[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Wow that looks great

question though will it be for a specific body type? Or some sort of scaling??

I mySelf , Im not sure , How it will be achieved ,  

Lets just get one Body in first 

Safe to Say those using UNPB with BBP are lucky , All ZaZ Builds and animations are Made with UNPB . and Now XP32's skeleton is a MUST

When the question of Using other bodies comes into play  ,the problem is all breasts have their teats placed all over , So those modelers will have to make replacements and adjust accordingly its not too hard actually , because one can simply alt tab and edit the .nif file .

But , I would require the the body scaled to 1:1 and Weight depends on the each individual body

the current is for full weight UNPB body

Cheers 

That just looks amazing! The problem with be using CBBE Bodyslide bodies with this mod. I think most of us here would prefer the manga body since it is focused on big breasts. The milking cuirass fit perfectly with any scale version of the manga body as the breasts increase in size from milk production. I really hope that there's a spell version of the milking machine.

Whatever the Body Maybe , I need all three Breast Bones Weight painted for maximum effect .

NPC L PreBreast

NPC L Breast

NPC L Breast01

NPC R PreBreast

NPC R Breast

NPC R Breast01

If there was a Nude Suit for this mod I would have Used it , But there isnt yet 

Cheers

That just looks amazing! The problem with be using CBBE Bodyslide bodies with this mod. I think most of us here would prefer the manga body since it is focused on big breasts. The milking cuirass fit perfectly with any scale version of the manga body as the breasts increase in size from milk production. I really hope that there's a spell version of the milking machine.

Why CBBE bodyslide++ is a problem? I have no problems with milk cuirass, for example. Fits perfectly and scales right in my custom CB TBBP body.

Why CBBE bodyslide++ is a problem? I have no problems with milk cuirass, for example. Fits perfectly and scales right in my custom CB TBBP body.

I never said the CBBE bodyslide would have problems with the manga milk cuirass but custom bodyshapes may have a problem with alignment when using the milk apparatus shown in the previous page.

I never said the CBBE bodyslide would have problems with the manga milk cuirass but custom bodyshapes may have a problem with alignment when using the milk apparatus shown in the previous page.

Ah, ok. I thought you meant some incompabilities with bodyslide in general, my bad. That machine-setup might indeed cause some issues, at least clipping one if it doesn't change the body itself (which hopefully could be avoided). At least my character would have some "fitting issues", as she's reached level 5...  well, pic says more than thousand words :D

If your willing , Could make me some Rope Pattern Textures too ?

I need some Glass type Textures For the Suction Cup things , 

Cheers

Do you have the model with 'dummy textures' already set up? I know I saw a tutorial on using Nifscope to allow for alpha-blending/transparency.

Thats Not a Problem for me , I did Manage to get the transparencies Right in Game , I need texture artist to provide me with textures 

Cheers

If you Look at the pictures Before , the textures Im Trying to make should be more Dwarven / Dwemer  Type .

There maybe a lot of textures online , But I will not use them without authors consent , I need textures Artist to let me use their work here , Which I will Credit 

Cheers 

Ah, ok. I thought you meant some incompabilities with bodyslide in general, my bad. That machine-setup might indeed cause some issues, at least clipping one if it doesn't change the body itself (which hopefully could be avoided). At least my character would have some "fitting issues", as she's reached level 5...  well, pic says more than thousand words :D

Actually, I think the Milk Cuirass actually has the Manga body built into it. So the reason it works... is it has the manga body.

I personally just replaced the Milk Cuirass files with a copy of my base nude mesh. Yeah, nothing there, but my body doesn't actually change, either.

I just cant find a downloadlink T---T

is the new version not out yet? or are there some links for old versions? cause it seems to work here

Kalatorni Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

Members
PipPipPip
74 posts
Kageryu, on 13 Nov 2013 - 01:27 AM, said:

Ah, ok. I thought you meant some incompabilities with bodyslide in general, my bad. That machine-setup might indeed cause some issues, at least clipping one if it doesn't change the body itself (which hopefully could be avoided). At least my character would have some "fitting issues", as she's reached level 5... well, pic says more than thousand words :D

Attached Files

I just cant find a downloadlink T---T

is the new version not out yet? or are there some links for old versions? cause it seems to work here

Kalatorni Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

Members

PipPipPip

74 posts

Kageryu, on 13 Nov 2013 - 01:27 AM, said:

Ah, ok. I thought you meant some incompabilities with bodyslide in general, my bad. That machine-setup might indeed cause some issues, at least clipping one if it doesn't change the body itself (which hopefully could be avoided). At least my character would have some "fitting issues", as she's reached level 5... well, pic says more than thousand words :D

Attached Files

Links were added two pages back http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/?p=564427

Remember the hotfix after the main file. Use MCM menu for configurations.

Those Wondering About the Progress of the Milking Machine , I Have Finished it ( the one on all Fours ) . It will be released with the next ZaZ for sure .

Im working on other zaz stuff atm

Cheers

Woot can't wait to see it!!

thanks so much!!!

any chance of a GIF preview??

Those Wondering About the Progress of the Milking Machine , I Have Finished it  ( the one on all Fours ) . It will be released with the next ZaZ for sure .

Im working on other zaz stuff atm 

Cheers

Did you plan to implement it as part of the latest version  (links to it above), and will it work alongside those chairs that are currently being used? Or is it a more "standalone" like part?

Archived