[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Please note that Zax and I are not dead, we are still working on this mod but have scrapped the old system and are building it from the ground up to hopefully one day be compatible with Sex Lab and FNIS animations. Progress is slow but it is coming along.

Thank you for your patience.

Moin... will the mod be a esm with a esp as plugin?

I did esmify(testwise) an older version of the milk mod, so that i was able to install a milking machine placeholder where ever i wanted... if the milking machine would be placeable(have a look in my scripts*)... that would be fine.

Moin

Oli

*the scripts are proove of concept.... i will make a little framework that is more portable.

The Hentai pregnancy mod has breast milk effects that will leak every now and then and even has a milky nipple texture, but it only works after the character gives birth.

I wonder if this statement has led to some discoveries how this feature could be implemented/enhanced/improved... or was it a misunderstanding?

According to Zax, this applies the effect to a static body shape, but will not work for this because the nipples will be in different positions according to size all the time.

I have been messing around with this mod in the CK, placing a lot more milking points into my game. (for personal use and without author permission, so don't ask for my esp).  I'm also trying to figure out how to set up a conjuration spell to conjure the milk station placeholder.

I just checked out Mistwatch; I recall that there was a mod once that turned this into an all female bandit group, and that:

these bandits kidnap women, presumably for ransom; and there are lots of prisoner cells. 

Why not turn Mistwatch into a "milk production" facility?  So I am trying to do that... it would of course be better if it involved a small quest, some slavery, auto milking of the Maids etc. (which I can't do... yet)  but there are spots in the towers that are cut off from access. I moved (did not delete!) one of these walls, opening a section of Tower 3, opposite some jail cells, and installed 5 milking station place holders.  Next I will add a few more female prisoners to mistwatch, and ???   

Comments? Suggestions on how to proceed: with making a quest, setting up a bit of slavery, automated maid milking, etc?  Hey, if it works and I can get permission, we may get a another piece of this mod to play with. :shy:  or not :(

Good to hear that someone (leonbrass) is thinking of more modules, but...

Guys I just cant design the new core system for shit. Hoped to find some inspiration in this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_milking and similar, but without much results. :)

What I am really trying to do is to cut multiple unnecessary OnUpdate events running at once.

For example (for people not understanding scripts):

Milk Production = one OnUpdate

Milking = could be the second one  (in place of the old cheap milking function)

But having TWO OnUpdate events (two threads) registered / running PER actor (like in the current version), while having multiple actors affected is BAD.

So I was trying to find some compromise in form of having either only *Milk Production* active or *Milking* active (having both is kinda Perpetuum Mobile gameplay wise anyway), but that in other hand would lead to situation where no milk generation is happening when inside machine (thus making close to no point in leaving NPCs/slaves in machines).

And since I'm trying to build it around this (which we could possibly have) and smilar machines:

davo_mmaids1_popup01.jpg

What could be benefits of using an above model when no milk generation happens? I assume that forced feeding and all, is there for reason?

Thoughts/suggestions?

Doesn't the current system kick the milkee out after their nipples become painful? I'd look at maybe doing an AI script where your females if they are within a certain range want to sit down occasionally. That way they milk themselves.

That way you you could have the one on-event replace the other.

Oh, how tough would it be to do 'on cell transition, apply breast size'?

I'd look at maybe doing an AI script where your females if they are within a certain range want to sit down occasionally. That way they milk themselves.

Hah I guess someone did read an above wiki article. :D

I had something similar implemented in 4 months old version, but not sure if we would want followers to auto milk themselves at all times? Or maybe only at certain times? When exactly?

Wouldnt be hard, but on every cell load isnt even needed I guess. Do they shrink for you on every cell change?

Prepare to be astonished at my total ignorance of scripting...

Why not set a script trigger that sets a "milking need" flag when breasts reach the full and painful state, which cancels the first {on update} and activates a "locate milk station in this cell" polling {on update} system in place of the first {on update}.   then if true a "go to milk station and sit down" script. If false then a  "continue checking for stations on cell change" that checks on each cell change  --- (other ideas? --- a. use portable milker, b. pop up message, 'help [companion] get milked' or ???)  

This might side step some problems, and no doubt create more.

or did I misunderstand? sigh, trying to help.  If the above is totally crazy, please ignore me and carry on.

--------

Concerning the picture... wow, that is complex! Cool idea, but maybe a bit too "permanent" (for the milkee at least :lol: ).  No problem with it though...I am looking forward to this.

I'd look at maybe doing an AI script where your females if they are within a certain range want to sit down occasionally. That way they milk themselves.

Hah I guess someone did read an above wiki article.  :D

I had something similar implemented in 4 months old version, but not sure if we would want followers to auto milk themselves at all times? Or maybe only at certain times? When exactly?

I'd aim for morning, noon and sunset. You'll need them to only sit down for a while too.

Wouldnt be hard, but on every cell load isnt even needed I guess. Do they shrink for you on every cell change?

Yes, actually. It's kind of weird when you 'zone into' a mine and you are suddenly minimum breast size until it polls.

• 2 weeks later...

Who would expect such things in topic named "Animated Dildo"? Thanks mate.

What caught the eye of the OP was the animated dildo originally but the topic has expanded to include the whole body of works by Angeli and this "milk" machine seems to be made to pump milk from her breasts and cum from her pussy and uses it to provide milk bolts for a crossbow. All in a Dwemer style.

It is an incredibly imaginative set of works by Angeli and seems to be very well executed. The other thread is now about creating an English translation of those works and making them available to us here at LL.

It is an incredibly imaginative set of works by Angeli and seems to be very well executed. The other thread is now about creating an English translation of those works and making them available to us here at LL.

Yeah, extremally well! One could build whole mod based on it (if permission given and if they havent already, nor do they plan to).

Installed this mod and everything's playing smoothly, very nice! It's nice to see how milking gives buffs (or debuff if it's not done in a regularly) to carrying capacity (o_O at 30 pound jugs). Bodyslide-made CB++ TBBP body + CB++ armours and clothing, HDT physics (7-22) + milk mod. Only lactation effect is missing from this perfection X'I

Archived