enorm vergrößert.
Aber da Du mit Du angesprochen wirst, passt es wieder...

Wie ich schon schrieb, hat der Weiterentwickler dieser momentan aktuellen Mod die notwendigen *.psc-Files, die sich im Source-Ordner vom Script-Ordner befinden, nicht beigefügt.
Normalerweise ist es auch unmöglich, die *.pex-Files zu bearbeiten, aber im TESVTranslator ist ein Tool eingebaut, welches diese Scripte ausliest, die ich dann nur noch übersetzen muß, aber nicht weiter bearbeiten kann.

What is it with the new landlord ah! Can you send me the English version. . . .

My polls stop at 7, and just repeat "your breasts are debiltatingly engorged and lactating". Is this a feature or a bug? I would like it to continue growing past 7, and maybe add more event notifications, but is this something I can do myself relatively easily, or does it take quite a bit of experience?

EDIT: Nevermind! Higher levels means more "development". Awesome feature!

It just tells you where you could get the best price for milk, it's a feature, not a bug.

sorry I wasn't being specific enough .. it isn't actually giving me place names just literally

"blank" spaces between the Craze for "blank" and Begins in/ has ended Lines ..and they're scrolling continuously ...fast enough that I have to wait to see any other message pop up 

It just tells you where you could get the best price for milk, it's a feature, not a bug.

sorry I wasn't being specific enough .. it isn't actually giving me place names just literally

"blank" spaces between the Craze for "blank" and Begins in/ has ended Lines ..and they're scrolling continuously ...fast enough that I have to wait to see any other message pop up 

What files did you download? Post 935 shows links to Aegis' milk economy version, and to the hotfix he provided later. I wonder if you have missed the latter one?

Hey Chris I want to rig the milk machine so that my custom body shape (similar to the one in my avatar)

fits in it (and maybe the manga shape if I get my custom one to work)

What's the best way of going about this??? I already have 3ds Max

Any advice would be appreciated.

and thanks again for making my dream mod come true!!

What files did you download? Post 935 shows links to Aegis' milk economy version, and to the hotfix he provided later. I wonder if you have missed the latter one?

I just need these 2 files now? if so that might be what's doing it. going to just try that

My character's breasts do not change size until I interact with the milking booth and the milk slave skin activates. I'm using CHSBHC with the XP32 Maximum skeleton. Body is a preset in Caliente's Bodysliders.

I also get  CTD when i activate the booth. I moved the MilkOmatic into Skyrim/mods from the Nexus folder, and it showed up in the NMM as a seperate mod, which I activated. It did not ask me to overwrite anything.

Fix?

Edit: Now even after deactivating MilkOmatic I still get a CTD when attempting to use the booth, right after closing the initial text popup, same as when I had MilkOMatic active, but said plugin is still listed as a seperate entity in the NMM.

My character's breasts do not change size until I interact with the milking booth and the milk slave skin activates. I'm using CHSBHC with the XP32 Maximum skeleton. Body is a preset in Caliente's Bodysliders.

I also get  CTD when i activate the booth. I moved the MilkOmatic into Skyrim/mods from the Nexus folder, and it showed up in the NMM as a seperate mod, which I activated. It did not ask me to overwrite anything.

Fix?

Edit: Now even after deactivating MilkOmatic I still get a CTD when attempting to use the booth, right after closing the initial text popup, same as when I had MilkOMatic active, but said plugin is still listed as a seperate entity in the NMM.

Are you using normal bodyslide or the CB++ version, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32731/?   ? I remember reading somewhere that you need to have a tbbp mesh in order for body parts to be expanded in-game, and as far as I know only CB++ has tbbp support. But I'm sure someone will speak up if I'm mistaken.

Fix?

Are you using normal bodyslide or the CB++ version, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32731/?   ? I remember reading somewhere that you need to have a tbbp mesh in order for body parts to be expanded in-game, and as far as I know only CB++ has tbbp support. But I'm sure someone will speak up if I'm mistaken.

Yes, i am using the linked mod. If that is the source of the problem, then it may be because I am not using one of the tbbp presets.

Also, is the MilkOMatic supposed to show up as a seperate mod?

Fix?

Yes, i am using the linked mod. If that is the source of the problem, then it may be because I am not using one of the tbbp presets.

Also, is the MilkOMatic supposed to show up as a seperate mod?

MilkOMatic is probably in the next update of Zaz Animation Pack

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2013-10-08/?view=findpost&p=592504&hl =% 2Bzazbe

included.

If I have understood correctly ZaZ Chris.

He has a certain talent to torment us so. ;)

Archived