[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

I don't know, I may have picked the wrong link, soz.  I used the links in that post and it works for me.

attachicon.gifMilkoMatic.7z

attachicon.gifMilk Mod Economy 2013-05-10.7z

attachicon.gifMilkmod-5-10-fix.rar

attachicon.gifMilkModNEW.esp

I neither developed these files nor claim any rights to them, and am deeply thankful to the people who have done so much work on them.

They are, however, what I have been using and it works.

I wouldn't include the MilkoMatic, as that's just a video file of a work in progress, but thanks for combining this into one easier to find post!

With the next release of ZAP 99.999 %   , the rest is up to the mod authors

attachicon.gifMilk-0-Matic Teaser.7z

Cheers 

Oh wow! That is awesome. Looking forward to the release.

I don't know, I may have picked the wrong link, soz.  I used the links in that post and it works for me.

I neither developed these files nor claim any rights to them, and am deeply thankful to the people who have done so much work on them.

I wouldn't include the MilkoMatic, as that's just a video file of a work in progress, but thanks for combining this into one easier to find post!

Cheers 

I can not wait for that to complement it with this great mod, I think many have been waiting for this XD

i took the latest .esp and made it compatible with RND, so the milk in this mod now acts just like hearthfires milk.

My game is crashing while installing this file. 
Even I do not understand how this mod works. 
With the old version 
Sitting and gold 0 milk  0 no effect 

i took the latest .esp and made it compatible with RND, so the milk in this mod now acts just like hearthfires milk.

My game is crashing while installing this file. 
Even I do not understand how this mod works. 
With the old version 
Sitting and gold 0 milk  0 no effect 

You have to wait a bit (with the default settings every 300 seconds you get  a bit more milk). You always get a small text message then, so if you just play skyrim after 15 minutes your breasts have grown a bit and you produce 5 milk then when you go to the milking chair. Not sure how much milk you can store, will find that out today, but milking once every 10 minutes or so works decently.

I just tried the mod yesterday, having lots of fun :)

I just can't wait to have the mod working properly with the new milking machine. I still think that it would be nice to also have some lesser power that allowed us to milk our characters in a little bottle. I'm sure I've seen an Oblivion mod that did this. but at least, this would help for those with a lactation fetish itch, lol.

I've yet to try this mod and it's fixes out seeing that it's sort of abandoned for the time being. Could someone describe to me what feature this mod does? I want to avoid a mod that just inflates boobs and nothing more no animation etc and just mostly dialog to put you in the imagination of the scene.

What happens when you sit in one of these special chairs?

Is it just a mod that has more control over rapid or slow expansion of tits much like the enlargement ring mod?

Are there fluids like the spell from Hentai Milk thingy?

I'm only asking purely because it's says in big red letters that it has the potential to break things etc. So I'd rather avoid it if it's only just a boob growing thing with no added sugar :).

I've yet to try this mod and it's fixes out seeing that it's sort of abandoned for the time being. Could someone describe to me what feature this mod does? I want to avoid a mod that just inflates boobs and nothing more no animation etc and just mostly dialog to put you in the imagination of the scene.

What happens when you sit in one of these special chairs?

Is it just a mod that has more control over rapid or slow expansion of tits much like the enlargement ring mod?

Are there fluids like the spell from Hentai Milk thingy?

I'm only asking purely because it's says in big red letters that it has the potential to break things etc. So I'd rather avoid it if it's only just a boob growing thing with no added sugar :).

When you sit on the throne first time you'll become a milkmaid, ie mod activates. In MCM menu you can control pretty much every variable related to this mod (how often milk accumulates, how big breast gets after each tic and each stage etc). When your breasts are full (and ofc after each tic) you sit on throne and you get milked by equipping milking harnesses. Only sound effect so far, and breasts shrink obviously.

Breast growth, milking, acquiring a new level which allows more milk to be accumulated etc is the point. At this stage this also contains milk economy, ie there's demand for different kind of milk around skyrim. You can keep or sell milk after each milking. Milk gives you magica etc buffs if you drink it, depending on the level.

I have heard that those mods are compatible, I haven't tried Hentai pregnancy which milk "fluid" effect requires though. Only text messages when breast size increases or after milking present atm.

Two chars played through the game atm while mod is active, no problems so far.

я взял последний. особенно и сделал его совместимым с РНД, поэтому молоко в этот мод теперь действует так же, как hearthfires молока.

Моя игра происходит сбой при установке этот файл. 
Даже я не понимаю, как этот мод работ. 
Со старой версии 
не Сидеть и золото 0 молоко 0 никакого эффекта 

Вы должны ждать некоторое время (с настройками по умолчанию каждые 300 секунд вы получите немного больше молока). Вы всегда получите небольшое текстовое сообщение, то, так что если вы просто играть Skyrim через 15 минут ваша грудь выросли немного, и вы производите 5 молоко потом, когда вы идете в доильном кресле. Не уверен, сколько молока вы можете хранить, увидите, что из сегодня, но доения раз в 10 минут или около того работает прилично.

Я просто попытался мод вчера, имея много веселья :)

Alas! Even after 300 seconds no message. 
And history shows that tezhe tsyfry before milking

A lot of people here seem a bit lost, and the people trying to explain it are simplifying everything too much IMO. Hopefully this short guide will help:

1) Sit on the throne/chair. This will "activate" the Milk Mod, but nothing will happen yet. You can choose to enable the tutorial or not, and choose to turn notifications on or off (this can be changed in the MCM).

2) Go to MCM and to Milk Mod. If it says "Disabled" (by default it will be), Enable it. If it's already Enabled, Disable and Enable it. This will reset the milk poll value to the one set in MCM and cause the character to begin accumulating milk.

3) If you change the milk poll value (either with "set milkpoll to X" or through MCM), you must ALWAYS go to MCM and Disable then Enable again. This is required to reset the milk poll value.

4) If your breasts on your naked body don't grow, your skeleton doesn't support BBP. This is a requirement for the mod to work.

5) If your breasts while wearing armor/clothing don't grow, your outfit doesn't support BBP. Again, it's a requirement. 

Hope this helps everyone. I love this mod and had to figure out a lot of stuff on my own, too.

EDIT:

If you want to change your Milk Poll value (how many real life seconds it takes to make your breasts grow) to a number not listed in the MCM, you can open the command window (~ key) and type "set milkpoll to X" where X is the number of seconds it will take to make your breasts grow. You can set it anywhere from 1 to... I dunno, never went past 150. If you want to see quick results, set it to 5 or 10 seconds. Then DIsable and Enable after the change.

You can also type "help milk" help "breasts" for different functions. Most of them are available already in the MCM or character creation menu.

There are 10 levels. At level 1, your breasts will only grow 6 times before they max out. The max size will increase as you level up (see level in MCM). The minimum size (fully milked/"empty" breasts) will also increase in size as you level up (so your "default" breast size will gradually increase).

The change in size is sudden, not gradual (technically). They will suddenly be slightly or dramatically larger. Depending on how big you want them to grow at each milk poll (set in MCM, "Incr. per tick"), you may or may not see a dramatic change in size. If you like a more "gradual" change, set the slide lower on the scale. If you like quick, big change, set the slider higher on the scale. 

Because this mod changes the size of breasts via nodes, not weight slider, you may notice a slight "rocket boobs" effect on UNP or CBBE. Not much you can do about that except try out different bodies to see which ones you like best. Personally, I like 7B and Manga Body. 

Cheers 

wow really cool can't wait

With the next release of ZAP 99.999 % , the rest is up to the mod authors

attachicon.gif Milk-0-Matic Teaser.7z

Cheers

Very interesting... Does this look just as good with larger breasts? ...I'm assuming since it's a breast expansion mod thread, it actually works with breasts of many sizes xDD

You don't have to post another video, haha... I'm just curious how hard it is to make furniture seem attached to the nipple and animate like that...

Alas! Even after 300 seconds no message. 
And history shows that tezhe tsyfry before milking

Did you enable milking in the MCM? After 300 seconds or whichever time you set in the MCM you should get messages and if you go into the MCM window you should also see a number indicating how much milk you have accumulated.

Can we get a download for the milk-o-matic as a furniture resource that can just be used and placed in game with commands?

Pretty sure Zaz is saving it for the next release of the furniture and animation pack. It would be presumptuous to ask for it ahead of everyone else. I've been watching this thread since the beginning and as eager as anyone else to finally see it used, but if there is one thing I learned on here.. it's to be patient. 

• 2 weeks later...

i need some help here do i have to be a female player in order to use this mod? i tried this with my female follower and ordered her to sit on the throne and the message just pop up she just become a milk maiden etc and just sat there and do nothing do i have to press some hot key for it to work?

i need some help here do i have to be a female player in order to use this mod? i tried this with my female follower and ordered her to sit on the throne and the message just pop up she just become a milk maiden etc and just sat there and do nothing do i have to press some hot key for it to work?

There. It works. Now just wait. It's very straightforward in the MCM. You should start seeing text notifications at predetermined time intervals as stated in the milk mod's MCM. It takes some bloody time for tits to fill up dammit. If you're so impatient, you can use the console to speed it up to 1 second.

"setmilkpol to 1" I think is the correct command. Then your tits will inflate faster than the notifications can keep up.

Some days I visit this thread and I just facepalm at the laziness of the most basic and often asked question.... Uh how does this work? nothing seems to be happening.

Myself and others have explained many times yet each week someone else blunders in and asks the same question.

OY!

There. It works. Now just wait. It's very straightforward in the MCM. You should start seeing text notifications at predetermined time intervals as stated in the milk mod's MCM. It takes some bloody time for tits to fill up dammit. If you're so impatient, you can use the console to speed it up to 1 second.

"setmilkpol to 1" I think is the correct command. Then your tits will inflate faster than the notifications can keep up.

Some days I visit this thread and I just facepalm at the laziness of the most basic and often asked question.... Uh how does this work? nothing seems to be happening.

Myself and others have explained many times yet each week someone else blunders in and asks the same question.

OY!

It takes 150 seconds (2.5 min) at the beginning to grow one stage. You can change how frequently this is with the slider on the MCM. "set milkpoll to #" (need a space between 'set' and 'milkpoll') in the command window will change it to any value you want. 

After you change the poll time, you must ALWAYS go to MCM and Disable Milk Mod, then Enable.

Yeah, the answers are all over the thread. I even spelled it out very clearly a page or so ago, so people who are asking basic questions, make sure you've at least read the last dozen pages in the thread for answers (answers from the thread's first pages might be from old versions).

I had an idea I want to run by you guys. I was looking through the factions and came up with a way to add followers more easily to the milk maid list and maybe allow Serana into the milk mod. She really is the only companion I use and I wanted to milk her too. =P So my idea is to create a faction based on who you order into the chairs. So for example, having Serana as my follower and having her use the chair would add her to the milk maid faction and allow her to be milked. Thoughts?

Archived