[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Do not know if this has been asked before but surfing the web I found this thread and this particular mod for oblivion, I think would be a good temporary solution to the effect of milk out of the breasts. Of course I really do not know anything about how to modify and make oblivion mods for skyrim functional, much less work with this mod especially if someone dares can be a temporary solution

That excuse my bad English is not my native language

The problem is that there is no imformation about where the nipples are. There is no bone for this, just tested it with the hentai milk mod meshes. As long as the breast is not moving and is fixed on one scale, everytrhing is fine, but with scale and juggle, no chance.

I have no further idea how to do that -__-

Is it possible to red a polygon position information ?

In the best case, just the polygon number of one of the nipple polygones is needed and there the particle effekt is set.

Anyone know how the white milk effekt is working of hentai milk mod is working, thats not a simple mesh opjekt -_-

Particles do scale with bone they are attached to, but they dont scale with weight slider.

So basically when I made them fit MangaBody at weight100, they would scale with boob node all the way up to even 3.0, but they would work 1) just with MangaBody 2) just with weight100

Hentai uses particles + shader effect in nipple area (the similar way blood is applied), its done via magic effect in that case I think. Havent checked it since several months so not sure.

Particles do scale with bone they are attached to, but they dont scale with weight slider.

So basically when I made them fit MangaBody at weight100, they would scale with boob node all the way up to even 3.0, but they would work 1) just with MangaBody 2) just with weight100

Hentai uses particles + shader effect in nipple area (the similar way blood is applied), its done via magic effect in that case I think. Havent checked it since several months so not sure.

So was it impossible to add it to an invisible nipple piercing object? Because those can be faked to scale with the nipple, right?

Nope, particle emitter cant be attached to any skinned objects. Meshes with self animations cant (AFAIK) be skinned either.

If body mod authors would start ignoring weight slider and making _0 and _1 nifs the same, then we would just have to convert particles to each body (like milking cuirass or any other armor), but as long as weight slider exists it wont scale.

I'm not saying its impossible or is not worth trying, its just that none made it yet.

Perhaps the simplest solution would to use a unified body for the milking machine.

Or perhaps 2 - because of the textures.

Then you would have to worry about the positioning of the sucker, etc. no other thoughts.

The milking process would be standardized, so to speak.

There are an estimated 10 bodies.
For CBBE and UNP also there Body Slide.
Everyone can therefore put together his body and proportions itself.
I think almost impossible to consider it for an animation and also for lactation everything and everyone.

I would much rather see the great milking machine is used and so I refrain for the few minutes on MY body,

as the previously still Elder Scrolls 10 Fallout 21 and  will appear.  :P

Hi guys,

I'm new to this mod. What does it exactly do? Sorry,but there are way too many posts to try and find out by myself.

I understand it is not linked to pregnancy,is it?

Bye

Short answer: it makes you and your followers into milk making women.

To start off, you go to the back of War Maiden's in Whiterun and you see two stone thrones. Sit in one, your PC gets activated as a milk maid. Your breasts swell as milk accumulates. The more milk you are carrying, the better quality it is. Better quality means better price if you sell, and better magical effects. The milk you make is healing/stamina potions and eventually race dependent magical effects at the higher levels. The more times you get milked, the larger your breasts grow, the more milk you can carry and so forth. It's a feed back look. When you get milked at higher levels, you can add more followers to the milk making list. They automatically start off at the same level as you so you don't need to train them up. 

In order to get milked, you need to be patient and wait until your breasts swell up. You get txt notifications in the corner telling you that your boobs are too big and weigh you down (encumbrence!) and you need to get milked. To get milk just sit in the thrones. A milk girl costume appears as torso armor, a sucking sound can be heard and your breasts start shrinking until you are empty or sore. You have to wait until the milking is done. Then you can either sell the milk or keep it as high powered potions. 

All the settings can be changed in the MCM menu and it's fairly strait forward from there. You can manage your status and up to 4 milk maids from there. Level 10 tits are really big and give you lots of milk. But you can't milking yourself too often unless you change the settings. Your boobs grow on a timer, which can also be changed in the MCM. The mod thankfully can be turned off and on whenever you please.

You need to have a skeleton with the proper breast bone nodes to see the change in boob size. No there is no proper milking machine model or animation YET. No, milk does not ooze from your nipples like in the Hentai Milk/Pregnancy Mod, not yet.

there's even more economics and other things in the background but I've told you the basics.

If you're looking for the milking thrones:

Behind the blacksmith in Whiterun

Next to blacksmith in Falkreath

Next to Winking Skeever in Solitude

front porch of Vylemir Inn in Ivarstead

outside Temple of Mara in Riften

Above(?) Riverwood dry good in Riverwood

Every Orc stronghold

Around form Dibellas temple in Markath

The ruined house farthest south in Winterhold (close to the fast travel spawn point)

Near the inn in Dawnstar (in the chicken run)

I am working on making Hormones play nicely with other body modification mods.

My current issues are about limiting crashes due to calls to QueueNiNodeUpdate from competing mods, as well as saving the state of shape before leaving the game.

Other than that, Hormones should detect the scale of breasts, belly and butt has been changed by other mods and update its own state accordingly.

Well, the static version is done, and is fitted for the UNP Tayler body, but it's not very exciting, since it's just a piece of furniture...

cdzlq391benvy2vgj.jpg

The milk gauge doesn't change, arms are stationary, and the suction cups don't vibrate, etc...

Well this would probably be better suited for a PM but since you have them disabled for some reason I'll just ask it here....

Where did you get Elewin's UNP Tayler and can you send it to me?

I saw some shots of it on Nexus today and all I can think is.... do want.

Well, the static version is done, and is fitted for the UNP Tayler body, but it's not very exciting, since it's just a piece of furniture...

cdzlq391benvy2vgj.jpg

The milk gauge doesn't change, arms are stationary, and the suction cups don't vibrate, etc...

Well this would probably be better suited for a PM but since you have them disabled for some reason I'll just ask it here....

Where did you get Elewin's UNP Tayler and can you send it to me?

I saw some shots of it on Nexus today and all I can think is.... do want.

Because, it is said that he/she (Aegis) IS Elewin himself/herself and he/she never denied it!

Archived