[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Guest squid0767

just found out that Sexlab Hormones plays havoc with the breast growth of this mod :(

I know - and I can't figure out which one I like better, so I've ended up staying with SL's Homones. But this looks like it has SO much more potential. Just wish it'd play nice with Estrus Chaurus too (but that'd be a simple fix, just take EC out)

What is the latest version of this mod?  I downloaded version 2013-05-10 and added the fix, but it crashes Skyrim when I try to use the stone chairs.  To be specific, I talk to the chair once, pops up a warning message, then asks for a tutorial.  I said yes to the tutorial, but nothing happens.  I assume the tutorial hasn't been made yet.  I get out of the chair and talk to it again immediately.  A dialogue box pops up, I hit OK and it crashes Skyrim.  Anyone know what's wrong?

Guest squid0767

Nvm I got it, needed to install XP32 skeleton.  Milk is produced over time right?

Yep - you'll see messages about it, but I have not had this mod installed for a good while - I should proably put it back on to check it out again. I think this is my fav mod. I hope someone takes up the torch on it. :/

• 2 weeks later...

I sit in the chair, and get the dialogue, but then nothing seems to happen.  I thought that the breasts were supposed to grow, or am I just imagining things?

once you've assigned a npc or pc for the first time it takes a set amount of time depending on how long you've set it too for it to tick once growing depending on your mcm setting

I sit in the chair, and get the dialogue, but then nothing seems to happen.  I thought that the breasts were supposed to grow, or am I just imagining things?

once you've assigned a npc or pc for the first time it takes a set amount of time depending on how long you've set it too for it to tick once growing depending on your mcm setting

Not sure if its a bug or some other error,but i set the ticks to every 30 seconds and for the growth to be at max setting so i would notice, but nothing happened still.

Also I just checked and it says "times milked = 0" so I am not sure if I am doing something wrong.

Not sure if its a bug or some other error,but i set the ticks to every 30 seconds and for the growth to be at max setting so i would notice, but nothing happened still.

Also I just checked and it says "times milked = 0" so I am not sure if I am doing something wrong.

You need the milking apparatus from the second post in this thread.

http://www.loverslab...-50#entry582003

I checked that post and the file was just a video.  Is that what I need?  Either way, I still tried installing that file as a mod and now when i use the chair in-game it crashes to desktop.

I checked that post and the file was just a video.  Is that what I need?  Either way, I still tried installing that file as a mod and now when i use the chair in-game it crashes to desktop.

No, that was just a video of something the mod dev is putting in. IDK why he linked you to that. As for your problem, i can't help. I have no idea.

The machine is still in WIP and is realese in the next update of the Zaz animation pack 
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2013-10-08/

For Those Wondering what I had Worked on last October/November ........

Finished 

Textures

1. Better ZaZ Fluidity Textures Conjured by  TSS5062.

Furniture 

1.Milking Machine Unbound Version (Various Animated Objects and Animations )

2.New X-Cross ( 2 Colored Sets )  ( 4 Animations Front And Back Struggle and Breathe )

3.Crucifixion ( 2 Crosses One with Rope other with Nails ) ( 2 animations Each with Struggle Breathe )

Animations ( Offset animations will enable Actor to Walk Whilst the arm animations are playing like the arms bound animations )

1. Yokes ( Metal and Wooden Both Male and Female  ) ( 35 animations Mix of Animations and Breathing Pose Stand/Sit/Kneel  )( 5 Offset animations)

2. ZaZ Shamed aka Cover Yourself ( Male and Female )( 20 animations , 10 each for Male and Female )( including Shiver animations and Offset animations )

3. ZaZ Horny Animations ( Male and Female  ) ( 20 animations , 10 each for Male and Female )( including 3 Offset animations each )

4.ZaZ Armbinder animations with Arm Binder  ( Female only 15 animations and one Offset ) ( 10 animations were released with DD )

Will Try to Release these ASAP once I check all is in Order . 

Cheers 

No, that was just a video of something the mod dev is putting in. IDK why he linked you to that. As for your problem, i can't help. I have no idea.

I don't know, I may have picked the wrong link, soz.  I used the links in that post and it works for me.

MilkoMatic.7z

Milk Mod Economy 2013-05-10.7z

Milkmod-5-10-fix.rar

MilkModNEW.esp

I neither developed these files nor claim any rights to them, and am deeply thankful to the people who have done so much work on them.

They are, however, what I have been using and it works.

I don't know, I may have picked the wrong link, soz.  I used the links in that post and it works for me.

attachicon.gifMilkoMatic.7z

attachicon.gifMilk Mod Economy 2013-05-10.7z

attachicon.gifMilkmod-5-10-fix.rar

attachicon.gifMilkModNEW.esp

I neither developed these files nor claim any rights to them, and am deeply thankful to the people who have done so much work on them.

I wouldn't include the MilkoMatic, as that's just a video file of a work in progress, but thanks for combining this into one easier to find post!

Can someone please provide some screenshots and maybe even some animated gifs??? Please!

Of the mod in general or some specific feature?

I guess of what it looks like, what the animations look like?

As far as I know, there are no mod-specific animations others than sitting on the milking throne and equipping the gear (no milking animations etc, only sound). Breasts grow after certain amount of time which you can select, and breast size etc depend on your base body size + what the starting point for the mod is.

Well, I'll add my previous char and her "development" (level 1-5).

attachicon.gifMilkoMatic.7z

attachicon.gifMilk Mod Economy 2013-05-10.7z

attachicon.gifMilkmod-5-10-fix.rar

attachicon.gifMilkModNEW.esp

I wouldn't include the MilkoMatic, as that's just a video file of a work in progress, but thanks for combining this into one easier to find post!

With the next release of ZAP 99.999 %   , the rest is up to the mod authors

Milk-0-Matic Teaser.7z

Cheers 

Archived